Rahul W's rating predictions

22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Adeyemi still worth holding onto or we have moved on to Daka?

Adeyemi has a good reputation but has only had 2 sub appearances each of 17mins so far this season for Red Bull Salzburg. That's 34 out of possible 450mins! 

Sekou Koita seems the man in possession with 4 goals and an assist so far and ...

of course Patson Daka with 307 mins 6goals and 1 assist!

Who knows what the future will bring but that's todays facts and it don't look good.

Ps Oh and the third attacker is Oakafor 304 mins and 1G

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Adeyemi still worth holding onto or we have moved on to Daka?

Both worth keeping.

Daka first and foremost because he’s a regular and I don’t see it being long till he moves to a bigger club.

But Adeyemi has a big future.

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Michail Antonio is only 88 and the cap is 90. I've watched him recently more than once  👀 and he has been playing brilliantly, inspiring his team. ATM he would definitely get 89 and if he carries on in this vein of form possibly 90! 

Only negative to a 90 rating could be SM's attitude towards "Older" players. Keep it up and don't get injured Michail😃

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts about Michail Antonio? He’s in red hot form. Any chance he could get a rise? West ham is also looking good on the pitch as a team. I reckon if they’re in mid table, by the beginning of winter review, Antonio could rise?

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I agree, he’s been in red hot form ever since the end of last season and the resumption of the Premier League after lockdown.

I think he’s been West Ham’s most important player above the likes of Declan Rice.

As a WHU fan. Yes he has been our best player aslong side Soucek ,Coufal, Rice ,Fornals

Antonio makes the team work and gives us a attacking threat. You saw once he went off with a hamstring injury Vs Man city , we lost all our threat of scoring and had to hold onto a draw with the onslaught Man city were throwing at us. 

Haller isn't good enough for the Premier League with "us" Maybe another team would get the best out of him as he is slow and lazy. 

And Antonio is going under the scan in the next 48 hours to see the outcome of his injury. It's a recurring problem and I don't see him getting 89

But he is very underrated and I'm sure most prem defenders hate playing against him with his pure strength and speed and all the closing down he does . He seems a nightmare to face. He really brings the rest of the team together and into the game which is good as our players aren't bad as people make them out to be. 

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  just 3 pages including a small continuation of Poland but also DENMARK!

Poland First ... Slask Wroclaw 11 players edited and 3 players edited each for Wisla Plock & Zaglebia Lubin.

DENMARK: FC Nordsjaelland 6 players edited and Aalborg 12 players edited 

Romania: Just a few, Stantu Gheorgh, 1 player edited Steau Bucuresti and Rapid Bucuresti  2 players each

Sorry for the delay today did type it earlier this morning but a Server Problem intervened and my post disappeared when I pressed SAVE but it was only 3 pages so no problem 😃

Will have a look at any obvious risers for Denmark above, Cheers Socca😃

Nordsjaelland

My Educated Guesses (Not on  Spreadsheet!):- 

K Sulemana +4/5 to 79/80  (340k)

Martin Frese +4/6 to 74/6 (160k)

Isaac Atanga +4 to 80  (360k)

Jacob Christensen +2/3 to 80/81  (600k)

A Francis +2/3 to 77/8   (340k)

M Thychosen +2 to 82   (800k) 

Tochi Chukwuani +8/9 to 73/4  (140k)

18 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! Kouyaté (Crystal Palace) any chance for a rise, or shall I let him go? Cheers! :)

I don’t think he will rise unless Palace can keep their form up and stay in the top 10 even then he might get overlooked.

Hes actually performed really well considering he’s being used as a stand in CB with Palace’s fairly big injury list. He’s impressed so much that he kept his place at CB even when Sakho and Cahill returned to full fitness.

18 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, 

Should i give Nathan Redmond for Dario Sarmiento + Bruno Amione/Pape Gueye?

Thanks!

Duo with Pape Gueye and Dario Sarmiento.

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

15 year old Angelo Gabriel made his debut for Santos last night. He is youngest player to play in Brazilian League.

We won’t hear about him in 4/5 years.  The amount of talent that comes through in Brazilian league. It’s absolute nuts. Or is it that we all see youth as the hope of next Ronaldo? Just a debate. (Thanks Jaybee fr bringing attention to him.. il be sure to look to add him to my teams)

Just now, hoochy koochy said:

We won’t hear about him in 4/5 years.  The amount of talent that comes through in Brazilian league. It’s absolute nuts. Or is it that we all see youth as the hope of next Ronaldo? Just a debate. (Thanks Jaybee fr bringing attention to him.. il be sure to look to add him to my teams)

Yeah, they do play loads of youngsters in the hope that European teams will sign them early on for big money. It can be hard to tell who the real talents are at times.

35 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I don’t think he will rise unless Palace can keep their form up and stay in the top 10 even then he might get overlooked.

Hes actually performed really well considering he’s being used as a stand in CB with Palace’s fairly big injury list. He’s impressed so much that he kept his place at CB even when Sakho and Cahill returned to full fitness.

Yes, I also think he will be overlooked, since he's 30-yo already. That's why I asked. Thank you! :)

Another question, I have an incoming bid for my Luis Henrique (Olympique Marseille) and I might choose some players to take in exchange. Would you accept any (1 or 2) of these youngsters, or keep Henrique?

David Otto, Fernando (Shakhtar), Ebimbe, Thierry Correia, Bohinen, Kouadio Kone, Kelleher, Timber, Colassin?

Thanks! :) 

10 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Mentioned him a few days ago but Marcos Leandro (17) at Santos is really starting to impress.

Very cheap in game still 🙂

5 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I also think he will be overlooked, since he's 30-yo already. That's why I asked. Thank you! :)

Crystal Palace are capped at 90 (Zaha) I believe, so depending on which side of the bed SM wake up on will probably result in a rise or not 😂

Having said that when Palace get reviewed they might be sitting in like 14th 15th so he will definitely get overlooked then.

Premier League table still hasn’t settled down yet with the only top 6 team (Liverpool) actually being in the top 6.

3 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Another question, I have an incoming bid for my Luis Henrique (Olympique Marseille) and I might choose some players to take in exchange. Would you accept any (1 or 2) of these youngsters, or keep Henrique?

David Otto, Fernando (Shakhtar), Ebimbe, Thierry Correia, Bohinen, Kouadio Kone, Kelleher, Timber, Colassin?

Thanks! :) 

I would keep Henrique personally 🙂

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Crystal Palace are capped at 90 (Zaha) I believe, so depending on which side of the bed SM wake up on will probably result in a rise or not 😂

Having said that when Palace get reviewed they might be sitting in like 14th 15th so he will definitely get overlooked then.

Premier League table still hasn’t settled down yet with the only top 6 team (Liverpool) actually being in the top 6.

So I will let him go, since I could use some cash. 

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would keep Henrique personally 🙂

Same here. I just wanted a second opinion. :) 

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys/gals,

Been offered Lukkaku + Rudiger + cash for Haâland. Thoughts?

I have Kane as my main striker and I am in need of a RB/centre half. I like Lukkaku but not convinced with Rudigers future at Chelsea. Any input is appreciated!!

I’d still keep Haaland. He’s one of the few young players who there is very little point swapping at this stage unless the deal is ridiculous. 

Rudiger is not a solid 91 and so if he is the main reason you’d be interested in selling I’d  say find a better deal elsewhere or wait a bit. Haaland will be 91 soon enough at which point the offers coming in will get even better and there are clear signs of him being a 93+ striker in the future anyway.

With Kane as your main striker it’s not even like Lukaku will get major game time (assuming like most you play single striker systems) so you’re better off having Haaland as a potentially world class replacement when he gets older and biding your time to find a decent CB/RB.

2 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys/gals,

I have Kane as my main striker and I am in need of a RB/centre half. I like Lukkaku but not convinced with Rudigers future at Chelsea. Any input is appreciated!!

I wouldn't sell Haaland. He's one of those players u just regret selling for years afterwards...😬

3 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Sell Ricardo pereira? Hold on

If you've got other full backs who are rated just as good as him already then only consider selling him. Otherwise, he's a must keep as he can play down both flanks. And, on form he's one of the best RB's in the PL. 

He's been out with an ACL injury since March. 

The right-back told Portuguese news outlet O Jogo that he could be back playing before Christmas. He was quoted as saying: “I begin working with the team in two weeks and from then on, I will need to gain the competitive pace and the necessary confidence. It will depend, but I believe within six weeks.”

I wouldn't worry about him losing his 91. however, it would be very unfair if he did get a -1. 

2 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys/gals,

I would keep Haaland, he'll rise again, and i'm sure he'll reach up to Lukaku's level soon enough. 

Having Lukaku and H. Kane as your main strikers it may lead to one of them developing concerns in the long-run.

What other decent RB/CB are available in your GW that you could get hold of apart from Antonio Rudiger? 

2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If you've got other full backs who are rated just as good as him already then only consider selling him. Otherwise, he's a must keep as he can play down both flanks. And, on form he's one of the best RB's in the PL. 

He's been out with an ACL injury since March. 

The right-back told Portuguese news outlet O Jogo that he could be back playing before Christmas. He was quoted as saying: “I begin working with the team in two weeks and from then on, I will need to gain the competitive pace and the necessary confidence. It will depend, but I believe within six weeks.”

I wouldn't worry about him losing his 91. however, it would be very unfair if he did get a -1. 

I would keep Haaland, he'll rise again, and i'm sure he'll reach up to Lukaku's level soon enough. 

Having Lukaku and H. Kane as your main strikers it may lead to one of them developing concerns in the long-run.

What other decent RB/CB are available in your GW that you could get hold of apart from Antonio Rudiger? 

I also have Milner, Castagne and Dier who can also play RB. It's a very competative GW. Full in fact. I also have concerns that both Erling & Kane could develop concerns given time. I've also been offered Griezemann from another team but I'm a little reluctant for that, I feel he's on the decline.

2 hours ago, Ben C said:

I’d still keep Haaland. He’s one of the few young players who there is very little point swapping at this stage unless the deal is ridiculous. 

Rudiger is not a solid 91 and so if he is the main reason you’d be interested in selling I’d  say find a better deal elsewhere or wait a bit. Haaland will be 91 soon enough at which point the offers coming in will get even better and there are clear signs of him being a 93+ striker in the future anyway.

With Kane as your main striker it’s not even like Lukaku will get major game time (assuming like most you play single striker systems) so you’re better off having Haaland as a potentially world class replacement when he gets older and biding your time to find a decent CB/RB.

Keep Haland!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

I also have Milner, Castagne and Dier who can also play RB. It's a very competative GW. Full in fact. I also have concerns that both Erling & Kane could develop concerns given time. I've also been offered Griezemann from another team but I'm a little reluctant for that, I feel he's on the decline.

I believe rotating between the 3 RB's ever so often - so they don't pick up injury/suspensions would be a good idea. 

I don't know what formation you play. However, I would play HK for 60 mins every game and bring on Haaland for the remaining 30 mins every game to lessen the concern risk.  Against weaker sides you can start with Haaland and bring on HK at the latter stages of the game. 

Griezmann is a lost cause in this current Barça side. He really needs to force a move away (if he can) in order to save his career, unless he drastically improves and gets more playing time. Right now I wouldn't even consider buying him. 

6 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Sell Ricardo pereira?

Depends on what other full backs are available to you in your game world.

Minus the long term injury Pereira has been a solid full back at Leicester and I fully expect him to get his position back within the team when he returns.

On first look I would say keep unless there are better options.

6 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Hey guys/gals,

Keep Haaland at all costs. When Kane hangs his boots up Haaland will be 95/96 and probably be one of the best strikers in the world.

There is a good chance he will be one of the best in the next couple of years also.