Rahul W's rating predictions

40 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I even had a 24y old 67 rated who got a concern and I qoute :

Concerned about the lack of first team opportunities .

MANY MANY below 75 rating get ridiculous concerns . 

I think the managers who do not get concerns are the ones playing in custom gameworlds where concerns are turned off completely .

I think the reason can be here because some youngsters gets opportunities in your team. Me as a youngster can think "why do I don't get that opportunity like some others". 

That's no stupid in my eyes this concern.

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Metz and Generation Foot have extended their partnership for another 10 years.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/metz-sign-10-year-partnership-with-generation-foot/

Players who have been produced there in the past (Sadio Mané, Ismaila Sarr, Habib Diallo, Diafra Sakho)

Latest player to join Metz is the exciting Lamine Gueye (22) very interesting player who’s just broke into Metz first team.

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them:

L Ocampos

M Sabitzer

Hakan Calhanoglu

Julian Draxler

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Sabitzer, Ocampos, Hakan Calhanoglu, Draxler and AOC

For anyone interested I have just uploaded a spreadsheet Update of Angers, Bordeaux and Brest to jaybee's  thread Players to watch 2020/21 Bottom of Page 5, Link below:-

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-players-to-watch-202021/page/5/

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Along with the above yesterday ie quick Denmark risers: I had noted one in particular at Aalborg BK:-

Mathias Ross D(C) He has 450mins out of 450 this season so far and 1,686 mins last season. He is only 73 Rated 19yo so should attract a good rise from SM as Club has 85 Cap! Plus 5 or 7 to 78 or 80 is possible.

Another Denmark Riser is Alexander Bah @ SondejyskE he has 532mins out of 540 this season so far and 2,420 mins last season! 

He is 78 Rated 22yo should get a good rise of +2/ +3 to 80 or 81 or even with these minutes 82 is possible and only in doubt because squad cap is 82 also.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I think the reason can be here because some youngsters gets opportunities in your team. Me as a youngster can think "why do I don't get that opportunity like some others". 

That's no stupid in my eyes this concern.

85 is the lowest I use ... in my B team . A team is 89+ .

So a 67 who wants first team action is just absolutely insane . 

Same as lvl 70-73's who want to play more games . I used them a few times to try and they get 3/10 for that match obviously because every other player they play against are 88+ . 1 game does not even cut if for them either . Their concern does no go away . Which means -according to SM faq- they fall into the category that wants to play 40% of the matches !
It is just impossible and ridiculous .

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Are concerns maybe turned off in that particular gameworld?

No, it is a standard game worlds. I'm actually leeching players from other managers due to concern.

And looking at these reply, I must be lucky to not have concern huh 😅

Not only concern, my players who are 3+ seasons with me are all have 100% morale

I used to get concern from the stupid rating changes in the middle of season tho...

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I think the managers who do not get concerns are the ones playing in custom gameworlds where concerns are turned off completely .

Eh, that is Lack of Opportunity Concern. For players aged older than 21, he must be at least the 4th best in his position.

My team consisted of 21 89+ players, the rests are U-21 players. There are some over 21 players but they are usually 87/88 rated, so at least 4th best in their respective position.

Here, let me show you the proof that I play in standard game worlds

no concern.PNG

concern 2.PNG

8 hours ago, Ben C said:

Not sure of the question but Lukaku would be the best in terms of age rating and longevity.

Both managers of lukaku and immobile priced out of the deal but finally stroke swap deal with the manager of aubameyang for griezman.. good deal or not??

41 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

85 is the lowest I use ... in my B team . A team is 89+ .

So a 67 who wants first team action is just absolutely insane . 

Same as lvl 70-73's who want to play more games . I used them a few times to try and they get 3/10 for that match obviously because every other player they play against are 88+ . 1 game does not even cut if for them either . Their concern does no go away . Which means -according to SM faq- they fall into the category that wants to play 40% of the matches !
It is just impossible and ridiculous .

13 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

No, it is a standard game worlds. I'm actually leeching players from other managers due to concern.

And looking at these reply, I must be lucky to not have concern huh 😅

Not only concern, my players who are 3+ seasons with me are all have 100% morale

I used to get concern from the stupid rating changes in the middle of season tho...

Eh, that is Lack of Opportunity Concern. For players aged older than 21, he must be at least the 4th best in his position.

My team consisted of 21 89+ players, the rests are U-21 players. There are some over 21 players but they are usually 87/88 rated, so at least 4th best in their respective position.

Here, let me show you the proof that I play in standard game worlds

no concern.PNG

concern 2.PNG

I’m hoping they revamp concerns when they do this update.

I agree players should get concerns but I don’t understand why it takes so long to get a concern off.

If a player is concerned about game time he shouldn’t need to play 20+ games consecutively to get that concern off. In the same way it should take 2/3 seasons of consecutive football for said player to get a higher level concern off, it just doesn’t make sense.

The level system just doesn’t work for me personally. I understand this is not what you are talking about but wanted to throw this conundrum into the conversation 😂

@DarkAngel

Sergino Dest - 85 -> 87

Reece James - 87 -> 88

Tyler Adams - 85 -> 86

Ridle Baku - 85 -> 86

Matty Cash - 85 -> 86

Ben White - 85 -> 86

These predictions are for the winter review, still relatively early in each season.

These players might rise further in the summer 🙂

Potential risers

Kristoffer Klaesson (19) first choice goalkeeper for Valerenga this season still cheap and has recently been playing for Norway’s u21s.

Hes helped Valerenga to 4th in the Eliteserien this season playing 21 times (1835 minutes)

SM rating - 73 -> 78

Value - 300k

Another one who plays for Valerenga is Christian Borchgrevink (21) not as much potential but a good riser either way.

Gametime - 21 games (1844 minutes)

SM rating - 73 -> 78.

Value - 360k

Not sure when Norway will get reviewed but worth a buying.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Potential risers

Kristoffer Klaesson (19) first choice goalkeeper for Valerenga this season still cheap and has recently been playing for Norway’s u21s.

Hes helped Valerenga to 4th in the Eliteserien this season playing 21 times (1835 minutes)

SM rating - 73 -> 78

Value - 300k

Another one who plays for Valerenga is Christian Borchgrevink (21) not as much potential but a good riser either way.

Gametime - 21 games (1844 minutes)

SM rating - 73 -> 78.

Value - 360k

Not sure when Norway will get reviewed but worth a buying.

Nice one. It can be difficult to find young goalkeepers who are playing regularly.

31 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Nice one. It can be difficult to find young goalkeepers who are playing regularly.

Anatoliy Trubin (78/19) of Shakhtar Donetsk has been playing regularly, and put on a great performance tonight in UCL against Inter. :(

Also their CB, Valeriy Bondar (80/21), made an excellent impression keeping a player like Lukaku at bay.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Good news if you’re a Barcelona fan 👍

He is trying to make himself look good, as he also announced that Barcelona agreed yesterday to be part of the European Super League. This is from BBC Sport 'In a leaving speech Bartomeu said Barca had begun proceedings to join a Super League to help its financial future'. Who was it who put Barca into a financial mess? Bartomeu!!

He is just trying not to leave under a cloud. It has failed immediately. No-one has been taken in by it.

6 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Anatoliy Trubin (78/19) of Shakhtar Donetsk has been playing regularly, and put on a great performance tonight in UCL against Inter. :(

Also their CB, Valeriy Bondar (80/21), made an excellent impression keeping a player like Lukaku at bay.

Cheers. I've been keeping an eye on Trubin since he was mentioned before on one of the threads. Bondar has certainly been getting a lot of praise this season.

On 10/27/2020 at 4:20 AM, Mike0007 said:

Saka and Kulusevski - Rise in short term?

In the winter review +1 (minimum for both players). 🙂

Potential future rating? 90+ for both. 

Any suggestions? Above 👆

On 10/27/2020 at 5:32 AM, Lost soul said:

Who would you buy among them? Top 5 among them? 

4. Ozan Kabak 

1. Y. Fofana 

3. Hamed Traore 

Evan Ndicka

5. C Stengs 

Luca Pellegrini

Hannes Wolf

T. Tomiyasu 

F. Tomori 

F. Beltrán 

2. Moise Kean 

On 10/27/2020 at 7:51 AM, Aaaa said:

Sell griesman for immobile for lukaku

🤔 I'm not sure what you mean. 🤓 let's try again, no I still can't understand it any clearer. 😇

On 10/27/2020 at 8:00 AM, T&T said:

Mitchel Bakker is getting some serious game time for PSG. Anyone know if this is on merit or covering

I've just bought him. I hoped it was more on merit. However, I presume he's covering for Kurzawa and the injured Bernat - hope he can displace Kurzawa in the PSG team.

I actually thought Bakker was French instead of Dutch at first glance. 🙂  

On 10/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, topofthebilly said:

Sell asap. How dare he develop a concern when he's already at a peak age and rated (+10) lower than Calamity (Phil) Jones. 😀

On 10/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, Lost soul said:

Rank them:

2. L Ocampos

3. M Sabitzer

1. Hakan Calhanoglu (bias I know, but I reckon he can become a 92+ at his very best, whereas Ocampos, may not ever move up any further).

4. Julian Draxler

4.5. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

23 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Both managers of lukaku and immobile priced out of the deal but finally stroke swap deal with the manager of aubameyang for griezman.. good deal or not??

Right now It seems like a very good deal for you - Auba duba doooo! 

23 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

I need a RB - young player at 85-87 who can raise 91 or more. Any sugestions?  Dunno...emerson, dest, dalot,saliba ?

It's too soon to say which 85-87 rated players will ever go beyond 90. Plus, quite of few of the RB's rated between 85-87 don't strike me as having that kind of potential - and it doesn't help that SM can become stingy towards some fullbacks. Although, in recent times they haven't completely forgotten about them. 🙂

However, some 85-87 rated RB's, such as: S. Dest, A. Emerson, T. Adams, R. James, R. Baku and B. White all have a good chance to rise further in seasons to come.  

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Very cheap good for a division 5 team at 300k 🙂

51 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Missed out on Trubin before his rise 😂

Looks like he could be Ukraine’s future number one, made an unbelievable save from Lukaku’s freekick tonight.

Some very good young Ukrainian defenders  coming through too including Zabarnyi, Mykolenko and Bondar which we all know 🙂

49 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

He is trying to make himself look good, as he also announced that Barcelona agreed yesterday to be part of the European Super League. This is from BBC Sport 'In a leaving speech Bartomeu said Barca had begun proceedings to join a Super League to help its financial future'. Who was it who put Barca into a financial mess? Bartomeu!!

He is just trying not to leave under a cloud. It has failed immediately. No-one has been taken in by it.

Yeah, well I read that Bartomeu didn’t mind the idea of losing Messi a few months ago because it would of balanced the books.

I really think that Euro league is going to happen, PSG are said to be interested too.

55 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Marcus Thuram if he continue like this to 90?

This season he could rise, maybe too soon for a rise in the winter review.

I think Mönchengladbach have to perform well in the league and of course qualifying in that tough UCL group will help.