• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 07/03/2018 at 7:14 PM, Der Chefscout said:

The transfer from Arthur to FC Barcelona is failed according to media reports reason should have been the too high salary demands

Stop with the fake news aha

It was never his salary demands, Barca were trying to avoid paying the full exit clause

Its done as of last night

On 08/03/2018 at 6:24 AM, Hfazil said:

Take it 

Thank you...but it looks like KLUIVERT is no longer part of the deal.

I am tempted to take DIAWARA for BLIND though. I have to pay a few million, but I don't really have a use for BLIND and I feel that DIAWARA could hit future heights of 90.

Speedy advice would be much appreciated guys. Always extremely grateful. Thank you.

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I am tempted to take DIAWARA for BLIND though. I have to pay a few million, but I don't really have a use for BLIND and I feel that DIAWARA could hit future heights of 90.

Speedy advice would be much appreciated guys. Always extremely grateful. Thank you.

KURZAWA or DIAWARA for BLIND?

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Blind is better than both of these, Kurzawa is clearly 2nd choice LB (Yuri has been playing the big games) & Diawara alot depends on Napolis summer, if they lose Jorginho / Zielinski he may have more of a role but i expect Napoli to invest heavily in replacements

31 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Blind is better than both of these, Kurzawa is clearly 2nd choice LB (Yuri has been playing the big games) & Diawara alot depends on Napolis summer, if they lose Jorginho / Zielinski he may have more of a role but i expect Napoli to invest heavily in replacements

It just sucks that BLIND isn't getting much play time. He is no spring chicken at 28, is unlikely to rise again and Mourinho seems to have phased him out of the team, other than odd cup games. Whilst BLIND has performed very well, Mourinho even seems to be favouring SHAW now ahead of BLIND! (which is just crazy to me). I know that BLIND has just signed a new contract, but it looks very likely that he will be sold in the summer (and nearly was sold in January). I can't see BLIND getting any better, but DIAWARA is already 88 rated at 20 (and there are currently only 10 other players that can boast 88+ aged 20). I am not short of CB/LB so I am thinking of taking the DIAWARA deal. Thank you for helping me discount KURZAWA.

17 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Buffon for Alison? I already have Neuer 

sure do it

11 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

take Diawara

8 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Diawara

12 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

It just sucks that BLIND isn't getting much play time. He is no spring chicken at 28, is unlikely to rise again and Mourinho seems to have phased him out of the team, other than odd cup games. Whilst BLIND has performed very well, Mourinho even seems to be favouring SHAW now ahead of BLIND! (which is just crazy to me). I know that BLIND has just signed a new contract, but it looks very likely that he will be sold in the summer (and nearly was sold in January). I can't see BLIND getting any better, but DIAWARA is already 88 rated at 20 (and there are currently only 10 other players that can boast 88+ aged 20). I am not short of CB/LB so I am thinking of taking the DIAWARA deal. Thank you for helping me discount KURZAWA.

Are you not overlooking the fact as a defender he is not even in his prime yet? He has been out injured for 2 months but needs to leave Man Utd. On the international stage he is still vastly important. He signed a new deal so they can get a fee for him in the summer rather than a free.

But if your well covered at his position then its no loss and to gamble on Diawara getting time to develop at Napoli. 88 at 20years, mainly attained at a lesser club, hopefully he will play more next season otherwise he is going to be stuck on 88 for a very long time as he has far less gametime with Napoli than even last season to date