• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you all, guys!

I will definitely go for Simakan. Kudus was my second option, but I was a little bit concerned with his injury. However, since I am going for the long run, I guess he'd still be a good signing.

I really like Benrahma, but I am a bit unsure about signing him because he is 25 already, so he should get at least a +5 in the next couple of years, in order to become useful for my team. (I am very short on money, so I need to choose carefully)

My other option would be Ibrahima Diallo, but since none of you mentioned him, maybe he's not so good as I thought.

Socca, luckily I'm not having login problems anymore, after the last forum update, but it's true, I haven't done any predictions this month. I am a bit pissed off with this new system of randomly reviewing 2-3 leagues at the same time and I can't keep up the pace. Furthermore, I haven't had much time lately, but if SM doesn't want to go back to the old rating review system, I am thinking about a new way to contribute to this forum. You will soon have news from me! :)

Good on You Gyan 😀 look forward to your news mate. Yes I'm not sure about the direction SM are taking, as well. The Forum is a bit quieter since the forum mess-up but thankfully we now have our "width back".

As U say the review system is a bit "P" messy and I'm not sure it is any improvement, likely it will be the opposite  frankly. Trying to keep an open-mind but it's difficult. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  16 pages including Small continuation of Denmark, but also Many clubs in SWEDEN with Small number In Honduras, more in Greece (Review 12months!) and Lower Tiers England...

SWEDEN  Helsingborgs IF  17 players edited  IF Elfsborg 7 players edited   IK Sirius 14 players edited

Kalmar FF players edited   Djurgardens  18 players edited Hammerby IF 15 players edited 

IFK Goteborg 11 players edited   Utsiktens BK  2 players edited    BK Hacken  11 players edited

Greece  AEK Athens (Last Reviewed 13th to 16th October 2019)  20 players edited

Aris Thessaloniki (4 players reviewed THIS August and September and 4 players reviewed October & November 2019) ... 11 players edited.

Volos ( 8 players reviewed during 2020! ) 14 players edited 

Honduras: CD Marathon 5 players edited

Lower Tiers England: Altrincham 12 players edited and Barnet 3 players edited.

That was a hard one SM, Cheers Socca 😀

So it is Greece next? What do u think?

5 hours ago, Toby S said:

50M + Sancho + Goretzka or Mbappe?

Generally speaking it's a good deal, for me it would depend on the importance of cash and the depth of your team. Mbappe is one of a kind and the most talented out of the three, but the players offered are generous replacements and if the money gives your club a good boost, it's an excellent deal. So rationally it's a good deal to accept unless you're club already has plenty of depth, emotionally it depends on how much you value having potentially the best player in the world in your team 😉 

1 hour ago, Grembo said:

Who is the better buy? Jude Bellingham or Ryan Gravenberch? Both are 4m and 82 rating atm but who has the better potential for a bigger rise quicker? Thanks

Bellingham. He’s at the bigger club and getting really good game time at the minute, I just love Haaland, Reyna and Bellingham.

I’m interested to see where Gravenberch goes after Ajax.

26 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Upamaceno OR Hakimi?

Upamecano but it’s close.

4 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Is Dean Henderson again at ManUtd? Just saw he didn't start any game.I think i will sell him.

Ive sold him in many of my game worlds. He’s a great keeper but I don’t see when he’s going to get his opportunity. De Gea is still at a good age too.

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Reminder players that will lose Value on the First of November (3 days time) and I will take an educated guess how much :-  

Batshuayi 7m to 6M,

Kasper Dolberg 10m to 8M,

Robin Quaison 5m to 4M

Fabinho 36m to 32m

Theo Hernandez  20m to 16M

How is it determined which players lose value? 

16 minutes ago, JrBaiano said:

Denmark is over?

No JrBaiano and thanks for pointing out my omitting a few from todays Report below. I'll add the rest at the end.

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  16 pages including Small continuation of Denmark, but also Many clubs in SWEDEN with Small number In Honduras, more in Greece (Review 12months!) and Lower Tiers England...

SWEDEN  Helsingborgs IF  17 players edited  IF Elfsborg 7 players edited   IK Sirius 14 players edited

Kalmar FF players edited   Djurgardens  18 players edited Hammerby IF 15 players edited 

IFK Goteborg 11 players edited   Utsiktens BK  2 players edited    BK Hacken  11 players edited

Greece  AEK Athens (Last Reviewed 13th to 16th October 2019)  20 players edited

Aris Thessaloniki (4 players reviewed THIS August and September and 4 players reviewed October & November 2019) ... 11 players edited.

Volos ( 8 players reviewed during 2020! ) 14 players edited 

Honduras: CD Marathon 5 players edited

Lower Tiers England: Altrincham 12 players edited and Barnet 3 players edited.

That was a hard one SM, Cheers Socca 😀

Omitted:- Denmark: Nordsjelland: 6 players edited    Aarhus:  3 players edited and    Brondby  2 players edited

also omitted Lower Tiers England:  Aldershot 3 players edited

Sorry I had one page full of scribblings of the 16pages today and missed the above😥

2 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Age, at the end of every month if the players age hits an odd number I.e 25/27/29 they will lose value.

For example if a player has his birthday on the 2nd of September his value will drop on the 1st of October.

18 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Well it's SM who do it and it's different amounts at all ODD ages (from 23 to 27/29) and then after 27 it's purely an aging process - but a bit messy) and every Rating also. 

33 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Reminder players that will lose Value on the First of November (3 days time) and I will take an educated guess how much :-  

Batshuayi 7m to 6M,

Kasper Dolberg 10m to 8M,

Robin Quaison 5m to 4M

Fabinho 36m to 32m

Theo Hernandez  20m to 16M

I put it much better on earlier posts:-

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

13 hours ago, Lost soul said:

My top 4 CBs

1. Kalidou Koulibaly

2. Upamaceno

3. Ozan Kabak

4. E. Taposoba

I play with a single striker formation, as I don't have many strikers...

My best front three

1. Dele Alli

2. Wesley Morales( plays the striker)

3. A Maier/ C stengs

I would take Skriniar and Calvert Lewin then. You don’t have an actual quality striker and Skriniar is solid enough a replacement for Koulibaly. 

You also have very good young CBs to back up too.

6 hours ago, Toby S said:

50M + Sancho + Goretzka or Mbappe?

I’d take the duo if they would both start in your side. If you already have a solid XI keep Mbappe as he’s better than both.

37 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Is Dean Henderson again at ManUtd? Just saw he didn't start any game.I think i will sell him.

He's a great G/keeper but De Gea has improved / cleaned up some slight mistakes and in good form with Henderson on the bench. I'm guessing Henderson will only possibly get Cup Games etc unless DG's form drops again. Sell I suppose... 

18 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

Can A. Diallo rise 90+ if he will continue to play?

Yes if he continues to play.

14 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Lorenzo Pellegrini (91) + Ismaïla Sarr (89) or Coutinho (93)?

How safe is Coutinho on 93?

Coutinho

I think he’s safe at 93 for now the only problem is that Barcelona have so many options going forward young and old.

Pedri, Fati are both having great seasons they also have Trincao on the fringes. I like Coutinho in the number 10 role but he gets shifted out on the left a lot because of Messi which is understandable.

On top of this Dembele looks like he’s starting to make a little comeback just hope he can stay fit.

BUT. Sarr is still at Watford wasting away and I don’t see Pellegrini for Countinho a fair deal I would much rather have Coutinho.

If the 2 improve your team in their positions then I guess you could maybe think about having the duo to improve your first 11 but if not then I don’t see the point.

The Primera League gets going in Argentina as of tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how players that I followed last season get on.

Almada, de la Vega, Urzi, Valenti, Mura, Vera, Alvarez, Velasco, Sarmiento and Avila get on.

I find it a good league for youngsters as you can usually buy them relatively cheaply and they get a good boost if they move to Europe.

37 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes if he continues to play.

Coutinho

I think he’s safe at 93 for now the only problem is that Barcelona have so many options going forward young and old.

Pedri, Fati are both having great seasons they also have Trincao on the fringes. I like Coutinho in the number 10 role but he gets shifted out on the left a lot because of Messi which is understandable.

On top of this Dembele looks like he’s starting to make a little comeback just hope he can stay fit.

BUT. Sarr is still at Watford wasting away and I don’t see Pellegrini for Countinho a fair deal I would much rather have Coutinho.

If the 2 improve your team in their positions then I guess you could maybe think about having the duo to improve your first 11 but if not then I don’t see the point.

I would be getting Coutinho who would be my best rated outfield player.

Sarr starts for me but not due to rating (he performs excellently in game since I got him) 

My side would go from:

Neuer

Corona Maguire Sanchez Vertonghen 

Pellegrini Rabiot

Ocampos Tadic/Perisic Sarr

Suarez 

To:

Neuer

Corona Maguire Sanchez Vertonghen 

Aouar Rabiot

Ocampos Coutinho Tadic/Perisic

Suarez