Rahul W's rating predictions

18 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

Can A. Diallo rise 90+ if he will continue to play?

Yes if he continues to play.

14 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Lorenzo Pellegrini (91) + Ismaïla Sarr (89) or Coutinho (93)?

How safe is Coutinho on 93?

Coutinho

I think he’s safe at 93 for now the only problem is that Barcelona have so many options going forward young and old.

Pedri, Fati are both having great seasons they also have Trincao on the fringes. I like Coutinho in the number 10 role but he gets shifted out on the left a lot because of Messi which is understandable.

On top of this Dembele looks like he’s starting to make a little comeback just hope he can stay fit.

BUT. Sarr is still at Watford wasting away and I don’t see Pellegrini for Countinho a fair deal I would much rather have Coutinho.

If the 2 improve your team in their positions then I guess you could maybe think about having the duo to improve your first 11 but if not then I don’t see the point.

• Replies 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

The Primera League gets going in Argentina as of tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how players that I followed last season get on.

Almada, de la Vega, Urzi, Valenti, Mura, Vera, Alvarez, Velasco, Sarmiento and Avila get on.

I find it a good league for youngsters as you can usually buy them relatively cheaply and they get a good boost if they move to Europe.

37 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes if he continues to play.

Coutinho

I think he’s safe at 93 for now the only problem is that Barcelona have so many options going forward young and old.

Pedri, Fati are both having great seasons they also have Trincao on the fringes. I like Coutinho in the number 10 role but he gets shifted out on the left a lot because of Messi which is understandable.

On top of this Dembele looks like he’s starting to make a little comeback just hope he can stay fit.

BUT. Sarr is still at Watford wasting away and I don’t see Pellegrini for Countinho a fair deal I would much rather have Coutinho.

If the 2 improve your team in their positions then I guess you could maybe think about having the duo to improve your first 11 but if not then I don’t see the point.

I would be getting Coutinho who would be my best rated outfield player.

Sarr starts for me but not due to rating (he performs excellently in game since I got him) 

My side would go from:

Neuer

Corona Maguire Sanchez Vertonghen 

Pellegrini Rabiot

Ocampos Tadic/Perisic Sarr

Suarez 

To:

Neuer

Aouar Rabiot

Ocampos Coutinho Tadic/Perisic

Suarez 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:17 AM, Nighch said:

From these players which ones are the best long term investment in your opinion. Consider a very competitive gameworld, best youngsters all taken and best players 91+ all taken too.

Jonathan Tah
Giovanni Simeone
Stefano Sensi
G Lo Celso
Keita Baldé
Breel Embolo
Alex Iwobi
Leon Bailey
Florian Neuhaus
Issa Diop

I think Jonathan Tah may be one of the best choices, but i need forwards and midfielders too.

Thanks!

On 10/28/2020 at 7:05 AM, Lost soul said:

Is J. Gaya + 11.5 million for Hakimi(incoming) a good deal for me? 

On 10/28/2020 at 9:54 AM, Beatz said:

Ferran Torres, dani olmo, thuram or nkunku?

Rate 1-4 please

1. F. Torres  2. Dani Olmo

3. Thuram 4. Nkunku. 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:32 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

1.Who would you choose between AWB and Achraf Hakimi?

AWB is better defensively and not too bad flying forward either: they've said to have found the likes of Raheem Sterling in his pocket a few times. 😀

2.Can you make a rank between this players:

M.Odegaard, S.Tonali, E.Elmas, A.Maier - This order. 🙂

Thanks!

On 10/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, DarkAngel said:

Should i keep K.Coman or sell and buy 1or 2  from : vinicius,  Olmo, Torres ,Thuram ?

I would consider the forward + winger duo, but that's only if they slot straight into your starting 11, and if you require strength in depth. Otherwise keep Kingsley because he's been quite impressive so far this season. 

Same question anbout Moussa Dembele...worth keeping or replace him for future?  Im building a young team...

Which decent Forward's are available for you to replace Moussa Dembele with?

On 10/29/2020 at 2:21 AM, TCLVikerz said:

How about Jamie Vardy at 21 years old 😁

Jamie who?....... 😀   🤔 Oh, you mean Stocksbridge's 21 year old Jamie Vardy, where Vardy, fresh from rejection by Sheffield Wednesday, arrived at 16 and soon showed he would not be daunted by anything. “At 17 he played a local cup final in Penistone, and the opposition, a village side, decided they were going to try and sort him,” Bethel recalls. “They tried to stop him physically for most of the game but he got up after every tackle. That convinced me he had the attitude even though he could be a bit of a naughty boy. It didn’t faze him. Stocksbridge, an old steel town on the edge of the Peak District, By the age of 21, Esteban Cambiasso, another City player who made his Premier League debut on Sunday, was a full Argentine international; Vardy, by contrast, had three years in Stocksbridge’s second team in Sheffield’s County Senior League and the unwanted distraction of an assault charge (a bust-up in a pub). 🚨 👮

It's from an online article I was reading from The Independent - it must be outdated. 

On 10/29/2020 at 5:35 AM, Nameless said:

People, in SM terms Lucas Hernandez or Upamecano?

Let me explain the SM terms.

Lucas is 91 playing for a fantastic team who will win trophies. By the look of it he will get ample of game so that's 92 for him. And he is only 24.

Upamecano still has great hype around him. Hard to see Leipzig win something, not even German cup. Hype alone will get him +1 and performance will get him another +1. For me that latter +1 is quite debatable. He turned 22. 

So 90 rated Upamecano or L. Hernandez who is 91?

Currently In SM terms Lucas Hernandez sounds like the better option: plays for the more dominant side, is higher rated and can even slot in at CB. 

On 10/29/2020 at 9:37 AM, Toby S said:

50M + Sancho + Goretzka or Mbappe?

It's a quite a tempting offer (as you'd expect) for someone like K. Mbappe. 

However, if you choose to accept the duo offer - only do so if the duo go straight into your starting eleven, will get regular gametime, and you can use the cash to invest into buying other very good future talents/players who can stregthen your squad (immediately) in other areas of the pitch. 

On 10/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, Lost soul said:

Upamaceno OR Hakimi?

On 10/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, DarkAngel said:

And, for him to play well as Kimpembe has been doing. 

On 10/29/2020 at 4:01 PM, Ben C said:

He has enough talent to hold his rating for the next few years. And, I doubt the duo will go up in their current rating anytime soon.

Edited by Milanista1
Kieran_S91 made me aware of my error. ☺
2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pedri directly to 85?

Pedri has 211mins for Barca out of 450mins possible this season so far. No goals or assists so far for this 17yo attacker this season. If he keeps playing at a similar extent then YES 85! I haven't seen him play yet tho. Anybody has?

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Pedri has 211mins for Barca out of 450mins possible this season so far. No goals or assists so far for this 17yo attacker this season. If he keeps playing at a similar extent then YES 85! I haven't seen him play yet tho. Anybody has?

He looked fantastic against Juve.  Putting pressure on the defense, great technique and instincts.  As with all of the young players at Barca maybe too much deference to the little genius.  If they are going to do something this season that will need to change.

6 hours ago, Ben C said:

I would be getting Coutinho who would be my best rated outfield player.

Sarr starts for me but not due to rating (he performs excellently in game since I got him) 

My side would go from:

Neuer

Pellegrini Rabiot

Ocampos Tadic/Perisic Sarr

Suarez 

To:

Neuer

Aouar Rabiot

Ocampos Coutinho Tadic/Perisic

Suarez 

Yeah I would get Coutinho then, he obviously improves your team in forward areas and you have got cover with Aouar who will come in for Pellegrini.

I think Aouar will move on from Lyon next summer where he will go from strength to strength. Top player.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pedri directly to 85?

Absolutely!

He was outstanding last night against Juventus, MOTM award you can tell Koeman really likes him.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Class act for a 17 year old.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Which decent CM/DM's are available for you to replace Moussa Dembele with?

Think he means Moussa Dembele at Lyon 😉😂

Easy mistake to make, not often you get two players who have played at elite level with the same forename and surename 😂

On 9/28/2020 at 2:30 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Folarin Balogun

Age - 19

Club - Arsenal

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

CAF187B5-468C-4498-BC50-0D0960288BE4.jpeg.a1804636c2985be0b91fb515c068e90c.jpeg

Born in New York, New York. Balogun is another teen with multi nationality and has played for both England and USA at youth level. He can also chose Nigeria but as of yet has not played for them.

Folarin likes to use his pace to get in behind defences and has a great eye for goal often showing how deadly he is in one on one situations against the goalkeeper. Not just a speed merchant Balogun has also shown that his has dribbling qualities by producing some pretty brilliant solo runs.

At just 19 he’s still got much to learn on the football field but that hasn’t stopped clubs from interest, in which sums of around 8 million have been branded for his services.

He’s developing nicely at the gunners but I would like him to try and pursue a move for some senior game time whether it’s in the Championship or the premier league.

In recent times he’s showed his desire to leave Arsenal due to the lack of senior football opportunities which is good to see in a young man.

SM rating - 70

Value - 340k

Folarin Balogun (19) made his senior debut for Arsenal in the Europa league this evening.

Hoping Arsenal can qualify early and give the sharpshooter more game time towards the end of the group stages.

I have both Marvelous Nakamba (West Ham) and Jerry St. Juste (Mainz) in a very competitive setup. Both are direct backups that I use quite frequently. In order to sign a player that would be a starter, I have to include one of them. Does anyone have any opinion on their potential? I've signed both when they were still playing in the Dutch league and were decent prospects but now I don't see them play as often. 

16 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

I have both Marvelous Nakamba (West Ham) and Jerry St. Juste (Mainz) in a very competitive setup. Both are direct backups that I use quite frequently. In order to sign a player that would be a starter, I have to include one of them. Does anyone have any opinion on their potential? I've signed both when they were still playing in the Dutch league and were decent prospects but now I don't see them play as often. 

If I understand you correctly, if you give your backup you get a player who will start for you. Hence your current starter becoming a backup to your new starter. 

I would definitely do it. 

Don't see any of the two going any higher any time soon. 

Nakamba is Aston Villa but only 13mins so far. St Juste has 100% mins for Mainz BUT Mainz are Bottom of Bundasliga with no points at all.

I'd keep St Juste on that premise but neither are Great. On basis some potential at 100% mins for a rise.

Sorry missed copying your post @LauraAFCA  ☹️

On 10/28/2020 at 1:17 PM, Nameless said:

Calhanouglu or Lozano?

Who is more likely to get +1 this upcoming review?

Hakan

On 10/28/2020 at 1:19 PM, Nighch said:

N Fekir for James Rodriguez? I feel that James besides being two years older still has the capacity to reach a big club again and perform, despite that being a small possibility

Rodriguez 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:32 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

1.Who would you choose between AWB and Achraf Hakimi?

2.Can you make a rank between this players: M.Odegaard, S.Tonali, E.Elmas, A.Maier. 

Thanks!

Hakimi

Tonali, Odegaard, Maier, Elmas

On 10/28/2020 at 3:39 PM, DarkAngel said:

Should i keep K.Coman or sell and buy 1or 2  from : vinicius,  Olmo, Torres ,Thuram ?

Same question anbout Moussa Dembele...worth keeping or replace him for future?  Im building a young team...

I'd keep Coman, should keep 91 for some time

Keep

On 10/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, Lost soul said:

1. Kalidou Koulibaly OR Milan Skriniar + D. Calvert Lewin

2. Kalidou Koulibaly OR Kamara + Rashford

3. Milan Skriniar+ DCL OR Kamara+ Rashford

4. Koulibaly OR koulibaly?

Duo

KK

Skriniar + DCL (which Kamara?)

KK

On 10/28/2020 at 5:17 PM, DarkAngel said:

So I will have then coman ,halland ,fati ,vinicius ,olmo, kulusevski,pelegrini........hope best prospects .

As defenders i have Dest,Kabak, Garcia (city), Saka. Are they good prospects ?  Do You know another 4 as reserve for my defense that can be great players in the future?

Yes they are good prospects

On 10/29/2020 at 5:35 AM, Nameless said:

People, in SM terms Lucas Hernandez or Upamecano?

Let me explain the SM terms.

Lucas is 91 playing for a fantastic team who will win trophies. By the look of it he will get ample of game so that's 92 for him. And he is only 24.

Upamecano still has great hype around him. Hard to see Leipzig win something, not even German cup. Hype alone will get him +1 and performance will get him another +1. For me that latter +1 is quite debatable. He turned 22. 

So 90 rated Upamecano or L. Hernandez who is 91?

Upamecano long term

On 10/29/2020 at 9:37 AM, Toby S said:

50M + Sancho + Goretzka or Mbappe?

Depends what the cash can get you, it's a good duo but Mbappe is Mbappe haha

On 10/29/2020 at 9:58 AM, DarkAngel said:

Mohammed IHATTAREN,  Yari VERSCHAEREN ,Sehrou GUIRASSY . 

Should i keep ?  I can hope to see them 90+ ....or i should sell and find others? 

Not too sure 

On 10/29/2020 at 10:16 AM, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! If you had to pick 2 players from this list, who would you buy? Who can get to 90+ among them?

Simakan (82), Kudus (82), Ibrahima Diallo (84), Mbeumo (83), Disasi (85), Diangana (83), Bowen (86), Amrabat (86), Guirassy (86), Benrahma (85), Soucek (87), Fabio Vieira (80), Matheus Pereira (85).

Thanks! :)

Simakan and Kudus (even with injury issues) - if not Benrahma or Pereira

21 hours ago, Grembo said:

Who is the better buy? Jude Bellingham or Ryan Gravenberch? Both are 4m and 82 rating atm but who has the better potential for a bigger rise quicker? Thanks

Bellingham's rating will fly at Dortmund, so him

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  16 pages including Small continuation of Denmark, but also Many clubs in SWEDEN with Small number In Honduras, more in Greece (Review 12months!) and Lower Tiers England...

SWEDEN  Helsingborgs IF  17 players edited  IF Elfsborg 7 players edited   IK Sirius 14 players edited

Kalmar FF players edited   Djurgardens  18 players edited Hammerby IF 15 players edited 

IFK Goteborg 11 players edited   Utsiktens BK  2 players edited    BK Hacken  11 players edited

Greece  AEK Athens (Last Reviewed 13th to 16th October 2019)  20 players edited

Aris Thessaloniki (4 players reviewed THIS August and September and 4 players reviewed October & November 2019) ... 11 players edited.

Volos ( 8 players reviewed during 2020! ) 14 players edited 

Honduras: CD Marathon 5 players edited

Lower Tiers England: Altrincham 12 players edited and Barnet 3 players edited.

That was a hard one SM, Cheers Socca 😀

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  10 pages including again a small continuation of Denmark, but also a definite continuance of  SWEDEN and GREECE (Both 12months Reviews!) 

Firstly Denmark:   Sonderjyske and Vejlie both 3 players edited    Odense  6 players edited

Greece:  Pas Giannikis 16  players edited   OFI Crete  21  players edited   PAOK  19  players edited

Atromitos:  15  players edited    Asteras Tripolis  10 players edited

Sweden  Ostersunds FK  16 players edited   Orebro SK  9 players edited   Kalmar again! 8 players edited

Apart from Weymouth 3 players, and to mention Moussa Wague @ Barca edited that's all folks, Cheers Socca😀

20 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Upamaceno OR Hakimi?

Upamecano

20 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Denmark is over?

Not yet I think 

19 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Is Dean Henderson again at ManUtd? Just saw he didn't start any game.I think i will sell him.

Yep sell as he will be stuck at 88 for some time, Sergio Romero will be the one to drop to 87 next review

19 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

Yes possibly

19 hours ago, Ben C said:

I'll go Coutinho as he is playing regularly at Barca now

Sarr will not rise for a while as long as he remains at Watford

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pedri directly to 85?

Yep easily

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

G Guedes or B Embolo or F. Neuhaus?

Neuhaus

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

I can only have one of this deals. Please choose your preference -

(i) Musiala

(ii) Gboho+Thiaw

(iii) Sucic+Thiaw

(iv) Juwara+Sucic

(v) Juwara+Thiaw

Musiala

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

I'll let Nakamba go

Neuhause with Embolo close 2nd

20 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Upamaceno OR Hakimi?

Thought I'd replied here but I stick with Hakimi but Upamecano judged better by other good judges on here! I have seen Hakimi playing when at Dortmund and very impressed, haven't seen him at Inter yet.

Upamecano I watched a couple or 3 times and he made mistakes but that was sometime ago. perhaps he has "matured" or could it be hype, maybe like Stones??

Neuhaus

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

I can only have one of this deals. Please choose your preference -

(i) Musiala

(ii) Gboho+Thiaw

(iii) Sucic+Thiaw

(iv) Juwara+Sucic

(v) Juwara+Thiaw

Musiala but I’m biased

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

Jerry St.Juste. Nakamba doesn’t play regularly at Aston Villa meanwhile St.Juste is a regular. Neither are that in great in all honesty.

19 hours ago, Ben C said:

I’d take the duo if they would both start in your side. If you already have a solid XI keep Mbappe as he’s better than both.

20 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Generally speaking it's a good deal, for me it would depend on the importance of cash and the depth of your team. Mbappe is one of a kind and the most talented out of the three, but the players offered are generous replacements and if the money gives your club a good boost, it's an excellent deal. So rationally it's a good deal to accept unless you're club already has plenty of depth, emotionally it depends on how much you value having potentially the best player in the world in your team 😉 

On 10/29/2020 at 11:32 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

This is hard.

Id be fairly happy with both deals, I can see Goretzka being 94 in the future he’s such a good player and progressed so well.

Sky is the limit for Sancho but Mbappe is one of the best players in the world. Its really tricky I’ve probably not helped you at all 😂

Maybe it comes down to depth against Mbappe.

On 10/29/2020 at 10:03 AM, Soccahappy said:

Depends whether u need depth PLUS BIG CASH. Think the offer is generous tho, probably most managers would accept this for Mbappe BUT if U already have a top team and plenty of Cash - YOU WOULDN'T! 

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

He has enough talent to hold his rating for the next few years. And, I doubt the duo will go up in their current rating anytime soon.

34 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Depends what the cash can get you, it's a good duo but Mbappe is Mbappe haha

Think i've quoted and liked everyones comment who gave an opinion so thank you.

For clarification I would be giving cash + sancho + goretzka for mbappe. The duo are in my first XI and if all things go well will both be 93 by end of the season (and sancho is a huge goalscorer and assist merchant for my team)...but then Mbappe is Mbappe, likely to be the highest rated player on SM eventually and would be my striker for the rest of time.

Really not easy as its the biggest transfer i've ever considered and would ever likely do. I don't need the cash but the other manager has asked for those two players specifically.

38 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Neuhaus

Musiala but I’m biased

Jerry St.Juste. Nakamba doesn’t play regularly at Aston Villa meanwhile St.Juste is a regular. Neither are that in great in all honesty.

You are biased because........you are his distant uncle?

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You are biased because........you are his distant uncle?

Because he’s English. Sucic is the other one I like on your list.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Christian Stuani or Rodriguez Pedro?

From an SM POV. 

Last season, Stuani in D4 for me: 12 goals, 10 assists in 38 games (av rating 7.03)

Pedro in D2: 14 goals and 8 assists in 36 games (av rating 7.17)

Pedro looks to be better for you in SM plus he’s still playing in a top division with Serie A

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Christian Stuani or Rodriguez Pedro?

From an SM POV. 

Last season, Stuani in D4 for me: 12 goals, 10 assists in 38 games (av rating 7.03)

Pedro in D2: 14 goals and 8 assists in 36 games (av rating 7.17)

Wow Stuani is still gold in SM. 

Going by stats it's a coin toss. 

I would have Pedro.