Rahul W's rating predictions

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Wow Stuani is still gold in SM. 

Going by stats it's a coin toss. 

I would have Pedro.

Somehow Stuani escaped a drop in the Segunda review and he didn't get a move to a bigger club this window, wonder how he's escaping a drop but maybe I should not risk it. 

35 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Pedro looks to be better for you in SM plus he’s still playing in a top division with Serie A

Thanks guys

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

GK 88-90? 

Winger 88+? 

Striker 89+ ?

All with tendency to rise

For now I'm thinking about Marcus Thuram and Calvetr-Lewin for attacking positions.But I always like to hear more ideas beside my own.

Also im in mood of selling Ake considering Citys form,will wait a little more,feel free to recommend some CBs

10 minutes ago, Ben C said:

I took a gamble on him and traded Vardy for him and cash.

Cash helped me get some talents and now Diaz is looking likely to hit 86+ soon too. 

Looking good now especially with Vardy’s age 👌

Although I bet Vardy can play at the top level till he’s about 50 years old on his nutritious diet of Red Bull 🕊

5 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

GK 88-90? 

Winger 88+? 

Striker 89+ ?

All with tendency to rise

For now I'm thinking about Marcus Thuram and Calvetr-Lewin for attacking positions.But I always like to hear more ideas beside my own.

Also im in mood of selling Ake considering Citys form,will wait a little more,feel free to recommend some CBs

GK - Edouard Mendy

Winger/striker - Diogo Jota, Osimhen, Dani Olmo, Ferran Torres, DCL.

CB - Bastoni, Tapsoba, Diallo (depending if he keeps playing for PSG)

Outside chance - Robin Koch, Caleta-Car

On 10/25/2020 at 10:41 AM, Soccahappy said:

Seeing as we now know Aarhus GF are being reviewed I had a "quick look" at their squad for obvious risers and have come up with these 2 BOTH rated only 73 and loads of mins:- 

Sebastian Hausner 20/73 182 mins out of possible 450 this and 1,572 mins last season) Plus 5 to 78

Benjamin Hvidt 20/73 148 mins out of possible 450 this and 1,192 mins last season) Plus 4 to 77

Obviously not in my spreadsheet but Squad Cap is 82 so I'd guess as above but if SM want to be stingy maybe Plus 4 and Plus 3. Should be reviewed within 5days 😃

Few Aarhus players were reviewed today. This means that Eskelinen, Olsen and Nielsen (all 80) wont get 82?

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Patron said:

Few Aarhus players were reviewed today. This means that Eskelinen, Olsen and Nielsen (all 80) wont get 82?

Thanks

I'm still hoping Patron as some Danish players are still being edited on Swiki and won't go to SM for another 5days. Eskelin has a total of 2,836 mins, Nielsen 3,549mins but have searched can't find where I predicted Olsen??

1 minute ago, DarkAngel said:

If a young player ( 18 -20 years) play 500-1000 minutes and score goals....i might presume that his rating will grow ? 

I try to understand as i have to find prospect in a world where i can buy max 80 rating and all good players are ..,..gone.

Would need more details, all of them if possible particularly the players name. In fact just the player and club would do if it's not a common name.

7 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

If a young player ( 18 -20 years) play 500-1000 minutes and score goals....i might presume that his rating will grow ? 

I try to understand as i have to find prospect in a world where i can buy max 80 rating and all good players are ..,..gone.

Generally depending on their club.

Obviously some clubs can be capped for example if a young player is rated at 78 and the club he plays for his capped at 78 then he won’t rise unless he has a sensational season.

But lets say for arguments sake you are interested in Johan Hove (73 rated) at Stromsgodset his stats: 1871 minutes 8 goals.

Stromsgodset’s cap is 80 so I would assume he rises to around 78+

3 minutes ago, Patron said:

Olsen you haven’t. But it should have gone to 82. It really hard to predict this leagues this days. 
Thorsteinsson get +3 and he is not allways in the starter team. 
And the rest of the 80s don’t get a 82? 
Makes no sense...

These leagues are not reviewed as in detail as the other major leagues hence why some players have the potential of being missed.

13 minutes ago, Marek said:

Following him since he was 16, bought him in every setup and never sold even when he wasn't playing. Proud of (bra)him.

I was slightly surprised City sold him but then again they have sold good talents in the past and will probably keep doing so in the future.

Players like Sancho and Diaz don’t want to stick around in youth academies and you can’t blame them when you look at their ability.

4 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

I was asking about Yorbe Vertessen from PSV,rated 70 now ....as example of good prospect for me.

No I don’t see him rising anytime soon, not getting any game time for Jong PSV or the senior team.

3 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/yorbe-vertessen/leistungsdaten/spieler/409517

I think what i saw here is enough for him to grow....hmmm. I have no ideea then how to find some good prospects for my team. Maybe not for me that job.

Yeah he’s a good player for the future but I don’t see him rising in the next year or so.

Your original question was about minutes and goals, which he hasn’t had any this season for the senior side 🙂

I don’t think he will rise unless he gets senior minutes.

@thorgan lesar his thread is really good for talents, I would go their to ask questions on youngsters 🙂

9 hours ago, Lost soul said:

G Guedes or B Embolo or F. Neuhaus

6 hours ago, Toby S said:

Think i've quoted and liked everyones comment who gave an opinion so thank you.

For clarification I would be giving cash + sancho + goretzka for mbappe. The duo are in my first XI and if all things go well will both be 93 by end of the season (and sancho is a huge goalscorer and assist merchant for my team)...but then Mbappe is Mbappe, likely to be the highest rated player on SM eventually and would be my striker for the rest of time.

Really not easy as its the biggest transfer i've ever considered and would ever likely do. I don't need the cash but the other manager has asked for those two players specifically.

Just to make you aware, you quoted the wrong response to the question from my side. 🙂

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’m starting to like Jose Mourinho 😂

25B7A531-4709-4CFE-929D-DF1F68F86414.thumb.png.10bb742764190536854103a5adcbb3f6.png

Meee to! No nonsense manager - just straight to the point.... Plus he doesn't park the bus (as often) these days: making his side more entertaining to watch.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Lemar+Caldara = Asensio

Pick a side. 

Right side

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.football-espana.net/2020/10/29/zinedine-zidane-finally-has-his-favoured-real-madrid-attacking-trident-hazard-benzema-asensio/amp

Hoping he can stay injury-free.