Rahul W's rating predictions

Tanguy Coulibaly (19) starts again tonight for Stuttgart in the Bundesliga.

Currently this season he’s played 4 games (252 minutes)

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

In the same game Malick Thiaw (19) starts his second game in a row.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Two nice pick ups who should rise in the winter review.

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tanguy Coulibaly (19) starts again tonight for Stuttgart in the Bundesliga.

Currently this season he’s played 4 games (252 minutes)

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

In the same Malick Thiaw (19) starts his second game in a row.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Two nice pick ups who should rise in the winter review.

Nice picks KieranThiaw Scores on 30th minute and will definitely get a rise to 76/77/78 region If he keeps his minutes in this region and goals are a PLUS!.

T Coulibaly also has good minutes and can also get in the region 75/76/77 and both will from the look of them progress further in the reviews end of season too! 2 Nice Finds and really good value!

On 10/29/2020 at 6:35 AM, Nameless said:

People, in SM terms Lucas Hernandez or Upamecano?

Let me explain the SM terms.

Lucas is 91 playing for a fantastic team who will win trophies. By the look of it he will get ample of game so that's 92 for him. And he is only 24.

Upamecano still has great hype around him. Hard to see Leipzig win something, not even German cup. Hype alone will get him +1 and performance will get him another +1. For me that latter +1 is quite debatable. He turned 22. 

So 90 rated Upamecano or L. Hernandez who is 91?

Lucas doesnt have that much minutes as Upamecano NORMALLY. This season looks like Lucas is playing more but After Davies comes back.... So I would say the young one, Upamecano.

Rayan Ait-Nouri (19) settled into life well at Wolves, scored after 18 minutes on his debut and becomes the youngest player ever to score in the Premier League for Wolves.

Wolves have a brilliant young LB on their hands!

Max Kilman (23) great CB who gives Wolves back three balance with him being left footed on the left hand side of Coady.

Kilman has started the last 4 games for Wolves and this is their record:

Wolves 1-0 Fulham 🔒

Leeds 0-1 Wolves 🔒

Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United

Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace 🔒

10 points from 12 and unbeaten with Max Kilman in defence. Another great buy from an SM perspective aswell.

SM rating - 78 (early prediction / 78 -> 82)

Value - 400k 😳

Do I get Neuhaus OR Sabitzer (can't get both) in a competitive gameworld, where both of them would be starters in my team? 

Edit: rank them: Neuhaus, Sabitzer, Ocampos (not on potential, but on who would be better buys, for a time period of next two years)

Are Ocampos and Sabitzer safe at 91? And neuhaus +1 possible by this season?

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them:(assume all players would be starters)

Koulibaly --- 7 

Leon Goretzka + M. Akanji - 2

Leon Goretzka+ Tammy Abraham --- 6 

Lukaku --- 3 

Milinkovic+ Akanji --- 4

Pavard+ Tommy Abraham - 5

Emre Can + H. Aouar --- 1

(Are any of Akanji, Can, Abraham rising anytime soon?)

On 10/25/2020 at 11:36 PM, dgormand said:

Mads Frøkjær-Jensen

Rating: 68

PositionM,AM(RLC)

SM Value: 200k - TM Value: 500K

Club: Odense BK

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mads-frokjaer/profil/spieler/533632

Jensen has played 6 games totaling 502 minutes in the Danish Superligaen so far, registering 3 assists along the way. 

He played loads last season and will look to carry that on this season, he's a talented young player and I'm sure he will get a rise to mid 70s (I'm not sure on an exact number, maybe 75-76?

Probably a good pick up if your a small club in a competitive setup. Given the price and rating he's a nice prospect but also nice to flick off for profit afterwards. Looks like Denmark is currently in the early stages of being reviewed to.

Be back sometime with another random pick up!

ENmm_d-UcAAKJ4L.jpg

+7 for Mads Frøkjær-Jensen. Hope you all picked him up before!

Spot on with the rating prediction 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Two questions - 

(1) Kudus+Musiala = Brahim Diaz. Which side?

(2) Is Rutter of Stade Rennes a good, v. good or average prospect? He has 1 game but I do not know if it was because of injury or talent.

1) Duo

2) Good prospect, a lot clubs are interested in him including Dortmund, Bayern, Leipzig.

He’s got a year left on his contract I would expect him to move on next year or start getting regular minutes for Rennes (unlikely)

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/bayern-dortmund-leipzig-have-all-made-approaches-for-georginio-rutter-rennes/

Rennes have brought in Guirassy + Doku so I don’t see him playing regularly at all that’s the problem he has.

6 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Do I get Neuhaus OR Sabitzer (can't get both) in a competitive gameworld, where both of them would be starters in my team? 

Edit: rank them: Neuhaus, Sabitzer, Ocampos (not on potential, but on who would be better buys, for a time period of next two years)

Ocampos, Sabitzer, Neuhaus

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Koulibaly (5)

Leon Goretzka + M. Akanji (1)

Leon Goretzka+ Tammy Abraham (3)

Lukaku (6)

Milinkovic+ Akanji (7)

Pavard+ Tommy Abraham (4)

Emre Can + H. Aouar (2)

Fairly hard to rank some of these because their positions are all very different plus 2 players are better than 1 in most scenarios especially considering all will be first team for your club.

Maybe Akanji to rise but very unlikely.

10 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Duo

2) Good prospect, a lot clubs are interested in him including Dortmund, Bayern, Leipzig.

He’s got a year left on his contract I would expect him to move on next year or start getting regular minutes for Rennes (unlikely)

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/bayern-dortmund-leipzig-have-all-made-approaches-for-georginio-rutter-rennes/

Rennes have brought in Guirassy + Doku so I don’t see him playing regularly at all that’s the problem he has.

Newcastle ruined it for me.

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Favio Cabral (19) looks set to have his shot this season as Talleres front man.

EC04F776-7DA3-4D70-BAC1-FF8513740319.jpeg.47ad7b4da5d51025095e49bc0fab0757.jpeg

The youngster is a record scorer in the clubs youth sides and has started the opening game for Talleres this evening.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Any thoughts on his future rating? They capped at about 85?

7 hours ago, Lost soul said:

I’d go for Ocampos personally.

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Koulibaly

Leon Goretzka + M. Akanji

Leon Goretzka+ Tammy Abraham

Lukaku

Milinkovic+ Akanji

Pavard+ Tommy Abraham

Emre Can + H. Aouar

The best depending on the rest of your squad are:

Aouar and Can (mainly for Aouar)

Goretzka and Akanji (mainly for Goretzka) 

The rest Id really need to see your starting XI to decide as there is such a variety of positions and options that it’s harder to say what is best for you.

Got to love SMs random risers. Galhardo(31) 83-85 today. I have him in a few of my teams. I assume he never played as a forward before his positional change but its weird how he never scored much during his career and now he is on fire. 

I am thinking of selling my Wan-Bissaka end of next month since he will drop in value due to turning 23 . So I will try to buy him back when he gets off transfer ban again , but if that would not work I will need to get another defender (either right or central) .

Interesting ones from the few that are available (32M available from the AWB sale to pick from the list,altough no need to spend it all)  :

Soyuncu (90-16)
Davinson Sanchez (90-16)
Lucas Hernandez (91-24)
Samuel Umtiti (91-will be 16M 1st of december)
Niklas Sule (91-20)
Abdou Diallo (89-12)
Ibrahima Konate (88-14)
Michael Keane (89-7.8)
Issa Diop (89-12)
Conor Coady (89-7.8)
Thilo Kehrer (89-12)

Which one has the most potential and who should you go for ?

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

I am thinking of selling my Wan-Bissaka end of next month since he will drop in value due to turning 23 . So I will try to buy him back when he gets off transfer ban again , but if that would not work I will need to get another defender (either right or central) .

Interesting ones from the few that are available (32M available from the AWB sale to pick from the list,altough no need to spend it all)  :

Soyuncu (90-16)
Davinson Sanchez (90-16)
Lucas Hernandez (91-24)
Niklas Sule (91-20)
Abdou Diallo (89-12)
Ibrahima Konate (88-14)
Michael Keane (89-7.8)
Issa Diop (89-12)
Conor Coady (89-7.8)

It’s a risky game to play to make a few million. Personally I think you’d be better off investing in risers and making money that way as all it takes is one other manager taking an interest in AWB and then your money saving won’t work.

Assuming you want to go ahead:

1. Konate is a great future buy.

2. The rest would depend on who your back up RBs/CBs are but Hernandez and Sule are decent choices. 
3. If you want a cheaper pick with potential to reach 90 Coady would be a good buy too.

20 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Marcos Senesi + Weston Mckennie for Declan Rice?

Thanks!

Duo, I really like Mckennie should get to 88/89 this season at Juventus.

14 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Any thoughts on his future rating? They capped at about 85?

High 70s low 80s, difficult to say after one game but Talleres didn’t recruit well in the transfer window which has ultimately left Cabral starting the opening game and will lead to many more minute this season.

At 240k he’s a steal.

I think Talleres are capped around 84/85 yes.

Just now, topofthebilly said:

Soyuncu (90-16)
Davinson Sanchez (90-16)
Lucas Hernandez (91-24)
Niklas Sule (91-20)
Abdou Diallo (89-12)
Ibrahima Konate (88-14)
Michael Keane (89-7.8)
Issa Diop (89-12)
Conor Coady (89-7.8)

Hernendez and Coady - If my maths are correct that should be 31.8 million.

Herndez is still a risk for me though with his previous injury record.

Connor Coady is super underrated and I would go as far as saying he’s one of England’s best CB’s and probably the best if you put him in a 3.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  10 pages including again a small continuation of Denmark, but also a definite continuance of  SWEDEN and GREECE (Both 12months Reviews!) 

Firstly Denmark:   Sonderjyske and Vejlie both 3 players edited    Odense  6 players edited

Greece:  Pas Giannikis 16  players edited   OFI Crete  21  players edited   PAOK  19  players edited

Atromitos:  15  players edited    Asteras Tripolis  10 players edited

Sweden  Ostersunds FK  16 players edited   Orebro SK  9 players edited   Kalmar again! 8 players edited

Apart from Weymouth 3 players, and to mention Moussa Wague @ Barca edited that's all folks, Cheers Socca😀

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY:  Being the weekend just 4 and a half pages, including again a continuation of Denmark, but definite continuance of  SWEDEN and GREECE (Both 12months Reviews!) 

Firstly DenmarkRanders  10 players edited and Lyngby 5 players edited

Greece: Apollon Smymis  22  players edited   Panathinaikos  5 players edited

Sweden Mjallby 12  players edited    Varbergsbols 6  players edited

Short and Sweet this morning Cheers Socca😀 It's Footie wall to wall time Hope U all enjoy it too! 😀

41 minutes ago, Ben C said:

It’s a risky game to play to make a few million. Personally I think you’d be better off investing in risers and making money that way as all it takes is one other manager taking an interest in AWB and then your money saving won’t work.

Assuming you want to go ahead:

1. Konate is a great future buy.

2. The rest would depend on who your back up RBs/CBs are but Hernandez and Sule are decent choices. 
3. If you want a cheaper pick with potential to reach 90 Coady would be a good buy too.

Yes it is risky but need to move forward money wise . Can’t just sit and lose value on AWB when he maybe not be getting 91 next review .

my others in the back are Pavard - Ginter - Lodi . Thinking of selling Ginter too when he is off transfer ban mid november .