• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Lost soul said:

James Maddison+ N. Pepe OR Kimmich?

Kimmich

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Kimmich all day :)

All day yesterday tomorrow and next year...

4 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

I presume between Valverde and Pellegrini.......Valverde have more potential for the future?

All day yesterday tomorrow and next year...😃

2 hours ago, midfieldmaestro said:

Rashford or Sane + Oyarzabal? ☺️

Duo All da...............

Update of France Marseille, Monaco and Montpellier on jaybee thread page 5 at the bottom. Link https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-players-to-watch-202021/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-3244278

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Which high profile players( 93 or above rated) could possibly get a downgrade this winter review???

Christian Eriksen.

Turns out Inter don’t want him either now after moving only a few months ago from Spurs.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Gabbia or Walukiewick (Cagliari)? 

Considering who will rise more in the upcoming review. 

Walukiewick. He’s the regular whereas Gabbia has been out with Covid and he might struggle to get back in the team with Romagnoli and Kjaer probably being the first choice pairing

One good thing for Gabbia is that Milan are in Europe so Poli will rotate a fair amount.

6 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

Amine Harit ,Lucas Tousart,Nahitan Nandez...can rise 90+ after some years?

Depends how many years, haha

Fwiw none of them are likely to get 90 at their current clubs

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I’m with the others, Brahimi 🙂

But I would only said that because I have no clue when he will get reviewed so will probably keep his 90 rating for a while yet.

Thanks mate (and all the others who replied)

Yep me too - am wary MLS will be done soon and Hernandez is surely on for a -1

5 hours ago, midfieldmaestro said:

Rashford or Sane + Oyarzabal? ☺️

Duo easy

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Which high profile players( 93 or above rated) could possibly get a downgrade this winter review???

Without checking their gametime,

Among 93s: Eriksen, Reus, Busquets, Pique, Suarez

94s: Griezmann, maybe Koulibaly

95+: maybe Neymar, Hazard, Kroos, Aguero, Ramos

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Gabbia or Walukiewick (Cagliari)? 

Considering who will rise more in the upcoming review. 

Not sure

32 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, i have some uncertainties. If for a player are some bids of a maximum of his value (x2 value). Which club have more chances to take that player or what are the criteria? Does the history of the respectively club (cups won) have any impact on the bid?

It comes down to a dice roll between the highest bidders

19 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

It comes down to a dice roll between the highest bidders

yeah I agree, have had many experiments with bidding for players (another manager in a quiet game world wondered the same thing so we would try out one team bid first for one player, the other team bid first for another, same day bid then withdraw it , then new bid followed by other team, tried disclosing the bid, tried hiding the bid. no pattern came out. Then we did the same in a "busy" world to see if we as bigger teams got any preference and no its a complete lottery.

3 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone know how values work roughly? I want to buy Kounde who is 21 and valued at 14m.

His bday is 12th November so will he go down in value as I will wait if so? 

Also does anyone think Robin Gosens, Marcos Llorente, Merih Demiral, McKennie, Luke Shaw, Joao Felix or Federico Chiesa could rise in the next review? 

Ah I tried to edit my comment and quoted instead. My bad!

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks mate (and all the others who replied)

Yep me too - am wary MLS will be done soon and Hernandez is surely on for a -1

Yeah I guess the only worry for Brahimi is a potential random drop.

MLS is surely round the corner, let’s hope.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, i have some uncertainties. If for a player are some bids of a maximum of his value (x2 value). Which club have more chances to take that player or what are the criteria? Does the history of the respectively club (cups won) have any impact on the bid?

Random Emy

12 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone know how values work roughly? I want to buy Kounde who is 21 and valued at 14m.

Also does anyone think Luke Shaw, Joao Felix or Federico Chiesa could rise in the next review? 

I think he should keep his value but not sure.

Felix could potentially rise he’s having a fine season so far.

Expect Demiral and Mckennie to rise also, both getting minutes for Juventus.

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I guess the only worry for Brahimi is a potential random drop.

MLS is surely round the corner, let’s hope.

Random Emy

I think he should keep his value but not sure.

Felix could potentially rise he’s having a fine season so far.

Expect Demiral and Mckennie to rise also, both getting minutes for Juventus.

Yeah that is what I am hoping, I have Pau Torres and Tapsoba for now and would like to add Kounde and Demirel to my CBs. 

Also thinking James Justin could rise nicely as a backup RB for now. Same with Angelino

On 11/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, TCLVikerz said:

Hi, I need your input,

What are the chance of these players will get rating upgrade:

Fullbacks:

Gosens (89, 10M)

Doherty (89, 7.6M)

J. Corona (89, 7.8M)

Angelino (88, 8M) [currently out on loan] 80%

Midfielders:

Tielemans (90, 16M)

Grealish (90, 14M)

Adama Traore (90, 16M)

Ings (90, 11.4M)

Chiesa (90, 16M) 60% reluctant to sell him because 4M value decrease yesterday 😭

Currently, I have negative balance and I'm in 23 managers European Champ setup. 90+ fullbacks are rare, only Hector available, 90-rated M/AM are available. It's currently late in the season, cup final tonight. So I don't think I will need depth for the time being.

I'm not sure about the other players chances of rising this season - it's too early into the season. 

On 11/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, Lost soul said:

James Maddison+ N. Pepe OR Kimmich?

"Our survey said Kimmich"! 🔔"Ting". 

On 11/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, Alyril said:

I've inherited Emerson Palmieri in a (relatively) CGW - is he likely to hold his rating (88)?

I presume if he doesn't get enough game/gets a move away from Chelsea he will eventually be in for the chop (I mean drop) 😀

More importantly, will he fall below Ait-Nouri (82) (or Ait-Nouri rise above him) anytime soon, because I have him as backup.

Ait-Nouri will rise - with enough minutes played. Yet I still reckon if you aren't confident in keeping E. Palmieri as your main LB then sell him for a LB who is slightly younger (rated between 87-88) if you are able catch one in your GW. Because  Ait Nouri won't rise by too much in the winter. 

(Might as well ask about Melvin Bard too, but I suspect he's a longer term prospect...)

Yes, you are correct Bard is a longer - term project. He's done quite well (rating of 6.50+ apg) in the apps he's had for Lyon so far this season - if you minus his sending off against Monaco and the game against Lorient. 

On 11/2/2020 at 11:13 AM, DarkAngel said:

I presume between Valverde and Pellegrini.......Valverde have more potential for the future?

On 11/2/2020 at 1:03 PM, midfieldmaestro said:

I just completed the deal. Received Sane and Oyarzabal for Rashford in EC 106 ☺️

Sounds like a great deal - especially if Sane can stay injury-free and Real Sociedad don't lose the head of steam they've built up this season. 

On 11/2/2020 at 1:25 PM, Lost soul said:

Pogba! Kante (unless he continues playing well from now), S. Aguero. 

Marc-Andre ter Stegan, G. Pique and S. Busquests (it's dependant on Barca's league position by the winter though). 

3 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Also does anyone think Luke Shaw, Joao Felix or Federico Chiesa could rise in the next review? 

Kounde is 22 in November. which is even so his value remains the same until he's 23 and odd. UNLESS SM tinker with his value which usually they don't. His value is SAFE.

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Yeah that is what I am hoping, I have Pau Torres and Tapsoba for now and would like to add Kounde and Demirel to my CBs. 

Also thinking James Justin could rise nicely as a backup RB for now. Same with Angelino

The great thing about Justin is that he covers both full back positions. 

Greek riser

Stratos Svarnas (22) Greek central defender who hasn’t seen a rise/review since May 2018 and with Greece being reviewed mainly AEK judging by soccerwiki Svarnas should see a rise.

His stats this season and last:

Minutes played: League - 1984 (1 goals) Europa league - 630 minutes - Domestic Cup - 1049.

Total minutes for AEK - 3663 minutes.

Hes also recently become first team for Greece in the nations league starting all 4 games (360 minutes) conceding 1 goal.

Prediction - 78 -> 82+

Value - 500k

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Greek riser

Stratos Svarnas (22) Greek central defender who hasn’t seen a rise/review since May 2018 and with Greece being reviewed mainly AEK judging by soccerwiki Svarnas should see a rise.

His stats this season and last:

Minutes played: League - 1984 (1 goals) Europa league - 630 minutes - Domestic Cup - 1049.

Total minutes for AEK - 3663 minutes.

Hes also recently become first team for Greece in the nations league starting all 4 games (360 minutes) conceding 1 goal.

Prediction - 78 -> 82+

Value - 500k

He rose exactly as predicted.  Unfortunately I could not get the transfer in time!  Thanks for your diligence.