• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 11/1/2020 at 3:26 PM, BrodiePT said:

Right now who would you guys pick between Sergi Roberto, Héctor Bellerín and Aaron Wan-Bissaka as a starting RB?

I have Sergi but am thinking of replacing him with either Bellerín or AWB because they are youger and both are starters for their teams, with a chance to rise in the future. And I honestly dont think Sergi will rise above his current rating of 91, especially now with Dest. 

AWB. Everyday.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:11 AM, hoochy koochy said:

Thoughts on Traore at Wolves? Gone a bit stale. Also missed out on a move that was hyped in summer. Chance gone ? Cant see him rising with lack of minutes. 

Time to sell. I don't get the hype about him because his final products and finishing are pretty poor for all the muscle.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:13 AM, DarkAngel said:

I presume between Valverde and Pellegrini.......Valverde have more potential for the future?

Yes, Valverde.

19 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, i have some uncertainties. If for a player are some bids of a maximum of his value (x2 value). Which club have more chances to take that player or what are the criteria? Does the history of the respectively club (cups won) have any impact on the bid?

History plays zero part in the bidding process. Only money talks. 

I'm not sure if the bid timing plays a role when there are max bids.

18 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone know how values work roughly? I want to buy Kounde who is 21 and valued at 14m.

His bday is 12th November so will he go down in value as I will wait if so? 

Also does anyone think Luke Shaw, Joao Felix or Federico Chiesa could rise in the next review? 

None of trio deserves a raise currently imo.

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hellow guys,

I must choose to sell between Theo Hernandez and Renan Lodi. What is your opinion?

I have Robertson as D(L) and Lodi or Hernandez will be his substitute.

Thanks in advance! 😊

Sell Theo. Keep Lodi.

15 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Thanks, do you reckon Benzema and Neuer are safe at 94?

Yep, they just got their 94s back

14 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Also does anyone think Luke Shaw, Joao Felix or Federico Chiesa could rise in the next review? 

All stay for now imo

13 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Jonathan bamba +1 or stay 89?

Mario pasalic +1 or stay 89?

Maddison +1 or stay 90?

All stay for now imo

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hellow guys,

I must choose to sell between Theo Hernandez and Renan Lodi. What is your opinion?

Thanks in advance! 😊

I'd keep Theo if it's only a back-up

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Can someone explain why double the wage total is spent every week?

Two games a week

On 10/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Soccahappy said:

Hope U can get a bid or 2 in becos Sweden may be reviewed within 5 working days I'd guess:-

Norrkoping 84 Cap

Sead Haksabanovic 80 Rated 21yo 1,870 mins out of 2250 ...............  Predict +2 to 82

Henrik Castergren    75 Rated 24yo 1,519 mins out of 2250 2 Gls 1A. Predict +3/+5 to 78 to 80

BK Hacken  83 Cap

Godswill Ekpolo        80 Rated 25yo 2,027 mins out of 2160 2 Assists..... Predict +2/+3 to 82/83

D Irandust                  80 Rated 22yo 1,880 mins out of 2160 6Gls 4Assist Predict +2 to 82

G Berggren                 78 Rated 23yo 1,631 mins out of 2160 ...................... Predict +2/+3 to 80/81

L Bengtsson               73 Rated 22yo 1,555 mins out of 2160 6Gls 2Assist  Predict +5 to 78

Cheers Socca 😀

Haksabanovic +3 to 83

Irandust   +1 to 81

Berggren  +2 to 80

Sead Haksabanovic +3 to 83 save the best to last 😀 the rest nothing so far anyway - random? ☹️

Hello everybody! As some of you know, I have been silent with my predictions lately, but I have been preparing for a big project that I want to launch on this forum. In the following days, I will create a new thread (sorry Sir Rahul), where I will keep track of the main Football Leagues worldwide, with regular reviews (2 or 3 times per year for the main leagues, and just once for the other leagues, at their end), and a schedule of previous reviews and expected ones.

I have usually followed SM schedule to make my predictions, but considering that it is becoming increasingly unreliable, I will change my approach and rely on real football. This would also help to keep track of players' performance and make any random risers more foreseeable.

I don't plan to make a copy of this very thread, since my perspective will be broader. Unlike the predictions of other great members of this forum, I will mostly focus on young players worldwide, so many older risers will be ignored, but it won't hurt too much, since the potential profit in those case is quite low. I am also working on improving my review system, and try to make it more reliable.

In my mind, it is going to be a very big effort, so any help/suggestion/contribution is very welcome! Please, let me know what you think about it.

29 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody! As some of you know, I have been silent with my predictions lately, but I have been preparing for a big project that I want to launch on this forum. In the following days, I will create a new thread (sorry Sir Rahul), where I will keep track of the main Football Leagues worldwide, with regular reviews (2 or 3 times per year for the main leagues, and just once for the other leagues, at their end), and a schedule of previous reviews and expected ones.

I have usually followed SM schedule to make my predictions, but considering that it is becoming increasingly unreliable, I will change my approach and rely on real football. This would also help to keep track of players' performance and make any random risers more foreseeable.

I don't plan to make a copy of this very thread, since my perspective will be broader. Unlike the predictions of other great members of this forum, I will mostly focus on young players worldwide, so many older risers will be ignored, but it won't hurt too much, since the potential profit in those case is quite low. I am also working on improving my review system, and try to make it more reliable.

In my mind, it is going to be a very big effort, so any help/suggestion/contribution is very welcome! Please, let me know what you think about it.

Anything that broadens the Forum and gets people looking at other threads is a positive move.

Must say tho that at the moment there seems to be fewer numbers on the forum. Perhaps this is purely less interest in the Reviews of smaller countries going on atm. Perhaps, The Big5 will revive interest again soon, December is only a month away when it is usually reviewed???

Anyway look forward to seeing how it goes, your energy and imagination will hopefully be rewarded. Thanks Gyan 😀 

Right onwards to the Swiki Report shortly...

57 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Good luck mate!

1 hour ago, Patron said:

Amahl Pellegrino (Kristiansund BK) 78 (30 years) has 22 games, 20 goals!, 3 assists. I guess team cap is 80. With this numers is it possible +4 to 82 or probably he will get only +2 to 80?

Given he is already 30, they might be stingy and give only 80. 

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY: Norway, Sweden and just a few from Finland:-

Norway: Bodo Glimt 10 players edited SK Brann 16 players edited Valerenga 20 players edited

Sweden: Djurgardens 4 players edited, IFK Goteburg  8players edited BK Hacken  2 players edited

Viking FK  11 players edited   Stabaek IF  2 players edited   Hammerby  4 players edited

Finland: HJK Helsinki  4 players edited IF Elfsborg  3 players edited

... and 8 clubs of MLS with all between 2 and 6 players edited

That's all, Cheers Socca😃

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (12 and a bit pages) Greece is back! with 6clubs... 3 with ample numbers and rest a few only, Sweden 10 clubs ranging from 2players to 9 players and just 1 club from Finland & Norway. Then disappointingly with 7clubs MLS BUT very few players again! :-

GreecePanathanaikos  22 players edited  Panetolikos  14 players edited

AE Larissa 18 players edited   Pas Lamia 5 players edited and...

Asteras Tripolis and Karmiotissa with 2 players edited each.

Sweden:  Elfsborg  9 players edited   Helsingborgs  7 players edited

Aik and Hacken  5 players edited each, Kalmar 4 players edited 

IK Sirius and Djurgardens 3 players edited and 

Hammerby,  Goteborg and Orebro SK  2 players edited each

MLSColorado Rapids and Toronto 6 players edited each, Real Salt Lake City 4 players edited. Seattle Sounders, Portland Timbers and Dallas 3 players edited Cincinnati  2 players edited

Finland & Norway: HJK Helsinki  4 players edited and Kristiansund 9 players edited 

That's all, Cheers Socca😀

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Looking forward to it. The more threads the better I think.

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ogbonna or Clasie?

Both would just be back-ups for me. Already have a replacement in for Ogbonna, need a CM, but still want to make sure it's a good deal for me.

I agree with Nameless BUT U would get more "Bang! for your buck!" selling Clasie!

Ps Am hopeful of having done 3 premier League clubs on my spreadsheet for upload b4 6pm tonight!

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hellow guys,

Thanks in advance! 😊

Sell Lodi I prefer Theo Hernandez.

4 hours ago, JBS said:

He rose exactly as predicted.  Unfortunately I could not get the transfer in time!  Thanks for your diligence. 

To be honest I didn’t realise he would rise so soon, sorry.

43 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ogbonna or Clasie?

Both would just be back-ups for me. Already have a replacement in for Ogbonna, need a CM, but still want to make sure it's a good deal for me.

Ogbonna

On 10/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

I noticed that on Soccerwiki and through Socca’s reports that Sweden looks like it is next to be reviewed, so I’ve decided to do a starting 11 of risers from the Allsvenskan.

88A312A7-5518-47C4-8117-1599CE9F1094.jpeg.ff76b217e9943367fb363afa9a3c9f36.jpeg

Just a word of caution for Isak Johannesson, he rise recently from 65 to 78 so I’m not sure if it maybe too soon for an additional rise.

Paulos Abraham is another player worth a mention, I was split between him and Blair Turgott but just decided to go with Turgott because he’s had a better season stat wise.

Paulos Abraham - 70 -> 75

Hope this might help a few managers, especially ones in division 5 in their game worlds.

Also worth mentioning that it’s my first time reviewing a lesser league so I do apologise if my predictions are not spot on. I’ve tried to air on the side of caution anyway.

Thanks for reading 🙂 

Mixed bag of Swedish risers today.

Tim Ronning - 70 -> 77

Leo Bengtsson - 73 -> 77

3 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Pavard surely deserves a 92 in winter review? Discuss. 

Yes I agree, only thing going against him is Bayern as well as a lot of other clubs are big on rotation this season with the amount of games in quick succession.

He’s rotating with Bouna Sarr but he’s definitely still first choice for Bayern.

57 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Pavard surely deserves a 92 in winter review? Discuss. 

I hope so. He deserves it as he has to be good enough for Flick to let Kimmich move up to a CM role.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ogbonna or Clasie?

I'll say Ogbonna. Reasons being (i) plays for a bigger club, (ii) in a bigger league and (iii) West Ham has been pretty decent so far this season and Ogbonna is a starter for them.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ogbonna or Clasie?

As an AZ fan, Clasie has not impressed me much.  I loved his game back in his Feyenoord days.  He is part of the midfield rotation now, but I think de Wit, Midtsjo, and Koopmeiners are the first choice for the starting 3 midfielders.