Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How good has Jota been for you guys this season, I’m almost certain he’s going to rise to 90 in the winter review.

Ill be honest I was sceptical when Liverpool bought him because I know how well your front 3 work but he definitely adds goals.

Interesting stat: he’s scored more goals after 10 games than any other Liverpool player since Robbie Fowler in 1993 😳

Jota has been incredible! Hit the ground running and hasn't stopped. I was delighted when he signed, as he looked like the perfect player who could cover for any of the front 3. He is showing that he is better than that, on this form he is worthy to be a starter. He is in esteemed company there!!

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Rhys Williams (19) was playing non league football with Kidderminster Harries this time last season. Tonight he makes his full UCL debut for Liverpool.

This has to be the most meteoric rise of all time, INCREDIBLE!

I'm surprised I managed to sign him unchallenged in quite a few gameworlds recently.

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bellingham or Pedri?

Bellingham

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

Pick any two you think are certain to rise this winter review -

Calhanouglu

Amiri

Lozano

Neuhaus

Hakan and Neuhaus

18 hours ago, Patron said:

Jason Pendant (New York RB) and Sérgio Santos (Philadelphia Union). Any can get +4 to 82?

I think so

14 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Sell Gosens for Angelino?

Angelino

13 hours ago, Janao said:

Hi, again i need yor help, im thinking about sell Adama Traore, but who for him ?

my options:

Carlos SOLER (90)
Martin ODEGAARD (90)
James MADDISON (90)
João FÉLIX (90)
Ferrán TORRES (89)
Dominic CALVERT-LEWIN (89)
Diogo JOTA (89)

or maybe someone alse ?

Could go for Jota, could easily get 91 soon the way he is going 

Or even DCL

13 hours ago, Grembo said:

Think Curtis Jones could get to 85 next review? Or would another CM around the 2.5m be a better buy?

+5 is unlikely, maybe 84 first

10 hours ago, JBS said:

About Sassuolo - time to invest?   Locatelli (88/10M) or Hamed Traore (86/6M)

Locatelli

10 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Firmino + Oyarzabal for Jadon Sancho? From me is a big yes. What is your opinion?

Thanks!

I think I would yes, for the extreme long term. Otherwise for depth those two are good.

8 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Brandon Soppy or Issa Kabore

Pick 3: Mario Vuskovic, Sinaly Diomande, Ravil Tagir, Emin Bayram, Koumetio, Becir Omeragic.

Locatelli, Luiz, McTom

Not sure about others

8 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I'm selling Kane. Ive been offered Fabinho+Richarlison+cash. I have Haaland who is going to be my main striker going forward. Fab has the benefit of playing in defence and DM. I'm leaning to taking the deal!! Thoughts??

Yeah I'd do that as you have Haaland

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give fran beltran + tonny vilhena for Dendoncker...or is too much :?

Prefer Dendoncker easily

1 hour ago, Patron said:

Malick thiaw or Can Bozdogan?

Not sure

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (12 and a bit pages) Greece is back! with 6clubs... 3 with ample numbers and rest a few only, Sweden 10 clubs ranging from 2players to 9 players and just 1 club from Finland & Norway. Then disappointingly with 7clubs MLS BUT very few players again! :-

GreecePanathanaikos  22 players edited  Panetolikos  14 players edited

AE Larissa 18 players edited   Pas Lamia 5 players edited and...

Asteras Tripolis and Karmiotissa with 2 players edited each.

Sweden:  Elfsborg  9 players edited   Helsingborgs  7 players edited

Aik and Hacken  5 players edited each, Kalmar 4 players edited 

IK Sirius and Djurgardens 3 players edited and 

Hammerby,  Goteborg and Orebro SK  2 players edited each

MLSColorado Rapids and Toronto 6 players edited each, Real Salt Lake City 4 players edited. Seattle Sounders, Portland Timbers and Dallas 3 players edited Cincinnati  2 players edited

Finland & Norway: HJK Helsinki  4 players edited and Kristiansund 9 players edited 

That's all, Cheers Socca😀

👀SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (9 and a bit pages) Norway! with 5clubs... with ample numbers, Sweden & Greece with 3 clubs each today with just a few players, then new on the horizon SERBIA with 2 clubs. But disappointingly with no clubs at all today the MLS is missing totally, again! :-

Norway:  FK Haugesund  11 players edited   Mjondalen  20 players edited  

Sarpsborg  17 players edited  Odds BK  12 players edited  Stromsgodset 15 players edited

Sweden:  Kalmar 6 players edited   Orebro SK  7 players edited   Osterunds FK  7 players edited 

Greece:  OFI Crete 2 players edited  Paslamia &  Kristiansund BK   5 players edited each

Serbia:  FK Macva Sabac   7 players edited   FK Backa Palanka  11 players edited

That's all today, Cheers Socca😀

3 hours ago, Patron said:

Little between the 2 Patron, 

Can Bozdogan has 247mins for Schalke in 4 appearances ie 68, 61, 34 and 84mins 

MalickThiaw   has 180mins for Schalke in 2 appearances ie 90 and 90 mins with 1Goal

As they are both 19yo and rated 73 they will likely be treated similarly possibly +4 or +5 depending on whether they continue to get more good stats

I'll put Schalke and them thru the spreadsheet for you to confirm how they look in the next day or two as they are quite interesting 😀

1 hour ago, Patron said:

@Sir RahulSergio Santos (Philidalphia) +2 ou +4? He scored few goals in the last games and his team is doing we’ll...

Yes Patron, his stats are good 1331mins 10 Goals and 2 assists, should be enough to get him at least +2 and more likely +4.

SM don't seem to use 81 very much at all, otherwise he might just have got a +3, maybe the 10 goals will make that difference to get him to 82 hopefully 😀

10 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I'm selling Kane. Ive been offered Fabinho+Richarlison+cash. I have Haaland who is going to be my main striker going forward. Fab has the benefit of playing in defence and DM. I'm leaning to taking the deal!! Thoughts??

The duo, you have brilliant cover with Haaland.

10 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Jota has been incredible! Hit the ground running and hasn't stopped. I was delighted when he signed, as he looked like the perfect player who could cover for any of the front 3. He is showing that he is better than that, on this form he is worthy to be a starter. He is in esteemed company there!!

He’s turning out to be a great signing!

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give fran beltran + tonny vilhena for Dendoncker...or is too much :?

Dendoncker

3 hours ago, Patron said:

Thiaw

On 10/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

I noticed that on Soccerwiki and through Socca’s reports that Sweden looks like it is next to be reviewed, so I’ve decided to do a starting 11 of risers from the Allsvenskan.

88A312A7-5518-47C4-8117-1599CE9F1094.jpeg.ff76b217e9943367fb363afa9a3c9f36.jpeg

Just a word of caution for Isak Johannesson, he rise recently from 65 to 78 so I’m not sure if it maybe too soon for an additional rise.

Paulos Abraham is another player worth a mention, I was split between him and Blair Turgott but just decided to go with Turgott because he’s had a better season stat wise.

Paulos Abraham - 70 -> 75

Hope this might help a few managers, especially ones in division 5 in their game worlds.

Also worth mentioning that it’s my first time reviewing a lesser league so I do apologise if my predictions are not spot on. I’ve tried to air on the side of caution anyway.

Thanks for reading 🙂 

Adam Hellborg - 73 -> 76 this morning.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:35 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Christos Tzolis

Club - PAOK

Age - 18

Position - Forward

Nationality - Greek

34A581D7-E07E-478B-9848-ACA6722D4ABD.jpeg.e9fbba4d3f80e70ee8f93d28c518c4af.jpeg

I don’t think there is a better time than this evening to introduce Tzolis to the forum, this evening he has become the youngest ever player to score in Europe for PAOK.

He’s helped put PAOK in a really strong position to qualify against Besiktas scoring a brace and producing an assist in PAOK’s 3-1 win.

Two videos below of both goals from tonight:

Tzolis has a great chance of building on his 495 minutes last season and hopefully become more of an integral part of PAOK first team.

Highlights of last season at youth level:

As seen above Tzolis is capable on both feet and likes to attack his opposing number to either cut inside and get a shot off or go on the outside for a crossing opportunity.

Christos Tzolis is currently not in SM but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was to be added in the near future, keep an eye out.

SM rating - 78

*rating changes - 76 -> 78

Value - 1 million

Another rise for Tzolis, 78 -> 80. 

Realisticly , do you experts see Guerreiro hit 92 at Dortmund sometime in this career ? Or is 91 most likely the ceiling for him .

Same question for Ocampos (sevilla) and Ginter (Gladbach) .

Another question :

Following players are almost surely getting 90 in the next review is my feeling . But what are the chances for these 3 players to make the jump from 89 to 91 in the next review ? Possible ?
-Bennacer (milan)
-Merino (sociedad)
-Neuhaus (gladbach)

10 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Realisticly , do you experts see Guerreiro hit 92 at Dortmund sometime in this career ? Or is 91 most likely the ceiling for him .

Same question for Ocampos (sevilla) and Ginter (Gladbach) .

Another question :

Following players are almost surely getting 90 in the next review is my feeling . But what are the chances for these 3 players to make the jump from 89 to 91 in the next review ? Possible ?
-Bennacer (milan)
-Merino (sociedad)
-Neuhaus (gladbach)

I kind of feel like Ginter, Ocampos and Guerreiro would need their teams to win something or do extremely well to reach 92 in the future.

Bennacer, Merino, Neuhaus all to 90. I think 91 for all 3 is a bit excessive in the next review.

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

AEK Athens review is done?

Yeah it looks like it.

17 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Giannis Michailidis is worth to be buy?

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Not after his rise, he probably won’t rise again for another year 😂

20 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bellingham or Pedri?

Pedri.

17 hours ago, Janao said:

Hi, again i need yor help, im thinking about sell Adama Traore, but who for him ?

my options:

Carlos SOLER (90)
Martin ODEGAARD (90)
James MADDISON (90)
João FÉLIX (90)
Ferrán TORRES (89)
Dominic CALVERT-LEWIN (89)
Diogo JOTA (89)

or maybe someone alse ?

Felix > Torres > Calvert-Lewin > Jota

14 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Firmino + Oyarzabal for Jadon Sancho? From me is a big yes. What is your opinion?

Thanks!

If this is the only deal you can do, I'll say yes. But giving a 95 & 91 seems a bit too much for me.

12 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I'll keep Kane if I were you. As good as Haaland is, he is not going to be playing at 95 rated level within the next 2 years. And Richarlison is kind of meh imo.

6 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Bamba of Lille - Buy or Avoid? Any chance of a rise in Dec or Jan? Been in hell of a form.

Haller - Sell or Keep? Looks like second choice to Antonio and feel like he will drop to 89 in Dec or Jan.

Bamba - Buy, I think he could rise (9 games 4 goals 4 assist - rating - 7.62)

Haller - Sell

I mentioned last week that Primera Division in Argentina was starting their new season. The first set of fixtures are now complete. Its a league I always keep an eye on. Here is a list of youngsters who featured in first set of fixtures. There are 24 players who I can't currently see on the database yet so I will keep an eye on when they get added. If there are any players you see in game who it turns out are on database then let me know.

Player Team Rating Apps Mins
Indacoechea Aldosivi 70 1 60
Ibarra AJ 70 1 78
Pucheta AJ not on DB 1 7
Kruspzky Arsenal not on DB 1 10
Picco Arsenal 73 1 4
Isa Atl Tucaman not on DB 1 11
Ruiz Atl Tucaman not on DB 1 90
Galoppo Banfield 73 1 74
Maroni Boca 82 1 3
Obando Boca 80 1 3
Vigo Colon 78 1 90