• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Predictions For Schalke:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1295   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Spd-Sht-Germ-Schalk1.png

In response to Patron's post.

Interesting, Schalke seem to be in a surprisingly bad position - 17th. Am sure there must be a reason for it, but it's certainly given some young players room to step in and gain a number of minutes each.

I refer to the top 3 and in particular Kilian Ludewig. Anybody got him on their lists? Heard of the other 2 but not him. Don't get time myself to be reading thru a lot of lists! Just too busy getting my spreadsheet into some kinda shape for the BIG5 Review that MIGHT come as quickly as middle of next month. I'll search for him and see when finished here.

Cheers Socca 😃 

Edit Yes Kilian Ludewig has been mentioned a number of times. Just me missing this player and probably a few other until I come to them for the spreadsheet entry 🧐😮

I know a thread or two you can find these kind of details 😜

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

¿Está haciendo lo suficiente alexander isak para justificar un aumento a 88 en la próxima revisión?

Parece que está en mal estado, también estuvo en la banca durante todo el último partido de la sociedad. No en el xi inicial y realmente no anota (solo 1).

podría usar el dinero para venderlo :)

He is not in that good form as Last season, for now. I dont see him rising 

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Would you give Firmino for:

1. Mason Greenwood + Luis Alberto

2. Martin Odegaard + Bernardeshi/Poulsen

Any suggestions?

Thanks! 😊

Neither

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Is alexander isak doing enough to justify a rise to 88 in the next review ?

seems like he is in poor form atm , was benched for the whole last match of sociedad too . Not in the starting xi and not really scoring (only 1) .

could use the money to sell him :)

Give it some more time, Sociedad are flying so that helps

1 hour ago, RoyLeo said:

I'll keep Lascelles. At least he is first choice. Neither Anton nor Karsdorp are first choice currently. But if you need depth then this seems like a decent deal.

Cheers mate (and thanks to the others who helped too)

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I have Dybala and Haaland there

Haaland with another 2 goals tonight, that’s 14 goals in 11 UCL appearances the Norwegian is going to be a great!

Im predicting Haaland could be 92 by the end of the season. He doesn’t seem to ever have a goal scoring drought, he’s been banging goals in for fun ever since he came on to the scene.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

How about Waldemar Anton and Karsdorp for Lascelles? Lascelles is my starting CB atm.

Lascelles, we are so much better defensively with him at the back he’s a safe 88 in my opinion.

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Is alexander isak doing enough to justify a rise to 88 in the next review ?

seems like he is in poor form atm , was benched for the whole last match of sociedad too . Not in the starting xi and not really scoring (only 1) .

could use the money to sell him :)

Very interesting question which actually resonates with me at the minute, I’m currently in the process of selling Isak for Moise Kean.

Isak not in the best of form at the minute while Moise Kean has started his loan at PSG well.

2 things to consider with Kean is that he’s playing in a PSG team which for an 87 rated player will be great for a rise in the future, game time alone would see him rise.

Also Neymar is currently out injured which opens the door for him to see more minutes (out for a few weeks according to Tuchel)

Not to mention the value which doesn’t make much sense.

Alexander Isak - 87 (10 million) 21 years old

Moise Kean - 87 (8 million) 20 years old.

I do rate Isak but at the minute I’m going to go with Kean, it does help that I’m in a less competitive game world and will have the option of buying Isak back.

Some more decent pick ups in the Western Conference MLS.

Top 7 teams minus Minnesota United who I did a post on last night.

Steve Clark - 78 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Marco Farfan - 76 -> 78 (Portland Timbers)

Pablo Bonilla - 78 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Eryk Williamson - 73 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Jeremy Ebobisse - 78 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Jaylin Lindsey - 75 -> 78 (Sporting KC)

Gianluca Busio - 78 -> 80 (Sporting KC)

Felipe Hernandez - 75 -> 78 (Sporting KC)

Shane O’Neill - 78 -> 80 (Seattle Sounders)

Jordy Delem - 78 -> 80 (Seattle Sounders)

Eddie Segura - 78 -> 80 (Los Angeles FC)

Bryce Duke - 68 -> 72 (Los Angeles FC)

Daniel Musovski - 70 -> 76 (Los Angeles FC)

Bryan Reynolds - 70 -> 78 (Dallas) Hes actually a right back *very highly rated

Tanner Tessman - 70 -> 76 (Dallas)

Brandon Servania - 70 -> 74 (Dallas)

John Nelson - 67 -> 75 (Dallas)

Jesus Ferreira - 73 -> 78 (Dallas)

Samuel Vines - 73 -> 78 (Colorado Rapids)

Cole Bassett - 75 -> 78 (Colorado Rapids)

Jonathan Lewis - 78 -> 80 (Colorado Rapids)

I’m not going to do the bottom teams, just picked a few players from the top half of each conference, East and West.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

You must want Ole to keep his job being a Liverpool fan 😂

Ive not seen defending like this since I was back at school, can’t really blame Ole for this is either I think it’s on the defenders and the keeper to communicate to make sure there is at least 1 maybe 2 to defend the counter attack from the corner.

I think Ole’s time has come you can say the likes of Fergie and Klopp took years to eventually get it right and win trophies but I don’t think Ole is a good manager tactically. I honestly thought Van de Beek was one of United’s best players this evening yet he still gets dragged off after an hour.

Ole’s made some questionable substitutions in recent games too which has maybe put the spotlight more on him than the players. Same can be said for some of his tactics.

United are in a bit of a mess from the board downwards and it doesn’t look as if the players are playing for Ole anymore and thats a big problem, but that’s just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

You must want Ole to keep his job being a Liverpool fan 😂

Ive not seen defending like this since I was back at school, can’t really blame Ole for this is either I think it’s on the defenders and the keeper to communicate to make sure there is at least 1 maybe 2 to defend the counter attack from the corner.

I think Ole’s time has come you can say the likes of Fergie and Klopp took years to eventually get it right and win trophies but I don’t think Ole is a good manager tactically. I honestly thought Van de Beek was one of United’s best players this evening yet he still gets dragged off after an hour.

Ole’s made some questionable substitutions in recent games too which has maybe put the spotlight more on him than the players. Same can be said for some of his tactics.

United are in a bit of a mess from the board downwards and it doesn’t look as if the players are playing for Ole anymore and thats a big problem, but that’s just my opinion.

De Gea is mostly to blame in my books. He could see what was shaping up from the corner and should have been vocal in letting the players know in good time! Schoolboy mistakes from players that are getting paid wayyyyyy too much!! And I have to agree I do believe the players are not playing for Ole any longer! And also being a Liverpool fan it makes me happy to see it happening but at same time I'm sad that an alleged 'top' English side can make a mockery of advertising the PL to the world!!

Guys - need a suggestion. I’m looking to offload Haller and get a new young attacker who can replace Haller right now with a possible rise in short term and good potential. My options are :-

Marcus Thuram, J. Bamba, G. Simeone, M. Diaz, K. Balde, D. Origi, C. Wilson, A. Iwobi, S. Chukwueze, I. Sarr, G. Martins, S. Castillejo, D. Praet, F. Neuhaus, L. Paqueta, P. Fornals, A. Rafinha.

Whom should I go for? It would be better if the best 5 can be ranked as its a CGW.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Edited by Mike0007
2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys - need a suggestion. I’m looking to offload Haller and get a new young attacker who can replace Haller right now with a possible rise in short term and good potential. My options are :-

Marcus Thuram, J. Bamba, G. Simeone, M. Diaz, K. Balde, D. Origi, C. Wilson, A. Iwobi, S. Chukwueze, I. Sarr, G. Martins, S. Castillejo, D. Praet, F. Neuhaus, L. Paqueta, P. Fornals, A. Rafinha.

Whom should I go for? It would be better if the best 5 can be ranked as its a CGW.

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

J. Bamba, F. Neuhaus, M. Thuram, L. Paqueta. You mush choose between them. Personally i would take Neuhaus/Bamba.

32 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them:

David Neres

Y. Tielmans

H. Aouar

Odegaard

Also, Who among them is most likely to rise in this winter review?

Hm, i don't think any of them will raise. But if you want a rank of them, i would go with Odegaard (he need more minutes to play at real, he is a grea talent), Tielemans, Aouar and Neres

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Bamba, Neuhaus, Thuram

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them:

David Neres

Y. Tielmans

H. Aouar

Odegaard

Neither imo

Odegaard, Aouar, Tielemans, Neres

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Firmino + wijnaldum for Odegaard + M. Greenwood + L. Alberto/Bernardeshi?

Thanks!

Long term, maybe? But two 93s, why sell now

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bamba, Neuhaus, Thuram

Neither imo

Odegaard, Aouar, Tielemans, Neres

Long term, maybe? But two 93s, why sell now

I'm giving Firmino because i have already Dybala + Haaland there. As for Wijnaldum i will play odegaard for that position if i will do that transaction.

15 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. Kovacic OR Dele Alli?

2. Milinkovic OR Rodri?

Kovacic

Rodri

15 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Karsdorp or Ayling and McBurnie? I have the duo

Duo

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Marcus Thuram, Neuhaus, Bamba, possibly Callum Wilson 4th

Hello guys! I don't know if you are interested, but on my new thread you can find my predictions for the leagues that already ended: Moroccan Botola 1 and Egyptian Premier League.

I will update the thread in the next days with some Brazil predictions (1/3 of the league has been played already). Brazil rating review already happened in July, so it won't be reviewed again anytime soon, but this season seems very interesting - a lot of young talents collecting minutes and big rises expected on the long term.

After that, I will focus on the MLS, since it might be reviewed soon.

And after that, probably Belgium.

Cheers! :)

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks in advance 🙌🏻

Assuming you are looking for a CF since you are replacing Haller: Thuram, Wilson, Bamba

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them:

David Neres

Y. Tielmans

H. Aouar

Odegaard

Aouar > Odegaard > Tielemans > Neres. Probably none will rise this time.

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Firmino + wijnaldum for Odegaard + M. Greenwood + L. Alberto/Bernardeshi?

Thanks!

Still no. Giving a 94 and 93 for players like that is giving up too much. Bad investment.

18 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Dean Henderson OR A. Lafont?

Lafont. Henderson needs a move away to grow.