Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

ūüĎÄSWIKI REPORT TODAY:¬†(9¬†and a bit pages again)¬†Norway,¬†Sweden,¬†Cech Republic and Serbia:-

Norway:  Aalesunds FK  10 players edited   IK Start  17 players edited  

Sandesfjord  Fotball 10 players edited

Sweden:  Mjallby AIF  4 players edited   Varesbols SK  5 players edited   Falkenbergs  8 players edited 

Czech Republic:  FK Jablonec  13 players edited   Slaven Liberec   20 players edited 

Slavia Praha  8 players edited 

Serbia:   FK Napredak   12 players edited  FK Rad  12 players edited   

FK Zlatibor  15 players edited  

That's all, Cheers Socca¬†ūüėÄ

Ps If your wondering will SM do MLS and finish Greece IDK but I'll guess YES Eventually as they are hopping around doing 4 reviews at the same time and it's messy!

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys - need a suggestion. I’m looking to offload Haller and get a new young attacker who can replace Haller right now with a possible rise in short term and good potential. My options are :-

Marcus Thuram, J. Bamba, G. Simeone, M. Diaz, K. Balde, D. Origi, C. Wilson, A. Iwobi, S. Chukwueze, I. Sarr, G. Martins, S. Castillejo, D. Praet, F. Neuhaus, L. Paqueta, P. Fornals, A. Rafinha.

Whom should I go for? It would be better if the best 5 can be ranked as its a CGW.

Thanks in advance ūüôĆūüŹĽ

Thuram, Bamba, Neuhaus there my top 3.

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them:

David Neres

Y. Tielmans

H. Aouar

Odegaard

Also, Who among them is most likely to rise in this winter review?

Tielemnas, Aouar, Odegaard, Neres.

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Firmino + wijnaldum for Odegaard + M. Greenwood + L. Alberto/Bernardeshi?

Thanks!

Similar to what Rahul said you have 2 93+ players there and it’s seems like you would lose too much in this deal.

If you have cover then yes but otherwise not much point really.

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Dean Henderson OR A. Lafont?

Lafont is playing regular but I prefer Henderson, I think he’s the better keeper.

On 10/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

I noticed that on Soccerwiki and through Socca’s reports that Sweden looks like it is next to be reviewed, so I’ve decided to do a starting 11 of risers from the Allsvenskan.

88A312A7-5518-47C4-8117-1599CE9F1094.jpeg.ff76b217e9943367fb363afa9a3c9f36.jpeg

Just a word of caution for Isak Johannesson, he rise recently from 65 to 78 so I’m not sure if it maybe too soon for an additional rise.

Paulos Abraham is another player worth a mention, I was split between him and Blair Turgott but just decided to go with Turgott because he’s had a better season stat wise.

Paulos Abraham - 70 -> 75

Hope this might help a few managers, especially ones in division 5 in their game worlds.

Also worth mentioning that it’s my first time reviewing a lesser league so I do apologise if my predictions are not spot on. I’ve tried to air on the side of caution anyway.

Thanks for reading ūüôā¬†

Erik Haugan - 75 -> 77

Blair Turgott - 72 -> 76

I think these 2 players will be the last to rise in this starting 11.

29 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lafont is playing regular but I prefer Henderson, I think he’s the better keeper

I have both of them, and I don't have higher rated keepers(it's a competitive gameworld), and Henderson has developed a level 1 concern, there's no way I can keep both of them without concerns, and my chairman wouldn't let me loan either of them...

I thought maybe if I get a higher rated keeper (even declining ones, for short term) I'd be able to loan out these two...?

Either ways, there AREN'T any 90 or above keepers available...

I like how GK is the only position where an older higher rated player> younger lower rated player...

I have Pittaluga and it'll probably take him 7-10 years to hit 90+, if everūüôā

45 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Would you give Eder Militao+ Luke Shaw for Lenglet?

Lenglet

2 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

I have both of them, and I don't have higher rated keepers(it's a competitive gameworld), and Henderson has developed a level 1 concern, there's no way I can keep both of them without concerns, and my chairman wouldn't let me loan either of them...

I thought maybe if I get a higher rated keeper (even declining ones, for short term) I'd be able to loan out these two...?

I like how GK is the only position where an older higher rated player> younger lower rated player...

I would keep Henderson then especially if he’s one of the best options in your game world.

Another top young keeper if he‚Äôs available is Hugo Souza at Flamengo ūüėä

9 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Getting 1 higher rated will still not make your chairman change his mind , because the 2 highest rated goalkeepers (main+backup) you can never loan out . Which means you already need 2 higher rated ones than the ones you have now to be able to loan them out .

So mostly only low rated goalkeepers can be loaned out , but WHO wants to use a 70 rated goalkeeper ... that makes no sense at all . In practice buying a GK for the purpous of loaning him out is not worth it in this game .

I currently have Martinez (86) and Mendy (87) as goalies myself . I think they are quality and are playing for good teams . They will also rise fairly soon imo , especially compared to Pitaluga :)

My own experience with 90+ rated goalkeepers is not the best . The ones I owned had 1x motm in almost 80 matches .
While Mendy who is only 87 rated received MOTM star already in his first match ... .

11 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Getting 1 higher rated will still not make your chairman change his mind , because the 2 highest rated goalkeepers (main+backup) you can never loan out . Which means you already need 2 higher rated ones than the ones you have now to be able to loan them out .

So mostly only low rated goalkeepers can be loaned out , but WHO wants to use a 70 rated goalkeeper ... that makes no sense at all . In practice buying a GK for the purpous of loaning him out is not worth it in this game .

I currently have Martinez (86) and Mendy (87) as goalies myself . I think they are quality and are playing for good teams . They will also rise fairly soon imo , especially compared to Pitaluga :)

My own experience with 90+ rated goalkeepers is not the best . The ones I owned had 1x motm in almost 80 matches .
While Mendy who is only 87 rated received MOTM star already in his first match ... .

I‚Äôve started to buy one decent goalkeeper 86/7+ and just have a Pitaluga, Hugo Souza, Vandervoort as my second goalkeeper. I don‚Äôt see the point in having 2 that are similar, I don‚Äôt trust how concerns work in this game ūüėā

11 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

De Gea is mostly to blame in my books. He could see what was shaping up from the corner and should have been vocal in letting the players know in good time! Schoolboy mistakes from players that are getting paid wayyyyyy too much!! And I have to agree I do believe the players are not playing for Ole any longer! And also being a Liverpool fan it makes me happy to see it happening but at same time I'm sad that an alleged 'top' English side can make a mockery of advertising the PL to the world!!

Bit harsh on Dave considering he was benched.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I‚Äôve started to buy one decent goalkeeper 86/7+ and just have a Pitaluga, Hugo Souza, Vandervoort as my second goalkeeper. I don‚Äôt see the point in having 2 that are similar, I don‚Äôt trust how concerns work in this game ūüėā

concerns are absolutely messed up in this game i can not agree more . But 86 and 87 is ok as long as they do not get the same rating . I just keep these 2 because no idea how they will rate both in the next review . If martinez jumps above mendy i will use martinez as main .

if they get to the same rating i will have to sell one of them .

I have 8 goalkeepers total amongst them are also vandevoordt and souza :)
this makes it easy if Iwant to sell some , else when you are too close to the minimum your chairman will not let you sell ..

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Same competitive game world, this guy hogs two top goalkeepers and keeps them without concerns and I can't keep two 88 rated keepers, what is this sorcery?

Screenshot_20201105-192616_SM Worlds.jpg

this one is rather easy : it is impossible to keep 2 goalkeepers of the same rating happy if they are your highest rated goalies . Mine are 86 and 87 rated and that is no problem . Once they would get the same rating I will have to sell one .

16 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

concerns are absolutely messed up in this game i can not agree more . But 86 and 87 is ok as long as they do not get the same rating . I just keep these 2 because no idea how they will rate both in the next review . If martinez jumps above mendy i will use martinez as main .

if they get to the same rating i will have to sell one of them .

I have 8 goalkeepers total amongst them are also vandevoordt and souza :)
this makes it easy if Iwant to sell some , else when you are too close to the minimum your chairman will not let you sell ..

this one is rather easy : it is impossible to keep 2 goalkeepers of the same rating happy if they are your highest rated goalies . Mine are 86 and 87 rated and that is no problem . Once they would get the same rating I will have to sell one .

Mendy will be 89 by the end of season, he got another clean sheet last which is now 5 clean sheets in a row. Last goalkeeper to do that for Chelsea? You got it, Petr Cech.

Now I’m not comparing the two but it’s clear to see why Chelsea got Mendy and that’s because he does the basics right unlike Kepa.

As for Martinez Aston Villa’s form as dipped slightly so I think Mendy will always have the edge on Martinez this season considering he’s already one rating higher as well as playing for the better/bigger club.

23 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Yep, but that isn't my team, and neither Ederson nor Courtois has any concerns, how is that possible(he's been rotating them since July)? Especially when, in the same gameworld, I'm facing trouble with two 88 rated keepers...

51 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Yep, but that isn't my team, and neither Ederson nor Courtois has any concerns, how is that possible(he's been rotating them since July)? Especially when, in the same gameworld, I'm facing trouble with two 88 rated keepers...

Even when rotating 2 same rated goalkeepers , i am quite positive that eventually they will get concerns .

I have no idea why that would not have happened yet (can not see any concerns in the screenshot you posted so they might already be on concerns) .

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi,

Alex Sandro at Juve.....is he just dropped or injured?

Injured, expected to return after the international break

https://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F161478%2Fjuve-de-ligt-and-alex-sandro-return-revealed#article/footballitalia-161478

3 hours ago, Lfc4D said:

Hi, first time poster and big fan of this thread. Can you rank the following in terms of potetial:

Ruben Neves

Tielemans

Bentancur

Maddison

Brandt

Ruben Neves, Tielemans, Brandt, Bentancur, Maddison for me - not a lot between them tbh

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi,

Alex Sandro at Juve.....is he just dropped or injured?

Injured

Me again. I am looking at raising a bit of cash for new risers and to meet my wages, which of the following (all out on loan as not near my first team) should I cash in on?

M Pessina, K Tsimikas, E Smith Rowe

S Benrahma, S Alzate, G Diangana, P Ghiglione

From my actual playing squad I could also sell one of F Coquelin, Fred, A Ramsey or Delaney as I have a few bigger DM and Ramsey is having a stinker of a run for me, two seasons and never above 6.2 average in the league (he saves all his goals for Europe 4 goals in 6 games at 7.5 per game, he hasnt scored four goals in the league in total in two seasons!)

thanks for any suggestions

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
forgot a couple

On 11/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, erdingerpfc said:

Sell Gosens for Angelino? Yes.

He's been performancing consistently well for RB Leipzig so far this season. 

On 11/3/2020 at 9:09 PM, Janao said:

Hi, again i need yor help, im thinking about sell Adama Traore, but who for him ?

my options:

Carlos SOLER (90)
Martin ODEGAARD (90)
James MADDISON (90)
Jo√£o F√ČLIX (90)
Ferr√°n TORRES (89)
Dominic CALVERT-LEWIN (89)
Diogo JOTA (89)

or maybe someone alse ?

If you require an AM then it's Joao Felix, if you prefer a Forward - choose Diogo Jota instead. 

On 11/4/2020 at 1:16 PM, topofthebilly said:

Realisticly , do you experts see Guerreiro hit 92 at Dortmund sometime in this career ? Or is 91 most likely the ceiling for him. 

Same question for Ocampos (sevilla) and Ginter (Gladbach) .

91 is the ceiling for all 3 players unless they can help their club to finish higher up in the league table/win a decent cup during the season. 

Another question :

Following players are almost surely getting 90 in the next review is my feeling . But what are the chances for these 3 players to make the jump from 89 to 91 in the next review ? Possible ? A very very slim chance for these players to get a +2 up to 91 - too soon for all 3 players.

-Bennacer (milan)
-Merino (sociedad)
-Neuhaus (gladbach)

As with the other players you mentioned before - I do reckon they all have the potential of becoming a 91+ rated player one day.

But, first they must remain cosistant performers, and help their respective clubs finish further up the table/win a cup: for a greater chance of getting up to a 91 in the future. 

On 11/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Lost soul said:

Need to sell one of them, who do I sell:

Joe Gomez

N Sule

Eder Militao (was over hyped/over priced, has not  performed well whenever I've watched him play for RM). 

On 11/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, RHugrakkur said:

Bensebaini or Gosens?

Ramy Bensebaini has been one of Borussia Monchen's best performing players so far this season. He has a play style similar to Alex Sandro (in some ways: Ramy can play along the backline but is best suited on the left side of the defence. 

On 11/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, Lost soul said:

Is De Ligt( incoming) for Kostas Manolas+ Grimaldo a good deal for me?

MDL is currently out for 3 months with a shoulder injury. However he is still quite young, and I'm sure he'll come back as strong and determined as ever, especially with Juve aging backline.

Although, if it's depth you could keep with - then do keep the duo instead of going for MDL. 

On 11/4/2020 at 4:09 PM, Nameless said:

Two questions

(i) please help me make my mind up. Who should I buy - Calhanouglu, Bamba or Neuhaus?

(ii) Millot,18, of Monaco worth investing in?

I reckon Florian Neuhaus has a good chance of getting a  +1 - going by his individual performances so far this season.

However, with the Borussia¬†squad¬†capped: it may be that Hakan is the best option, and could be the better long term player (rating wise). Furthermore, Hakan is a great FK taker on SM.¬†ūüôā

On 11/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, JBS said:

Neuhaus or Locatelli

Better performance player. 

23 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. Kovacic OR Dele Alli? Not too sure.

2. Milinkovic OR Rodri?

22 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Would you give Firmino for:

1. Mason Greenwood + Luis Alberto

2. Martin Odegaard + Bernardeshi/Poulsen

Any suggestions?

Thanks! ūüėä

It'd choose option 1 - we'll that's only if you've got a decent replacement (I.e. Immobile/Dybala/Jesus) for R. Firmino, and plan on sticking around for the long-term. 

2 hours ago, Lfc4D said:

Hi, first time poster and big fan of this thread. Can you rank the following in terms of potetial:

Ruben Neves

Tielemans

Bentancur

Maddison

Brandt

Welcome Amico Lfc4D, 

Let me guess, your a Liverpool fan. ūüôā

These players are around the same age/rating. Therefore I am basing my ranking on their current overall performance rating.

Although, I believe one or two could give more to their individual performance and be better ranked. 

1. James Maddison

1.5 Ben10-cur

2. Youri Tielemans/Ruben Neves

3. Brandt

9 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Would you give Eder Militao+ Luke Shaw for Lenglet?

Yes. Without a second thought.

8 hours ago, Lost soul said:

You only need 2 keepers. A first choice one and a back up one with rating not more than 86/85. This way, your back up keeper will not get concerns. Besides, GKs almost never gets injured or suspended so a 75 rated back up is fine too.

6 hours ago, Lfc4D said:

Ruben Neves

Tielemans

Bentancur

Maddison

Brandt

Bentacur > Maddison > Neves > Brandt > Tielemans

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Whom to keep out of these three for rb?

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Davide Calabria

Calabria.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Me again. I am looking at raising a bit of cash for new risers and to meet my wages, which of the following (all out on loan as not near my first team) should I cash in on?

M Pessina, K Tsimikas, E Smith Rowe

S Benrahma, S Alzate, G Diangana, P Ghiglione

From my actual playing squad I could also sell one of F Coquelin, Fred, A Ramsey or Delaney as I have a few bigger DM and Ramsey is having a stinker of a run for me, two seasons and never above 6.2 average in the league (he saves all his goals for Europe 4 goals in 6 games at 7.5 per game, he hasnt scored four goals in the league in total in two seasons!)

thanks for any suggestions

You can sell every single one of the players named.