Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Whom to keep out of these three for rb?

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Davide Calabria

I like Hans Hateboer

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Me again. I am looking at raising a bit of cash for new risers and to meet my wages, which of the following (all out on loan as not near my first team) should I cash in on?

M Pessina, K Tsimikas, E Smith Rowe

S Benrahma, S Alzate, G Diangana, P Ghiglione

From my actual playing squad I could also sell one of F Coquelin, Fred, A Ramsey or Delaney as I have a few bigger DM and Ramsey is having a stinker of a run for me, two seasons and never above 6.2 average in the league (he saves all his goals for Europe 4 goals in 6 games at 7.5 per game, he hasnt scored four goals in the league in total in two seasons!)

thanks for any suggestions

Pessina, Ghiglione and Smith-Rowe although I see Smith-Rowe as a long term investment.

Benrahma, Diangana and Alzate I think will all rise this season.

If Ramsey isn’t performing you could sell him because I think his rating will probably stay the same for a while I would also think about selling Coquelin and Delaney.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Another first team start for Nicolo Rovella (18) last night, the young Italian has now started the last 4 games for Genoa.

Should be in for a decent rise in the winter review.

Stats - 4 games (341 minutes)

Prediction - 75 -> 80

Heavily linked with Juventus either in January or next summer, his contract expires next summer so there is a possibility Juve could wait till then if Rovella doesn’t sign a contract at Genoa.

https://cultofcalcio.com/juventus-remain-keen-on-nicolo-rovella-but-pirlo-must-be-patient/

Either way Rovella is a very talented teenager who has a good future. Would be a very good investment in game at 600k.

14 hours ago, 433 said:

For those complaining of squads with 255 players on SM, I read that in real life Benfica have 470 youth players within their academies.¬†ūüôāūüĎć

They are not pros though. If you want to see real-life professional players hoarder, remember 2015 Parma that has 200+ players.

10 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Yep, but that isn't my team, and neither Ederson nor Courtois has any concerns, how is that possible(he's been rotating them since July)? Especially when, in the same gameworld, I'm facing trouble with two 88 rated keepers...

Don't rotate your GKs, both GKs will develop concern. I just use 1 GK, my 2nd GK is just a plusvalenza spot in the squad. I always sell my 2nd GK as soon as he hit 87.

With your question why they don't have concern. Maybe he just bought one of them this season? But they will get concern soon though. Maybe wait to poach one of them? ūüėČ

16 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

I love buying Hakan.  Just got him for one my teams, 2 FK goals in his first game.   Best FK taker in the game imho.  

FK is random, my friend use Trent as FK taker and he scored 12 whole season.

Btw, I guess there is a high chance of FK goals from new players. I had Gab Jesus and Brozovic scored 2 goals from FK in their debut as well ūü§£

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

I love buying Hakan.  Just got him for one my teams, 2 FK goals in his first game.   Best FK taker in the game imho.  

57 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

FK is random, my friend use Trent as FK taker and he scored 12 whole season.

Btw, I guess there is a high chance of FK goals from new players. I had Gab Jesus and Brozovic scored 2 goals from FK in their debut as well ūü§£

Jason Denayer scored¬†3 free kicks against me in one game once I‚Äôve never seen him score a free kick in real life. This¬†game is great ūüėā

38 minutes ago, rosbear said:

Patson Daka or Darwin Nunez?

I would still edge Daka in terms of potential but Nunez has started his career well in Portugal.

Another point to add which might sway your decision is that Nunez is likely to grow quicker within the year, Benfica also have a higher cap than Salzburg.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:45 PM, Soccahappy said:

¬†ūüĎÄSWIKI REPORT TODAY:¬†(9¬†and a bit pages) Norway!¬†with 5clubs... with ample numbers,¬†Sweden & Greece with¬†3¬†clubs each today with just a few players,¬†then new on the horizon SERBIA¬†with 2 clubs.¬†But¬†disappointingly¬†with no clubs at all today the¬†MLS is missing totally, again!¬†:-

Norway:  FK Haugesund  11 players edited   Mjondalen  20 players edited  

Sarpsborg  17 players edited  Odds BK  12 players edited  Stromsgodset 15 players edited

Sweden:  Kalmar 6 players edited   Orebro SK  7 players edited   Osterunds FK  7 players edited 

Greece:  OFI Crete 2 players edited  Paslamia &  Kristiansund BK   5 players edited each

Serbia:  FK Macva Sabac   7 players edited   FK Backa Palanka  11 players edited

¬†That's all today, Cheers SoccaūüėÄ

Since Soccahappy is currently really busy working on the main 5 spreadsheets , I will be reporting for him .

¬†ūüĎÄ SWIKI REPORT TODAY:¬†(10 pages) Mostly continuation of Norway and Czech Republic.
Main countries which have been edited are shown.

Czech Republic: Ban√≠k Ostrava (12) Cesk√© Budejovice (2) FC Vlasim (2) Mlada Boleslav (12) SK Slavia Praha (18) Sparta Praha (28) Viktoria PlzeŇą (14) Viktoria ŇĹiŇĺkov (2)

Romania: CFR Cluj (2)

Serbia: FK Radnik Surdulica (10)

Norway:¬†¬†Bodo/Glimt (8) Lillestr√łm SK (2) Molde FK (3) SK Brann (5) Rosenborg BK (6) V√•lerenga IF (2)

Slovakia: Spartak Trnava (2)

Also a few players from 2nd league Spain and a few from English Championship .

That's all for today, Cheers
Socca’s assistant
ūüėĬ†

40 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Should I go for Hakan by giving Bennacer?

Or instead try to get Neuhaus from external with cash?

Also, is Getting Laimer/Nkunku by giving Di Maria a good deal for me?

I wouldn't give Bennacer away for now. He's doing well at Milan so a rise may be on the cards though it may not affect his value that much if it is a +1. So I'll say cough up the cash for Neuhaus.

Will it be for a starter role? If yes, it is a pretty big step down for me. If not, I'll say go for Nkunku.

15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Me again. I am looking at raising a bit of cash for new risers and to meet my wages, which of the following (all out on loan as not near my first team) should I cash in on?

M Pessina, K Tsimikas, E Smith Rowe

S Benrahma, S Alzate, G Diangana, P Ghiglione

From my actual playing squad I could also sell one of F Coquelin, Fred, A Ramsey or Delaney as I have a few bigger DM and Ramsey is having a stinker of a run for me, two seasons and never above 6.2 average in the league (he saves all his goals for Europe 4 goals in 6 games at 7.5 per game, he hasnt scored four goals in the league in total in two seasons!)

thanks for any suggestions

Pessina is not playing much at Atalanta

Tsimikas will not play a lot at Liverpool unless Robertson gets injured

Worth persisting with Smith Rowe for the future

Benrahma keep, big money signing at WHU - should get up to 87 by end of season

Alzate is getting games at Brighton, so keep - should get up to 86 by end of season

Same for Diangana at WBA - should get up to 86 by end of season

Probably sell Ghiglione

If you want to sell one of those four, I'd move on one of Coquelin and Delaney.

14 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Whom to keep out of these three for rb?

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Davide Calabria

Calabria as he is younger

7 hours ago, rosbear said:

Patson Daka or Darwin Nunez?

Nunez

6 hours ago, sylphid said:

zakaria + moussa dembele for oyarzabal? i would like to pick oyarzabal if his rating will increase on the next review

Duo

6 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Sissoko to drop?

No

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Would any of these players rise in the winter review?

Osimhen, Mount, Zouma, Centonze, Cunha, Merino

And also, can someone explain how squad cap works and if it can change? 

Osimhen possible, Mount likely, Zouma should, Centonze not sure, Cunha yes, Merino yes 

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Should I go for Hakan by giving Bennacer?

Or instead try to get Neuhaus from external with cash?

Also, is Getting Laimer/Nkunku by giving Di Maria a good deal for me?

I will keep Bennacer and also get Neuhaus

Di Maria will keep 92 for now, those two won't get 92, so depends if you need him

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Since Soccahappy is currently really busy working on the main 5 spreadsheets , I will be reporting for him .

¬†ūüĎÄ SWIKI REPORT TODAY:¬†(10 pages) Mostly continuation of Norway and Czech Republic.
Main countries which have been edited are shown.

Czech Republic: Ban√≠k Ostrava (12) Cesk√© Budejovice (2) FC Vlasim (2) Mlada Boleslav (12) SK Slavia Praha (18) Sparta Praha (28) Viktoria PlzeŇą (14) Viktoria ŇĹiŇĺkov (2)

Romania: CFR Cluj (2)

Serbia: FK Radnik Surdulica (10)

Norway:¬†¬†Bodo/Glimt (8) Lillestr√łm SK (2) Molde FK (3) SK Brann (5) Rosenborg BK (6) V√•lerenga IF (2)

Slovakia: Spartak Trnava (2)

Also a few players from 2nd league Spain and a few from English Championship .

That's all for today, Cheers
Socca’s assistant
ūüėĬ†

Interesting! Saw Norway, Sweden and Greece were all done in bits and pieces today. 

I have done Czech predictions (back in April but not interested in redoing them again now) if anyone wants to see :) 

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Pessina is not playing much at Atalanta

Tsimikas will not play a lot at Liverpool unless Robertson gets injured

Worth persisting with Smith Rowe for the future

Benrahma keep, big money signing at WHU - should get up to 87 by end of season

Alzate is getting games at Brighton, so keep - should get up to 86 by end of season

Same for Diangana at WBA - should get up to 86 by end of season

Probably sell Ghiglione

If you want to sell one of those four, I'd move on one of Coquelin and Delaney.

Calabria as he is younger

Nunez

Duo

No

Osimhen possible, Mount likely, Zouma should, Centonze not sure, Cunha yes, Merino yes 

I will keep Bennacer and also get Neuhaus

Di Maria will keep 92 for now, those two won't get 92, so depends if you need him

56 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

I wouldn't give Bennacer away for now. He's doing well at Milan so a rise may be on the cards though it may not affect his value that much if it is a +1. So I'll say cough up the cash for Neuhaus.

Will it be for a starter role? If yes, it is a pretty big step down for me. If not, I'll say go for Nkunku.

So its better to keep Bennacer and Di Maria.

I thought Hakan deserves a rise and will become 91 compared to Neuhaus’s rise which will be probably 90. 

Also, Nkunku undeserving of a rise in winter review?

Hello guys, i want to take Nicolo Rovella + another player (i will put some screenshots with a part of his squad) and in exchange i must give Enzo Loiodice (i know nothing about him).

My question is, should i give Enzo Loiodice for Nicolo Rovella + another young player from this screenshots and who should be?

Thanks in advance! ūü§ó

Screenshot_20201106-142405_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-142412_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-142417_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Another first team start for Nicolo Rovella (18) last night, the young Italian has now started the last 4 games for Genoa.

Should be in for a decent rise in the winter review.

Stats - 4 games (341 minutes)

Prediction - 75 -> 80

Heavily linked with Juventus either in January or next summer, his contract expires next summer so there is a possibility Juve could wait till then if Rovella doesn’t sign a contract at Genoa.

Pirlo: Get me Nicolò Barella.

Sporting Director: What?

Pirlo: Nicolò Barella!

Sporting Director: Ok, got it ūüĎć