• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, i want to take Nicolo Rovella + another player (i will put some screenshots with a part of his squad) and in exchange i must give Enzo Loiodice (i know nothing about him).

My question is, should i give Enzo Loiodice for Nicolo Rovella + another young player from this screenshots and who should be?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Screenshot_20201106-142405_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-142412_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-142417_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Ait Nouri

8 minutes ago, alexavierdenelle said:

lewy (me) trade for firmino+declan rice is a good deal?

thanks

Nope, prefer Lewy, 97 after all.

8 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Would any of these players rise in the winter review?

Osimhen, Mount, Zouma, Centonze, Cunha, Merino

And also, can someone explain how squad cap works and if it can change? 

Osimhen, Zouma, Merino and Mount potentially.

Cunha I think is a definite.

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Should I go for Hakan by giving Bennacer?

Or instead try to get Neuhaus from external with cash?

Also, is Getting Laimer/Nkunku by giving Di Maria a good deal for me?

Keep Hakan, Di Maria‘a 92 is safe so depends if you need the depth with the two players.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

No rise for Johan Hove or John Kitolano? @Kieran_S91

I also have Ola Brynhildsen who rise today - worth keeping?

They surely should both rise. Especially Johan Hove he’s Stromgodset’s best player.

Not sure about Brynhildsen Thorgan will probably know 🙂

52 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, i want to take Nicolo Rovella + another player (i will put some screenshots with a part of his squad) and in exchange i must give Enzo Loiodice (i know nothing about him).

My question is, should i give Enzo Loiodice for Nicolo Rovella + another young player from this screenshots and who should be?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Screenshot_20201106-142405_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-142412_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-142417_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

I would probably go for Rovella + Ait-Nouri.

17 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Pirlo: Get me Nicolò Barella.

Sporting Director: What?

Pirlo: Nicolò Barella!

Sporting Director: Ok, got it 👍

😂

14 minutes ago, alexavierdenelle said:

thanks

Lewandowski

3 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Sell brandt 26.5M and buy neuhaus 12M + bamba 12M ? It's interesting?

I would say yes get the duo. I personally don’t see Brandt getting beyond 91 anytime soon whereas both Neuhaus and Bamba could reach 90 this season.

Norway has started today, so I’ve decided to post this starting 11 again.

I think Tagseth and Wingo have both risen as predicted so far hopefully the rest will rise in the coming days.

04014C74-44F3-40DC-B8B6-6EE000C89250.jpeg.528103b3c32b01b3237eef71c5d96d8f.jpeg

Edvard Tagseth - 73 -> 78

Henry Wingo - 75 -> 78

Christian Borchgrevink - 73 -> 77

Hopefully you guys can buy some of the others before they rise.

27 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I don't think Ait Nouri will be available. Another player from there is worth it?

Youssoufa Badji or Evanilson would be good.

Kuliverth Aguilar as a long term investment if you can’t get either of the above.

8 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Keep or sell?

Nikola Milenkovic

Marash Kumbulla

Jerome Boateng

Daley Blind

Zeki Celik

Hans Hateboer

Mario Pasalic

Miro Muheim

Marco Reus

Angel Di Maria

Edin Dzeko

Ruben Vinagre

Mohammad Dahoud

Emi Buendia

Sorry for the long post. Appreciate the suggestion. 🙌🏻

I would sell the players in bold.

If they don’t play first team and you can manage without I would sell Reus and Dzeko both getting old and I don’t see rising any further.

11 hours ago, rosbear said:

Patson Daka or Darwin Nunez?

Darwin

17 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Whom to keep out of these three for rb?

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Davide Calabria

DC

10 hours ago, sylphid said:

zakaria + moussa dembele for oyarzabal? i would like to pick oyarzabal if his rating will increase on the next review

Duo

9 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Sissoko to drop?

Don't think so

9 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Osimhen, Mount, Cunha and possibly Merino BUT I have to wait to see what the spreadsheet says to be sure.

1 hour ago, alexavierdenelle said:

thanks

Lewy has one more good season in him.  So i'd hold for a few more months to gain in SM game

Ps My thanks to Toppo taking over the Swiki Report today and is available to cover for me from time to time. Appreciate it very much!

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kuliverth Aguilar as a long term investment if you can’t get either of the above.

If they don’t play first team and you can manage without I would sell Reus and Dzeko both getting old and I don’t see rising any further.

Reus and Dzeko are first teamers and I tried selling them but never got a satisfactory offer.

Just a doubt though.

Why do you suggest selling Blind and Buendia? Blind is a regular for Ajax and Buendia deserves more than Norwich I believe? Not questioning you but just curious to know about the reason.

Thanks a lot mate btw 💯

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Reus and Dzeko are both first teamers and I tried getting a good deal but never got one. Will try again now, then.

Just a doubt.

Why do you suggest selling Blind and Buendia? Blind is a regular at Ajax and Buendia deserves more than Norwich, right? Not questioning you but just curious to know the reason.

Thanks a lot mate 💯

23 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Reus and Dzeko are both first teamers and I tried getting a good deal but never got one. Will try again now, then.

Just a doubt.

Why do you suggest selling Blind and Buendia? Blind is a regular at Ajax and Buendia deserves more than Norwich, right? Not questioning you but just curious to know the reason.

Thanks a lot mate 💯

Yeah Blind is a regular but he’s old, I guess the same applies to him as Reus and Dzeko. If he’s first team then keep him.

I’m not a fan of old players in game much prefer to have under 25’s because SM have a tendency to treat old players worse.

Blind should keep his rating as long as he’s first team at Ajax.

Buendia does deserve more than Norwich but he’s at Norwich now which will effect his progression in SM. He won’t rise as long as he’s at Norwich and they are in the Championship.

Hope this explains my descions better 😊

Alright so this manager in my game world lost his club for inactivity and it's been almost a week after that, and his team has lot of exciting talents but it's a competitive gameworld (60 teams)...Here are a few eye-catching ones:

M Thurram, Boubacar Kamara, Rayan Ait Nouri, Ryan Gravenberch, C stengs, W Saliba, Lassina Traore, E Palacios, Jean Todibo ...

Who would you go for first? Provided that you I can only get a max of three players AND there'll be definitely competition for each of these players....And none of the players are expensive either.

So experienced players of this game on this forum, what would be your strategy? Bid first OR wait it out and gauge the competition? Steal a less fancied player instead of maxing out the transfer limit on a better known player and hope you get lucky (others would max out too ig)...

Also, I wanna know how long it takes for the the highest bid to be accepted? Say it takes 20 hours, what if somebody else BIDS else bids an hour before that the 20 hour period, would it take further time for a deal to be accepted? 

If so, is it possible to stall a player from being sold to anyone? 

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Alright so this manager in my game world lost his club for inactivity and it's been almost a week after that, and his team has lot of exciting talents but it's a competitive gameworld (60 teams)...Here are a few eye-catching ones:

M Thurram, Boubacar Kamara, Rayan Ait Nouri, Ryan Gravenberch, C stengs, W Saliba, Lassina Traore, E Palacios, Jean Todibo ...

Who would you go for first? Provided that you I can only get a max of three players AND there'll be definitely competition for each of these players....And none of the players are expensive either.

So experienced players of this game on this forum, what would be your strategy? Bid first OR wait it out and gauge the competition? Steal a less fancied player instead of maxing out the transfer limit on a better known player and hope you get lucky (others would max out too ig)...

Also, I wanna know how long it takes for the the highest bid to be accepted? Say it takes 20 hours, what if somebody else BIDS else bids an hour before that the 20 hour period, would it take further time for a deal to be accepted? 

I have found that it appears to slow the process down a bit if you are the first person to bid, then others bid, wait a few hours and then withdraw your bid and put in a slightly different bid, it worked brilliantly once for a player on level 5 concerns a max cash bid from another team collapsed as he played an extra game before bid went through and my just above the minimum bid won the player. Cant say it works every time.

22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ruben Neves, Tielemans, Brandt, Bentancur, Maddison for me - not a lot between them tbh

Injured

Thanks for getting back to me. Thanks to you other guys as well. I traded Maddison (level 3) for Barella (level 4) in the end, both had high concerns so it worked out. I think Neves may get a big move soon and I don't think Tielemans will stay at Leicester long term either so I will wait out on them. Brandt I may sell

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I don't think Ait Nouri will be available. Another player from there is worth it?

Will have to see

5 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Monteiro Felipe from Atl.Madrid worth buying? 31yo got 91 in August.Haven't watched him.

Sure

6 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Duo

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Keep or sell?

Nikola Milenkovic

Marash Kumbulla

Jerome Boateng

Daley Blind

Zeki Celik

Hans Hateboer

Mario Pasalic

Miro Muheim sell, got his rise already

Marco Reus worth moving on given age and injury record

Angel Di Maria

Edin Dzeko

Ruben Vinagre sell, gone to Olympiacos

Mohammad Dahoud

Emi Buendia sell, will not rise at Norwich

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Max of three - hmmm, Gravenberch, Stengs and Thuram?

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Thuram, Stengs + Gravenberch

6 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Monteiro Felipe from Atl.Madrid worth buying? 31yo got 91 in August.Haven't watched him.

Yeah, he seems to be the one that gets most game time out of all Atleti’s CB’s

36 minutes ago, FGS18 said:

Rank Felix, Haaland, Havertz and Sancho (Long term) please.

Also, if a player starts a game but comes off at any point does it count as a full game played concerns wise? 

Thank you in advance!

Any player that started the match will count as a full game no matter at what point he is subbed off .

Any player that gets subbed on will get half a game , no matter at what point he comes into play .

On 11/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, Mike0007 said:

Whom to keep out of these three for rb?

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Davide Calabria

Hateboar is the safest option.

I know you may have expected me to choose Davide Calabria. 😮

However, I would give Calabria another 4-6 months to continue performing well for us, before being convinced that he's improved and is a very good RB to have ahead of all the other 89-90 rated RB's in the game. 🙂

21 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

I love buying Hakan.  Just got him for one my teams, 2 FK goals in his first game. Best FK taker in the game imho.  

Likewise. I play him in the middle of a 4-2-3-1 formation. He's my main/best playmaker and FK taker.

20 hours ago, rosbear said:

Patson Daka or Darwin Nunez?

It's a close call.

In the future I expect Darwin Nunez to move for bigger money to a better club, and could rise quicker - given that he continues performing as he is doing right now.  

19 hours ago, sylphid said:

zakaria + moussa dembele for oyarzabal? i would like to pick oyarzabal if his rating will increase on the next review

Give up the duo only if you have good cover for them.

Oyarzabal could possibly get a +1, especially if Real Sociedad keep up their impressive form going into the winter review. 

19 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Sissoko to drop?

Nope. I don't think so.

I beleive with enough game-time under Mou - he should remain as he is. 

18 hours ago, Lost soul said:

This article by Mr Gore might shed some light on squad caps:

https://blog.soccermanager.com/news/1624#.X6Wy_Lenw0M

I've not really read the article myself though. ☺ 

The players in bold could certainly get a rise - with Mount and Cunha most likely to get it. 

14 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Should I go for Hakan by giving Bennacer?

Or instead try to get Neuhaus or Hakan from external/unmanged club with cash or another player swap.

Also, is Getting Laimer/Nkunku by giving Di Maria a good deal for me?

Keep Bennacer, especially in a CGW.

I have edited - answered your Questions. 

10 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

thanks

It's a decent deal depending on  the duo sloting right into your team. 

However, I reckon Lewa has another few years at the top level left in him - by that time you should have be able to get another decent DM and a good replacement Striker. 

10 hours ago, Mattheus said:

For me, (right now) Brandt is as good as his rating (91) is and not anymore than that.

Consider that the duo will give you some very good depth - useful if you pick do up injuries/suspensions.

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Keep or sell?

Nikola Milenkovic

Marash Kumbulla

Jerome Boateng

Daley Blind

Zeki Celik

Hans Hateboer

Mario Pasalic

Miro Muheim

Marco Reus

Angel Di Maria

Edin Dzeko

Ruben Vinagre

Mohammad Dahoud

Emi Buendia

You can sell the ones in bold. The fact that you've listed them tells me that you are willing to let go of all of them. 

The others (non-bold players) can hold on to their ratings (for now), some could also rise in the later future. 

Marco Reus and Edin Dzeko are starters as you say, what other replacements are available in your GW that you could replace them with?

7 hours ago, Lost soul said:

1. M Thuram, 2.  Boubacar Kamara, 3. Rayan Ait Nouri, 4. Ryan Gravenberch,

I don't know much about these players: C stengs, W Saliba, Lassina Traore, E Palacios, Jean Todibo ...

Who would you go for first? Answered above. 👆

Provided that you I can only get a max of three players AND there'll be definitely competition for each of these players....And none of the players are expensive either.

I would make an undisclosed offer (hiden offer) asap for the player you need the most. Although, you'll have to wait longer if another manager puts in a bid for the same player/players as  you (more than a 24hrs wait). The thread below 👇should help - if i've not already answered your question. ☺

I have answered you in the above response. 👆

I don't know why you would want to stall a player from being sold - he'll eventually end up at the highest bidding club.  🙂 

🤔 🕵 Let me think................ 

Say, if you play the bidding manager in your upcoming fixture and he's made a bid for a stronger midfielder such as Saul Niguez - to streghten his midfield area before your game, then you would be inclined to put in a bid as well,  just to make sure Saul Niguez doesn't transfer over on time before your game against him. 😀

I hope the above explanation 👆 is clear enough

9 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

thanks

Nah. I would keep Lewy. He is getting on in age but still scoring for fun at a Bayern side that will compete for trophies.

8 hours ago, Mattheus said:

I would. Brandt hasn't been consistent enough for me.

8 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Keep or sell?

Nikola Milenkovic - Sell

Marash Kumbulla

Jerome Boateng

Daley Blind- Sell

Zeki Celik

Hans Hateboer

Mario Pasalic

Miro Muheim- Sell

Marco Reus- Sell

Angel Di Maria

Edin Dzeko

Ruben Vinagre

Mohammad Dahoud- Sell

Emi Buendia- Sell

Assuming none of them are key starters for you and you're asking purely on a financial perspective.

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Which player to go for depends if anyone will be a key starter for you. If not, I'll say Ait Nouri, Gravenberch and Karama would be my recommendations.

I typically lose out on competitive bidding as I dislike paying more than face value for the player. I may raise my price but I would say simply go in with a price that you are comfortable with and cross your fingers.

1 hour ago, FGS18 said:

Rank Felix, Haaland, Havertz and Sancho (Long term) please.

Also, if a player starts a game but comes off at any point does it count as a full game played concerns wise? 

Thank you in advance!

Haaland > Felix > Sancho > Havertz.