Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4149

  • Kieran_S91

    3411

  • Soccahappy

    1618

  • Milanista1

    1351

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Rank Felix, Haaland, Havertz and Sancho (Long term) please.

Also, if a player starts a game but comes off at any point does it count as a full game played concerns wise? 

Thank you in advance!

Haaland, Sancho, Felix, Havertz

1 hour ago, SaintTW said:

When a few months ago I said Southampton were a team to watch this season I didn't expect us to top the table in November! 

Che Adams can be bought for an absolute steal right now at 83. Same with Walker-Peters. Both will get big rises in the next rating changes.

I would think around 85/86 for both.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ronald Araujo or Schuurs?

Schuurs

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

 

Nah. I would keep Lewy. He is getting on in age but still scoring for fun at a Bayern side that will compete for trophies.

I would. Brandt hasn't been consistent enough for me.

Assuming none of them are key starters for you and you're asking purely on a financial perspective.

Which player to go for depends if anyone will be a key starter for you. If not, I'll say Ait Nouri, Gravenberch and Karama would be my recommendations.

I typically lose out on competitive bidding as I dislike paying more than face value for the player. I may raise my price but I would say simply go in with a price that you are comfortable with and cross your fingers.

Haaland > Felix > Sancho > Havertz.

 

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hateboar is the safest option.

I know you may have expected me to choose Davide Calabria. 😮

However, I would give Calabria another 4-6 months to continue performing well for us, before being convinced that he's improved and is a very good RB to have ahead of all the other 89-90 rated RB's in the game. 🙂

Likewise. I play him in the middle of a 4-2-3-1 formation. He's my main/best playmaker and FK taker.

It's a close call.

In the future I expect Darwin Nunez to move for bigger money to a better club, and could rise quicker - given that he continues performing as he is doing right now.  

Give up the duo only if you have good cover for them.

Oyarzabal could possibly get a +1, especially if Real Sociedad keep up their impressive form going into the winter review. 

Nope. I don't think so.

I beleive with enough game-time under Mou - he should remain as he is. 

The players in bold could certainly get a rise - with Mount and Cunha most likely to get it. 

Keep Bennacer, especially in a CGW.

I have edited - answered your Questions. 

It's a decent deal depending on  the duo sloting right into your team. 

However, I reckon Lewa has another few years at the top level left in him - by that time you should have be able to get another decent DM and a good replacement Striker. 

For me, (right now) Brandt is as good as his rating (91) is and not anymore than that.

Consider that the duo will give you some very good depth - useful if you pick do up injuries/suspensions.

You can sell the ones in bold. The fact that you've listed them tells me that you are willing to let go of all of them. 

The others (non-bold players) can hold on to their ratings (for now), some could also rise in the later future. 

Marco Reus and Edin Dzeko are starters as you say, what other replacements are available in your GW that you could replace them with?

 

 

Marco Reus and Edin Dzeko are key players and no player who is 91 or above is available in the external to replace them. I tried getting a deal internally but never got a good deal. Will try again now.

Can you guys explain the reasoning behind suggesting to sell Pasalic, Boateng, Di Maria & Dahoud? Pasalic is key for Atalanta & due for a rise this winter review right? Boateng is a starter for Bayern & could keep 91 until he leaves Bayern? Di Maria is the most important player in attack after Mbappe & Neymar in PSG? Dahoud has been starting games lately for Dortmund & could increase?

These are my views on them. I just want to know your opinions as well so that I can make a better judgement 😁

Also, I have four fullbacks namely - Sandro, Hateboer, Calabria & Zeki Celik. I’m using Sandro & Calabria for lb & I thought maybe I could get rid of either Hateboer or Celik for a proper lb. But I feel both are due to rise this winter review as well. What’s your thoughts on this? Should I stick to the current options or maybe ship one of Hateboer or Celik out?


Cheers 💯

Edited by Mike0007
Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking a poll:

How many goals must Danny Ings score (in combination with Southampton finishing position) to secure a 91?

Example: 18 goals + 6th place

I suppose assists and minutes could be a factor as well, but if he scores the 18, he'll have the minutes.

Ings is available in all of my GW.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Rank Felix, Haaland, Havertz and Sancho (Long term) please.

Also, if a player starts a game but comes off at any point does it count as a full game played concerns wise? 

Thank you in advance!

Haaland, Sancho, Felix, Havertz. I feel Sancho and Felix are pretty close for 2nd spot

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ronald Araujo or Schuurs?

Schuurs but get both if u can

Link to post
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (ONLY 4 and a bit pages and mainly small numbers as it's weekend) Norway, Sweden, Greece and Serbia:-

Serbia:   FK Indija    19 players edited   Novi Pazar   22 players edited 

Norway: Viking   5 players edited    Sarpsborg   5 players edited

Sweden:  Stabaek    players edited  Valerenga   2 players edited

Greece:   Kristiansund  and  Panetolikos  3  players each edited  Pas Lamia 2 players edited   

That's all, Cheers Socca

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Norway has started today, so I’ve decided to post this starting 11 again.

I think Tagseth and Wingo have both risen as predicted so far hopefully the rest will rise in the coming days.

04014C74-44F3-40DC-B8B6-6EE000C89250.jpeg.528103b3c32b01b3237eef71c5d96d8f.jpeg

Edvard Tagseth - 73 -> 78

Henry Wingo - 75 -> 78

Christian Borchgrevink - 73 -> 77

Hopefully you guys can buy some of the others before they rise.

Some very good risers this morning!

Kristoffer Klaesson - 73 -> 78

Alfons Sampsted - 73 -> 81

Oliver Edvardsen - 70 -> 76

Philip Zinckernagel - 78 -> 83

Victor Boniface - 65 -> 77 (+12)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JBS said:

Taking a poll:

How many goals must Danny Ings score (in combination with Southampton finishing position) to secure a 91?

Example: 18 goals + 6th place

I suppose assists and minutes could be a factor as well, but if he scores the 18, he'll have the minutes.

Ings is available in all of my GW.

Might struggle now, picked up a long term injury but I would assume he would need 20+ goals again and Southampton to finish in a European position.

He needs knee surgery and could miss 6 weeks.

41 minutes ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Who has chances to rise

Pavard or Cancelo ?

Richarlison or Martial ?

Pavard

Neither 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Who has chances to rise

Pavard or Cancelo ?

Richarlison or Martial ?

Pavard - though the chances are slim (~10-20% max)

The rest should stay.

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

 

Marco Reus and Edin Dzeko are key players and no player who is 91 or above is available in the external to replace them. I tried getting a deal internally but never got a good deal. Will try again now.

Can you guys explain the reasoning behind suggesting to sell Pasalic, Boateng, Di Maria & Dahoud? Pasalic is key for Atalanta & due for a rise this winter review right? Boateng is a starter for Bayern & could keep 91 until he leaves Bayern? Di Maria is the most important player in attack after Mbappe & Neymar in PSG? Dahoud has been starting games lately for Dortmund & could increase?

These are my views on them. I just want to know your opinions as well so that I can make a better judgement 😁

Also, I have four fullbacks namely - Sandro, Hateboer, Calabria & Zeki Celik. I’m using Sandro & Calabria for lb & I thought maybe I could get rid of either Hateboer or Celik for a proper lb. But I feel both are due to rise this winter review as well. What’s your thoughts on this? Should I stick to the current options or maybe ship one of Hateboer or Celik out?


Cheers 💯

If they are key players for you then please keep them. Though I would try to get rid of Reus because of his injury record.

I'll keep Pasalic & Boateng for now. Pasalic and Boateng are regular starters. Dahoud is more a rotational player as I don't see him playing ahead of Witsel, Can or Delaney on a regular basis. Don't think he is that good tbh. Di Maria is an interesting case. I think he has been steadily regressing in the past year or so (i.e. he disappeared in the Champs League final).

I would say you have 2 options. 1) sell Celik - since he is at a lesser team and league which means it is very difficult for him to get a raise or 2) sell Hateboer - since he is older, higher value and you already have Calabria who is a ready replacement starter when you don't need 2 89 rated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SaintTW said:

When a few months ago I said Southampton were a team to watch this season I didn't expect us to top the table in November! 

Che Adams can be bought for an absolute steal right now at 83. Same with Walker-Peters. Both will get big rises in the next rating changes.

I love to see it, bought Adams from external last season, paying off now!

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ronald Araujo or Schuurs?

Araujo

15 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Rank Felix, Haaland, Havertz and Sancho (Long term) please.

Also, if a player starts a game but comes off at any point does it count as a full game played concerns wise? 

Thank you in advance!

Haaland, Sancho, Havertz, Felix

Not sure

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Taking a poll:

How many goals must Danny Ings score (in combination with Southampton finishing position) to secure a 91?

Example: 18 goals + 6th place

I suppose assists and minutes could be a factor as well, but if he scores the 18, he'll have the minutes.

Ings is available in all of my GW.

20+ goals?

He is injured now so I don't see it happening. 

1 hour ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Who has chances to rise

Pavard or Cancelo ?

Richarlison or Martial ?

Pavard

Neither

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m looking to ship Celik and get a better fullback that can also play on the left back.

My options are Danilo, Jonny Otto, Philippe Max & Mario Hermoso.

Ps:- More preference towards the player who could rise in the winter review.

Cheers. 💯

Oddly enough I think Celik has the best chance of a rise out of all those options 😂

I would stick with Celik, Johnny is injured Philippe Max won’t rise at PSV Hermoso is a rotation player and Danilo will probably get dropped at LB when Alex Sandro returns after international break.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Oddly enough I think Celik has the best chance of a rise out of all those options 😂

I would stick with Celik, Johnny is injured Philippe Max won’t rise at PSV Hermoso is a rotation player and Danilo will probably get dropped at LB when Alex Sandro returns after international break.

Guess I’ll just stick with what I have (Celik) till the end of the winter review and then have a look once it is over. 😂😂

Also, isn’t Danilo playing RCB in juve? He has been performing his best since forever after pirlo has taken over. Doesn’t that warrant a rise?

Edited by Mike0007
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Was just comparing saul niguez (93) stats with those of jordan henderson (92) . Makes me wonder why Henderson has not gotten 93 .

Could he possibly get 93 in the winter review ? If he is not getting it this time I think they really might never give it to him which is a shame .

He would deserve 93 in my opinion but because he didn’t get 93 in summer I do worry about his chance in the winter.

Henderson had his best season to date in 2019/20 he was pretty much the first name on Liverpool’s team sheet and you could see how much of a loss he was when he was injured.

Liverpool lost 3 games in the league last season in which Henderson didn’t play in 2 of the defeats.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Guess I’ll just stick with what I have (Celik) till the end of the winter review and then have a look once it is over. 😂😂

Also, isn’t Danilo playing RCB in juve? He has been performing his best since forever after pirlo has taken over. Doesn’t that warrant a rise?

Depends what formation Juventus play, their last 3 games Pirlo has gone with 4 at the back.

I would wait and see what happens when Alex Sandro is back, he might continue playing which would possibly give him a chance at rising 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...