Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m looking to ship Celik and get a better fullback that can also play on the left back.

My options are Danilo, Jonny Otto, Philippe Max & Mario Hermoso.

Ps:- More preference towards the player who could rise in the winter review.

Cheers. 💯

Keep Celik. Jonny is injured, Max will not rise at PSV and Hermoso is rotation.

However Jonny does give you that versatility so maybe get him if you really need an RB/LB.

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Was just comparing saul niguez (93) stats with those of jordan henderson (92) . Makes me wonder why Henderson has not gotten 93 .

Could he possibly get 93 in the winter review ? If he is not getting it this time I think they really might never give it to him which is a shame .

Yeah, probably deserves it but not sure he will get it. Age does matter and Saul is 5 years younger.

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

😂😂

Also, isn’t Danilo playing RCB in juve? He has been performing his best since forever after pirlo has taken over. Doesn’t that warrant a rise?

Could get his 90 back

28 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How good is Kamaldeen Sulemana from FC Nordsjaelland?

Read some reports saying he is a world class talent. Anyone’s got any idea about the kid?

Heard good things

1 minute ago, Mattheus said:

Yusif yazici +1?

Yep

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

19 hours ago, SaintTW said:

When a few months ago I said Southampton were a team to watch this season I didn't expect us to top the table in November! 

Che Adams can be bought for an absolute steal right now at 83. Same with Walker-Peters. Both will get big rises in the next rating changes.

Which one of the two is performing best, next to stats, you would say? 

59 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How good is Kamaldeen Sulemana from FC Nordsjaelland?

Read some reports saying he is a world class talent. Anyone’s got any idea about the kid?

Yeah he’s class, definitely worth investing in

33 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Yusif yazici +1?

Yeah, loves scoring hat tricks in the Europa league too 😂

19 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Che Adams

22 hours ago, SaintTW said:

When a few months ago I said Southampton were a team to watch this season I didn't expect us to top the table in November! 

Che Adams can be bought for an absolute steal right now at 83. Same with Walker-Peters. Both will get big rises in the next rating changes.

Aside from JWP which other players have been impressive/very important for the Saints so far this season? Consider that i've not watched the Saints much this season. 

14 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Marco Reus and Edin Dzeko are key players and no player who is 91 or above is available in the external to replace them. I tried getting a deal internally but never got a good deal. Will try again now.

Can you guys explain the reasoning behind suggesting to sell Pasalic, Boateng, Di Maria & Dahoud? Pasalic is key for Atalanta & due for a rise this winter review right? Boateng is a starter for Bayern & could keep 91 until he leaves Bayern? Di Maria is the most important player in attack after Mbappe & Neymar in PSG? Dahoud has been starting games lately for Dortmund & could increase?

These are my views on them. I just want to know your opinions as well so that I can make a better judgement 😁

Also, I have four fullbacks namely - Sandro, Hateboer, Calabria & Zeki Celik. I’m using Sandro & Calabria for lb & I thought maybe I could get rid of either Hateboer or Celik for a proper lb. But I feel both are due to rise this winter review as well. What’s your thoughts on this? Should I stick to the current options or maybe ship one of Hateboer or Celik out?

Cheers 💯

Hey there agent 0007, 

Excuse the crtisicm: It would have helped - if you'd at least provided us with a screenshot of your first team squad before asking your question on here. As it seems as though many of the players you listed are your regular first team players (in what sounds like a very CGW).  🙂 However, the fact that you would consider selling these players made it sound otherwise. 

Keep the players I have put in bold.

If you've got good cover for J. Boateng, sell him now while you can still make something from his sale. 

What (Fwd/AM's) rated 90 are availabe to you? And, do you even have enough funds to bring in more players? 

2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Aside from JWP which other players have been impressive/very important for the Saints so far this season? Consider that i've not watched the Saints much this season. 

Hey there agent 0007, 

Excuse the crtisicm: It would have helped - if you'd at least provided us with a screenshot of your first team squad before asking your question on here. As it seems as though many of the players you listed are your regular first team players (in what sounds like a very CGW).  🙂 However, the fact that you would consider selling these players made it sound otherwise. 

Keep the players I have put in bold.

If you've got good cover for J. Boateng sell him now while you can still make something from his sale. 

What (Fwd/AM's) rated 90 are availabe to you? And, do you even have enough funds to bring in more players? 

I’m sorry if it cause a misjudgement. Just didn’t want to lengthen my already lengthy post earlier 😅 Anyways, this is the screenshot of my full team. Would appreciate if you could take a look and then suggest?

Note :- Thauvin + Ceballos + Bellingham is going soon in return for Son. Lemar is going soon as well in return for cash & Dier. As of now, I have 5m cash & soon to get 16m cash for my outgoing Haller.

48299ACE-0D7A-4E36-BE2E-51360FAB6713.png

4ACFF420-3A56-43CE-999C-DD64665B9B27.png

F45B3491-3A8E-40F9-A0BC-A0B2595D20EF.png

6A5C14AE-3987-4D07-9A79-2944FFBF45B8.png

F4EDB557-3CFF-4F80-9B55-F695AFDCB710.png

A2390D7A-2911-4D0F-82C9-49AF2AC67368.png

0A6ED17A-DBF1-4EE3-9A56-5D5F449112ED.png

7E327396-480B-4609-8ED0-E9DB4FBAB81E.png

77D9C1F1-BAE0-4005-9219-10C9F8B1B547.png

27527B45-B41B-4C5C-9029-9B83C1B68A8B.png

CB1D61C0-4551-41A4-B3AE-F1532C0C8357.png

9 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Was just comparing saul niguez (93) stats with those of jordan henderson (92) . Makes me wonder why Henderson has not gotten 93 .

Could he possibly get 93 in the winter review ? If he is not getting it this time I think they really might never give it to him which is a shame .

SM seem to stick to their opinion of Top players. I thought Henderson should have got it last season without much doubt at all. So I can't see SM giving it him this season and no age matters to SM as well. So No I don't think so Toppo!

4 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Laura, Without doubt Che Adams has broken thru with a bang, and showing great form!

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m sorry if it cause a misjudgement. Just didn’t want to lengthen my already lengthy post earlier 😅 Anyways, this is the screenshot of my full team. Would appreciate if you could take a look and then suggest?

Note :- Thauvin + Ceballos + Bellingham is going soon in return for Son. Lemar is going soon as well in return for cash & Dier. As of now, I have 5m cash & soon to get 16m cash for my outgoing Haller.

These two deals seem like reasonably good (smart) deals, given that you are in quite a CGW. Giving up the trio for HSM will weaken your strength in depth, although E. Dier is quite the versatile - so he should be able to slot in for you at DM, CB or even as a RB. This way you can keep Calabria along with (fit-again Sandro) as your main left backs.  

J. Boateng and Blind are your  best rated CB's so I would hang on to both them (for now). 

And, you could always bring back the three players you have out on loan if you require more squad depth in midfield or attack due to injuries or suspensions

🤔 

I'm not sure who will rise and when, but (maybe near to the end of the season) consider selling: Buendia, R. Karsdorp and K. Miller, M. Muheim and D. Jones - in order to raise even more cash 💷🙂

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What is your opinion about Taiwo Awoniyi? Now i see he is loaned at Union Berlin.

Thanks!

I don’t rate him highly, Liverpool will eventually sell him.

Might get a rise this season though especially with Union Berlin doing well.

48 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pedro Goncalves one to watch !

7 goals in 4 games he’s on fire 🔥

Silva Brenner (20) last 10 games for São Paulo:

v Atletico GO
v Palmeiras
v Fortaleza
v Gremio
v Binacional
v Fortaleza
v Lanus
v Flamengo
v Lanus
v Goias 🅰️

20 years of age. 25 games, 15 goals & 3 assists this season. He's on fire! 🔥

SM Rating - 76

Value - 700k

What a bargain!!

18 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks a lot mate. Will set up my team as per your instructions 💯

Additionally, try to loan many more of your youth players - who aren't first team material yet: will help to cut down your weekly wage bill. 

How are you doing in the league and cup games -are your current tactics serving you well? 

Anyone know how long it will take for SM to ban someone who has been reported of having multiple accounts? I've just sent a complaint with evidence, as i'm convinced someone is cheating... 

EDIT: okay I browsed through the SM forum and realized that he's gonna get away with it...SM dont really care, do they?

Would it be a better idea to type it down and post it in the gameworld newsfeed, and ask the other managers to report him OR hope he gets scared and leaves?

6 hours ago, Mele10 said:

Hey guys, 

According to you, what are the chances that Renan Lodi gets +1 on winter review? 

I would say slim, maybe in the summer he might have a better chance and if Madrid have a good season.

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Anyone know how long it will take for SM to ban someone who has been reported of having multiple accounts? I've just sent a complaint with evidence, as i'm convinced someone is cheating... 

EDIT: okay I browsed through the SM forum and realized that he's gonna get away with it...SM dont really care, do they?

Would it be a better idea to type it down and post it in the gameworld newsfeed, and ask the other managers to report him OR hope he gets scared and leaves?

This is something SM are working on improving in their big update whenever that will be.

All I can say is for the time being just keep reporting it and tell other managers to do the same.

Make sure you have plenty of evidence when reporting it to SM.

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Additionally, try to loan many more of your youth players - who aren't first team material yet: will help to cut down your weekly wage bill. 

How are you doing in the league and cup games -are your current tactics serving you well? 

It’s a 24 team GW & all teams are vying for cups & promotions which means that not many are willing to go and play a competitive game with lesser rated players. That’s the main constraint in loaning my younger players out 😅

Wage bill is actually a big concern for me as I’m not able to generate much of an income on matchdays.

Performance wise I’d say I’m doing good. 😅 It’s just the second season of this gw & I got promoted with AS Roma beating Liverpool in playoff & currently am 2nd in div 2 trailing top spot by 2 points after 16 completed matches out of the total 28 ones. I usually go with 4231b, 433a & 424 depending on the opponent and their usual tactics.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: (ONLY 4 and a bit pages and mainly small numbers as it's weekend) Norway, Sweden, Greece and Serbia:-

Serbia:   FK Indija    19 players edited   Novi Pazar   22 players edited 

Norway: Viking   5 players edited    Sarpsborg   5 players edited

Sweden:  Stabaek    players edited  Valerenga   2 players edited

Greece:   Kristiansund  and  Panetolikos  3  players each edited  Pas Lamia 2 players edited   

That's all, Cheers Socca

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: ONLY 2 pages and small numbers as it's the weekend:-

Norway:  Odds Bk     5 players edited and Stromgodset   6 players edited and...

FK Backa Palanka:   2 players edited

The rest I believe is not really relevant to reviews and they were:- 

Spain:   Real Sociedad  4 players edited and MexicoPlayer De Carmen 3 players edited.

16 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What is your opinion about Taiwo Awoniyi? Now i see he is loaned at Union Berlin.

Thanks!

Just seems to be a substitute at high flying Union atm

9 hours ago, Mele10 said:

Hey guys, 

According to you, what are the chances that Renan Lodi gets +1 on winter review? 

Not too big

Need to sell a centre back to make space for another target. Really undecided on who to sell though.

Jan Bednarek, Tapsoba, Wes Fofana, Saliba, Loic Bade, Chris Richards 

Also not sure if this player has been mentioned on here but Moises Caicedo looks to be one to keep an eye on for the future. Only 19 but has already broken into the Ecuador senior team

2 minutes ago, Far Post said:

Need to sell a centre back to make space for another target. Really undecided on who to sell though.

Also not sure if this player has been mentioned on here but Moises Caicedo looks to be one to keep an eye on for the future. Only 19 but has already broken into the Ecuador senior team

I would sell Bednarek, I think all the others have better potential.

1 hour ago, Far Post said:

Bednarek

What would you say are the rating ceilings of the following players?

Joao Felix

Mario Hermoso

Renan Lodi

Colin Dagba

Abdou Diallo (psg)

Moussa Dembele (lyon)

Hirving Lozano

Sandro Tonali 

Mason Greenwood

Sven Botman

Thorgan Hazard

Giovanni Reyna