• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ciuzz said:

Let's do something for Argentina!

Here some good young prospects

Batalla- +5/+6 to 83/84

Cecchini +7 to 82

Perdomo +5 to 80

Ascacibar +2 to 84

Gonzalo Escobar +5 to 78

Predictions?

Other risers?

I'm not sure how generous they'll be but I'll try.

Driussi +1 to 86

Pavon +3/+4 to 83/84

G. Barboza +3 to 83

Reynoso +4 to 82

Komar +3 to 80

Guanini +6 to 78

J. Fernandez +3 to 80

Agustin Rossi +2/+4 to 80/82

Lucas Rodriguez +4/+5 to 82/83

Lucas Bareiro +3 to 78

You could check others using:

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/11/Tournaments/68/Seasons/6484/Stages/14066/PlayerStatistics/Argentina-Primera-Divisin-2016-2017

On 26/01/2017 at 10:05 AM, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for the info guys, must have been really bad (Skull fracture??) to keep him out so long. SM may ignore his deserved increase tho, have to wait & see. They do that sometimes even if it's deserved.

No, I think it was an abdominal stretch... some kind of injury in his abdominal muscles.
Anyway, and again, buy him if u can

15 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

What do we think for Patricio guys? Any chance of a rise?

I wouldnt buy him. he s 91 but I think its his maximum. He made a good euro, but sporting have huge leadership problems, and they are 4th and he is conceding too much. Against Maritimo he was terrible. But wont drop, if u need a good keeper, buy him. 

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

\sir Rahul what are your thoughts on 70 rated risers? any hot tips? There used to be a brilliant topic of 10k risers back in the day to discuss ratings.

While I am not Rahul, I would say that some guaranteed risers are:

Matias Fernandez, Angelo Araos and Kevin Hidalgo (Chile)

Alex Muyl and Alex Bono (USA)

Adam Berry, Jacob Tratt and Brandon Wilson (Australia)

Marin Galic and Rijad Kobiljar (Bosnia)

Omar Bogle and Olamide Shopido (England)

Obed Malolo and Robin Sid (Finland)

7 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

thoughts on felipe carballo of Nacional? potential and rise potential? Or is he just hype?

7 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

\sir Rahul what are your thoughts on 70 rated risers? any hot tips? There used to be a brilliant topic of 10k risers back in the day to discuss ratings.

Check below

There used to be a load of brilliant topics and forumers back in the day, back before May 2015 when they messed up the forum UI. 

2 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Muyl and Bogle are good shouts

Not as good with risers tbh- arsenal rocs is!

15 hours ago, Monolithic said:

thanks mate. I have been away from forums for so long. Even forgot the log in!!! 

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Check below

There used to be a load of brilliant topics and forumers back in the day, back before May 2015 when they messed up the forum UI. 

Muyl and Bogle are good shouts

Not as good with risers tbh- arsenal rocs is!

yup 2015 old format of the game was better but this isntthe platform to discuss that.

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

yup 2015 old format of the game was better but this isntthe platform to discuss that.

Nah almost all threads are dead, don't care which thread we discuss that on

3 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Lads while i have the privilige of your company and you can see i'm making a long awaited comeback into SM. Thoughts on Suat Serdar of Mainz? Thanking you in advance.

Good talent, but not played for long, so more of a long-term riser.

On 28 января 2017 г. at 8:00 AM, Monolithic said:

Not quite a 70 but 74 rated Andy Yiadom must be due a big rise.  Played in almost every game so far for play-off chasing Barnsley (currently 8th in the Championship) plus just notched up his first full game for Ghana in the Africa Cup.  I would say he should be getting a +4 at least.

It's strange because they reviewed the second division of all the big leagues but I am pretty sure they missed the English championship.

1 hour ago, Nico66 said:

Not quite a 70 but 74 rated Andy Yiadom must be due a big rise.  Played in almost every game so far for play-off chasing Barnsley (currently 8th in the Championship) plus just notched up his first full game for Ghana in the Africa Cup.  I would say he should be getting a +4 at least.

It's strange because they reviewed the second division of all the big leagues but I am pretty sure they missed the English championship.

True.

I would say that Angus MacDonald of Barnsley is another great bargain. Only rated 72 and another first team regular.

2 hours ago, Nico66 said:

yeah, Barnsley need some good rises. Bree got his today after his Villa move, Hourihane needs a +4/+5 after his move, besides he's been Championship's best midfielder. 

Not sure when they'll do the Championship but hopefully soon.

2 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

hi guys what are you making of these players;

Everton Felipe
Facundo Mallo
Jesper Karlsson
Alexis Martin
Santos Rodrigao

Karlsson was scouted by United, not sure on the others I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Dasylver said:

Fazio Federico or Raul Balentosa? 

Fazio- doing great at Roma, will get back his 89 likely in the summer/next review

36 minutes ago, RogerioCeni said:

Areola reach 90 at the end of the season?

Between Gulacsi, Ederson Moraes, Pickford, Didillon and Cardinale what is the best option?

Areola- depending on game time, but highly possible since it's PSG

My end-of-season predictions for the 5-

• Gulacsi- +1/+2 to 88/89 depending on where Leipzig end up. Prolly 88.
  • Ederson- +2 to 88 in the next review first- doing great for Benfica. May only get 87, then 88 in the summer.
  • Pickford- great prospect but considering Sunderland are crap he'll only get 87 in the summer. England's future though, will move I guess (to City? who knows)
  • Didillon- Metz may go down, expect only a +1 to 86 in the summer and a move to a better club too.
  • Cardinale- likely he'll get +2 to 88 regardless of where Nice finish up. If Nice win (unlikely atm), maybe 89.

For me, it's Ederson > Cardinale > Pickford > Didillon > Gulacsi

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Areola- depending on game time, but highly possible since it's PSG

My end-of-season predictions for the 5-

• Gulacsi- +1/+2 to 88/89 depending on where Leipzig end up. Prolly 88.
  • Ederson- +2 to 88 in the next review first- doing great for Benfica. May only get 87, then 88 in the summer.
  • Pickford- great prospect but considering Sunderland are crap he'll only get 87 in the summer. England's future though, will move I guess (to City? who knows)
  • Didillon- Metz may go down, expect only a +1 to 86 in the summer and a move to a better club too.
  • Cardinale- likely he'll get +2 to 88 regardless of where Nice finish up. If Nice win (unlikely atm), maybe 89.

For me, it's Ederson > Cardinale > Pickford > Didillon > Gulacsi

I need money in a club to improve the cast, my most valuable player is Areola, I was thinking of selling it and hiring some cheaper for his place but that comes closer to his level as soon as possible, I believe Is Ederson, since the leagues of the other goalkeepers were updated a little time.

Thanks Sir

11 hours ago, RogerioCeni said:

I need money in a club to improve the cast, my most valuable player is Areola, I was thinking of selling it and hiring some cheaper for his place but that comes closer to his level as soon as possible, I believe Is Ederson, since the leagues of the other goalkeepers were updated a little time.

Thanks Sir

No prob 

8 hours ago, Nickw said:

Cenk Tosun has been scoring for fun, got another 2 tonight. Do you think he will get a rise above 87? 

I guess 88 whenever they do Turkey next