• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Would you give Luke Shaw (with a level 3 concern) + Grimaldo for Ben Chilwell?

Also, can Chilwell OR Grimaldo get a rise this winter review?

Chilwell.

In my opinion yes, settled in really well definitely a plus in both defensive areas and attacking areas for Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, The punch said:

i really think harry kane can rise to 96 next review (like van djik and debruyne 1 year ago) he is the best player in PL right now

I agree he’s probably the best player right now and his stats don’t lie.

7 goals and 8 assists 🔥

hi guys.

Who are the best upcoming talents in your opinion? Players that have emerged during the beginning of this season.

I was thinking Bade, Wirtz, Reyna, Bellingham, Lovato, Musah, Aouchiche, Madueke, Botman, Bard, Frabotta.

Any more? I'm building a new team from division 5 (finally... my Wycombe Wanderers became too strong)

Due to COVID, Granada have only travelled with seven first-team players to Real Sociedad today. 

Their starting XI:

Angel Jimenez (not on db); Kingsley Fobi (not on db), Nehuen Perez (83), Yan Eteki (84), Pepe Sanchez (not on db); Robert Kenedy (86), Jorge Molina (87); Darwin Machis (87), Luis Suarez (85), Isma Ruiz (73); Roberto Soldado (87).

Bench: Alvaro Bravo, Juan Brunet, Dani Plomer, Echu (73), Rafael Romero, Carlos Leon, Sergio Barcia, Eris Abedini (78) (all others not on db yet).

How is this game being allowed? According to Onefootball they are playing Kenedy (a mid) and Molina (a forward) in midfield.

24 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

hi guys.

Who are the best upcoming talents in your opinion? Players that have emerged during the beginning of this season.

I was thinking Bade, Wirtz, Reyna, Bellingham, Lovato, Musah, Aouchiche, Madueke, Botman, Bard, Frabotta.

Any more? I'm building a new team from division 5 (finally... my Wycombe Wanderers became too strong)

Musiala, Broja, Rovella, Delap, Bambu, Hugo Souza, Brenner, Rhys Williams, Tanguy Coulibaly, Lamine Gueye, Yeremi Pino

25 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

How about giving same duo for Ferland Mendy? Mendy or Chilwell?

Probably Mendy, already rated higher but both are better options than the duo in my opinion.

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

What would you say are the rating ceilings of the following players?

Joao Felix 92

Mario Hermoso 91

Renan Lodi 91/92

Colin Dagba 90

Abdou Diallo (psg) 91

Moussa Dembele (lyon) 91

Hirving Lozano 91

Sandro Tonali  91

Mason Greenwood 92 min

Sven Botman 90?

Thorgan Hazard 91

Giovanni Reyna 92 min 

Reece James 91

Mason Mount 91/92

Tammy Abraham 91

Off that is a bit difficult to say. But I'll try.

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Also, can Chilwell OR Grimaldo get a rise this winter review?

Uhh, I don't think Chilwell will rise yet. Maybe next review. So seems like a lot to give. Chilwell doesn't strike me as a 92+ LB unless Chelsea challenge for titles like Liverpool and Robertson.

1 hour ago, The punch said:

i really think harry kane can rise to 96 next review (like van djik and debruyne 1 year ago) he is the best player in PL right now

Possible

54 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

hi guys.

Nice ones

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

It’s a 24 team GW & all teams are vying for cups & promotions which means that not many are willing to go and play a competitive game with lesser rated players. That’s the main constraint in loaning my younger players out 😅

Oh I see... That makes alot of sense.... ☺

Wage bill is actually a big concern for me as I’m not able to generate much of an income on matchdays.

Performance wise I’d say I’m doing good. 😅 It’s just the second season of this gw & I got promoted with AS Roma beating Liverpool in playoff & currently am 2nd in div 2 trailing top spot by 2 points after 16 completed matches out of the total 28 ones. I usually go with 4231b, 433a & 424 depending on the opponent and their usual tactics.

Well done on your promotion by beating the "mighty Liverpool." 😀 

It sounds like your doing quite well!

I guess you must know your tactics quite well Agent 0007, especially if you use three different formations. I personally only use two different formations, one against weaker opposition and the other against stronger/similar rated opposition. 

29 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:
2 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Joao Felix 92

Mario Hermoso 91

Renan Lodi 91/92

Colin Dagba 90

Abdou Diallo (psg) 91

Moussa Dembele (lyon) 91

Hirving Lozano 91

Sandro Tonali  91

Mason Greenwood 92 min

Sven Botman 90?

Thorgan Hazard 91

Giovanni Reyna 92 min 

Reece James 91

Mason Mount 91/92

Tammy Abraham 91

Expand  

Off that is a bit difficult to say. But I'll try.

In the next rating change?

5 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Joao Felix  93/4

Mario Hermoso  91

Renan Lodi  92/93

Colin Dagba 90

Abdou Diallo (psg) DK

Moussa Dembele (lyon)  91/2

Hirving Lozano 90/91

Sandro Tonali  92

Mason Greenwood 92/3

Sven Botman  DK

Thorgan Hazard 92

Giovanni Reyna 93

Reece James  93

Mason Mount  92 / 93

Tammy Abraham  92

Wonder who will turn out best, my bet is Felix

5 hours ago, The punch said:

40% chance of a rise next review and 60% next summer Review If he keeps playing to this standard

On 11/7/2020 at 7:35 AM, JBS said:

Taking a poll:

How many goals must Danny Ings score (in combination with Southampton finishing position) to secure a 91?

Example: 18 goals + 6th place

20 goals + 5th position.

I suppose assists and minutes could be a factor as well, but if he scores the 18, he'll have the minutes.

Ings is available in all of my GW.

If you could do with an extra (short-term) Striker then go for him. 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:53 AM, WolfTargaryen said:

Who has chances to rise

Pavard or Cancelo ? Richarlison or Martial ? The other 3 haven't performed well enough to merit another rise + it's too soon. 

21 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Silva Brenner (20) last 10 games for São Paulo:

v Atletico GO
v Palmeiras
v Fortaleza
v Gremio
v Binacional
v Fortaleza
v Lanus
v Flamengo
v Lanus
v Goias 🅰️

20 years of age. 25 games, 15 goals & 3 assists this season. He's on fire! 🔥

SM Rating - 76

Value - 700k

What a bargain!!

Grazie grazie for informing us. 

9 hours ago, Far Post said:

Need to sell a centre back to make space for another target. Really undecided on who to sell though.

Jan Bednarek, Tapsoba, Wes Fofana, Saliba, Loic Bade, Chris Richards 

JB was linked with a 40M move to Chelsea at the start of the year. However since then I haven't heard much positives about him. Also, back in Oct he and his CB partner struggled to contain T. Werner in the game against Chelsea. 

Also not sure if this player has been mentioned on here but Moises Caicedo looks to be one to keep an eye on for the future. Only 19 but has already broken into the Ecuador senior team.

Ahh yeah, I hear positives about him a few months ago. Thank you for the heads up. 

7 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Also, can Chilwell OR Grimaldo get a rise this winter review? Nope it's too sooooon for Chilwel - though he's started life well at Chelsea. 

Grimaldo should remain as he is until he moves to a stronger club and performs well for that club. 

7 hours ago, The punch said:

Nope, no 96 until he (at least) lifts The CL....😀

☺ Only joking...... He's certainly performing at the level of a (96).  

6 hours ago, Lost soul said:

How about giving same duo for Ferland Mendy? Mendy or Chilwell?

I would have chosen Chilwell - with him being english, and with the Chelsea team now starting to gel well together. However, F.Mendy is +1 more and playing for a great club in Real Madrid. 

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Means a lot when a compliment is given from an experienced campaigner 😁💯🙌🏻

Me "Experienced?."  Grazie Amico ☺

I'm sure there are many manager's on here who deserve the experienced title more than I do. 😀

Grealish just took Arsenal apart in the 2nd half. I know a few who don't rate him but he should be playing for England every match for me. He is special to my mind. Arsenal 0 -3 Aston Villa, 3rd goal Grealish runs out of his own half to tee-up Watkins! Watch the 2nd half on Match of the day if U can!

1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

Can you recommend me 5-6 players that can get me 2-4 million profit in the coming months

Wesley Fofana, Sven Botman, Gio Reyna, Max Kilman, Tariq Lamptey, Ben White, Mitchell Bakker, Adil Aouchiche, Florian Wirtz, Jeremy Doku, Romain Faivre, Lotomba, Jean-Manuel Mbom, Maxence Lacroix.

These should all make you a profit of 2-4 million for each player.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

☺ Only joking...... He's certainly performing at the level of a (96).  

Imagine if he keeps it going (this standard) he would have approximately 40 assists and 35 goals. Some season that would be 😂

45 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

You mean Southgate? 

Gareth Southgate whenever Grealish plays 😂

B0387525-5953-4120-9036-70E8EDB1A96C.gif.d2d8163b77f1a1c73ae993b23179f0fc.gif

Jack Grealish for Villa this season

7 games

4 goals

5 assists 🅰️

11 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Joao Felix 96

Mario Hermoso 91/92

Renan Lodi 93/94

Colin Dagba 92

Abdou Diallo (psg) 91/92

Moussa Dembele (lyon) 91/92

Hirving Lozano 91/92

Sandro Tonali 93

Mason Greenwood 95

Sven Botman 91

Thorgan Hazard 92

Giovanni Reyna 93/94

Reece James 93/94

Mason Mount 93

Tammy Abraham 94

If I'm going purely on ceiling, as in the absolute top level those players can reach it would be as above.

My biggest take-away from people's answers and just general feelings within the forum is how underrated Felix is. In my opinion he will be Ballon d'Or level talent. 

Colin dagba - deserving a rise this winter review?

Buy or avoid? 

Also, Japhet Tanganga - Sell or keep?

He has been rarely used this season & the arrival of Joe Rodon has sent him further down the pecking order, I reckon? Worth holding onto for the future?

Edited by Mike0007
2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Colin dagba - deserving a rise this winter review?

Buy or avoid? 

Also, Japhet Tanganga - Sell or keep?

He has been rarely used this season & the arrival of Joe Rodon has sent him further down the pecking order, I reckon? Worth holding onto for the future?

Colin Dagba +1 maybe.

Tanganga I would sell for now.

On 11/6/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Norway has started today, so I’ve decided to post this starting 11 again.

I think Tagseth and Wingo have both risen as predicted so far hopefully the rest will rise in the coming days.

04014C74-44F3-40DC-B8B6-6EE000C89250.jpeg.528103b3c32b01b3237eef71c5d96d8f.jpeg

Edvard Tagseth - 73 -> 78

Henry Wingo - 75 -> 78

Christian Borchgrevink - 73 -> 77

Hopefully you guys can buy some of the others before they rise.

Johan Hove - 73 -> 78 as predicted 😊