Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3938

  • Kieran_S91

    3047

  • Soccahappy

    1541

  • Milanista1

    1296

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

I think he is,but I'd like to hear others opinion.Is Tielemans 90+ potential?
He has been around since forever.The guy is playing standard senior football since he was 16.Pretty amazing.

I think he is too and also think he will get 91 this season, looks like Leicester are going to have another good season.

I think he’s an integral part of that team plus if Ndidi is 91 why not Tielemens 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, russj said:

Sell Dele Alii for £30mill and/or Arthur for £32mill. Neither of them start and my balance is low?

Sell both

2 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Pedro GONÇALVES (83) has 7 goals in 6 games for Sporting CP this season.Good one to invest in

Should be a really good riser this season, Sporting CP currently top too which will help his rating even more.

I love Sporting CP they’re probably my favourite team in Portugal, many youngsters getting there chance and I love their kit 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Spreadsheet Predictions for SM Review of 3 Premiership Clubs:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1302   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Spd-Sheet-Premi-Newc-Stha-Wham1.png

Darlow is an exception to my Gk's rule as seems to be playing well enough even for SM to give him a +2. Benrahma looks in a negative situation re a rise but more game time as a 85 will soon mount up. High safety percentages for Walker-Peters and Che Adams @ Southampton look good particularly with Southampton playing so well just now.

Thanks for the interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ismail jakobs, playing as winger in last 4 games for Koln (cologne) but they are very low rated/position. Do we see much of a rise? I should sell him and get Pedro goncalves? same money but rising quicker?

thanks for any opinions

I would be inclined to do that if you can buy Jakobs back, I’m sure Jakobs will get another rise this season.

I also watched him against Bayern and he really impressed me considering he was playing the best team in Europe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would be inclined to do that if you can buy Jakobs back, I’m sure Jakobs will get another rise this season.

I also watched him against Bayern and he really impressed me considering he was playing the best team in Europe.

Its a bit  of a gamble with the big 5 reveiw possibly just around the corner. Hopefully nobody jumps onto goncalves as it is a low value teams league so really old players and rising kids seem to be the only players bought! Germany due for review before portugal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Isnt it a bit  of a gamble to sell now with the big 5 reveiw possibly just around the corner. Hopefully nobody jumps onto goncalves as it is a low value teams league so really old players and rising kids seem to be the only players bought! Germany due for review before portugal?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Its a bit  of a gamble with the big 5 reveiw possibly just around the corner. Hopefully nobody jumps onto goncalves as it is a low value teams league so really old players and rising kids seem to be the only players bought! Germany due for review before portugal?

I’m not sure to be honest.

I would suspect Germany first considering it gets reviewed twice a year. I believe Portugal is reviewed once a year and the last review was in March.

Germany and the big 5 will be reviewed in December/January.

All of this aside I would take Goncalves especially if your GW is competitive it won’t take long before someone buys him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet Predictions for SM Review of 3 Premiership Clubs:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1302   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Spd-Sheet-Premi-Newc-Stha-Wham1.png

Darlow is an exception to my Gk's rule as seems to be playing well enough even for SM to give him a +2. Benrahma looks in a negative situation re a rise but more game time as a 85 will soon mount up. High safety percentages for Walker-Peters and Che Adams @ Southampton look good particularly with Southampton playing so well just now.

Thanks for the interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😃

 

40 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What everyone’s opinion about Adam Armstrong? He’s is top form in championship at the moment and is the leading goalscorer in the championship.

Also, does the championship also get reviewed twice a year?

Think U might have missed the spreadsheet prediction for Southampton and Adam Armstrong about 2 hours ago Mike?

Or u might be looking for confirmation. Anyway he should get plus 1 to 87 if he keeps up his stats at todays levels. Hope it helps...Cheers Socca 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

 

Think U might have missed the spreadsheet prediction for Southampton and Adam Armstrong about 2 hours ago Mike?

Or u might be looking for confirmation. Anyway he should get plus 1 to 87 if he keeps up his stats at todays levels. Hope it helps...Cheers Socca 😃

Urm... I am actually asking about the Championship top scorer Adam Armstrong of Blackburn. Have you done a spreadsheet on Blackburn? If so, I’m really sorry as I missed it.

Also, the 87 you mentioned was for Adam Armstrong itself? 83 to 87 is quite too much, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Urm... I am actually asking about the Championship top scorer Adam Armstrong of Blackburn. Have you done a spreadsheet on Blackburn? If so, I’m really sorry as I missed it.

Also, the 87 you mentioned was for Adam Armstrong itself? 83 to 87 is quite too much, right?

Adam Armstrong - 83->85 if he keeps up the good form.

Harvey Elliott - 76 -> 80

Ben Brereton - 80 -> 82

I don’t see Blackburn getting promoted there defence is poor so these ratings might depend on whether they get promoted or not.

Thought I would predict Blackburn’s devastating front 3 haha

Think Socca is referring to Stuart Armstrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FGS18 said:

If I'm going purely on ceiling, as in the absolute top level those players can reach it would be as above.

My biggest take-away from people's answers and just general feelings within the forum is how underrated Felix is. In my opinion he will be Ballon d'Or level talent. 

I have Joao Felix in only one of my two GW's. Although, i've agreed with a manager (who's a friend) that I would return Joao Felix (bought him after he made a transfer request) back to him after his transfer ban is lifted at the end of November.

Who/which duo would you take from his squad in the screenshot below from these players to swap with Joao Felix?

Position is not really relevant.

 

Screenshot_20201109-212311.png

Screenshot_20201109-212346.png

Edited by Milanista1
Altered
Link to post
Share on other sites

Valentin Rongier

Gelson Martins

Nemanja Maksimovic

Nahitan Nandez

Mauro Arambarri

Santos Gerson

Lucas Tousart

Alex Iwobi

Mario Hermoso

Pablo Fornals

Santiago Ascaibar

Lucas Paqueta

Ismaila Sarr

Florian Neuhaus

Samuel Chukwueze

Any must buys from the above list? (90+ ceiling)

Any player that could rise this winter review?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...