Rahul W's rating predictions

40 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Adam Armstrong - 83->85 if he keeps up the good form.

Harvey Elliott - 76 -> 80

Ben Brereton - 80 -> 82

I don’t see Blackburn getting promoted there defence is poor so these ratings might depend on whether they get promoted or not.

Thought I would predict Blackburn’s devastating front 3 haha

Think Socca is referring to Stuart Armstrong.

Adam Armstrong looks like a revitalised player this season. Felt like he could be this season’s Ollit Watkins (that’s definitely Ivan Toney) or Patrick Bamford. 
Even if Blackburn don’t get promoted, he’s surely being picked up to the Epl if he keeps up the current form?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Valentin Rongier

Gelson Martins

Nemanja Maksimovic

Nahitan Nandez

Mauro Arambarri

Santos Gerson

Lucas Tousart

Alex Iwobi

Mario Hermoso

Pablo Fornals

Santiago Ascaibar

Lucas Paqueta

Ismaila Sarr

Florian Neuhaus

Samuel Chukwueze

Any must buys from the above list? (90+ ceiling) The ones in bold, don't know about the others.  

Any player that could rise this winter review? Not sure

7 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I have Joao Felix in only one of my two GW's. Although, i've agreed with a manager (a friend) that I would return Joao Felix (bought him after he made transfer request) back to him after his transfer ban is lifted at the end of November.

Who/which duo would you take from his squad in the screenshot below, from these players to swap with Joao Felix?

Position is not really relevant.

Screenshot_20201109-212311.png

Screenshot_20201109-212346.png

Sancho plus bellingham would be a great one for you. ( Though I suspect he’d agree )

Grealish plus Fati would be a good one (which I think he could agree)

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Urm... I am actually asking about the Championship top scorer Adam Armstrong of Blackburn. Have you done a spreadsheet on Blackburn? If so, I’m really sorry as I missed it.

Also, the 87 you mentioned was for Adam Armstrong itself? 83 to 87 is quite too much, right?

That's me getting my wires crossed or my arm strong crossed, more the former I think, sorry.

35 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, should i give Mckennie + Telles for Leao + Kamara (and i think i will ask him to also for Bradaric). I think it will be a nice bargain for me :)

What is your opinion?

If it's Boubacar Kamara definitely getting the duo is a good deal IF u get Bradaric as well then that would be  a nice bonus 😃

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

The above 👆 question directed to FGS18 is also open to all managers. 

I suppose it depends if you want to be nice or not 😂

Bellingham + FatI would be a fairly even deal, bad deal for you short term but you would see the benefits in a couple of seasons.

Or maybe Grealish who’s on a high concern plus Bellingham or Fati. I guess it all depends on what is a fair deal for you and your friend 😊

Valentin Rongier

Gelson Martins

Nemanja Maksimovic

Nahitan Nandez

Mauro Arambarri

Santos Gerson

Lucas Tousart

Alex Iwobi

Mario Hermoso

Pablo Fornals

Santiago Ascaibar

Lucas Paqueta

Ismaila Sarr

Florian Neuhaus

Samuel Chukwueze

Any must buys from the above list? (90+ ceiling)

Any player that could rise this winter review?

Neuhaus + Chukwueze

Adam Armstrong looks like a revitalised player this season. Felt like he could be this season’s Ollit Watkins (that’s definitely Ivan Toney) or Patrick Bamford. 
Even if Blackburn don’t get promoted, he’s surely being picked up to the Epl if he keeps up the current form?

I think both Toney and Armstrong have a good chance of being in the Premier League in the next couple of seasons.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, should i give Mckennie + Telles for Leao + Kamara (and i think i will ask him to also for Bradaric). I think it will be a nice bargain for me :)

What is your opinion?

Leao, Kamara + Bradaric.

For me Bradaric is a nice add in with this deal.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I have Joao Felix in only one of my two GW's. Although, i've agreed with a manager (who's a friend) that I would return Joao Felix (bought him after he made a transfer request) back to him after his transfer ban is lifted at the end of November.

Who/which duo would you take from his squad in the screenshot below from these players to swap with Joao Felix?

The two standouts for me are Sancho and Fati (though I’m not sure your friend would cooperate?) 

I’d certainly try and get one of those two then add one of either Grealish/Pavard/Richarlison/Vinicius.

Based on current condition performances Grealish is an obvious shout just worry he needs to go to a top team to be able to hit 92+, whereas the Pavard/Vinicius can achieve those ratings at their current club and Richi to me just seems destined for a top club very soon.

There’s a great deal of talent on the list to be fair, you can’t go wrong with someone like Odegaard or Bellingham either as Mike0007 pointed out. Plenty of options but try for Sancho and / or Fati first haha

Hope I’ve helped and not made your decision harder 😂

31 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Favio Cabral (19) started again this evening for Talleres, still adjusting to life at senior level but getting decent game time for a 70 rated player in SM. 

On the opposition a certain Franco Orozco (18) scored his first senior goal for Lanus. Currently not in SM.

Another one to watch out for at Lanus is goalkeeper Lautaro Morales who has started both their league games so far. He has the number 1 jersey, is only 20, rated 70 and can be bought for 240k.

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sell both

Should be a really good riser this season, Sporting CP currently top too which will help his rating even more.

I love Sporting CP they’re probably my favourite team in Portugal, many youngsters getting there chance and I love their kit 😂

Famaliçao is the youngest team in Portugal by the way

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Famaliçao is the youngest team in Portugal by the way

?

5 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Who to take for Ederson, Dybala or Saul? My 2nd GK is Mendy i thing he will get 90 in next rewiew

Cheers

Id take Saul.

Mendy is Chelsea’s number 1 so I don’t think he will be far off Ederson in a few years.

Dybala is in and out the team at Juventus under Pirlo.

🇦🇷 Lautaro Morales (20) with a heroic performance vs. Talleres:

90 minutes
🧱 12 saves
👐 8 saves inside the box
🥅 Saved a penalty
🦶 67 touches
🙌 1 run out
🌟 Man of the Match

Only his 4th appearance ever for Lanus!

As @jaybee said only 70 rated in game and 240k

21 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Any 90s likely to go 91 next review or in summer?

Will check, surely there are

21 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Give robertson for hakimi and lėao?

I have already davies

Sure but Robertson is the best LB rn

17 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys,

Would you give B. Silva + A. Diawara for F. de Yong?

Thanks!

Frenkie 

17 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

I think he is,but I'd like to hear others opinion.Is Tielemans 90+ potential?
He has been around since forever.The guy is playing standard senior football since he was 16.Pretty amazing.

Yeah

16 hours ago, russj said:

Sell Dele Alii for £30mill and/or Arthur for £32mill. Neither of them start and my balance is low?

Sell both, Alli will surely drop

16 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Pedro GONÇALVES (83) has 7 goals in 6 games for Sporting CP this season.Good one to invest in

Yep

16 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ismail jakobs, playing as winger in last 4 games for Koln (cologne) but they are very low rated/position. Do we see much of a rise? I should sell him and get Pedro goncalves? same money but rising quicker?

thanks for any opinions

Jakobs should rise first

15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Its a bit  of a gamble with the big 5 reveiw possibly just around the corner. Hopefully nobody jumps onto goncalves as it is a low value teams league so really old players and rising kids seem to be the only players bought! Germany due for review before portugal?

Yep Germany and other big leagues before Portugal

14 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What everyone’s opinion about Adam Armstrong? He’s is top form in championship at the moment and is the leading goalscorer in the championship.

Also, does the championship also get reviewed twice a year?

Doing good, should get 85. But depends how Blackburn are doing around review time in Feb.

Once a year.

11 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Valentin Rongier

Gelson Martins

Nemanja Maksimovic

Nahitan Nandez

Mauro Arambarri

Santos Gerson

Lucas Tousart

Alex Iwobi

Mario Hermoso

Pablo Fornals

Santiago Ascaibar

Lucas Paqueta

Ismaila Sarr

Florian Neuhaus

Samuel Chukwueze

Any must buys from the above list? (90+ ceiling)

Any player that could rise this winter review?

Neuhaus and Chukwueze

11 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I have Joao Felix in only one of my two GW's. Although, i've agreed with a manager (who's a friend) that I would return Joao Felix (bought him after he made a transfer request) back to him after his transfer ban is lifted at the end of November.

Who/which duo would you take from his squad in the screenshot below from these players to swap with Joao Felix?

Sancho/Grealish/Bellingham/Fati

11 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

What is your opinion?

The trio

6 hours ago, bavarac91 said:

Who to take for Ederson, Dybala or Saul? My 2nd GK is Mendy i thing he will get 90 in next rewiew

Cheers

Mendy will not jump from 87 to 90, however he could go to 89 next review. I'd get Dybala (depends what your team needs).

I was waiting to see if Sane would stay injury-free this season and would potentially swap him for Dybala or Bernardo Silva. Missed out on getting Ziyech just as he's been in great form for Chelsea, and also missed out on Gnabry. Probably worth buying Sane now since he's playing better than Bernardo and getting more game time than Dybala?

Also could get Leon Goretzka in December as another to replace one of the above. Could he rise next summer review?

15 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Gonçalo Inacio added to DB

How highly do you rate him? 😊

10 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

He was added yesterday and someone took him, i lost him :((

Thats unfortunate

1 minute ago, The Finisher said:

I was waiting to see if Sane would stay injury-free this season and would potentially swap him for Dybala or Bernardo Silva. Missed out on getting Ziyech just as he's been in great form for Chelsea, and also missed out on Gnabry. Probably worth buying Sane now since he's playing better than Bernardo and getting more game time than Dybala?

Also could get Leon Goretzka in December as another to replace one of the above. Could he rise next summer review?

Goretzka, I think he could rise next summer especially if Bayern have another excellent season.

If you don’t want to wait until December to buy Goretzka then Sane is the best option out of the players suggested in my opinion.

26 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Go for Goretzka, if not then Chiesa

4 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Brazillian reviews are done for this year right?

How save will be Dani Alves 91 rating for the next 10+ weeks? He just become available in my GW.

Should have dropped but somehow escaped, should be safe for now

2 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Zaniola+Militao OR De Ligt?

De Ligt

6 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

How save will be Dani Alves 91 rating for the next 10+ weeks? He just become available in my GW.

Unless he gets a random review for any reason, he should be safe for at least 6 months.

PS: Didn't see Sir Rahul already replied, I agree with him. :) 

13 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Should drop to be honest but who knows with SM, might get a random review or we might be waiting several months again 😂

13 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Zaniola+Militao OR De Ligt?

De Ligt

Zaniolo done his ACL so he’s out for a while and Militao is second choice to Ramos and Mr OG (Varane)

On 11/8/2020 at 10:14 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: ONLY 2 pages and small numbers as it's the weekend:-

Norway:  Odds Bk     5 players edited and Stromgodset   6 players edited and...

FK Backa Palanka:   2 players edited

The rest I believe is not really relevant to reviews and they were:- 

Spain:   Real Sociedad  4 players edited and MexicoPlayer De Carmen 3 players edited.

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 9 pages and small numbers for majority of clubs, one's and two's everywhere, with the exception of the following:-

Norway:  Sandefjord Fotball and AAlesunds FK   4 players edited each and

IK Start    6 players edited

Czech Republic: FC Slovacko  4 players edited, Sigma Olomouc  14 players edited

FK Teplice:  12 players edited,   Ceske Budejovice   6 players edited

Serbia:   FK Metalac,  TSC Backa Topola    6 players edited each and 

FK Javor Ivanijica    10 players edited

That's all for now, Cheers Socca 😀