Rahul W's rating predictions

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT TODAY: 9 pages and small numbers for majority of clubs, one's and two's everywhere, with the exception of the following:-

Norway:  Sandefjord Fotball and AAlesunds FK   4 players edited each and

IK Start    6 players edited

Czech Republic: FC Slovacko  4 players edited, Sigma Olomouc  14 players edited

FK Teplice:  12 players edited,   Ceske Budejovice   6 players edited

Serbia:   FK Metalac,  TSC Backa Topola    6 players edited each and 

FK Javor Ivanijica    10 players edited

That's all for now, Cheers Socca 😀

Think, after those three leagues, all the main European leagues will have been done? Maybe only Scotland is left.

Maybe after that they will move on to MLS, hope so at least.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Think, after those three leagues, all the main European leagues will have been done? Maybe only Scotland is left.

Maybe after that they will move on to MLS, hope so at least.

Thanks Sir, so things should settle down a bit, that's good! 

Anyway your post is opportune as I am at the moment struggling to find time to do my spreadsheets in time for a possible SM Review of the BIG5 in early December. Toppo has been filling in for me, which is great but is not able to takeover from me fully. I need to take a break to concentrate on b4 and during The Big5 review. So can I ask for volunteers, maybe 2 more and Toppo could handle things easily enough by sharing out the days??

I plan to finish on Friday which gives time for others between now & then, to step forward to keep SWIKI REPORT going. Don't know whether U or @Kieran_S91 or @TMCosta would consider this but also any others are also very welcome? 

Cheers Socca 😀

5 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Anyway your post is opportune as I am at the moment struggling to find time to do my spreadsheets in time for a possible SM Review of the BIG5 in early December. Toppo has been filling in for me, which is great but is not able to takeover from me fully. I need to take a break to concentrate on b4 and during The Big5 review. So can I ask for volunteers, maybe 2 more and Toppo could handle things easily enough by sharing out the days??

I plan to finish on Friday which gives time for others between now & then, to step forward to keep SWIKI REPORT going. Don't know whether U or @Kieran_S91 or @TMCosta would consider this but also any others are also very welcome? 

Cheers Socca 😀

I think @topofthebillyis the ideal candidate for this position. When he’s filled in for you I generally thought it was you doing the report as it was identical to how you do it 😂

If I have the time in a morning I can try to help out for sure 😊

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How highly do you rate him? 😊

Thats unfortunate

Goretzka, I think he could rise next summer especially if Bayern have another excellent season.

If you don’t want to wait until December to buy Goretzka then Sane is the best option out of the players suggested in my opinion.

Well the few minutes i saw from him it seemed a bit nervous (normal it was a hard match against Gil Vicente and Santa Clara) but Sporting fans rate him higher than Quaresma in the U19. It seems a perfect fit for Amorim 3-4-3 (LCB).

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Cheers Socca 😀

Im struggling to start czech republic too but i think i can replace you tomorrow or thursday ;)

17 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

Neeed  some names of players (6-7....more) around 5 m that can rise for sure next period . Im at a small team and have to try something to do some cash for build the team. Thanks.

Sven Botman - 83 -> 86 (2.4 million)

Wesley Fofana - 82 -> 85 (2.8 million)

Maxence Caqueret - 83 -> 85 (3 million)

Jude Bellingham - 82 -> 85 (4 million)

Ben White - 85 -> 86/7 (3 million)

Kalvin Phillips - 85 -> 86 (2.8 million)

Chieck Doucoure - 82 -> 85 (2.8 million)

Gio Reyna - 80 -> 85 (2.8 million)

Pedro Neto - 85 -> 86/7 (5 million)

Alexis Saelemakers - 83 -> 85 (3 million)

Rhian Brewster - 82 -> 83/4 (2.8 million)

Daniel Podence - 87 -> 88 (5 million)?

Luiz Araujo - 86 -> 87 (4 million)

Tariq Lamptey - 82 -> 85 (2.8 million)

Marash Kumbulla - 85 -> 86 (5 million)

Jeremy Doku - 82 -> 85 (2.8 million)

A few off the top of my head that I think could rise in the winter review.

Cheaper options:

Romain Faivre - 77 -> 82 (700k)

Max Kilman - 78 -> 82 (400k)

Sinaly Diomande - 73 -> 78 (300k)

Nuno Mendes - 78 -> 82 (1 million)

Lamine Gueye - 78 -> 82 (500k)

Melvin Bard - 73 -> 78 (1 million)

Luke Thomas - 76 -> 80 (700k)

Yunus Musah - 76 -> 80 (700k)

Yvan Neyou - 76 -> 80 (320k)

Loic Bade - 73 -> 80 (300k)

Some values might be off but it should be near enough right 😊

? Symbol is that I’m unsure about Podence rising to 88 but I do really like him and think he’s a really good player at Wolves.

Been offered Rayan Ait-Nouri + Matias Arezo for my Wesley Fofana. 

On paper it looks quite a good deal for me. they all will be prospects for the future and not feature in my 1st team for some time! Whats everyones thoughts? I know Fofana is a hot commodity but so is Ait-Nouri, Arezo would judt be a bonus!! Should I accept? Thanks in advance!!

32 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

On paper it looks quite a good deal for me. they all will be prospects for the future and not feature in my 1st team for some time! Whats everyones thoughts? I know Fofana is a hot commodity but so is Ait-Nouri, Arezo would judt be a bonus!! Should I accept? Thanks in advance!!

I don't think so.. Fofana will be 87 in the end of season so next year maybe 89 

5 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Should i sell Curtis Jones now? Do you think he will get an upgrade in the next review?

Keep Curtis Jones, should get a small rise in the next review. Obviously a hot prospect too.

4 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Marcos llorente +1 ?

Yes, I would say he’s been Atleti’s best performer behind Joao Felix.

4 hours ago, MShahid said:

Selling David neres/tielemans + modric for Felix?

Sell David Neres + Modric for Felix 👍

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Wesley Fofana, give it a year or 2 and he will be getting sold for 60/70 million to an elite club in Europe.

It also good to point out that Leicester City have previous in this with the development of Maguire, Kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez who they all sold on for good profit.

Harry Maguire - Bought for: 12 mil - Sold - 80 mil

N’golo Kante - Bought for: 8 mil - Sold - 32 mil

Danny Drinkwater - Bought for: 800k - Sold - 35 mil

Riyad Mahrez - Bought for: 450k - Sold - 60 mil

Transfer values all based from Transfermarkt.co.uk 

28 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello my friends, please find the second part of my MLS (Western Conference) predictions in my thread! Hope to read your comments about it! Cheers :) 

PS: @thorgan lesar I look forward to your analysis of the best talents, like the one you did for the Eastern Conference! :)

Will do. 

Can you kick off with starting to make a list of your favorite players please ? 

--> Chose your favorite players

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have watched Wesley Fofana in the Premiership this season and he looks Very, Very Good indeed.

He plays for someone so young like, he's been playing at this level for years and years. I would not let him go and neither should U. Ait Nouri is a good prospect and I have been impressed but no where as much as Fofana