• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 11/10/2020 at 7:13 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Favorite player Europe edition!

Make your own favorite player edition who's currently playing in the football. Love to here your editions...

This is mine...
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool FC)
🇪🇸: Ansu Fati (FC Barcelona)
🇫🇷: Eduardo Camavinga (Stade Rennes)
🇩🇪: Joshua Kimmich (Bayern München)
🇳🇱: Stefan De Vrij (Internazionale)
🇧🇪: Romelu Lukaku (Internazionale)
🇨🇭: Denis Zakaria (Mönchengladbach)
🇮🇹: Sandro Tonali (AC Milan)
🇦🇹: David Alaba (Bayern München)
🇵🇱: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern München)
🇭🇺: Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Salzburg)
🇭🇷: Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea FC)
🇸🇪: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan)
🇳🇴: Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
🇫🇮: Lukas Hradecky (Bayer Leverkusen)
🇩🇰: Joakim Mæhle (KRC Genk)
🇷🇺: Aleksey Miranchuk (Atalanta Bergamo)
🇵🇹 Joâo Félix (Atlético Madrid)

Quote:
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿:
🇪🇸:
🇫🇷:
🇩🇪:
🇳🇱:
🇧🇪:
🇨🇭:
🇮🇹:
🇦🇹:
🇵🇱:
🇭🇺:
🇭🇷:
🇸🇪:
🇳🇴:
🇫🇮:
🇩🇰:
🇷🇺:
🇵🇹:

Go and chose!!

Marcus Forss (77) has scored on his Finland debut, away to France. 

He's played 8 times for Brentford this season, exclusively off the bench as the back up for Ivan Toney. He might not get enough minutes to increase his rating considerably in the short-term.

What's notable though, is that he's scored 4 goals from the bench and he's managed that with just 5 shots, with the highest goals/shots rate in the Championship. Long-term, he's definitely one to be looking at, some serious potential, and certainly at a good place to develop in Brentford. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:06 AM, The Finisher said:

I was waiting to see if Sane would stay injury-free this season and would potentially swap him for Dybala or Bernardo Silva. Missed out on getting Ziyech just as he's been in great form for Chelsea, and also missed out on Gnabry. Probably worth buying Sane now since he's playing better than Bernardo and getting more game time than Dybala? Most certainly go for Sane (pray that he remains injury-free). 🙏 🙂

Also could get Leon Goretzka in December as another to replace one of the above. Could he rise next summer review?

Most certainly..... For me, in his position he's one of the best midfielders in the world: he does an all so important job defensively and offensively for Bayern Munich. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:30 AM, Lost soul said:

Zaniola+Militao OR De Ligt? He's already ahead of the duo (rating-wise) and secures one position for you in the long-term. 

On 11/10/2020 at 6:32 PM, Mattheus said:

Marcos llorente +1 ?🤓 It's looking possible. 

On 11/10/2020 at 7:01 PM, MShahid said:

Selling David neres/tielemans + modric for Felix?

D.Neres + Mod = Felix.... Go Go Go! D. Neres seems a limited player and Mod is only on the decline.

Feeeelix has finnnnnnaly arrived at Atletico Madrid!

23 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Been offered Rayan Ait-Nouri + Matias Arezo for my Wesley Fofana. 

On paper it looks quite a good deal for me. they all will be prospects for the future and not feature in my 1st team for some time! Whats everyones thoughts? I know Fofana is a hot commodity but so is Ait-Nouri, Arezo would judt be a bonus!! Should I accept? Nooooooooooooo don't accept the deal! Because RAN is still finding his feet in the PL, and Matias Arezo is still to prove himself within a top team (although still being quite young). On the other hand, right now (young) Wesley Fofana (19) could become the next top CB at Leicester City. 

Thanks in advance!!

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Is getting Llorente plus De paul for Di maria a good deal for me?

Also, how do you guys rate Pedro Goncalves? 90+ Ceiling player? Heard a lot of good things about him. I reckon Mr Costa (TMCosta) would be the best manager to ask - he's one of our Portuguese experts 

8 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Jose Gaya or Renan Lodi? Renan Lodi is more talented overall, thus a better long-term LB. 

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

1. He wants for Kingsley Coman, Victor Osimhen + Torres/Orsolini/Golovin.

What is your opinion, for me i think it's too much for that deal, even if i have a lot of young player on that positions.

However, if the offered players are required in your first 11 - due to your lack of squad (strength) depth then keep your duo

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Renan Lodi

Yeah it does seem strange I would suspect that some injuries are due to fixture congestion others purely down to idiocy (Pickford) 😂

"Idiocy", more like "wisdom". 😁 I think i've just dug my own grave . .💀.. 😇

3 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Declan rice or Upamercano

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Selling Zaniolo? I have Valverde, Kulusevski, Aouar, Odegaard, Tonali and Mason Mount.

Selling Vinicius Junior? I have Sancho, Mbappé, Pulisic, Ferran, Ansu Fati and Rodrygo.

If you can somehow rotate between these players then keep. Otherwise, sell the two!

2 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Jonathan David or Ihattaren?

If you can't bear patience with Jonathon David then go for Ihattaren

1 hour ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Any RB has a chance to get 91 or 92 this winter ?

B. Pavard and Akanji. 

Edited by Milanista1
Done ☑ check
14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Lundstram, Normann, Badiashile, Desmas and Mavropanos.

Militao

Cheers Kieran!

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Keep, will rise

Yes

Neres and Modric

Fofana! The way he is playing, he'll end up at 87 by end of season. 

Wilson, Duncan, Fernando, Mavropanos, Desmas, Quintilla, Porro, Normann, Lundstram

Militao

Cheers Sir!

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

‘Joe Gomez suffers potential serious injury while training on International duty’

From Sky sports news.

Bad news for Liverpool, their defence is getting decimated.

From an SM POV good news for managers out there who have Rhys Williams or Nathaniel Phillips.

😟😭 Bloody international duty strikes again!!

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Joe Gomez potentially out for some time now. Alexander-Arnold out too. 

More minutes incoming for Neco Williams (80) at RB. CBs Nathaniel Phillips (78) and Rhys Williams (73) are primed for more minutes too. 

With Matip's injury record things are not looking good for Liverpool (even though the transfer window is not far off). 8 league games before Jan (including Leicester next, Wolves and Spurs) and three CL games. 

Jurgen could choose to play Milner at RB, if we have a young CB on the right side of defence. But yeah, our young defenders are definitely due a lot more game time. Fabinho is meant to be back after the international break, but I haven't heard an update on that.

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Even with all these injuries I still think Liverpool will retain the title and probably win all 3 games you mentioned 😂

They are showing they have the sign of champions winning both Sheff United and West Ham after going behind in both games. I’ve had this feeling with Liverpool ever since they came second narrowly to Manchester City a couple of seasons back.

I think if Mane or Salah get injured then I would start to worry, but I’m not so my only worry is when will Steve Bruce start to have a game plan than have all 11 men sat behind the ball every game without a decent strategy to get out 😁

Good to see you still tipping us for the title Kieran! 😉

hey guys looking for a bit of advice, does anybody know if its possible to check on your squads birthdays (i.e. to find who are going to drop in value) without going through them all individually.

sure there was a way of filtering your squad to do this a while back, but unfortunately I can't find it now.

thanks in advance 

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

are you kidding me?

Look at the depth you have

8 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

David but neither are having great seasons in my opinion.

Watched a lot of Lille and David’s confidence has hit rock bottom, I’m sure one goal will transform this though 😊

7 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Pavard but unlikely considering how much rotation is a factor this season.

4 hours ago, carlo123 said:

hey guys looking for a bit of advice, does anybody know if its possible to check on your squads birthdays (i.e. to find who are going to drop in value) without going through them all individually.

sure there was a way of filtering your squad to do this a while back, but unfortunately I can't find it now.

thanks in advance 

There isn’t on Iphone, whether you can do this on PC or Laptop I’m not sure.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

My post is hidden. 😟

Sorted it mate 😊

3 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Rank Laporte, De Vrij, Skriniar.

Laporte, De Vrij, Skriniar

2 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Selling neres + modric for pjanic?

Selling jovic for Calvert lwin?

Duo

DCL

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Good to see you still tipping us for the title Kieran! 😉

How can anybody not, was only a couple of games ago Liverpool had the worst defensive record in the league but were still sitting pretty at the top 😂

Like I mentioned previously Mane or Salah get injured then I would maybe start worrying.

What are the chances of a +1/+2 for the following players this winter review?

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Ismael Bennacer

Mario Pasalic

Jonathan Bamba

Jules Kounde

Davide Calabria

Nicolo Barella

Eric Dier

Florin Thauvin

Also what are the chances for a drop for the following players in this winter review?

Marco Reus

Edin Dzeko

Jerome Boateng

Daley Blind

Sergio Aguero

Alex Sandro

Appreciate the help 💯🙌🏻

4 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Hans Hateboer

Zeki Celik

Ismael Bennacer

Mario Pasalic

Jonathan Bamba

Jules Kounde

Davide Calabria

Nicolo Barella

Eric Dier

Florin Thauvin

Also what are the chances for a drop for the following players in this winter review?

Marco Reus

Edin Dzeko

Jerome Boateng

Daley Blind

Sergio Aguero

Alex Sandro

Appreciate the help 💯🙌🏻

Celik, Dier, Bamba and Bennacer all have a chance at +1

Aguero should definitely drop out of the other 6. He’s always injured and in the couple of games he did play he looked overweight/unfit.

I think he needs to get of his video games and focus on his fitness 😂

Just type into Youtube ‘Kun Aguero Fifa’ 😂

Swiki report

7 and half pages!

Czech Republic 🇨🇿 

10 players edited SFC Opava, 9 players edited MFK Karvina, 12 players edited 1.FK Pribram, 8 players edited Banik Ostrava.

Also single players in multiple other teams in this country/league, a couple for Viktoria Plzen

Serbia 🇷🇸 

8 players edited FK Cukaricki, 7 players edited Mladost Lucani, 7 players edited Spartak Subotica

Also single players in multiple other teams in this country/league

Netherlands 🇳🇱 2nd division

13 players edited NAC Breda including DJ Buffonage (he’s on the decks) and the talented Sydney Vanhooijdonk (Vanhooijdonk should rise started the season very well scoring lots of goals) 10 games 8 goals.

7 players edited FC Volendam

Also many single edits from teams such as Manchester City, Feyenoord, Real Salt lake, Hearts, River Plate, Hull City, Bristol City, AEK Athens, Uniao De Leiria, Oldham Athletic.... the list goes on.

Single edits from Brazil 🇧🇷 and Mexico 🇲🇽 

Still very random behaviour from SM, looks to me like they are just clearing up the database before the big 5 leagues. Well I hope!

Thats all from me, Socca’s 4th assistant 😁

If I’ve missed anything I do apologise 🙂

10 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Marcus Forss (77) has scored on his Finland debut, away to France. 

He's played 8 times for Brentford this season, exclusively off the bench as the back up for Ivan Toney. He might not get enough minutes to increase his rating considerably in the short-term.

What's notable though, is that he's scored 4 goals from the bench and he's managed that with just 5 shots, with the highest goals/shots rate in the Championship. Long-term, he's definitely one to be looking at, some serious potential, and certainly at a good place to develop in Brentford. 

He did the same while on loan at Wimbledon, doesnt pass, doesnt cross, doesnt miss!

10 hours ago, carlo123 said:

thanks in advance 

I can't see any way to do this on desktop. The date of birth doesn't come up anywhere that I can see, except on the individual players' profiles.

On 7/18/2017 at 4:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CZECH REPUBLIC FORTUNA LIGA

Slavia Praha:

Coufal +1 to 85- yes

Skoda -2 to 83- yes

Stanciu -1 to 86- yes

Kolar +2 to 85- yes

Boril +1 to 85- yes

Hovorka +1 to 83- yes

Sevcik +1 to 83- +3 to 85

Kudela +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Olayinka +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Viktoria Plzen:

Kayamba +1 to 83- yes

Kalvach +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Horava -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Reznik +1 to 85

Hruska +1 to 84

Hubnik -1 to 82

Sparta Praha:

Sacek +1 to 84- yes

Nita -2 to 83- yes

Kozak +2 to 82- yes

Lischka +2 to 82- yes

Hlozek +3 to 83- +2 to 82; +3 to 85

Heca +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Kaya -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Krejci +4 to 80- +6 to 82

Kanga -1 to 84

Hasek +1 to 83

Mandjeck -1 to 82

Dockal -3 to 82

Ben Haim -2 to 80

Not too bad

16 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Issa Diop or Mario Hermoso?

Diop long term

15 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Declan rice or upamercano?

Upamecano

14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Selling Zaniolo? I have Valverde, Kulusevski, Aouar, Odegaard, Tonali and Mason Mount.

Selling Vinicius Junior? I have Sancho, Mbappé, Pulisic, Ferran, Ansu Fati and Rodrygo.

Yes and yes given depth

13 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Ihattaren

13 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Don't think so

10 hours ago, carlo123 said:

thanks in advance 

Nope

9 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Rank Laporte, De Vrij, Skriniar.

Same order

5 hours ago, MShahid said:

Selling neres + modric for pjanic?

Selling jovic for Calvert lwin?

Ehh, what's the point?

Yes

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Hans Hateboer stay

Zeki Celik stay

Ismael Bennacer +1

Mario Pasalic maybe +1

Jonathan Bamba maybe +1

Jules Kounde maybe +1

Davide Calabria stay

Nicolo Barella stay

Eric Dier +1

Florin Thauvin stay

Marco Reus should get -1

Edin Dzeko stay for now I think

Jerome Boateng stay

Daley Blind stay

Sergio Aguero stay/-1

Alex Sandro stay

Appreciate the help 💯🙌🏻