Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I joined this custom GW today - English Champ 0. 5 ID 405149. 40 teams, 35 man squad cap for Div 1, 40 for Div 2.

Five unmanaged clubs - Millwall, Burnley, QPR, Norwich and Birmingham. I took over a nice building project at WBA today. Would be nice to have some others from here. Only 40 teams so plenty of players available externally. Thought I'd promote here.

Sir Rahul, I would never join a GW where you are in. I would have, like, zero chances of winning! :D

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thought I'd try it for a bit of fun SW19. Think it's some way out but there is one formula I just can't change and it might have been nearer.

wimbledon-SW19-2nd.png

I tried, I cried, I retired hurt 🥵

I really appreciate the effort, it was worth it just to see Wimbledon 12th in print! We have only once in our EFL league 2 and 1 history (brief that it is) finished above 15th at the end of a season, that was when we finished 7th and went up via play offs. So to be 12th in league 1 is nose bleed territory for us, and in our new home too!

Hoping no Championship scouts are watching the thread though as he is out of contract in the summer. A typo on kalambayi though! he is 72 rated.

again a million thanks for even taking on the challenge!

23 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Kounde or Joe Gomez?

I reckon Kounde is the more talented defensor. Now, only if he can get a move to a bigger club - he can possibly rise much further in the later future. 

21 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Will Joao Cancelo get downgrade? Idk, read somewhere that Pep doesn't rate him.

He is just get available in my GW. He will be starter for me but with the EPL reviews around the corner, I'm unsure.

Joao Cancelo should stay at current rating. Pep is using him more regular this season - and he's shown that he can play very good on the left for City, even though he's naturally a RB. 

21 hours ago, JBS said:

As you are the weaker side: it seems as though you'd be giving up too much for one Luis Alberto (92), that could be why the deal is being blocked. 

16 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Eric Garcia plus Amad Traore (soon to be United player) for Jude Bellingham
Which side of the deal is better?

The JB side of the deal has got to be the better because, at 17 JB has had a very impressive start to his footballing career. His style of play (in some ways) reminds me of young Pogba. 

The other two player's could turn out to be good/very good players in the future, but it's too soon to make such prediction - given that they've not stamped an impressive mark on a top team (just yet). 

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Do you expect Haaland directly to 92?

If Lautaro is 92, Haaland should be the same level.

I reckon he's certain for a +1 in winter and +1 in the Summer.  

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

The team I am in is 19th in the league! 8 points in 21 games 😂

🙂 Do you need any tactical advice on how to overcome stronger opposition? 

39 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

As you are the weaker side: it seems as though you'd be giving up too much for one Luis Alberto (92), that could be why the deal is being blocked. 

That would be a laugh. They are protecting me!  I agree that it's a lot for Luis Alberto, but it seemed very fair when it was only 8M and Moutinho and Zaniolo.  I'm about to get promoted and if I don't fortify my lineup with some higher rated players I don't imagine my season in Division 1 will be very successful.  

22 hours ago, jaybee said:

It took O'Neill some time to get it right but as well as Davis I think you've got quite an old squad. Who do you see coming through currently that can make an impact?

Yeah, that's true. O'Neill took quite a long time to get things right. We've lost a lot of our best players to retirement, which says it a lot about our squad. Gavin Whyte has looked decent in his appearances, although he hasn't been given many starts. I haven't been following the U21s recently, which is something I aim to rectify. Baraclough is probably the best man to bring through the young players, after being U21 manager for over 2 years.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I really appreciate the effort, it was worth it just to see Wimbledon 12th in print! We have only once in our EFL league 2 and 1 history (brief that it is) finished above 15th at the end of a season, that was when we finished 7th and went up via play offs. So to be 12th in league 1 is nose bleed territory for us, and in our new home too!

Hoping no Championship scouts are watching the thread though as he is out of contract in the summer. A typo on kalambayi though! he is 72 rated.

again a million thanks for even taking on the challenge!

Thank You SW19 you are very welcome. Socca is 😀

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I joined this custom GW today - English Champ 0. 5 ID 405149. 40 teams, 35 man squad cap for Div 1, 40 for Div 2.

Five unmanaged clubs - Millwall, Burnley, QPR, Norwich and Birmingham. I took over a nice building project at WBA today. Would be nice to have some others from here. Only 40 teams so plenty of players available externally. Thought I'd promote here.

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Sir Rahul, I would never join a GW where you are in. I would have, like, zero chances of winning! :D

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I got U out of Prison again Gyan - didn't you know cell door was unlocked??? 😁

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SM must think you have Covid and put you in lockdown with the amount of posts you have had hidden/locked/imprisoned today

It would be good to have a league set up with all the forum regulars 

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I got U out of Prison again Gyan - didn't you know cell door was unlocked??? 😁

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SM must think you have Covid and put you in lockdown with the amount of posts you have had hidden/locked/imprisoned today

Haha thank you guys! I don't know why SM has decided to bully me. :(

Maybe they want to silence me to prevent me from unmasking their plans with my minor leagues revisions! :D

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

The team I am in is 19th in the league! 8 points in 21 games 😂

48 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It would be good to have a league set up with all the forum regulars 

Well, I think it would be nice to have all of you guys in the same GW. If you create one, you can count me in! :)

3 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

DCL or Tammy?   I need a backup up FC having just sold Schick in a moderate world.  

I would take DCL for a couple of reasons. DCL is currently on fire and probably one of the best FC in England currently.

DCL is also first name on the team sheet at Everton whereas Chelsea have a plethora of talent in forward positions so he’s not always going to be a starter.

I still see Havertz, Werner, Pulisic, Ziyech as their best front 4.

DCL should also rise to 90 this season.

SWIKI REPORT (17/11/20)

13 and a half pages today 😅

Ukraine and Lithuania are amongst the edits which in some cases are just letters, so if I’ve butchered their names I do apologise 😂

The Netherlands 🇳🇱 (Eerste Divisie)

7 players edited NAC Breda, 3 players edited FC Volendam, 11 players edited Helmond Sport, 12 players edited FC Dordrecht

Czech Republic 🇨🇿

6 players edited SFC Opava

Serbia 🇷🇸

2 players edited FK Vozdovac

Ukraine 🇺🇦

12 players edited Vorskla Poltava, 12 players edited Olimpik Donetsk, 12 players edited FK Oleksandria, 8 players edited Kolos Kovalivka, 9 players edited Desna Chernihiv

Lithuania 🇱🇹

7 players edited FC Vytis Vilnius, 4 players edited FC Silas, 9 players edited FK Jonava, 7 players edited FK Siauliai, 8 players edited DFK Dainava

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

8 players edited SO Cholet, 8 players edited FC Sete

Single edits: AZ Alkmaar, Chievo, Adelaide United, Western Sydney Wanderers, Ostersunds FK, FC Lorient, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dynamo Kiev, Marseille, Rennes, Perth Glory.

Worth a mention: Angelo Gabriel (15) edited for Santos along with Angelo Borges

So it looks like more Eastern European leagues are being reviewed, the rest of Ukraine and now Lithuania. Hopefully I can report something more entertaining tomorrow but unlikely.

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😊

19 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Zeki Celik to 89?

Possibly

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Which of these players and worth waiting for and how long are we talking about?

Sankoh (Stuttgart)

Delap (City) - A youngster under Pep is as good as me trying to become vegan.

Males

Mena (Deportivo Pereira)

Boussouf (Lommel) - Read he is the new Mahrez and bought him instantly without know anything about him.

Sankoh, Delap and Mena.

Sankoh - Might be a while till he plays first team but he is in the Bundesliga so you never know.

Delap - He will be a top striker, already made an impression in the 2 starts for the first team. A loan move to the Championship would great for him and I could see that next year at the latest.

Mena - Already playing first team football, good talent.

Not sure about the other 2 don’t know enough.

11 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Okay, it looks like I was wrong about MLS. :(

The last four reviewed countries in my list are Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Serbia. I've been a bit busy on other stuff though. Have I missed any other leagues that got reviewed?  

Czech, The Netherlands second division.

I think SM are pretty much done with these 2 leagues and are now moving on to Ukraine and Lithuania.

I don’t know how far they will take this, Lithuania isn’t a big league at all I’m hoping they don’t try to review leagues such as Estonia, Latvia too. 😂

7 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

DCL or Tammy?   I need a backup up FC having just sold Schick in a moderate world.  

DCL

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

Zeki Celik to 89?

Possible

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Which of these players and worth waiting for and how long are we talking about?

Sankoh (Stuttgart)

Delap (City) - A youngster under Pep is as good as me trying to become vegan.

Males

Mena (Deportivo Pereira)

Boussouf (Lommel) - Read he is the new Mahrez and bought him instantly without know anything about him.

I only know about Delap

5 minutes ago, ForzaVictory said:

Just noticed Marco Sportiello is consistently no.1 choice at Atalanta now and surely a certain for a winter +1 and a chance of a summer +1.

On anyone note I'm looking for a RB under 8million that will rise in winter, ideally as high rating as possible. I wanted Reece James but taken (albeit 10m) any suggestions?

I think Gollini is injured. Should get 88, 89 is unlikely. 

Dest?