• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I was thinking of a smaller sized league. Maybe a maximum of 24 teams. Need to see how much interest there is. 

I'm in

4 hours ago, Patron said:

What about USA? They complety forgot about them! 

Soon I hope

2 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Sell Panagiotis Retsos? Hasn't risen in more than 2 years...

Sell, he got injured in 18/19, missed the entire season, then 19/20 he spent the season in three places: the Leverkusen bench, the Sheffield United bench and wherever he was staying in Sheffield during the pandemic.

Comes a time when he will drop and it could be this season.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Can all of you and others who would be interested in a forum league PM me their email address so I can add them as a friend in game.

Cheers 

I'm keen - and yes will do

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I was surprised in the first place that they were about to review MLS now. The final stage of the league is going to happen between 20/11 and 13/12. It would make sense to review it after that.

I was just going to say this. If they start MLS in a week's time they can take their time and finish it by the end of the playoffs. I'd prefer they do it including the playoff stats just so there's some closure. They always do MLS mid season which is annoying (think it was March last time). 

33 minutes ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

ℹ In February 2021, FC Bayern will have a historic opportunity to win the Club World Cup, their sixth title in just a few months. The tournament will start on February 1 in Qatar .... the second sextet in history? (ps: when do the 5 major league reviews begin?)

Possibly!

I'd say mid to late December? While we are in mid November now, we have to remember the season started late, so lesser games have been played so far. 

• Ligue 1: teams have played 10 (Marseille and Nantes on 9, Lens on 8 games) - halfway mark is 19 games
  • Bundesliga: all teams have played 7 - halfway mark is 17 games
  • Serie A: all teams have played 7 - halfway mark is 19 games
  • La Liga: teams have played between 7 and 9 games - halfway mark is 19 games
  • PL: teams have played 8 games, some 7 - halfway mark is 19 games

Ciao Amico's,

@Soccahappy @Kieran_S91 @anyone else 😀

By how much could (CB's) Giorgos Kyriakopoulos, Mert Muldur and Lutsharel Geertruida rise in the winter review? 

I am hoping to sell the 3 of them, after their rise. Becasue I already have the likes of: Sven Botman, Wesley Fofana, Perr Schuurs, Eric Garcia, and Axel Disasi ahead of them in my youth team - unless the Sassuolo pair are better defensors then the ones mentioned in this paragraph, or worth holding on to for longer, what do you guys think?

11 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ciao Amico's,

By how much could (CB's) Giorgos Kyriakopoulos, Mert Muldur and Lutsharel Geertruida rise in the winter review? 

I am hoping to sell the 3 of them, after their rise. Becasue I already have the likes of: Sven Botman, Wesley Fofana, Perr Schuurs, Eric Garcia, and Axel Disasi ahead of them in my youth team - unless the Sassuolo pair are better defensors then the ones mentioned in this paragraph, or worth holding on to for longer, what do you guys think?

Kyriakopoulos and Mulder should get 85, though I can see SM only giving them 84. 

There isn't a winter review for Netherlands but when the review does come along Geertruida should be good for 84. 

I don't know too much about them but the guys you have are definitely better than the Sassuolo pair. I think all 5 are due for rises in the review.

10 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ciao Amico's,

I would probably say Kyriakopoulos + Mulder 83 -> 84/5

Lutsharel Geertruida maybe 80 -> 84, he’s been one of Feyenoord’s best performers so far this season.

Rahul makes a good point too with Netherlands not being reviewed in the winter.

I would sell all 3, the players you have are better. Fofana + Botman looks a good CB pairing going forward.

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Aha so... who is more nailed on?? Well, take the decisive crisps out of this Red Boxed Packet then MrHooch ?? ... Just love that name 🤣

Kessie-v-Tielemans1.png

If anyone wants a similar comparison BUT Premiership Players only at this time, tho I have some up to date French clubs as well if U want to check jaybee's French thread, one against another?

Possibly I will finish The Premiership tomorrow 5 to 6pm (not doing them all) and then carry on with France!

Crisps. Love it. Haha. Cheers 

20 hours ago, jaybee said:

It would be good to have a league set up with all the forum regulars 

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Can all of you and others who would be interested in a forum league PM me their email address so I can add them as a friend in game.

Cheers 

Count me in! I'll PM you now.

38 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Jota (Liverpool) future (91-92) %?

91 is a bit soon don't you think? In the summer it's possible, as one of Firmino/Mane/Salah will probably spend a fair bit of time out due to injury or COVID quarantine.

20 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Aouar or Ferran Torres?

Ferran at the moment, because he is doing well at club and country level (hat-trick today!)

Aouar is still at Lyon, capped at 90/91 there probably, and his rating won't be helped if he goes to Arsenal. As a player I like him more though.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

What's our GW going to be like? Standard custom? Would be nice to discuss a bit, keep it as even as possible. If it's a forum league then everyone will know the best players to buy 😂

@jaybee I posted something on your profile page as my DMs are full 

My plan is once we have a decent amount of interest that we set up a thread and decide on rules.

7 hours ago, hesselink said:

Jota (Liverpool) future (91-92) %?

Could hit 91 by the end of the season, Klopp has recently started playing Firmino in behind and was very effective early on again Man City.

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Aouar or Ferran Torres?

Ferran Torres

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Who would you buy from this list? (Can't get Bellingham or Nketiah) (I already have Brobbey, and I have bids in for Puig & Phillips).

In a setup with an 85 rating limit for purchases.

al.jpg

al1.jpg

al2.jpg

Goncalves, Doku, Kumbulla, Gomes, Adams, Eze.

7 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

James Justin or Walkers Peters or Matty Cash?

Who will rise the most during this review & who has the most potential out of these three?

James Justin will rise the most.

Potential wise it’s between him and Matty Cash for me but I would probably just edge Justin.

SWIKI REPORT (18/11/20)

4 pages today Ukraine seems to be in full swing with a number of teams edited.

The Netherlands 🇳🇱 (Eerste Divisie)

2 players edited Almere City, 2 players edited SBV Excelsior, 3 players edited SC Cambuur, 7 players edited Roda JC, 5 players edited NEC Nijmegen.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

2 players edited SO Cholet.

Ukraine 🇺🇦 

12 players edited Zorya Luhansk, 4 players edited Shakhtar Donetsk, 4 players edited FK Mariupol, 15 players edited SC Dnipro-1, 2 players edited Metal Kharkiv.

Important to note that Danylo Sikan on loan at Mariupol could rise, been playing consistently since joining from Shakhtar Donetsk, only rated 75.

Also Joel Abu Hanna rated 74 (360k) is among the edits, he’s well over due a rise. He’s also just changed nationality to Israel so the edit could also be for that.

Single edits include: Livingston, Nacional, Foggia Calcio, Fenerbahce, Angers, Minnesota United and Fehervar FC.

Kenneth Taylor edited for the second day in a row, he got a rise and position change yesterday.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊