Rahul W's rating predictions

10 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you know about this player? Should i make an offer for him?

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201118-090234_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Unless you can buy him for 1.2 million and have the patience to sell him on after his TB to make a profit he’s not worth it.

Currently on loan at Huddersfield Town.

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 6/22/2020 at 10:15 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between the years 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

This is the second list I’ve done of players who you guys should definitely buy when they get added.

Umut Tohumcu / Hoffenheim

Arthur Wenderrosky / Fluminense

Daniel Nachev / Levski Sofia

Txus Alba / Barcelona

Oleg Ocheretko / Shakhtar Donetsk

Ilyas El Moussaoui / Feyenoord

Devyne Rensch / Ajax

Lion Semic / Dortmund

Ricardo Marques / Benfica

Luka Romero / Mallorca

Each list usually consists of 10 players of which I compiled a few months back, as you can see there are only 9 players here. That’s because Luka Romero was originally on this list but as you guys know he got added on Sunday.

Hope you all find this list useful, I will update the lists when each player gets added to SM in the future.

On 8/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Devyne Rensch (17) been performing well in pre season for Ajax, he should make his senior debut in Eredivise 20/21 season and in turn get added to the database.

Keep a lookout, huge talent!!!

Featured in every friendly game so far and scored in his last 2 outings, latest friendly game:

Rensch is number 5 🙂

Devyne Rensch (17) added this morning MUST BUY!

56 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Matt Doherty or Hans Hateboer?

Who do you think will rise this review? And who has better potential?

I’m leaning towards Doherty but I’d like some expert’s suggestions.

Personally I prefer Hateboer he’s younger playing UCL football and an international for Holland.

Its a close call between the two not only in rating but performance this season.

Tottenham are having a good campaign and that could maybe edge Doherty. But I’m still leaning towards Hateboer 😊

Wouldn't like to say on the prospect of them rising especially in the winter review. If Tottenham can keep their form up and be in the top 2 come December then Doherty could maybe get a rise. Big test next for Spurs when Man City come to town.

14 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Kyriakopoulos and Mulder should get 85, though I can see SM only giving them 84. 

There isn't a winter review for Netherlands but when the review does come along Geertruida should be good for 84. 

I don't know too much about them but the guys you have are definitely better than the Sassuolo pair. I think all 5 are due for rises in the review.

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Ciao Amico's,

@Soccahappy @Kieran_S91 @anyone else 😀

By how much could (CB's) Giorgos Kyriakopoulos, Mert Muldur and Lutsharel Geertruida rise in the winter review? 

I am hoping to sell the 3 of them, after their rise. Becasue I already have the likes of: Sven Botman, Wesley Fofana, Perr Schuurs, Eric Garcia, and Axel Disasi ahead of them in my youth team - unless the Sassuolo pair are better defensors then the ones mentioned in this paragraph, or worth holding on to for longer, what do you guys think?

Can't improve on what others have said recently, Milanista. I have Kyriakopoulos as well and plan on selling when he gets his rise.

You must be "over the moon" with what Milan are doing atm, will bring forward Milan on the Spreadsheet as soon as I can fit them in, just for U cheers 😀

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Interesting comparison, will have a look at that on the Spreadsheet as soon as In can.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

James Justin or Walkers Peters or Matty Cash?

Who will rise the most during this review & who has the most potential out of these three?

Also this one 😀

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Who would you buy from this list? (Can't get Bellingham or Nketiah) (I already have Brobbey, and I have bids in for Puig & Phillips).

In a setup with an 85 rating limit for purchases.

al.jpg

al1.jpg

al2.jpg

Doku, Eze, Kumbulla, Goncalves

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Who will rise the most during this review & who has the most potential out of these three?

Justin 85/86, KWP 85/86, Cash 86

Most potential is more difficult. JJ will play lesser once Pereira returns. Tough to rank tbh.

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you know about this player? Should i make an offer for him?

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201118-090234_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Not worth, he is at Huddersfield

2 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Arsenal and Tottenham if possible 😁

Will do!

Hateboer, similar opinion to Kieran

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wow haha

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

What chance does Rafael toloi have of going to 90 rating seen his stats are decent and at champion league level to

Decent chance

39 minutes ago, Janao said:

Keep Bastoni or sell and buy Ruben Dias ?

Get Dias I guess

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

What chance does Rafael toloi have of going to 90 rating seen his stats are decent and at champion league level to

Maybe but Atalanta’s defence hasn’t been covered in glory recently

His rating so far this season is a mediocre 6.47 in Serie A and 6.50 in the Champions league.

56 minutes ago, Janao said:

Keep Bastoni or sell and buy Ruben Dias ?

Ruben Dias

28 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

+2 today! Play it louder, DJ Buffoon! :D

Haha, Sydney Van Hooijdonk got a +4 as well the big question is will he be better than his dad Pierre Van Hooijdonk 😊

4 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Lodi or ferland mendy?

Ferland Mendy

2 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Odds on Serie A winter review before/after 31 Jan?

Serie A mid season is on January 24th

I'm thinking of buying Manuel Locatelli (23rd birthday on Jan). I'm low on cash, so might be sell and resell. If I bid now, I believe he will be free on Jan 29th, hopefully 3 days is enough to get a bid

Not sure, if Serie A is the last of the big 5 to be reviewed then you might be able to get away with it.

I guess it all boils down to how fast or slow SM are at reviewing each league.

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of Joaquin Correa plus Tarkowski/Kampl for my Thauvin.

Should I go for it? 

PS - Correa has been performing great in the world. So I’m leaning towards okaying the deal actually.

Duo

Correa + Kampl.

Tarkowski wants to leave Burnley but as long as he’s there I don’t see him rising again especially this season.

9 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Lodi or ferland mendy?

Ferland

5 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Odds on Serie A winter review before/after 31 Jan?

Serie A mid season is on January 24th

I'm thinking of buying Manuel Locatelli (23rd birthday on Jan). I'm low on cash, so might be sell and resell. If I bid now, I believe he will be free on Jan 29th, hopefully 3 days is enough to get a bid

Good odds I'd say, before

2 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Should I go for it? 

PS - Correa has been performing great in the world. So I’m leaning towards okaying the deal actually.

If you're happy with it then sure

Lee Buchanan (19) made his full debut last night for England’s u21 and really impressed.

On top of currently breaking in to England’s u21’s he has been performing well for his club playing 8 times this season which equates to 692 minutes.

Very good investment and future riser for sure.

5B6A41D7-4B3E-497F-8B89-54C4E485703C.thumb.jpeg.b49f27933afa4e541defeb3fb2331470.jpeg

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

My pick would be James Justin but it's close. Walker-Peters is only 2m, other 2 are 2.8m. Matty Cash was taken to cleaners somewhat by Leeds. Not easy as JJ will probably be replaced by Ricardo. All 3 look good on spreadsheet below:-

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

My Preference Matt Doherty a settling influence on Spurs defence and Mourinho likes him

4 hours ago, Roachy said:

Toloi has a chance of +1 but he's 30yo and SM tend to avoid older players, I'd say 30% chance he rises.

Comparison-HHMDRTMCJJW-P1.png

Should I go for it? 

YES, Lean on Joaquin Correa plus Tarkowski who would play even better at a bigger club...

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

My pick would be James Justin but it's close. Walker-Peters is only 2m, other 2 are 2.8m. Matty Cash was taken to cleaners somewhat by Leeds. Not easy as JJ will probably be replaced by Ricardo. All 3 look good on spreadsheet below:-

My Preference Matt Doherty a settling influence on Spurs defence and Mourinho likes him

Toloi has a chance of +1 but he's 30yo and SM tend to avoid older players, I'd say 30% chance he rises.

Comparison-HHMDRTMCJJW-P1.png

Thanks, mate. So no chance of a rise for Hateboer?

I think I just got more confused now reg the trio 😂

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

YES, Lean on Joaquin Correa plus Tarkowski who would play even better at a bigger club...

Any rumours of him moving anytime soon? I have a pretty strong defence actually and unless he is moving anytime soon, it’d be a waste. My current options are Boateng, Blind, Dier, Kounde, Kumbulla, Koopmeiners, Eric Garcia.

7 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks, mate. So no chance of a rise for Hateboer?

I think I just got more confused now reg the trio 😂

Any rumours of him moving anytime soon? I have a pretty strong defence actually and unless he is moving anytime soon, it’d be a waste. My current options are Boateng, Blind, Dier, Kounde, Kumbulla, Koopmeiners, Eric Garcia.

Yes good chance they will both get a +1. Either deal is good tho Mike.

Its been said he will stay and see out his 2 years left on his Contract at Burnley and Dyche thanked him for that. Seeing out a contract usually means such as Burnley knowing this, will sell him with a year left and get a better and optimum price. 

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Tough to predict this one - he wanted out all summer and Burnley refused unless asking price was met. Can't see that changing. Plus Burnley are in takeover talks so if that goes through he might get a bumper contract.

It's in the balance but I'd err on the side of him staying at least until the summer.

(I am often wrong, however!)