• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Brian Smith said:

I need a right sided winger and have 16 mill, who out of the following should i get Rodrygo, Ikone, Gerald Moreno or Thauvin??

Rodrygo tho Real Madrid aren't playing him as much as they used to, which is slightly concerning. 20mins here and there isn't enough if it continues but Ikone isn't either. I'm sticking with Rodrygo as he's only 19yo!

49 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks, mate. So no chance of a rise for Hateboer?

I think I just got more confused now reg the trio 😂

Any rumours of him moving anytime soon? I have a pretty strong defence actually and unless he is moving anytime soon, it’d be a waste. My current options are Boateng, Blind, Dier, Kounde, Kumbulla, Koopmeiners, Eric Garcia.

Hateboer is 89 is that the confusion? Socca has him down as an 88 with an 8.2% chance of a rise to 89 I believe in that spreadsheet.

30 minutes ago, Brian Smith said:

I need a right sided winger and have 16 mill, who out of the following should i get Rodrygo, Ikone, Gerald Moreno or Thauvin??

Rodrygo is the best option, most talented in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is more dispensable? 

Nunez (Uruguay. Forgot if he plays for Benfica or Sporting) 

Gonzalez (Stuttgart) or

Luis Henrique (OM) - I am aware of the hype around him but since he joined OM few got more hype than him eg: Benner, Nunez, Pedri, etc.

Tough to call, probably Gonzalez but he’s broke into the Argentina squad. Nunez is doing extremely well at Benfica.

Not sure about Luis Henrique.

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is more dispensable? 

Nunez (Uruguay. Forgot if he plays for Benfica or Sporting) 

Gonzalez (Stuttgart) or

Luis Henrique (OM) - I am aware of the hype around him but since he joined OM few got more hype than him eg: Benner, Nunez, Pedri, etc.

Henrique imo

34 minutes ago, Brian Smith said:

Rodrygo long term

not a SM thing but glad to see that they will allow 5 subs per game in EFL for the rest of the season.

AFC Wimbledon need that with the covid affected fixture list coming their way

21/11 Away Rochdale, 24/11 away Gillingham, 26/11 Barrow away (cup) 29/11 Crawley Home (cup?) 1/12 Peterborough Home. 5/12 B Rovers home  8/12  papa johns trophy so will play our kids!

Phew! 3 away trips in 5 days will be tough.

41 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hateboer is 89 is that the confusion? Socca has him down as an 88 with an 8.2% chance of a rise to 89 I believe in that spreadsheet.

Tough to call, probably Gonzalez but he’s broke into the Argentina squad. Nunez is doing extremely well at Benfica.

Kieran is correct, my mistake he's 89 already so.... he is -7.8% of getting a 90 sorry 😣

-7.8% Hateboer Atalanta 6th -7.8% 0 89

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes good chance they will both get a +1. Either deal is good tho Mike.

Its been said he will stay and see out his 2 years left on his Contract at Burnley and Dyche thanked him for that. Seeing out a contract usually means such as Burnley knowing this, will sell him with a year left and get a better and optimum price. 

40 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

The spreadsheet showed chances of rising of Hateboer to 89. That made the confusion to be honest.  Was that a typo? So basically both have around similar percentages of chance for a rise to 90 this review? In that case, I’ll stick to Hateboer as he is younger and playing for the Holland (tho they’re getting worse). Also, if Hateboer moves to a better team, it’s jackpot for me 😂

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes good chance they will both get a +1. Either deal is good tho Mike.

Its been said he will stay and see out his 2 years left on his Contract at Burnley and Dyche thanked him for that. Seeing out a contract usually means such as Burnley knowing this, will sell him with a year left and get a better and optimum price. 

1 hour ago, Alyril said:

Tough to predict this one - he wanted out all summer and Burnley refused unless asking price was met. Can't see that changing. Plus Burnley are in takeover talks so if that goes through he might get a bumper contract.

It's in the balance but I'd err on the side of him staying at least until the summer.

(I am often wrong, however!)

That means, It’s a risk going for Tarkowski & I might as well go for Kampl as I’m well stacked in defence & there’s no point in taking Tarkowski if he isn’t going to rise anytime soon.

Thanks guys for the help. I’m out of reactions for today. So, pardon me if I’ve haven’t reacted to the posts. 😅

What are the chances for Guerreiro (Dortmund) to receive a +1 to 92 in the next German review ?

He has been playing well for Portugal , Champions league and Bundesliga (#9 highest rating in the league) .

I personally think he deserves it .

Would German review be done in 2020 or 2021 . Asking because his value will drop -4M on 1st jan 2021 .

How about Nathaniel CLYNE who is currently playing for Crystal Palace . Could he get a +1 to 88 or is that simply out of the question ?

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Henrique imo

I had Gonzalez out the door but his form for Argentina brought this question. Upon further research Gonzalez is also the penalty taker for Stuttgart at 22. 

As for Henrique he got so much hype which took him to OM. I just fear this season might be his adjusting period and he will kick on from next season.

I am confused but need to sell one.

14 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

What are the chances for Guerreiro (Dortmund) to receive a +1 to 92 in the next German review ?

He has been playing well for Portugal , Champions league and Bundesliga (#9 highest rating in the league) .

Would German review be done in 2020 or 2021 . Asking because his value will drop -4M on 1st jan 2021 .

How about Nathaniel CLYNE who is currently playing for Crystal Palace . Could he get a +1 to 88 or is that simply out of the question ?

Guerreiro... unsure. I am not sure they will give 92 to a left-back at Dortmund. Maybe in the summer, let's see.

Considering Clyne has dropped twice this year, don't seem him getting 88 again, not yet at least. After all they signed him to provide quality cover for the injured Nathan Ferguson (who they also signed in the summer).

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I had Gonzalez out the door but his form for Argentina brought this question. Upon further research Gonzalez is also the penalty taker for Stuttgart at 22. 

As for Henrique he got so much hype which took him to OM. I just fear this season might be his adjusting period and he will kick on from next season.

I agree with you

18 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I don’t think Guerriero will rise just yet, maybe Dortmund need to win the league or UCL for him to rise. You don’t see many 92 LB’s

Unlikely for Clyne in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I probably agree with Rahul and sell Henrique. Stick him on your shortlist if you have the opportunity to buy back at some point.

48 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Guerreiro... unsure. I am not sure they will give 92 to a left-back at Dortmund. Maybe in the summer, let's see.

Considering Clyne has dropped twice this year, don't seem him getting 88 again, not yet at least. After all they signed him to provide quality cover for the injured Nathan Ferguson (who they also signed in the summer).

I agree with you

And when Nathan start to play? :)

Premiership Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197, 1210, 1211, 1212,1222, 1225, 1226,1227, 1236, 1239, 1240,NEW SEASON 1294 1303, 1307, 1309Prem , 1311P, 1316P  1318P, 1321P Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sh-Pred-Prem-Bright-Burnle2.png

This shows 8 risers for Brighton and 4 for Burnley, early days yet with plenty of games. Only Aston Villa and Arsenal to go now. Might get the Premiership finished tomorrow and then on to fresh fields.

Thanks you Forumers for your interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

28 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Or guerreiro?

Still Ferland Mendy for me

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Soon I hope!

This is Roy Hodgson we’re talking about 😂

In all seriousness though Eze is getting minutes and flourishing at Palace so hopefully Ferguson can follow suit.

7 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

What you guys think of the recent Ruben Semedo link to Liverpool?! 

Wouldn’t be a bad move for 8 million, that type of money is nothing in football and for a club of Liverpool’s standing.

Edited by Kieran_S91
Grammar. English isn’t my strong subject.
8 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

What you guys think of the recent Ruben Semedo link to Liverpool?! 

I don't see it happening given his criminal record, he is also barred from entering Spain for the next 8 years, which may be okay for Olympiacos but not for a top-tier club who needs their back-ups available.

Yes, Liverpool need a CB, and Semedo would be cheap, but Klopp has spoken a lot about character and mentality in his squad in recent times, I can't imagine why he'd want to sign Semedo. I wouldn't want him in my club due to the above reasons. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I don't see it happening given his criminal record, he is also barred from entering Spain for the next 8 years, which may be okay for Olympiacos but not for a top-tier club who needs their back-ups available.

That changes my comment 😂

I didn’t know about this.

https://www.football-espana.net/2020/07/18/defender-ruben-semedo-given-five-year-prison-sentence-and-banned-from-spain-for-eight-years/amp

36 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes, Liverpool need a CB, and Semedo would be cheap, but Klopp has spoken a lot about character and mentality in his squad in recent times, I can't imagine why he'd want to sign Semedo. I wouldn't want him in my club due to the above reasons. 

I ll withdraw my bid :)  Cheers! 

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Can't improve on what others have said recently, Milanista. I have Kyriakopoulos as well and plan on selling when he gets his rise.

You must be "over the moon" with what Milan are doing atm, will bring forward Milan on the Spreadsheet as soon as I can fit them in, just for U cheers 😀

Sii! Mr professor I have been over the 🌙 moon a few times this season 😀 with how Milan have been performing this season. However, I still have much concern regarding our lack of strength in depth.

The January transfer window can't come soon enough for us. 

9 hours ago, Janao said:

Keep Bastoni or sell and buy Ruben Dias ?

He's been doing well for Club and Country recently and has a better overall performance average of 7.06 compared to Bastoni's: 6.74. But we must consider that Ruben has played more games than Bastoni has so far this season. 

8 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of Joaquin Correa plus Tarkowski/Kampl for my Thauvin.

Should I go for it? Yaaay.

PS - Correa has been performing great in the world. So I’m leaning towards okaying the deal actually.

Hopefully J. Correa will replicate that form for you aswell. 

5 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

I'm sure he'll eventually get more game-time at RM, especially with the fixtures coming thick and fast - players needing to be rested here and there as well. 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Right now, I would sell L. Henrique: It's too soon, who knows how good or not soooo good he will start of at OM. You could (possibly) buy him back - once he starts making noise, and sell one of your other player's. 

2 hours ago, Beatz said:

Or guerreiro? Nope (overall) he's just not as good as the other two. 

Ferland Mendy is the best option out of the 3. Although (for me), if Renan Lodi was at the same rating I would have chosen him instead - because he's an undisputed starter for both club and country. 

19 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Best under 18 DM excluding Camavinga and Gravenbach

Hmm, looking at it they're not many I know of. Probably Marco Kana. Some others that I do know:

Devyne Rensch, Andri Baldursson, Kenneth Taylor, Eduardo Quaresma, Luciene Agoume, Aster Vrancx. 

And Nicolo Rovella is playing a fair bit for Genoa this season.