Rahul W's rating predictions

On 11/16/2020 at 12:47 PM, Sir Rahul said:

International football in 2020 is crazy. See this:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/romania-vs-norway-cancelled-covid-19-uefa-nations-league-match-b70551.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/norway-b-team-to-face-austria-nations-league-coronavirus-b71214.html

Only 5 of the above 18 have been capped internationally before (in bold). 

Bratveit (82), Kristiansen (78); Hanche-Olsen (80), Gabrielsen (82), Granli (78), Vindheim (82), Ryerson (78), Skjelvik (82); Borkeeiet (78), Askildsen (76), Ulvestad (83), Thorstvedt (82), Tronstad (80), Daehli (83), Evjen (82), Zahid (83); Strand Larsen (78), Berisha (82). 

A Norway side brimming with young talent has been reduced to calling up overseas-based players + Berisha for a big game. If they beat Austria they get promoted to League A. Tough ask. 

Starting XI today: Bratveit; Skjelvik, Hanche-Olsen, Gabrielsen, Ryerson; Daehli, Ulvestad, Tronstad, Zahid; Berisha, Strand Larsen.

Debuts for 6 players, including 4 of the back five (and probably 3-5 debuts off the bench for the uncapped bench). Daehli is the experienced captain with 23 caps (and just 25 yo). Let's see if Norway can beat an Austria side featuring Arnautovic, Sabitzer and Alaba.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hmm, looking at it they're not many I know of. Probably Marco Kana. Some others that I do know:

Devyne Rensch, Andri Baldursson, Kenneth Taylor, Eduardo Quaresma, Luciene Agoume, Aster Vrancx. 

And Nicolo Rovella is playing a fair bit for Genoa this season.

Rensch is a central defender

47 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Starting XI today: Bratveit; Skjelvik, Hanche-Olsen, Gabrielsen, Ryerson; Daehli, Ulvestad, Tronstad, Zahid; Berisha, Strand Larsen.

Debuts for 6 players, including 4 of the back five (and probably 3-5 debuts off the bench for the uncapped bench). Daehli is the experienced captain with 23 caps (and just 25 yo). Let's see if Norway can beat an Austria side featuring Arnautovic, Sabitzer and Alaba.

And not even playing (Dæhli) at this current club (KRC Genk)

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Best under 18 DM excluding Camavinga and Gravenbach

Lucien Agoume.

Armin Gigovic isn’t a bad option either although recently moved to Rostov in Russia where he could get decent game time.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Norway denied a great win, Austria with a 90th minute equaliser.

In other international news Phil Foden had an excellent game for England, bagged a brace. Could reach 90 by the summer.

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

The question is whether cash has any value left in your GW... which I doubt, seeing there are three bids worth 149 mil!

Yep it's all about talent scouting and getting in there first. I've got 650m in the bank and a good team full of risers  and young players..

Here is the list of names I currently have who have expressed interest in a Forum Regulars league.

Apologies if I have missed any names out. Quote this post to confirm if you are not in list.

Thanks

Jaybee

Gyan- added as friend
Hoochy - added as friend
Thorgan - added as friend
Milanista
Rahul - added as friend 
Lowco - added as friend
Nameless - added as friend
D5v1l 
Crvena - added as friend
Hfazil - added as friend
Mele10 - added as friend
Rhugrakkar - added as friend
TCLvikerz - added as friend
Russj - added as friend
Vinnylow - added as friend
Lost Soul - added as friend
TMCosta - added as friend
JBS - added as friend

Cvilhete - added as friend

Laura afca

Lee

Bavarac

Edited by jaybee
8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

LOL 🤣😆

Apparently Barnsley’s owners have links with Balotelli. Chien Lee was the owner of Nice when Balotelli was there.

8 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Worth the money? I bid first so should get him lol... Just hope that nobody takes over lille and cancels it all 

19E78415-AE8D-4F34-82D7-4AAFA6761E3B.png

Yes, I mean he’s worth 200 million in real life so that looks like a bargain 😁

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thoughts on Ianis Hagi? Had the opportunity to sign him for min cash just now, seemed worth the gamble. 

I like him, I would go for him especially if the game world is competitive.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

What is the expected review for Josh Sargent of Bremen please?

83 -> 85

4 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Brian Bobbey worth buying?

Yes 100% great talent and he will get more minutes this season and rise.

2 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Apparently doesn't matter who bids 1st anymore its where the lille chairman thinks he's best suited players of similar rating where he will play regularly 

Chairman has nothing to do with it either as it will come down to a diceroll between the 3 clubs with the same bid .

3 hours ago, vinnylow said:

Apparently doesn't matter who bids 1st anymore its where the lille chairman thinks he's best suited players of similar rating where he will play regularly 

Well I'm Real Madrid and the other bidder Is Barca...same with alphonso davies where we have bid the max. Should be interesting 

1 hour ago, russj said:

Long time player and reader of this forum but only recently started posting. Why are my messages hidden??

the answer is probably in your statement! Only recently started posting so SM thinks better let a moderator look at what they are posting. either that or you are unlucky and randomly picked for a sample check!

On 11/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

What do you know about this player? Should i make an offer for him?

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201118-090234_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Bit late to react but still wanted to say he always was quite highly rated at Ajax. Was part of the generation of Matthijs de Ligt and Frenkie de Jong, and they nicknamed him the professor, both on and off the pitch he's quite intelligent. His main problem in the last past years has been badly timed and long lasting injuries, and therefore a lack of minutes. In the minutes he got he didn't perform half bad, the lack of consistently playing a set of games was the main problem. Most people expected him to go on loan to a club in the Dutch league this year, he choose to go play in the Championship himself because he wanted to become a more physical player next to his intelligence. The combination of those could make him into a very complete midfielder. 

All in all, at the moment he might not be the most exciting player to sign. However, my personal opinion is that he does have a lot of skill and if he can stay free of injury from now on, I wouldn't write him off just yet.