Rahul W's rating predictions

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I suppose this could be voted upon in a new thread. Jaybee is the lead on this so hopefully he can start a new thread for the game world.

After all this years, the only gamewords that can motivate me are those that have rating limitations to buy. Currently I’m playing in a GW in the Irish League (200/300k playing at home) poor economy and the rating limit to buy is 82. And it should be created with 80 limitit. Max 30 players in the squad. I really don’t like those gamewords where teams have like 100 players and buy everthing that moves. 

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Patron said:

After all this years, the only gamewords that can motivate me are those that have rating limitations to buy. Currently I’m playing in a GW in the Irish League (200/300k playing at home) poor economy and the rating limit to buy is 82. And it should be created with 80 limitit. Max 30 players in the squad. I really don’t like those gamewords where teams have like 100 players and buy everthing that moves. 

I will buy Patron, he moved!

25 minutes ago, Patron said:

Maybe this is something that can be talked about in a thread specific to this new game world that is being created.

3 minutes ago, russj said:

Need to raise funds for my Leeds team. Any suggestions who to get rid of 

F113BA48-0750-4789-AFEA-DA98C923D476.png

BB07ECD3-CE4F-437B-84A2-65D195722EB4.png

I would say sell J.Navas, Ox-Chamberlain and Pepe.

You also have 3 young really good LB’s, one will eventually get concerns so I would look at maybe selling one. Reguilon maybe.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of Ndombele plus Badiashile for giving my Barella. 

I think it is a pretty good deal for me.

Any suggestions?

Duo. Take it mainly for Badiashile but Ndombele adds value too

3 hours ago, russj said:

Which of  these is best long term buy? Zakaria, Bentacur, Barella, Pellegrini. Would be giving cash plus Ox Chamberlain. 

Barella

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Sterling or Kane more likely to get +1 this review? 

Kane, as the Messi's, Ronaldo's fall, SM will naturally be seeking replacements for the top ratings. that doesn't mean to say it will happen now tho but in the future Kane and Sterling will have more chance if they show exceptional talent. 

Kane can now fall back infield at times & make more assists more easily as well as score goals so his skills are broadening out. This makes him a more all  round player. Switching with Son throughout a game can be productive and confuse the opposition trying to mark him.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Also important to note that Yvan Neyou on loan at St.Etienne from Braga is among the edits. Neyou is certainly due a rise but I would hope SM wait till the french review for this.

Last week his in game club name was still 'on loan from Braga, now it says 'AS St. Etienne'. Seems a bit quick for that to have been the edit, or could it have been just that? 

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Just received an offer of Ndombele plus Badiashile for giving my Barella. 

I think it is a pretty good deal for me.

Any suggestions?

Yes

4 hours ago, russj said:

Which of  these is best long term buy? Zakaria, Bentacur, Barella, Pellegrini. Would be giving cash plus Ox Chamberlain. 

Zakaria

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Sterling or Kane more likely to get +1 this review? 

Kane is closer

1 hour ago, russj said:

Need to raise funds for my Leeds team. Any suggestions who to get rid of 

F113BA48-0750-4789-AFEA-DA98C923D476.png

BB07ECD3-CE4F-437B-84A2-65D195722EB4.png

Sell Ox, Pepe

37 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I gave Gonzalo Montiel for Youssoufa Moukoko and i think it's a good deal.

Any player from that list (except Zagadou, i don't think he will give him) worth to buy it (must be buy it)?

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201121-124757_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Maybe Stevanovic? not sure

51 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I gave Gonzalo Montiel for Youssoufa Moukoko and i think it's a good deal.

Any player from that list (except Zagadou, i don't think he will give him) worth to buy it (must be buy it)?

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201121-124757_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

Isak, Balerdi, Stevanovic, Busio, Lutkie-Frie all worth buying.

Moukoko is the diamond though 😊

27 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

Last week his in game club name was still 'on loan from Braga, now it says 'AS St. Etienne'. Seems a bit quick for that to have been the edit, or could it have been just that? 

It could be just that I guess but I’m not sure, does seem a bit quick.

He’s still on loan from Braga until next season so not technically a St.Etienne player.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Single edits: West Ham United (Sebastian Haller) Queens Park Rangers, AFC Wimbledon, Juventude, Bahia, Tombense FC, Palermo, Zenit St.Petersurg, Portsmouth and Xanthi.

Wahay, maybe they saw soccer happy predictions! Feed the pig and he will rise! And yes it is me the person formerly known as id rather be in SW19. I couldnt get logged in and thought my name should be changed/updated anyway.

Just now, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Wahay, maybe they saw soccer happy predictions! Feed the pig and he will rise! And yes it is me the person formerly known as id rather be in SW19. I couldnt get logged in and thought my name should be changed/updated anyway.

Thats strange I created a record called Back at plough lane coz I couldnt sign in with the old one, then signed in on the new one and it posts like I am still the old one? Im confused

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Try a road to glory, a team in division 5 and build that from the ground up. You may find more of a challenge in that 😊

I have rather unsurprisingly created a team of current and ex AFC wimbledon players, when they reach as high as they can get I will allow myself to buy players with parts of my name, or in one case an exact match! then when that runs out of steam I will allow variations of it eg My name is Stephen, so first is stephen cook, stephen ward etc then enda stephens, and finally ettienne (french but probably spelt wrong) and so on. keeps me buying players and winning games!

I am also in the same league as Vinny where you have the real life teams in a premier league and a new champions league teams set up. Spurs, newcastle, Saints are all free in the prem one and many "giants" in the european one.

Hi, I asked about this deal before 

Muller, David Neres, Alex Meret & Francesco Acerbi for Camavinga and Laporte 

another manager has not got involved and told the other manager that my Muller is injured. He now wants me to swap Acerbi with Otto and sell him Acerbi for Min. Do you still think it’s a good deal. 

ive been knocked out of both cups so squad depth isn’t as important to me but nervous about losing 5 players who play a regular part in my squad for one starter and then a long term project 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have rather unsurprisingly created a team of current and ex AFC wimbledon players, when they reach as high as they can get I will allow myself to buy players with parts of my name, or in one case an exact match! then when that runs out of steam I will allow variations of it eg My name is Stephen, so first is stephen cook, stephen ward etc then enda stephens, and finally ettienne (french but probably spelt wrong) and so on. keeps me buying players and winning games!

I am also in the same league as Vinny where you have the real life teams in a premier league and a new champions league teams set up. Spurs, newcastle, Saints are all free in the prem one and many "giants" in the european one.

Didn't realise you was in them 2 leagues pal they work well tbh im Everton in prem one has spurs in giants one 

On 9/24/2020 at 6:00 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamal Musiala

Age - 17

Club - Bayern Munich

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

E5229969-37C8-4910-8164-0A58A2C632C7.jpeg.480b0ab93f22582ddfd2146e54dbca05.jpeg

As most of you guys know on the forum I’ve mentioned Musiala a lot on the thread since back in July when I posted about players born between 2003-2005 players to watch for.

Ive been waiting for the right time to do a report and I think after his cameo tonight in which he scored his first professional goal it was the right time to do so.

Musiala is a very talented individual who has shot through the youth system at Bayern after leaving Chelsea a year ago, his rise has been outstanding from joining to play in the u17s at Bayern he’s played at every age group through to the first team all within the space of a year.

Jamal reminds abit of Dele Alli, he’s a great dribbler of the ball and boasts a powerful shot, I think he could do with bulking up a little in the future though.

He also has a great mentality with many people at Bayern calling him ‘Ice cold’ because he doesn’t let anything get to him, he so composed even though he’s playing for an elite club at such a young age.

My hopes for Musiala this season are for him to keep his feet on the ground and to get as much experience as possible playing for the current best team in Europe.

Bayern’s coaching staff rate him very highly which should hopefully help with his progression, always great to have the full backing of your ability from some top coaches. 

I mentioned when he got added that Musiala is a MUST BUY and he certainly is that!

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

Jamal Musiala (17) makes his first Bundesliga start for Bayern this afternoon. 

2A496CA3-9259-4968-8272-AA4D8A6DA172.thumb.jpeg.6dac952b1ac49735be364e5bef919d44.jpeg

11 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

Didn't realise you was in them 2 leagues pal they work well tbh im Everton in prem one has spurs in giants one 

He he I hadnt put two and two together until I read your description and thought Im in a league like that! what are the chances! I may "match" the formation and players played in real life this year to see how they play! Could be weird.

26 minutes ago, lotorrent said:

In which order would you sign these players for the near future?

Grealish / Mount / Maddison / Van de Beek / Højbjerg / Neves / Rice

Grealish 90 stay, Mount +1 to 90, Maddison 90 stay, VDB 90 stay, Hojbjerg +1 to 90, Neves 91 stay, Rice 90 stay

So I'd go Hojbjerg, Mount, Grealish, Maddison, Neves, Rice, VDB.

43 minutes ago, T&T said:

Hi, I asked about this deal before 

Muller, David Neres, Alex Meret & Francesco Acerbi for Camavinga and Laporte 

another manager has not got involved and told the other manager that my Muller is injured. He now wants me to swap Acerbi with Otto and sell him Acerbi for Min. Do you still think it’s a good deal. 

ive been knocked out of both cups so squad depth isn’t as important to me but nervous about losing 5 players who play a regular part in my squad for one starter and then a long term project 

I think that is a bit too much. Muller is injured in game? Still don't see how that should matter as he is only 31, back up to 93, and is a key part of Flick's Bayern.

Could you try and get a third player from him? Jonny is injured, so won't rise for some time. But still it's a lot.

23 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Jamal Musiala (17) makes his first Bundesliga start for Bayern this afternoon. 

2A496CA3-9259-4968-8272-AA4D8A6DA172.thumb.jpeg.6dac952b1ac49735be364e5bef919d44.jpeg

Ah nice! CL rotation helping Musiala there. Good opportunity for him.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Isak, Balerdi, Stevanovic, Busio, Lutkie-Frie all worth buying.

Moukoko is the diamond though 😊

It could be just that I guess but I’m not sure, does seem a bit quick.

He’s still on loan from Braga until next season so not technically a St.Etienne player.

Should i give Pervis Estupinan for Balerdi + Stevanovic?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ah nice! CL rotation helping Musiala there. Good opportunity for him.

Agreed, only good for his experience of senior football and rating in SM.

3 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Should i give Pervis Estupinan for Balerdi + Stevanovic?

Thanks!

Yeah I would, Balerdi playing regular for Marseille and Stevanovic is a great talent.

20 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I suppose this could be voted upon in a new thread. Jaybee is the lead on this so hopefully he can start a new thread for the game world.

21 hours ago, Lost soul said:

So a normal draft or a snake draft? And nice idea @Kieran_S91 to have the draft before starting the gameworld... Hopefully it's all in place before winter review

19 hours ago, russj said:

I like that idea 

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Empty squads are the best!!

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Advantage here is. On the forum the naming and shaming. The embarrassment of ruining a team/ gameworld.  But Jaybee you must be decisive on who you are inviting d’or longevity of the GW. @Kev nailed it with previous posts on playing fair etc. But some will still end up leaving. Especially if they quiet ones on the forum then no love lost. But GW ruined. Ons. Separate note Short seasons are more engaging and keep all interested. So maybe more divisions and shorter seasons for you to consider. 

10 hours ago, vinnylow said:

@jaybee I'm in a couple of game worlds where you stick with original teams no signing players who don't play for that team irl works extremely well to work it being forum will be a massive scramble for players original teams show who's the best manager just a thought 

I'll get a thread set up for the league we're looking to start. What section shall we put it in? 

We can then vote on things such as empty squads, economy, whether we want a rating cap, age cap, squad cap etc.

In terms of people being loyal to the league I reckon we can vouch for each other. Keep it to forum regulars in general or managers we know and have played with for many seasons.

League would be set up as private to try and limit time wasters.