Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, T&T said:

Hi, I asked about this deal before 

Muller, David Neres, Alex Meret & Francesco Acerbi for Camavinga and Laporte 

another manager has not got involved and told the other manager that my Muller is injured. He now wants me to swap Acerbi with Otto and sell him Acerbi for Min. Do you still think it’s a good deal. 

ive been knocked out of both cups so squad depth isn’t as important to me but nervous about losing 5 players who play a regular part in my squad for one starter and then a long term project 

Depends if you have the money to strengthen after losing 5 players, seems like you are losing out considering you will lose 5 players who play regularly for you.

Camavinga is a future 95 though. Tough call.

2 hours ago, lotorrent said:

In which order would you sign these players for the near future?

Grealish / Mount / Maddison / Van de Beek / Højbjerg / Neves / Rice

Grealish, Mount, Neves, DVB, Maddison, Rice, Hojbjerg.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Haland won 2020 Golden boy award. Here is top 10

Haland

Fati

Davies

Sancho

Camavinga

Kulusevski

Foden

Szoboszlai

Saka

Vinicius Junior

Surprised Saka is in there, he’s been good for the last season and a half but not top 10 worthy IMO.

7 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Tapsoba to 89?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

He he I hadnt put two and two together until I read your description and thought Im in a league like that! what are the chances! I may "match" the formation and players played in real life this year to see how they play! Could be weird.

Yes good idea see how you get on I've sent you a friend request 👍 I know all the thousands of GW and were in same haha 

37 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Mario Pasalic or James Ward Prowse? Who has a better chance of a rise this review & who has the better potential?

I would say JWP has more chance of rising in the winter review with his performances and Southampton’s, but I think Pasalic has the higher ceiling being at a UCL club.

3 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello guys (I speak mainly to admins and moderators), is there a way to report a manager who sends harassing and offensive messages to another manager on the news feed? Thank you for your help.

image.png.b4d8e737eaa48e232384edd58ba3fe57.png

If you click on the flag it will report the message. Although this happens a lot by accident... managers click the flag by mistake. Best option is to email support.

8 minutes ago, Kev said:

If you click on the flag it will report the message. Although this happens a lot by accident... managers click the flag by mistake. Best option is to email support.

Thank you Kev, I have just emailed them. However, based on your experience, do you know if they actually take measures against the manager, or if they don't actually do anything concrete? This manager has been insulting me and other people for months.

1 minute ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you Kev, I have just emailed them. However, based on your experience, do you know if they actually take measures against the manager, or if they don't actually do anything concrete? This manager has been insulting me and other people for months.

They have done before... but you know as well as me, the support and customer service leaves a lot to be desired... hopefully this has improved now like they said recently. 

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Should i give Pervis Estupinan for Balerdi + Stevanovic?

Thanks!

Yes Definitely Duo

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Tapsoba to 89?

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Watching Ndombele now and wow! He's a joy to watch. Glad he's found his groove finally.

Totally agree SIR and u put into words better than I could

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Mario Pasalic or James Ward Prowse? Who has a better chance of a rise this review & who has the better potential?

Both could get a Plus 1. Southampton possibly need to stay in top half of table with JW-P performing as he has been. Minutes are not a problem 100% minutes are the NORMAL for him. Pasalic also showing improvement over last season and so far this. Maybe both but maybe also JW-P has a shade better chance if Southampton & he keeps as I said above.

Just now, Id rather be in SW19 said:

well, Vardy, Matuidi, brahimi, delaney and Mertens missed penalties in a shoot out for me, I lost 1-0

Never had 5 pens missed in a play off semi before!

Sometime ago something even worse happened to me, and it was a final. Both teams missed something like 15 penalties each. After that my opponent finally score one and won 1-0 the match, and the cup. It was one of the most hilarious and nonsensical moments in my SM life! :D 

1 minute ago, ombarcagunners said:

not a hattrick its 4 goals

Was hatrick when I was watching and posted, then snuck a look at Manu and came back he must have scored another in the meantime which I missed 😵🥶...😀 Such is the rich tapestry of Life! Blink and you've missed it! 😄

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Haland has just scored two goals within the first few mins of second half against Hertha Berlin. Unbelievable

That is unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Hattrick for Haaland 2-5 To Dortmund Cunha a minute b4 scored a Penalty for Hertha B

84th minute Moukoko gets his Debut at 16yo and Haaland goes off.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Moukoko 🇩🇪🤩

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Moukoko makes the bench for Dortmund

Did Moukoko make is senior debut tonight? 😂

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

Holding worth picking up for £3m?

Yes, plays a decent amount for Arsenal, I believe Holding, Gabriel and Tierney are their best back 3.