• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Player to watch

Simone Bastoni (24) is slowly becoming a regular for newly promoted Spezia and has been performing well this season.

Bastoni should get a decent rise in the winter review.

Stats

5 games (368 minutes) Rating - 6.81

Predicted rise

76 -> 80

320k -> 800k

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello guys (I speak mainly to admins and moderators), is there a way to report a manager who sends harassing and offensive messages to another manager on the news feed? Thank you for your help.

image.png.b4d8e737eaa48e232384edd58ba3fe57.png

Iv reported a guy before.  SM do nothing unfortunately. Likes of u or me who are able to stand up to it or unveil it are ok. But there are people out there with mental health issues who could be bullied/ are bullied. SM took no responsibility. I sent screenshots too via email. I got a response back that th manager has told them that they were provoked by me. So I mustn’t provoke them. They see the matter as resolved.  (Of course someone will turn around and say they were provoked or random defence ). I know Gyan u wouldn’t have provoked but u will get sloppy shoulders from SM. They won’t ban the person.  

SWIKI REPORT (22/11/20)

Very lazy day today only 1 and a half pages mainly of France national 1 and a bit of Ukraine.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

11 players edited US Creteil, 5 players edited FC Sete, 2 players edited SAS Epinal and 1 player edited FC Bastia Borgo.

Ukraine 🇺🇦

3 players edited Kolos Kovalivka, 1 player edited FC Oleksandria, 1 player edited FC Lviv and 1 player Rukh Lviv.

Other single edits: Sporting Club Toulon, FC Alashkert, Kesla FK, CA Sarmiento and Oxford United.

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Alyril said:

Who will get best rise in next review?

Who has the highest ceiling?

Marcus Thuram, Dani Olmo, Ferran Torres

Ferran Torres in both categories

1 hour ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Pogba?

If there are other 93 midfielders available in your game world I would seriously consider selling Pogba.

I don’t know what it is with Pogba he has games where he’s a world better and these games can be once every month, too inconsistent of a performer in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Alyril said:

Torres is the best currently as he’s at a side where the cap is much higher. Regular game time should see him enter into 91 realms relatively easily and then the rest will be talent. 

A winter rise seems optimistic but his long term prospects are very good.

55 minutes ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Pogba?

As Kieran said it really depends on who you replace him with. Who 90+ under 30 is available as CM?

Pogba will be a starter at a top club at some point although it looks increasingly as though this won’t be at United. He should drop and Bruno should rise.

Orlando City v New York City penalty shootout was a rollercoaster of emotions.

Orlando’s coach goes running down the tunnel because his goalkeeper has saved a penalty to win the game only for VAR to intervene and adjudge that the Orlando keeper was off his line before the penalty was taken, the goalkeeper then got a second yellow and received his marching orders in the Penalty shoutout! 🤯  

Then Orlando City try to make a substitution to bring another goalkeeper on but get denied only for an outfield player to go in goal and save the final penalty! Orlando City Qualify! 😲 

Here is a video below from Sky sports see it to believe it:

36 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Ben, he shows +1 on spreadsheet and a rise to 87 just needs to maintain his current appearances rate up to review.

Rob Holding Arsenal 11th 13.5% 1 87

Thanks if he keeps playing reckon an 89 is possible for him by the summer? 

I’ll pick him up as a cheap investment short term otherwise.

49 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Oau, is it possible to manage just 233 clubs?

Screenshot_20201122-122747_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

I just about manage with 15 clubs 😂

3 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Thanks if he keeps playing reckon an 89 is possible for him by the summer? 

I’ll pick him up as a cheap investment short term otherwise.

Doubt it

3 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Kasper Dolberg any chance of a +1 while at Nice?

I don’t think so especially while Vieira is manager.

On 11/20/2020 at 12:07 AM, JBS said:

Kounde recently went up in value in all my GW.  He is available for 20M, but Soyuncu is also available for 16M. 

Kounde is probably a 90 soon, and Soyuncu is injured.  Which is the better option, considering relative cost, and assuming Kounde moves to a bigger club soon?   

Kounde will be an elite defender in a couple of years

16 hours ago, jaybee said:

Moukoko makes the bench for Dortmund

He will get to 70/73 on account of substitute appearances next review

14 hours ago, Ben C said:

Holding worth picking up for £3m?

Yes

4 hours ago, Alyril said:

Ferran

3 hours ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Pogba?

Depends on your squad. Pogba is a strange player, honestly you could see him dropping to 92 this season. So I'd sell. 

32 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Kasper Dolberg any chance of a +1 while at Nice?

Doubt

4 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Ward prowse plus Vranckx for giving my Pasalic?

I’m thinking of rejecting it but would like some suggestions as well.

Duo is better

On 7/28/2020 at 10:52 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Eugenio Pizzuto (18) in advanced talks with Lille to move to Ligue 1.

Brilliant midfielder just hope he’s still the same player since his leg break, nevertheless Lille have decided to take the risk.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Clip below for you guys to check him out:

Eugenio Pizzuto (18) makes the Lille squad tonight for their game against Lorient.

CF595EFE-DEF9-4355-889B-93B0DA52A619.jpeg.60dfc7fe15c94bc49abcbbde55bd4788.jpeg

Roberto, Pique, Umtiti and Araujo all injured for Barcelona, leaving their defence to the barebones

Dest, De Jong, Lenglet, Alba is their first-choice senior defence now, only other senior back-up is Firpo at LB.

Would be worth investing in academy defenders - Santiago Ramos (70) and Oscar Mingueza (75).

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Ferran Torres in entrambe le categorie

Se ci sono altri 93 centrocampisti disponibili nel tuo mondo di gioco, prenderei seriamente in considerazione la possibilità di vendere Pogba.

Non so cosa sia con Pogba che ha giochi in cui è un mondo migliore e questi giochi possono essere una volta al mese, troppo incoerenti per un artista secondo me.

3 hours ago, Ben C said:

Torres è il migliore attualmente in quanto è in una squadra in cui il limite è molto più alto. Il tempo di gioco regolare dovrebbe vederlo entrare in 91 regni in modo relativamente facile e poi il resto sarà talento. 

Un aumento dell'inverno sembra ottimistico ma le sue prospettive a lungo termine sono molto buone.

Come ha detto Kieran, dipende davvero da chi lo sostituisci. Chi è disponibile come CM 90+ sotto i 30 anni?

Pogba ad un certo punto sarà un titolare in un top club, anche se sembra sempre più come se questo non sarà allo United. Dovrebbe cadere e Bruno dovrebbe rialzarsi.

27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Arriverà a 70/73 in considerazione delle presenze da sostituto nella prossima revisione

Ferran

Dipende dalla tua squadra. Pogba è un giocatore strano, onestamente potresti vederlo scendere a 92 in questa stagione. Quindi lo venderei. 

Dubbio

Duo è migliore

I have saul niguez...so i sell Pogba.

Thanks all.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Roberto, Pique, Umtiti and Araujo all injured for Barcelona, leaving their defence to the barebones

Dest, De Jong, Lenglet, Alba is their first-choice senior defence now, only other senior back-up is Firpo at LB.

Would be worth investing in academy defenders - Santiago Ramos (70) and Oscar Mingueza (75).

Good thing we have Koeman, very solid CB...

Jokes apart, pretty sure Barca are getting Eric Garcia in winter...though as a Barca fan, I can see us overpaying and getting the worse side of the deal, somehow...

And predictions on how much Messi will drop this season? Looks very uninterested, can't blame him tbh