Rahul W's rating predictions

1 minute ago, Lost soul said:

Good thing we have Koeman, very solid CB...

Jokes apart, pretty sure Barca are getting Eric Garcia in winter...though as a Barca fan, I can see us overpaying and getting the worse side of the deal, somehow...

And predictions on how much Messi will drop this season? Looks very uninterested, can't blame him tbh

Yeah, I think Eric will go, though Barca could still mess it up.. about overpaying, are they in a potential to even pay at the moment?

I don't know if Messi will drop. Will they drop to 97, tied with Ronaldo and Lewandowski? I think Messi should still be 98 but maybe by the end of the season he could drop. 

Makes you wonder when we will see a 99 player again. And who. Mbappe at Real Madrid around the age of 25?

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Jokes apart, pretty sure Barca are getting Eric Garcia in winter...though as a Barca fan, I can see us overpaying and getting the worse side of the deal, somehow...

And predictions on how much Messi will drop this season? Looks very uninterested, can't blame him tbh

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah, I think Eric will go, though Barca could still mess it up.. about overpaying, are they in a potential to even pay at the moment?

I don't know if Messi will drop. Will they drop to 97, tied with Ronaldo and Lewandowski? I think Messi should still be 98 but maybe by the end of the season he could drop. 

Makes you wonder when we will see a 99 player again. And who. Mbappe at Real Madrid around the age of 25?

Eric Garcia will probably do well at Barcelona but I don’t rate him as highly as some do. Definitely too lightweight for the Premier League.

Thoughts on Garcia?

17 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Peut-on me donner des gardiens qui vont augmentés prochainement note max 83 à part Meslier et Darlow qui sont déjà pris.

Merci

Arnaud Bodart - 82 -> 84/5

Jessy Moulin - 82 -> 84

Bingourou Kamara - 83 -> 83/4

1 hour ago, lotorrent said:

Which Premier centre-back do you think will be better in the near future? Which one would you sign?

I already have Zouma, Ruben Dias and Gabriel Magalhaes, I'm looking for a fourth centre-back.

D. Sanchez, Dier, Söyüncü, M. Keane, Coady, Mings.

Thanks in advance :)

Dier. Has a good chance of rising in the next review, I would wait till next month to sign because his value will drop.

17 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Marcos Llorente or Boubacar Kamara + Vranckx?

Maxence Lacroix or Loic Bade?

I agree with Emy, Duo.

The other is a tough call but I will edge Lacroix, he has everything to become a top CB in Europe.

1 hour ago, Mattheus said:

Peut-on me donner des gardiens qui vont augmentés prochainement note max 83 à part Meslier et Darlow qui sont déjà pris.

Merci

Kieran has it covered 

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Sheffield United are really having a tough time . 1 point in 9 games lol 

Studying in Sheffield, I have a soft spot for the Blades. I think they have been unlucky - O'Connell out for the season, Fleck been injured. And they've had a tough start in terms of fixtures - Wolves, Villa, Leeds, Arsenal, Fulham, Liverpool, City, Chelsea, West Ham. 

That's four teams in the current top 10 (Villa, Liverpool, Chelsea, West Ham), three top 6 contenders (Wolves, Arsenal, City) and a strong Leeds. But they have to get wins soon.

I guess it sucks that Henderson is on the bench at Utd while they struggle.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Eric Garcia will probably do well at Barcelona but I don’t rate him as highly as some do. Definitely too lightweight for the Premier League.

Thoughts on Garcia?

I've heard the same, either ways City lose a good talent so happy with that haha

Garcia will play a lot at Barca given Lenglet's inconsistency and Pique and Umtiti's injuries.

1 hour ago, lotorrent said:

Which Premier centre-back do you think will be better in the near future? Which one would you sign?

I already have Zouma, Ruben Dias and Gabriel Magalhaes, I'm looking for a fourth centre-back.

Dier should be getting his 90 back in the winter review if Spurs remain on top by then

33 minutes ago, Roachy said:

Looking at kamara at rangers only 82 what could his potential rise go to and also alioski from Leeds seems to be getting minutes

84 when they do Scotland next? 

Alioski should get +1

32 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

They could beat Derby's record in 2007

No way haha

23 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Marcos Llorente or Boubacar Kamara + Vranckx?

Maxence Lacroix or Loic Bade?

Duo

Lacroix

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Studying in Sheffield, I have a soft spot for the Blades. I think they have been unlucky - O'Connell out for the season, Fleck been injured. And they've had a tough start in terms of fixtures - Wolves, Villa, Leeds, Arsenal, Fulham, Liverpool, City, Chelsea, West Ham. 

That's four teams in the current top 10 (Villa, Liverpool, Chelsea, West Ham), three top 6 contenders (Wolves, Arsenal, City) and a strong Leeds. But they have to get wins soon.

I guess it sucks that Henderson is on the bench at Utd while they struggle.

Prefer United to Wednesdays?

Both my brother in law and Father in law are Sheff Wed fans and let’s just say they are getting plenty of banter at the minute 😊

3 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Do you think Morata can hit 92?

It’s possible if he scores plenty of goals.

I don’t particularly rate him though haha

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Prefer United to Wednesdays?

Both my brother in law and Father in law are Sheff Wed fans and let’s just say they are getting plenty of banter at the minute 😊

It’s possible if he scores plenty of goals.

I don’t particularly rate him though haha

Yeah, tbh I'd like both teams to do good 😂 I don't have much emotional investment in the rivalry. 

I do like the Utd story much more though!

18 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Maybe but I don't think he deserves yet

Nicolas Pepe - thoughts? Personally thought he didn't deserve 91 when he got it, yes he had a great season at Lille but I'm not a fan of giving players big rises when they are set for a move. I looked through past posts on this forum but I haven't said anything on Pepe sadly, so cannot claim the high ground on this 😂

As with Ndombele, he got a leeway for his first season but while Tanguy is now growing, Pepe doesn't seem to be. Could he drop next review?

3 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Let Tobido gone was a BAD DECISION!!!!

7 hours ago, Ben C said:

Thanks if he keeps playing reckon an 89 is possible for him by the summer? 

I’ll pick him up as a cheap investment short term otherwise.

89 is a stretch but we have to see how long he keeps getting selected. Doubt it atm tho

7 hours ago, Ben C said:

Kasper Dolberg any chance of a +1 while at Nice?

Will be doing Nice in Spreadsheet next couple of days

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Ward prowse plus Vranckx for giving my Pasalic?

I’m thinking of rejecting it but would like some suggestions as well.

I prefer the duo at this point in time

8 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Kounde will be an elite defender in a couple of years

The thing about being an "elite" defender, and I agree that Kounde looks very good, is that in SMW you must be on an elite team for it to matter.  A defender in this game will not get recognition as elite unless he is on a big club, whereas the offensive positions are rewarded by their goals and assists, whether they are on a big club or not.  There are only 48 players who slot at central defense rated 91 or greater.  There are closer to 150 AM, F(RLC) 91 or greater, many on non-elite clubs.  I suppose that makes sense for a number of reasons, but unless Kounde moves to one of the big clubs he will not be elite in SMW.  

On 11/21/2020 at 8:13 AM, Nameless said:

Sterling or Kane more likely to get +1 this review? 

He's probably the best performing player in the PL - with a high overall performance rating (right now) of 7.86!  

On 11/21/2020 at 9:43 AM, russj said:

Need to raise funds for my Leeds team. Any suggestions who to get rid of 

F113BA48-0750-4789-AFEA-DA98C923D476.png

BB07ECD3-CE4F-437B-84A2-65D195722EB4.png

Suppose the cash will help you to stregthen other areas ( like your midfield), then I would certainly consider selling S. Regulion, B. Djiminsiti and even V. Osimhen (you have too many forward's). 🙂

On 11/21/2020 at 10:53 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

I gave Gonzalo Montiel for Youssoufa Moukoko and i think it's a good deal. Yes! 

Any player from that list (except Zagadou, i don't think he will give him) worth to buy it (must be buy it)? F. Stevanovic would be an interesting buy. 😀

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201121-124757_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

On 11/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, lotorrent said:

In which order would you sign these players for the near future?

Grealish / Mount / Maddison / Van de Beek / Højbjerg / Neves / Rice

For the near future In this order: Grealish, Mount, Maddison, Højbjerg, Neves, Van de Beek/Rice

On 11/21/2020 at 7:08 PM, gyanthecat said:

Hello guys (I speak mainly to admins and moderators), is there a way to report a manager who sends harassing and offensive messages to another manager on the news feed? Thank you for your help.

image.png.b4d8e737eaa48e232384edd58ba3fe57.png

Support@soccermanager.com

You could also state his childish-stupid behaviour in the new updates thread. 

On 11/21/2020 at 9:35 PM, Ben C said:

Holding worth picking up for £3m?

Si!

He's getting good game time - should be in for a rise. 

14 hours ago, Alyril said:

Who will get best rise in next review? Ferran will probably only rise. 

Who has the highest ceiling? Reckon Ferran is the most talented out of the three players. 

Marcus Thuram, Dani Olmo, Ferran Torres

13 hours ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Pogba?

If you can replace Pogba with another 92-93 midfielder, then sell. I'm sure he'll eventually (sooner rather than later) will drop 👇 to 92. 

5 hours ago, lotorrent said:

Right I would (without doubt) go for Dier. He's more versatile than the others and he should rise in the next review. 

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

I see him as having up-to that potential. However, first he must score enough goals and help Juve l finish within the top 4. 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Nicolas Pepe - thoughts? Personally thought he didn't deserve 91 when he got it, yes he had a great season at Lille but I'm not a fan of giving players big rises when they are set for a move. I looked through past posts on this forum but I haven't said anything on Pepe sadly, so cannot claim the high ground on this 😂

As with Ndombele, he got a leeway for his first season but while Tanguy is now growing, Pepe doesn't seem to be. Could he drop next review?

It's great to see Ndom finnaly showing us what he was always capable of.

N. Pepe: I presume he could stay if he gets enough gametime and Arsenal are within the top 4 at winter/end of the season. 

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Hazard or Griezmann?

In Eden's favour: he's in a better performing team (currently 4th in Laliga, not in 12th like Barça), is +1 better rated, can take penalties, he's been out injured/Covid.

The above mentioned reasons could (possibly) help him to avoid a drop in winter.