Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, winklepicker said:

I realise they are usually against giving older players rises but is there a chance they give Ibrahimovic a +1?

Definitely deserves it imo. Playing for table topping Milan and has 18 league goals in 23 games since rejoining them

Another 2 goals tonight which makes it 10 goals in 6 Serie A games for Ibra this season, he’s worth a +1 in my opinion.

Suffered an injury late on which only looked like a hamstring tweak which is hopefully just that and nothing more serious.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Nicolas Pepe - thoughts? Personally thought he didn't deserve 91 when he got it, yes he had a great season at Lille but I'm not a fan of giving players big rises when they are set for a move. I looked through past posts on this forum but I haven't said anything on Pepe sadly, so cannot claim the high ground on this 😂

As with Ndombele, he got a leeway for his first season but while Tanguy is now growing, Pepe doesn't seem to be. Could he drop next review?

I think he will probably stay for now, maybe drop in the summer if he continues to be anonymous in games.

2 hours ago, JBS said:

The thing about being an "elite" defender, and I agree that Kounde looks very good, is that in SMW you must be on an elite team for it to matter.  A defender in this game will not get recognition as elite unless he is on a big club, whereas the offensive positions are rewarded by their goals and assists, whether they are on a big club or not.  There are only 48 players who slot at central defense rated 91 or greater.  There are closer to 150 AM, F(RLC) 91 or greater, many on non-elite clubs.  I suppose that makes sense for a number of reasons, but unless Kounde moves to one of the big clubs he will not be elite in SMW.  

I guess you could say Koulibaly became an elite defender and was rewarded by SM regardless of his club.

Sevilla have had more European success than Napoli and I would say they are pretty similar in reputation maybe Napoli are a little better domestically.

That is the only example I can think of though.

I agree in the most part though.

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Hazard or Griezmann?

Hazard, I fear for him dropping in the winter but regardless I still think he’s better than Griezmann and will have a better influence once he is over his injury woes.

1 hour ago, Aaaa said:

Rank diego Carlos alessio romangnoli and ginter

Romagnoli, Diego Carlos, Ginter.

39 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Yabba dabba doo! 

🤔

Actually, Forzaaa Milaaaan! sounds better... ☺ ❤🖤

I watched the game, superb!

Bennacer, Kessie, Theo, Calabria all excellent. I think they have the perfect blend.

Hauge coming on late to score his first Serie A goal 🤩

Oh and Grandpa was on the scoresheet again 10 goals in 6 games in Serie A incredible! 👴🏻

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Bodø/Glimt wins their first title in history. Wow. Some nice impact from some young and promising players.

1200px-FK_Bod%C3%B8-Glimt_Logo.svg.png

Alfons Sampsted (22 years old, Iceland)
IMG_6675.JPG

24 / 25 games (96 %)
🅰️ 3 assists

Patrick Berg (22 years old, Norway)
_DSC1547_Kent_Even_Grundstad_Foto.jpg

24 / 25 goals (95 %)
️ 4 goals

Fredrik Bjørkan (22 years old, Norway)
DSC_2043.jpg

25 / 25 games (91 %)
️ 1 goal
🅰️ 4 assists

Philip Zinckernagel (25 years old, Denmark)
Philip-Zinckernagel.jpg

23 / 25 games (90 %)
️ 15 goals
🅰️ 19 assists

Victor Boniface (19 years old, Nigeria)
AU5I8930.102968.jpg

23 / 25 games (36 %)
️ 6 goals
🅰️ 3 assists

Patrick Berg deserves that next step. Very good player.

Bodø/Glimt wins for the first time the title in Norway.. 🤩

2 hours ago, JBS said:

Castrovilli or Hojbjerg

Hojbjerg seems likely to rise

Castro has been a bit meh since the Covid restart.  Not nearly as consistent.  He can play a big role in the Viola midfield, but has poor outings at times.  If he gets more consistent, Fiorentina’s results might hold him back.  They just got a new coach prior to the break.  

Addition: okay, “a bit meh” is harsh.   He’s had games where his play would have really helped the Viola, but he would fade from the match.  Hopefully the new coach can get more from him.  

@jaybeeany update on the new gameworld? I was just wondering if the draft is feasible. 21 players each×32 managers... that's 672 players in total...

So we need 672 draft selections, and only a particular manager can make a selection each time...Even if we have a new selection every hour (the next manager is online and replies within an hour), it'll take 28 days to complete the draft IF we use EVERY hour of the day for all days...672/24=28

And naturally, it's hard to expect everyone to reply within an hour, and some might not find time for days... it'll take months, and winter review is coming, player ratings may change midway of the draft.

There are a few other issues like keeping track of all the players drafted, but they could be dealt with...

So do we have a better way to pick the teams/players?

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

@jaybeeany update on the new gameworld? I was just wondering if the draft is feasible. 21 players each×32 managers... that's 672 players in total...

So we need 672 draft selections, and only a particular manager can make a selection each time...Even if we have a new selection every hour (the next manager is online and replies within an hour), it'll take 28 days to complete the draft IF we use EVERY hour of the day for all days...672/24=28

And naturally, it's hard to expect everyone to reply within an hour, and some might not find time for days... it'll take months, and winter review is coming, player ratings may change midway of the draft.

There are a few other issues like keeping track of all the players drafted, but they could be dealt with...

@jaybee

Let's create a new thread. It is kinda hard to talk in this thread about this because it could get buried.

If we do a draft, I suggest we draft first in the thread. Not in game. Probably set a time where we could online together?

5 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Tino Kadewere worth buying? Good form for OL. What will be his rating in the next rating changes if he continues this form? Thanks

Yes definitely, 83 -> 85

7 hours ago, JBS said:

Castrovilli or Hojbjerg

I prefer Castrovilli but Hojbjerg has more chance of rising considering how well Spurs are playing at the minute.

So I would go with Hojbjerg.

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Can Andre Silva get 91 if he nets 20 goals?  Frankfurt probably won't be top 6.

Not sure, I doubt.

SWIKI REPORT (23/11/20)

3 pages today mainly lower leagues of France and a random selection of teams.

France 🇫🇷 (National)

8 players edited SO Cholet, 13 players edited FC Villefranche, 10 players edited Annecy FC

The Netherlands 🇳🇱 (Eerste Divisie)

3 players edited FC Dordrecht

Ukraine 🇺🇦

Single edits: Olympik Donetsk, Chornomorets Odessa, FC Lviv and FK Oleksandria.

Single edits: Tours FC, Neman Grodno, Chayka Peschanokopskoye, FC Rouen, SKA Khabarovsk, Energie Cottbus, Marignane Gignac FC, Codru Lozova, AS Cannes, FC Istres, NK Solin, Bordeaux, Torpedo Moskva, Volgar Astrakhan, FK Shkupi, Tokushima Vortis and Le Puy Foot 43

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 😊

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

4 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

@jaybee

Let's create a new thread. It is kinda hard to talk in this thread about this because it could get buried.

If we do a draft, I suggest we draft first in the thread. Not in game. Probably set a time where we could online together?

I created the discussion page called Form is temporary, forumers are permanent. 

Jaybee can takeover but if we are serious about this talked GW we have to finalise things.

You have to go to Soccer manager world and then custom GW.

13 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Hazard or Griezmann?

Hazard

14 hours ago, JBS said:

The thing about being an "elite" defender, and I agree that Kounde looks very good, is that in SMW you must be on an elite team for it to matter.  A defender in this game will not get recognition as elite unless he is on a big club, whereas the offensive positions are rewarded by their goals and assists, whether they are on a big club or not.  There are only 48 players who slot at central defense rated 91 or greater.  There are closer to 150 AM, F(RLC) 91 or greater, many on non-elite clubs.  I suppose that makes sense for a number of reasons, but unless Kounde moves to one of the big clubs he will not be elite in SMW.  

while i agree with the sentiment, i said a couple of years because by then i fully expect him to make a move to a top club, just look at this summer, city had a few big bids rejected for him but time will tell but for me i'd defintely take over Souyuncu

15 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Do you think Morata can hit 92?

yes in Serie A , think he can if he keeps up his form for club and country end of season 92 can be done

17 hours ago, lotorrent said:

Which Premier centre-back do you think will be better in the near future? Which one would you sign?

I already have Zouma, Ruben Dias and Gabriel Magalhaes, I'm looking for a fourth centre-back.

D. Sanchez, Dier, Söyüncü, M. Keane, Coady, Mings.

Thanks in advance :)

in the near future i would go Dier as spurs in form and he's starting for England

10 hours ago, JBS said:

Castrovilli or Hojbjerg

Hojberg

8 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Tino Kadewere worth buying? Good form for OL. What will be his rating in the next rating changes if he continues this form? Thanks

Definitely! Just updated spreadsheet for Tino after seeing your post and he's gone from Plus 1 to Plus 2  to 85 in the 4 games since I last updated Lyon. BTW I will be concentrating on France on @jaybee thread hopefully every day this week between 5 and 6pm.

As U can see below he has gone from +3.7% to +20.7%. In doing this it gave me the idea to track this change in safety margin each time I input new stats. It's extra work but when I can, I will add it! Actually I already had the idea BUT your post and this example prompted me to try to do it and it worked. 😀

Tino Kadewere Lyon  3rd 20.1% 1 85 3.7%

20.1%

1 hour ago, bigtunna said:

Mount + Ikone or Pulisic?

Duo as it's definitely generous even tho I rate Pulisic

30 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Hojberg

Definitely! Just updated spreadsheet for Tino after seeing your post and he's gone from Plus 1 to Plus 2  to 85 in the 4 games since I last updated Lyon. BTW I will be concentrating on France on @jaybee thread hopefully every day this week between 5 and 6pm.

As U can see below he has gone from +3.7% to +20.7%. In doing this it gave me the idea to track this change in safety margin each time I input new stats. It's extra work but when I can, I will add it! Actually I already had the idea BUT your post and this example prompted me to try to do it and it worked. 😀

Tino Kadewere Lyon  3rd 20.1% 1 85 3.7%

20.1%

Duo as it's definitely generous even tho I rate Pulisic

Nice one dude. Love your updates on my Ligue 1 thread.

I've also got threads set up for other big leagues if anyone is interested.

10 hours ago, JBS said:

Castrovilli or Hojbjerg

Hojbjerg

9 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

LOL. After 2 games he got injured. Damaged cruciate ligament, out for 11 weeks (back 3 Feb 2021).

Damn! Still don't know how he is still 91. Someone must love him back in the review hub.

9 hours ago, rogerthat said:

85/86

5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

@jaybee

Sounds good

4 hours ago, JBS said:

Can Andre Silva get 91 if he nets 20 goals?  Frankfurt probably won't be top 6.

Nah

1 hour ago, bigtunna said:

Mount + Ikone or Pulisic?

Duo