Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I know these things have been picked up before but not sure anyone has mentioned this player on the forum before.

Real Betis have 2 of the same player in their squad on SM 😂

47C3853E-5707-4A3B-AEA6-321A32CBB447.thumb.png.167de68ccf5ef6df913e01730df9034b.png

69E3A8CA-12AB-44F2-B04A-528EE31650D2.thumb.png.368391729691ec0fd46486a11c370c60.png

It looks like Rober Gonzalez is trying to steal Roberto Gonzalez place on SM, I suppose this joke is better if your from the UK 😁

Seriously though SM does nobody check if duplicates are in the game 😂

P.S. please tell me he’s not got a twin brother with the same name 😂

Classic

12 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

How have teams not taken an option on some of these guys??

Daniel Sturridge being one of them. I know there are fitness issues, but get him fit and what a player you'd have!

Haha yeah. Seen these guys being rumoured with clubs - Mandzukic to Celta, Asamoah to Porto, Clichy to Servette. 

Maybe Sturridge is hoping for an MLS move? I think getting him fit is the major issue. He was struggling to play regularly at Trabzonspor and then got the boot in March.

4 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Rating predictions for these players please:

Abdou Diallo Stay / +1

Mousa Dembele Stay

Demiral +1

Alassane Plea Stay

Mukiele Stay

Roca Stay

and Kovacic Stay

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

How good a talent is Pablo Ramon of RM? In some GWs he is not for sale in others he is readily available. 

Not sure

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

SMS or Grealish?

SMS but Grealish is on another level this season, not sure how he can bridge that gap between him and SMS though.

For Grealish to reach 92 surely Villa need to be in Europe etc.

16 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rober Gonzalez --> Real Betis on loan to Las Palmas

Roberto Gonzalez --> Club Atlético Pinto 

There is a Roberto Gonzalez but not in Real Betis.

Yeah he’s a goalkeeper, the 2 Gonzalez’s at Betis we’re duplicates lol

Hello guys,

I received an offer (a hard one) where should i give Reguilon + Guimaraes + Ronald Araujo for Bentancur + Cucurella + one young player from this list (Abdulkadir Omur, Alex Pozo, Ezequiel Barco, Yacine Adli, Mikkel Damsgaard).

I really need your suggestion, what should i do?

Thanks in advance! 🤗

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Will stefano sensi drop this review?

How do you guys rate him & what’s his ceiling?

I don’t think he will drop just yet.

I think he’s alright and not sure about his ceiling I would say around 91/2? I guess it all depends on his game time really.

If you have I would sell if you don’t then I would give him a miss.

15 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I received an offer (a hard one) where should i give Reguilon + Guimaraes + Ronald Araujo for Bentancur + Cucurella + one young player from this list (Abdulkadir Omur, Alex Pozo, Ezequiel Barco, Yacine Adli, Mikkel Damsgaard).

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Reguilon, Guimaraes and Ronald Araujo.

My reasons below:

Reguilon is up there as one of the best LB’s in the Premier League currently.

Guimaraes is a player with a lot of potential, I would prefer Bentancur but obviously you cant do that.

Araujo injured but a good young CB who Koeman likes.

5 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

SMS or Grealish?

Grealish IF your a Rich Club and can invest long term!

If not and u can't afford to wait while a BIG club sweeps him away from Villa then I guess you'll have to settle for SMS.

The other way round I wouldn't accept SMS for Grealish myself, i'd keep him gAV gAV

3 more French clubs uploaded just now to @jaybee thread, Dijon, Lens and Lille in the spreadsheet with the new feature.

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-3246199

Matthew Bondswell added to SM today. Rated 70 - Cost 120k.

He moved to Leipzig two years ago and has progressed from the U17 to U19 team. He is now gone on loan to FC Dordrecht.

When he was still in the UK he was a highly sought after 16 year old. He is worth keeping an eye on for sure.

https://englishplayersabroad.com/2020/04/18/matthew-bondswell-two-years-on-from-his-move-to-rb-leipzig/

4 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Will stefano sensi drop this review?

How do you guys rate him & what’s his ceiling?

Nah, he's young, ceiling is difficult as he seems to be injury prone

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance! 🤗

Reguilon Guimaraes and Araujo

13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Grealish IF your a Rich Club and can invest long term!

If not and u can't afford to wait while a BIG club sweeps him away from Villa then I guess you'll have to settle for SMS.

The other way round I wouldn't accept SMS for Grealish myself, i'd keep him gAV gAV

3 more French clubs uploaded just now to @jaybee thread, Dijon, Lens and Lille in the spreadsheet with the new feature.

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-3246199

That's true I am a rich club and can invest long term. Grealish is mines and someone is offering me SMS.

I realised I'm quite well stocked to in SMS position. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Benjamin Rollheiser - worth buying?

Not sure, worth a punt at 400k I guess.

12 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

My Icardi for Jorginho + 31m in a VCW.  I also have Lukaku, L Mart, and Ocampos.  I had been playing with  a 4-3-3A with Lukaku, Icardi, and Eriksen up front (I’ve since added Ocampos).  Lots of good A-/B+ youth I can buy.  Good idea?

Good idea, you have plenty of cover in forward areas.

7 minutes ago, Toby S said:

If Bruno doesn't get a +1 in the winter review for United then I will eat my foot :D

Ole owes his Manchester United managerial career to him and that’s probably a fact 😂