Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Starting XI has Lucas Ocampos on right back ??
Only to be subbed off at the 72 minute mark for ... Oussama Idrissi . 

Gulp , what is happening with Sevilla .

Hahah, pinched a win at the end there

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Oscar Mingueza (21) stepping in to central defence for Barcelona this evening.

Rahul mentioned the Injuries Barcelona have in defence so an opportunity for minutes.

SM rating - 75

Value - 1.2 million

Yep!

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

My Icardi for Jorginho + 31m in a VCW.  I also have Lukaku, L Mart, and Ocampos.  I had been playing with  a 4-3-3A with Lukaku, Icardi, and Eriksen up front (I’ve since added Ocampos).  Lots of good A-/B+ youth I can buy.  Good idea?

Sure yes

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

If Bruno doesn't get a +1 in the winter review for United then I will eat my foot :D

Haha 

55 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Which players would you recommend from Sassuolo,Sociedad and Milan,who should rise?

Have just done preds for all three on front page :) 

53 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What is Cristante and Rugani's rating prediction this review?

Both stay imo

3 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Haaland rating by the end of this season? Next jump? 

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Haha yeah. Seen these guys being rumoured with clubs - Mandzukic to Celta, Asamoah to Porto, Clichy to Servette. 

Maybe Sturridge is hoping for an MLS move? I think getting him fit is the major issue. He was struggling to play regularly at Trabzonspor and then got the boot in March.

I think its a mental thing with Sturridge as well, I remember Klopp saying something about that. Daniel thinks he is injured, when he could easily play.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chelsea are starting to look like a very well oiled team, so many options in forward areas and more stability in the defence just love watching them at the minute.

In my opinion Chelsea are the team to challenge Liverpool for the Premier League title. If anyone can.

Chelsea are looking strong, but I think if we can keep a couple of senior CBs fit (Matip & Fabinho), then the league will be ours. I know that sounds very arrogant, but the Leicester performance was a big statement imo.

3 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Which players would you recommend from Sassuolo,Sociedad and Milan,who should rise?

Milan - Saelemakers, Kessie, Bennacer, Diaz, Columbo and Gabbia.

Sassuolo - Djurcic, Kyriakopoulos, Muldur and Raspadori.

Sociedad - Le Normand, Sagnan, Zubimendi, Gorosabel and Guevara.

I think these should all have very good chances of rising.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

What is Cristante and Rugani's rating prediction this review?

Both stay.

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Haaland rating by the end of this season? Next jump? 

91 in the winter review. 92 in the summer outside chance of 93.

35 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Chelsea are looking strong, but I think if we can keep a couple of senior CBs fit (Matip & Fabinho), then the league will be ours. I know that sounds very arrogant, but the Leicester performance was a big statement imo.

Fabinho definitely he’s a cracking player, I still stand by what I said about you losing Salah or Mane for a long period would make a huge difference.

On that game though as good as Liverpool were Leicester were shocking. Evans had a stinker and Leicester are in a similar position with injuries.

Still though good result and excellent performance 😊

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Oscar Mingueza (21) stepping in to central defence for Barcelona this evening.

Rahul mentioned the Injuries Barcelona have in defence so an opportunity for minutes.

SM rating - 75

Value - 1.2 million

Oscar Mingueza (21) v Dynamo Kiev

1 assist
93 passes
92% pass accuracy
1 key pass
2 accurate long balls
5 interceptions
1 blocked shot
2 aerials won

An absolute dream debut! 🔵🔴

Mingueza was actually better than his more experienced partner Clement Lenglet. More to come from the young Spaniard! 🤩

30 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Do you think Sassuolo high-rated players like Berardi (89), Locatelli (88), and Boga (88) will rise? What do you think the cap for a team like Sassuolo?

Those 3 play well this season, especially Berardi

Wondered the same thing myself, think those two and Caputo especially are worthy of 89. Not sure if 90 is a push for Sassuolo, Berardi been stuck on 89 for 5 years, although he has recently started regularly for Italy and got a couple of goals in addition to his club form. 

Special mention to Francesco Caputo for scoring on his international debut last month at the ripe age of 33, not well known outside Italy but widely respected as a proven goalscorer hitting double figures now for 7 years straight. Also seams to bang goals in for fun in the SM game worlds!  

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chelsea are starting to look like a very well oiled team, so many options in forward areas and more stability in the defence just love watching them at the minute.

In my opinion Chelsea are the team to challenge Liverpool for the Premier League title. If anyone can.

Chelsea 2nd favourites for me, have to keep up to this fine recent defending, no lapses. Attack isn't a worry. But don't forget Spurs! I watched them dismantle Man C at the weekend, tactically brilliant. We have to give Mo Mo Mourinho the Credit for that and I believe Harry Kane switching between midfield and attack (even into defence) is fantastic.

He's much harder to mark now and if the CB's follow him, Son just runs thru between them to fill the space and potentially score. Great moves! Gonna be much harder to beat. Liverpool hard pressed by injuries and another hard season on the trot, mentally difficult too to defend a title. Man C will be there or thereabouts but Tottenham I have them at 15/2 to take the title.😀

12 hours ago, Toby S said:

If Bruno doesn't get a +1 in the winter review for United then I will eat my foot :D

Should be nailed on for a 93, just a question of whether SM wait until Summer review, but wouldn't surprise me if winter at all.

7 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Do you think Sassuolo high-rated players like Berardi (89), Locatelli (88), and Boga (88) will rise? What do you think the cap for a team like Sassuolo?

Not sure, Locatelli definitely worth 89 though he’s an excellent midfielder.

Boga might struggle to rise with his game time, catching Covid at the start of the season obviously didn’t help.

———————-

Big rise for Joel Abu Hanna this morning - 74 -> 82.

@Patron you called it my friend Yurkchenko 78 -> 82. Spot on! 👍

On 6/22/2020 at 10:15 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players born between the years 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

This is the second list I’ve done of players who you guys should definitely buy when they get added.

Umut Tohumcu / Hoffenheim

Arthur Wenderrosky / Fluminense

Daniel Nachev / Levski Sofia

Txus Alba / Barcelona

Oleg Ocheretko / Shakhtar Donetsk

Ilyas El Moussaoui / Feyenoord

Devyne Rensch / Ajax

Lion Semic / Dortmund

Ricardo Marques / Benfica

Luka Romero / Mallorca

Each list usually consists of 10 players of which I compiled a few months back, as you can see there are only 9 players here. That’s because Luka Romero was originally on this list but as you guys know he got added on Sunday.

Hope you all find this list useful, I will update the lists when each player gets added to SM in the future.

Oleg/Oleh Ocheretko (17) Added this morning! MUST BUY!

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Is giving Dominik Szaboszlai for Weston Mckennie a good deal for me?

I also have the option of getting Weston Mckennie plus Lorenzo Insigne for giving Dominik Szoboszlai plus Di Maria plus Karamoko Dembele/Caqueret/Adil Aouchiche.

Any suggestions?

If you have Szoboszlai keep him. If not and you have the possibility then but him.

33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I also have the option of getting Weston Mckennie plus Lorenzo Insigne for giving Dominik Szoboszlai plus Di Maria plus Karamoko Dembele/Caqueret/Adil Aouchiche.

Any suggestions?

Definitely wouldn’t do the deal in bold.

It’s tough between Mckennie and Szoboszlai, Mckennie could rise twice this season so he’s the better option short term.

I do however really rate Szoboszlai and think he’s a better player than Mckennie but  when will Szoboszlai next rise? Austria doesn’t get reviewed often.

If Szoboszlai gets a move which looks like it could happen this year then he is hands down the best option in my opinion.

SWIKI REPORT (25/11/20)

6 and a half pages of Australia and a mixture of random leagues and finishing off Ukraine (I hope)

Australia 🇦🇺

16 players edited Newcastle Jets, 11 players edited Central Coast Mariners, 16 players edited Melbourne Victory, 10 players edited Western Sydney Wanderers and 14 players edited MacArthur FC.

Ukraine 🇺🇦

3 players edited Zorya Luhansk, 2 players Inhulets Petrove, 1 player edited FC Lviv, 2 players edited Rukh Lviv and 1 player edited FC Minaj.

Single edits: Ipswich Town, Willem II, Bastia, Lens, Al Tawoon, SO Cholet, MEAP Nisou, FC Midtjylland, Veres Rivne, FK Mash’al Mubarek, AC Rimini, Malmo FF, UA Horta, Montevideo Wanderers, KV Oostende, America De Cali, Zweigen Kanazawa, Goztepe SK, Roma.

Players to note: Oscar Mingueza edited for Barcelona.

Roberto Gonzalez edited again, maybe he’s being resurrected 😁

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 🙂

8 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Not sure, will have to see

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Any suggestions?

I prefer Szoboszlai, think he will get a move next year - and then will get a rise outside the normal review schedule

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (25/11/20)

6 and a half pages of Australia and a mixture of random leagues and finishing off Ukraine (I hope)

Australia 🇦🇺

16 players edited Newcastle Jets, 11 players edited Central Coast Mariners, 16 players edited Melbourne Victory, 10 players edited Western Sydney Wanderers and 14 players edited MacArthur FC.

Ukraine 🇺🇦

3 players edited Zorya Luhansk, 2 players Inhulets Petrove, 1 player edited FC Lviv, 2 players edited Rukh Lviv and 1 player edited FC Minaj.

Single edits: Ipswich Town, Willem II, Bastia, Lens, Al Tawoon, SO Cholet, MEAP Nisou, FC Midtjylland, Veres Rivne, FK Mash’al Mubarek, AC Rimini, Malmo FF, UA Horta, Montevideo Wanderers, KV Oostende, America De Cali, Zweigen Kanazawa, Goztepe SK, Roma.

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 🙂

Out of interest, what is the lag time between the updates in the SWIKI and then being updated in game? Is it a week?

I have a quick tactical question, so I'm playing against someone in the league with team (Messi is now firmino) and tactics:image.png.51f1b526a1d6702ff2842a0afa049c5d.pngimage.png.98cc19ae089ec10114c2bae4e63a8299.png

I play 4-2-3-1B and he has a better defence and midfield than me (mine are 92 across the board) but same rated attack and GK, how would you attack? Would you try and attack down both flanks to take advantage of no full backs? I usually just play mixed attacking and have lost to him twice this season already :(

6 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Out of interest, what is the lag time between the updates in the SWIKI and then being updated in game? Is it a week?

I’m sure it’s random because: (Example below)

Jens Van Son and a few other players for FC Eindhoven were edited on the 20th of November and they all had a rise on the same day 20th of November. But in some cases players who have been edited around a similar time are yet to get a drop or rise in rating (could also be cosmetic/position change)

Joel Abu Hanna and Vladlen Yurchenko both got edited on the 18th of November and got a rise today 25th of Novemember.

So I would probably say within the week you should see the changes on SM.

Players switching clubs get changed instantly I think, Soccerwiki onto SM worlds/game.

Ive only recently been doing Swiki taking over from Socca, so I might be able to explain further in a few weeks/month.

1 minute ago, Toby S said:

I have a quick tactical question, so I'm playing against someone in the league with team (Messi is now firmino) and tactics:image.png.51f1b526a1d6702ff2842a0afa049c5d.pngimage.png.98cc19ae089ec10114c2bae4e63a8299.png

I play 4-2-3-1B and he has a better defence and midfield than me (mine are 92 across the board) but same rated attack and GK, how would you attack? Would you try and attack down both flanks to take advantage of no full backs? I usually just play mixed attacking and have lost to him twice this season already :(

Play down the right that’s his weakest area.

I would also have your highest rated player on the right attacking Alaba and Marquinhos.

I’m no expert though.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (25/11/20)

Australia 🇦🇺

Ukraine 🇺🇦

Thats all for now

Cheers Kieran 🙂

Interesting to see Spaniards moving to A-League this season. Benat and Susaeta - formerly of Athletic Bilbao - have teamed up for newly formed MacArthur. Today I see Javi Lopez has signed for Adelaide - will probably drop in the next few days.

I read somewhere that Susaeta - who was at Melbourne City last season - was joined to return to Europe pre-pandemic, but chose to stay in Australia because the covid situation there was better.