Rahul W's rating predictions

On 11/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, Sir Rahul said:

I joined this custom GW today - English Champ 0. 5 ID 405149. 40 teams, 35 man squad cap for Div 1, 40 for Div 2.

Five unmanaged clubs - Millwall, Burnley, QPR, Norwich and Birmingham. I took over a nice building project at WBA today. Would be nice to have some others from here. Only 40 teams so plenty of players available externally. Thought I'd promote here.

Wigan, Norwich, QPR and Birmingham are still available!

• Replies 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bukɑ said:

I have Bernardo Silva and Saul

Who should I sell to get Gnabry?

Bernardo Silva, City don’t look the same attacking force as they have been over the years.

21 minutes ago, T&T said:

Otto+ Brekalo + Soucek  + 7 million  (soucek has one concern) for Jules Kounde 

Thoughts?

Jules Kounde unless you need depth and these players will be first team.

Kounde will be 90+ in the near future and I don’t think none of these players will be.

21 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, from this lists, except Reyna (he is not for selling), which players is a must buy?Screenshot_20201125-160208_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.e14736ac66239e0d72c05f8e1125fcdc.jpgScreenshot_20201125-160215_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.1d1d63ff5444c5e92f577cf7836c6103.jpg

Gabriel Veron top of the list.

Also Aouchiche, Dantas, Hickey, Kabore, Embalo, Kenneth Taylor, Adeyemi, Agoume.

3 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

I have Bernardo Silva and Saul

Who should I sell to get Gnabry?

Bernardo Silva as he seem almost just going thru the motions in contrast to that season he got his 93.

Further upload at@jaybee thread Players to watch etc as link below towards bottom of page 6. Another upload 5-6pm ish tomorrow:-

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/6/

2 hours ago, T&T said:

Otto+ Brekalo + Soucek  + 7 million  (soucek has one concern) for Jules Kounde 

Thoughts?

Kounde unless you need depth, Soucek may get 88

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Guys, from this lists, except Reyna (he is not for selling), which players is a must buy?Screenshot_20201125-160208_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.e14736ac66239e0d72c05f8e1125fcdc.jpgScreenshot_20201125-160215_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.1d1d63ff5444c5e92f577cf7836c6103.jpg

What Kieran said

11 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Hans Hateboer or Gianluca Mancini or Giovanni Di Lorenzo?

Hateboer

Pavard + Aouar or De Ligt?

I have the duo, none of them start or me, while De Ligt would.

Useful info:
- my other RBs are TAA and Kimmich (but I often use Kimmich as a CM).
- my other CBs are Varane, Skriniar, Sule and Lucas Hernandez (I use Lucas as a LB backup for Robertson).
- my other CMs are Kimmich, Verratti, De Bruyne, Valverde, Tonali and Camavinga (I sometimes use De Bruyne as AM in my 4231)
- as you can imagine, I'm the best club in the gameworld, a full 116/116 and very competitive one. That's why I don't want to make a mistake in this deal.

Please, motivate your answers. Thanks in advance. 

Just now, Marek said:

Useful info:
- my other CBs are Varane, Skriniar, Sule and Lucas Hernandez (I use Lucas as a LB backup for Robertson).
- my other CMs are Kimmich, Verratti, De Bruyne, Valverde, Tonali and Camavinga (I sometimes use De Bruyne as AM in my 4231)
- as you can imagine, I'm the best club in the gameworld, a full 116/116 and very competitive one. That's why I don't want to make a mistake in this deal.

Pavard + Aouar. Pavard is playing at one of the best team in the world. He will get +1 at the next review, so he will have same rating as De ligt. Even if De Ligt is younger, that plus is equivalent with Aouar who is another young and talent player. Even if Aouar will not have any chance to play at you in the near future, i'm sure you can give him with another combination of players for something better. Also i'm pretty sure that your next matches will not have an impact (if you replace rating 92 with 91).

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

RIP Diego Armando Maradona 😓

One of the greatest players of all time!

Legend of the game!

I guess that the life of Drugs and Alcohol caught up with him.

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Hans Hateboer or Gianluca Mancini or Giovanni Di Lorenzo?

Hans Hateboer

31 minutes ago, Marek said:

Useful info:

Doesn't even matter looking at your team 😂

I would go duo purely for the fact that Pavard can play RB/CB which could be useful in your team if you would like to exploit Kimmich as a CM even if TAA is injured.

33 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

How about Hans Hateboer or Stefan Lainer?

I don’t usually like players touching 30 apart from your obvious candidates I.e De Bruyne, Mane, Salah etc but I would go for Lainer he’s been excellent this season and Monchengladbach are smashing it in the UCL.

They just need to pick their form up in the league, had a tough start playing Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen (Unbeaten) and Wolfsburg (unbeaten)

Chance of a rise in the winter maybe. 

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Useful info:

With 155 youth players. I'd say go for it! You have plenty of options!

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

https://3rddegree.net/juventus-coming-in-strong-for-bryan-reynolds

Seen this @Kieran_S91?

Any idea why his position is F(C) in game? worth buying I guess?

On 11/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Some more decent pick ups in the Western Conference MLS.

Top 7 teams minus Minnesota United who I did a post on last night.

Steve Clark - 78 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Marco Farfan - 76 -> 78 (Portland Timbers)

Pablo Bonilla - 78 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Eryk Williamson - 73 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Jeremy Ebobisse - 78 -> 80 (Portland Timbers)

Jaylin Lindsey - 75 -> 78 (Sporting KC)

Gianluca Busio - 78 -> 80 (Sporting KC)

Felipe Hernandez - 75 -> 78 (Sporting KC)

Shane O’Neill - 78 -> 80 (Seattle Sounders)

Jordy Delem - 78 -> 80 (Seattle Sounders)

Eddie Segura - 78 -> 80 (Los Angeles FC)

Bryce Duke - 68 -> 72 (Los Angeles FC)

Daniel Musovski - 70 -> 76 (Los Angeles FC)

Bryan Reynolds - 70 -> 78 (Dallas) Hes actually a right back *very highly rated

Tanner Tessman - 70 -> 76 (Dallas)

Brandon Servania - 70 -> 74 (Dallas)

John Nelson - 67 -> 75 (Dallas)

Jesus Ferreira - 73 -> 78 (Dallas)

Samuel Vines - 73 -> 78 (Colorado Rapids)

Cole Bassett - 75 -> 78 (Colorado Rapids)

Jonathan Lewis - 78 -> 80 (Colorado Rapids)

I’m not going to do the bottom teams, just picked a few players from the top half of each conference, East and West.

I mentioned him in some predictions I did for the MLS a while back, I noticed he was an FC in game that’s why I put a * beside his name.

He’s definitely worth picking up! Very good talent.

No idea why he’s a forward in game, he might of been converted IRL after being added to SM but not sure on that.

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Pavard + Aouar. Pavard is playing at one of the best team in the world. He will get +1 at the next review, so he will have same rating as De ligt. Even if De Ligt is younger, that plus is equivalent with Aouar who is another young and talent player. Even if Aouar will not have any chance to play at you in the near future, i'm sure you can give him with another combination of players for something better. Also i'm pretty sure that your next matches will not have an impact (if you replace rating 92 with 91).

I know that the duo is more valuable than De Ligt alone. I'm trying to build a top XI for the future and De Ligt is the best CB possibile for age/rating. In the long run I think De Ligt will have a better rating than Pavard. Still doubtful tho.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Doesn't even matter looking at your team 😂

I would go duo purely for the fact that Pavard can play RB/CB which could be useful in your team if you would like to exploit Kimmich as a CM even if TAA is injured.

Yeah, my only doubt is about having only 2 RBs.

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

With 155 youth players. I'd say go for it! You have plenty of options!

Haha, which club are you?

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Useful info:

Duo imo

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How about Hans Hateboer or Stefan Lainer?

Lainer

42 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I mentioned him in some predictions I did for the MLS a while back, I noticed he was an FC in game that’s why I put a * beside his name.

He’s definitely worth picking up! Very good talent.

No idea why he’s a forward in game, he might of been converted IRL after being added to SM but not sure on that.

thanks!

7 hours ago, Marek said:

Yeah, my only doubt is about having only 2 RBs.

Yeah that’s a fair point.

Duo regardless for me 😊

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Needs still a lot of time.. 

Weak game by him.

Nice game to make your full debut lol. Thrown straight in at the deep end when your manager really needs a win.

SWIKI REPORT (26/11/20)

5 pages today mainly the top 2 teams in Uruguay.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

18 players edited Liverpool De Montevideo and 19 players edited Montevideo Wanderers, 1 player edited CA Progreso, 1 player edited Danubio, 1 player edited CA Bella Vista, 1 player edited CA Villa Teresa, 1 player edited Central Espanol, 1 player edited Villa Espanola, 2 players edited Nacional

Australia 🇦🇺

6 players edited Melbourne City FC, 2 players edited Sydney FC, 1 player edited Brisbane Roar, 3 players edited Wellington Phoenix, 1 player edited Adelaide United

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (The Championship)

5 players edited Blackburn Rovers with Harvey Elliott among the edits, maybe a rise?

76 -> 80

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

9 players edited Bastia, 5 players edited Stade Briochin, 1 player edited Troyes.

Single edits: Mainz, Botafogo PB, FC Lviv, Sud America, Rosario Central, Leeds United, Lens, Huracan, Spartans FCCoritiba and FK Baltika.

Brendan Aaronson among the edits again, I said it before and will say it again, potential rise incoming 78 -> 82

I think SM are just giving the top teams a major review in Uruguay

@TMCostawhat do you think?

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

Edited by Kieran_S91
Correcting a mistake, oops