• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Jaden Philogene-Bidace (18) added this morning, worth an investment!

Aston Villa really are producing some great youngsters.

34 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

Hugo souza seems to have been dropped to the bench a couple of games ago and then he wasn't even benched a couple of nights ago 😔 

Had a bad spell at the beginning of the month, he’s young and I would imagine/hope his manager is just protecting him.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah that’s a fair point.

Duo regardless for me 😊

Nice game to make your full debut lol. Thrown straight in at the deep end when your manager really needs a win.

Of course it's nice to make your debut in games like this, but wasn't at his best in my opinion. Henrique played better for Botafogo. 

Still has a lot of potential, just my honest opinion about yesterday.

19 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Koke back to 94, any chance?

No not in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Of course it's nice to make your debut in games like this, but wasn't at his best in my opinion. Henrique played better for Botafogo. 

Still has a lot of potential, just my honest opinion about yesterday.

I was being sarcastic 😊

It was a crucial game for Marseille to win so it was actually a hard game for him with a lot of pressure.

Would make more sense to ease him in against a lower rated team in Ligue 1.

15 hours ago, Marek said:

Pavard + Aouar or De Ligt?

I have the duo, none of them start or me, while De Ligt would.

Useful info:
- my other RBs are TAA and Kimmich (but I often use Kimmich as a CM).
- my other CBs are Varane, Skriniar, Sule and Lucas Hernandez (I use Lucas as a LB backup for Robertson).
- my other CMs are Kimmich, Verratti, De Bruyne, Valverde, Tonali and Camavinga (I sometimes use De Bruyne as AM in my 4231)
- as you can imagine, I'm the best club in the gameworld, a full 116/116 and very competitive one. That's why I don't want to make a mistake in this deal.

Please, motivate your answers. Thanks in advance. 

Duo! It's not a good deal taking De Ligt even if he plays. The duo have a value, a trading value if nothing else it's a backward step. Cash or player values are the lifeblood of the team. I would try every other club in your Gw and see if U can get a better trade for these 2 players or other players. Show him u don't like the deal.

If that doesn't work, try the De Ligt deal again in a different way. If nothing works, wait for another situ. He may comeback, he may see one of your other players that rises in the next review, Take your time, "play hardball"  and "things change".... Aouar gets a big move to a big club, De Ligt gets a long injury in the game or real world, anything can happen that changes the picture. If a deal is bad, don't take it...

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (26/11/20)

5 pages today mainly the top 2 teams in Uruguay.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

18 players edited Liverpool De Montevideo and 19 players edited Montevideo Wanderers, 1 player edited CA Progreso, 1 player edited Danubio, 1 player edited CA Bella Vista, 1 player edited CA Villa Teresa, 1 player edited Central Espanol, 1 player edited Villa Espanola.

Australia 🇦🇺

6 players edited Melbourne City FC, 2 players edited Sydney FC, 1 player edited Brisbane Roar, 3 players edited Wellington Phoenix, 1 player edited Adelaide United

Portugal 🇵🇹

2 players edited Nacional

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (The Championship)

5 players edited Blackburn Rovers with Harvey Elliott among the edits, maybe a rise?

76 -> 80

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

9 players edited Bastia, 5 players edited Stade Briochin, 1 player edited Troyes.

Single edits: Mainz, Botafogo PB, FC Lviv, Sud America, Rosario Central, Leeds United, Lens, Huracan, Spartans FCCoritiba and FK Baltika.

Brendan Aaronson among the edits again, I said it before and will say it again, potential rise incoming 78 -> 82

I think SM are just giving the top teams a major review in Uruguay

@TMCostawhat do you think?

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

I think there are only the last 2 games to go into the Primera Division, so Uruguay might be the next league to be reviewed. (I was planning to do my prediction, but SM was faster than me!)

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (26/11/20)

18 players edited Liverpool De Montevideo and 19 players edited Montevideo Wanderers, 1 player edited CA Progreso, 1 player edited Danubio, 1 player edited CA Bella Vista, 1 player edited CA Villa Teresa, 1 player edited Central Espanol, 1 player edited Villa Espanola.

Australia 🇦🇺

6 players edited Melbourne City FC, 2 players edited Sydney FC, 1 player edited Brisbane Roar, 3 players edited Wellington Phoenix, 1 player edited Adelaide United

Portugal 🇵🇹

2 players edited Nacional

5 players edited Blackburn Rovers with Harvey Elliott among the edits, maybe a rise?

76 -> 80

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

9 players edited Bastia, 5 players edited Stade Briochin, 1 player edited Troyes.

Single edits: Mainz, Botafogo PB, FC Lviv, Sud America, Rosario Central, Leeds United, Lens, Huracan, Spartans FCCoritiba and FK Baltika.

Brendan Aaronson among the edits again, I said it before and will say it again, potential rise incoming 78 -> 82

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

I think so. In my files Australia and Uruguai were reviewed at the same time in March 2019.

35 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I think there are only the last 2 games to go into the Primera Division, so Uruguay might be the next league to be reviewed. (I was planning to do my prediction, but SM was faster than me!)

33 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I think so. In my files Australia and Uruguai were reviewed at the same time in March 2019.

Seems strange to start with the top 2 teams currently, we saw this with Ukraine a month or so back when reviewed Shakhtar and Dynamo Kiev but have only just completed the rest of Ukraine.

29 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Is there another stage after that? Why football in South America is so complicated? :D

I mean, I know there is Clausura, but I considered it a different tournament.

I’ve always thought that 😂

51 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Really strange...new SM strategy?

Maybe in the more obscure leagues but surely they won’t change how they do the big 5.

Well I hope 😁

28 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, 

Would you give VVD for kimmich + kounde? My opinion is to profit from this offer and accept it! :)

Thanks!

Good deal for depth but the only problem is you won’t find a better CB in the game.

I would be tempted though 😊

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (26/11/20)

18 players edited Liverpool De Montevideo and 19 players edited Montevideo Wanderers, 1 player edited CA Progreso, 1 player edited Danubio, 1 player edited CA Bella Vista, 1 player edited CA Villa Teresa, 1 player edited Central Espanol, 1 player edited Villa Espanola, 2 players edited Nacional

Australia 🇦🇺

76 -> 80

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

Interesting! 

10 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Another transfer that i need your opinion. Should i give Bernardo Silva for Klostermann + Sabitzer? From my opinion i think it's too little to accept it, and i will add also S.Dodo/H.Wolf (from his list) for this deal.

Thanks!

It is a decent deal imo if it is just those two, adding Dodo would be better.

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Koke back to 94, any chance?

Unlikely but he is certainly back to the 94 Koke level. Maybe if Atleti are in for the title... 

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Then Chile, Colombia, Ukraine, Austria, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Big 5

Austria and Switzerland have been done too I think? or was it just the top teams?

40 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys, 

Would you give VVD for kimmich + kounde? My opinion is to profit from this offer and accept it! :)

Thanks!

Good offer imo

28 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Another transfer that i need your opinion. Should i give Bernardo Silva for Klostermann + Sabitzer? From my opinion i think it's too little to accept it, and i will add also S.Dodo/H.Wolf (from his list) for this deal.

Thanks!

Duo + Dodo.

Bernardo is probably stuck at 93 and you get good depth with the duo/trio.

16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Austria and Switzerland have been done too I think? or was it just the top teams?

I think Austria and Switzerland were similar to Ukraine, just the top teams like Salzburg etc.

I feel like there was a period of a month or so where SM just ran through as many top teams as possible.

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

Armando Broja or Bryan Reynolds?

Also, how do you guys rate Yari Verschaeren? Potential ceiling?

Hard to say one is a RB and the other is a ST.

I like Broja because I’ve seen him regularly I think he will have a big future. But Reynolds is carrying a lot of hype at the minute and he could be on the move from the MLS soon.

Yari Verschaeren 90+ but not sure to be honest, best of asking Thorgan.