Rahul W's rating predictions

3 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I am in a Custom Game World, and the owner left recently, but the owners name is still there as Owner. Is there a way to get Owner rights transferred to someone else (like me)?

If the owner releases the GW you can buy it second hand from the SM shop. Not as expensive as buying a new custom though. You'll need to get the owner to release it, then select 'buy pre-owned custom GW' in the shop and put in the GW ID. 

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

If the owner releases the GW you can buy it second hand from the SM shop. Not as expensive as buying a new custom though. You'll need to get the owner to release it, then select 'buy pre-owned custom GW' in the shop and put in the GW ID. 

Cheers Kev. I have sent the owner a message, hopefully they'll release the GW for me.

7 hours ago, Risen44 said:

2 quick questions:

Do you think Eden Hazard will get a downgrade?I'm thinking of swapping him for Mo Salah

Same thing with Mauro Icardi - do you think i should swap him for Lukaku?

Yes I would swap Salah for Hazard I think Hazard might drop.

I would probably go for Lukaku too.

2 hours ago, russj said:

I have been offered Mbappe in exchange for Gnabry and Sane plus £80mill. Is this too much to give? My other wingers are Mahrez, Orazabal, Gomez and Jota. I have Martinez, Dzeko, Martial and Zapata as my strikers. My balance is £85 mill 

I would get Mbappe you seem to have plenty of options. It’s tough though.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Mourinho has subbed on three youngsters for their first-team debuts in the 82th minute, 4-0 up - including Alfie Whiteman the back-up keeper (73 rated). No respect for Ludogorets 😂 Whiteman has previously made the bench in 7 league games (earliest Nov 2017), one CL game and two EFL cup games.

The others are Harvey White (67) - who made the bench first in the Project Restart game vs Utd - has made the bench four other times since. Might get a small bump to 70 because 67 feels a bit low.

And Dane Scarlett - 16 year old, not on the database yet. Should get added within a week, I'd say 65 or 67.

Dane Scarlett MUST BUY when added 

26 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes I would swap Salah for Hazard I think Hazard might drop.

I would probably go for Lukaku too.

I would get Mbappe you seem to have plenty of options. It’s tough though.

Dane Scarlett MUST BUY when added 

I also have Stengs, Pavon and Foden out on loan 

1 hour ago, russj said:

I also have Stengs, Pavon and Foden out on loan 

Yeah I would definitely go for Mbappe you don’t see many 21 year old 95’s he will get the ballon d’Or one day in my opinion.

The next potential 21 year old to reach 95 is Haaland, the guy isn’t human and his goal scoring records are off the charts.

Real Madrid/Man United or a team that big will come in with huge money next season.

By the way I would sell Pavon he’s a wasted talent in the MLS.

SWIKI REPORT (27/11/20)

6 pages again today and it looks like the Uruguay review is in full swing.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

21 players edited CA Progreso, 17 players edited Cerro Largo, 22 players edited Club Plaza Colonia, 3 players edited Penarol, 2 players edited CA Fenix.

Single edits in Uruguay for: Danubio, Nacional, Deportivo Maldonado, CA Rentistas, Rocha FC and Boston River SC

Australia 🇦🇺

3 players edited Brisbane Roar, 2 players edited Western United, 1 player edited Adelaide United

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

4 players edited Annecy FC, 3 players edited US Creteil

Single edits: Celtic, Deportivo, Calcio Lecco, US Pianese, Huracan Las Heras, Correcaminos UAT, FK Shkupi, FK Vardar, Thono Evian, Alania Vladikavkaz, Torpedo Zhodino, Santos, CS Alagoano, Bnei Sakhnin, Sumqayit FK, Manly United, LB Chateauroux and Boca Juniors

Brenden Aaronson (20) among the edits for the 3rd time in a matter of days.

For help on risers and predictions for Uruguay visit@TMCosta and @gyanthecatthreads.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

5 hours ago, russj said:

I have been offered Mbappe in exchange for Gnabry and Sane plus £80mill. Is this too much to give? My other wingers are Mahrez, Orazabal, Gomez and Jota. I have Martinez, Dzeko, Martial and Zapata as my strikers. My balance is £85 mill 

I would do it. His value will not drop for few years. So any chance to get him specially by giving a 93 and 92 (cash is invalid here) is a very good deal. 

Also the standard at BM is so high that getting a rise in SM will be very difficult since their ceiling is so high. 

BM have already done poorly by just drawing and losing a game (comparing to last review).

47 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah I would definitely go for Mbappe you don’t see many 21 year old 95’s he will get the ballon d’Or one day in my opinion.

The next potential 21 year old to reach 95 is Haaland, the guy isn’t human and his goal scoring records are off the charts.

Real Madrid/Man United or a team that big will come in with huge money next season.

By the way I would sell Pavon he’s a wasted talent in the MLS.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Man United are not a big club? Aside from Liverpool United are the biggest club in England and one of the biggest in the world.

The whole issue with United is that Ed Woodward is not a football man and therefore United struggle when it comes to making deals for players with transfers essentially breaking down or resulting in United usually paying over inflated prices for players.

Ole could potentially be the key to bringing in Haaland (if he’s still there by next summer) Haaland played for Ole at Molde.

26 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Man United are not a big club? Aside from Liverpool United are the biggest club in England and one of the biggest in the world.

The whole issue with United is that Ed Woodward is not a football man and therefore United struggle when it comes to making deals for players with transfers essentially breaking down or resulting in United usually paying over inflated prices for players.

Ole could potentially be the key to bringing in Haaland (if he’s still there by next summer) Haaland played for Ole at Molde.

United are a big club but not on the up. Just going to a big club isn't worth now for players like Sancho and Haaland. 

Haaland playing under Ole doesn't mean anything. Haaland isn't looking for a lifeboat, he is looking for a Yacht which isn't Ole or United atm.

18 minutes ago, Nameless said:

United are a big club but not on the up. Just going to a big club isn't worth now for players like Sancho and Haaland. 

Haaland playing under Ole doesn't mean anything. Haaland isn't looking for a lifeboat, he is looking for a Yacht which isn't Ole or United atm.

If United paid 120 million, Sancho would be a Manchester United player now.

EDIT: Ole reference was mainly for persuasion purposes, managers can sometimes influence players to join.

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Cheers Kev. I have sent the owner a message, hopefully they'll release the GW for me.

If they dont then you have to wait till the end of the season and then the world will become "free" I took one over without speaking to the old owner and changed a few parameters in week one  of a new season

58 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

If United paid 120 million, Sancho would be a Manchester United player now.

EDIT: Ole reference was mainly for persuasion purposes, managers can sometimes influence players to join.

Also there are a number of reasons why a player would want to join a club.

1) Club - The player in question may support the club or want to join a club due to its history I.e Manchester United/ Real Madrid/Barcelona. Many players also dream of playing for certain clubs. I’m sure if Real Madrid spent a couple of seasons out of the Champions League top players would still want to sign for the galacticos.

2) Manager - Some players like to work under certain managers or like the idea of playing for a certain manager, I don’t see how James Rodriguez dreamt of playing for Everton but because Ancelotti is their I’m sure he helped persuade James to join.

3) Money - A lot of South American’s fall into this catergory, with examples such as Oscar and Talisca who went to China for the money if though they were in their prime, you could also say Neymar drops into this with his move to PSG, he’s won nothing since apart from a few Ligue 1 titles. Europeans fall foul to this too with Arnautovic being a prime example when he moved to China.

4) Trophies - Players will join to win silverware, which is a pretty obvious choice in my opinion. Trophies are more important than money but that’s my view.

5) League - Players will join a team because they want to play in a certain league, the English Premier League holds a lot of reputation and a lot of players have said they want to join a certain club to play in the Premier League.

6) Agents - Sometimes agents have too much of a say, this was the case with former Metz player Habib Diallo who said he was forced to join Strasbourg when he actually wanted to move to the Premier League, Sheff United were interested at the time.

Im sure there are many more examples. I don’t see how because a team is doing poorly that therefore he’s guaranteed not to join said club.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (27/11/20)

6 pages again today and it looks like the Uruguay review is in full swing.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

21 players edited CA Progreso, 17 players edited Cerro Largo, 22 players edited Club Plaza Colonia, 3 players edited Penarol, 2 players edited CA Fenix.

Single edits in Uruguay for: Danubio, Nacional, Deportivo Maldonado, CA Rentistas, Rocha FC and Boston River SC

Australia 🇦🇺

3 players edited Brisbane Roar, 2 players edited Western United, 1 player edited Adelaide United

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

4 players edited Annecy FC, 3 players edited US Creteil

Single edits: Celtic, Deportivo, Calcio Lecco, US Pianese, Huracan Las Heras, Correcaminos UAT, FK Shkupi, FK Vardar, Thono Evian, Alania Vladikavkaz, Torpedo Zhodino, Santos, CS Alagoano, Bnei Sakhnin, Sumqayit FK, Manly United, LB Chateauroux and Boca Juniors

Brenden Aaronson (20) among the edits for the 3rd time in a matter of days.

For help on risers and predictions for Uruguay visit@TMCosta and @gyanthecatthreads.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

Agustin Oliveros got a +6 wednesday before Uruguai review started 🤔  SM?

44 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

What they are trying to do is have the random rises and pre-rises (both value and ratings) so people who actually keep track of the countries have less of an advantage . 
At least thats the feeling I am getting .

47 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

On 11/19/2020 at 8:34 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (19/11/20)

9 pages with a lot of random behaviour from SM many single edits but in the whole a continuation of Ukraine.

Ukraine 🇺🇦

11 players edited FC Minaj, 9 players edited Inhulets Petrove, 14 players edited Rukh Lviv, 19 players edited FC Lviv.

The Netherlands 🇳🇱 (Eerste Divisie)

6 players edited Go Ahead Eagles, 4 players edited Telstar, 2 players edited Almere City

Qatar 🇶🇦

4 players edited Al Shamal SC. (Just the one team)

Also 2 players edited for Benfica along with many single edits: Bologna, Real Salt Lake, Minnesota United, Falkirk, Strasbourg, Middlesbrough, Sassuolo, Melbourne Victory, Dumbarton, Venezia.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 

Another nation with a few teams edited but only the odd player, teams to note: 2 players edited Danubio, 1 player edited CA Fenix and 1 for Uruguay Montevideo.

Wily Boly at Wolves has also been edited along with ‘WHY ALWAYS ME’ Mario Balotelli who I would expect will probably see a drop in rating.

That’s all for now

Cheers Kieran 😊

I may have missed Oliveros edit, as you can see in the post I’ve quoted from the 19th Thursday last week, a few Uruguay teams were edited. I don’t always mention every single team when it comes to single edits because there can 30/40+ teams that need a mention and as you know SM don’t like to make it easy with teams dotted around everywhere. Very time consuming.

I can only apologies though 😔 

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What is the expected rise for Guillamon (sp?) of Valencia. 

The club isn't doing well (actually they are considering the circumstances) but he is getting minutes. 

To the ones who watches La Liga - is he a good player with good future?

Good player for the future. As for his rise I would say 80 -> 84

23 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

What they are trying to do is have the random rises and pre-rises (both value and ratings) so people who actually keep track of the countries have less of an advantage . 
At least thats the feeling I am getting .

I do get that feeling too but it looks like Uruguay are now under a full review and there are players to be had before they get reviewed.

2 that have been mentioned one by Jacob and one by Ben-SAFC.

Guzman Corujo - 78 -> 80+

Bruno Veglio - 70 -> 78

6 minutes ago, Jose7 said:

+1 for Calhonoglu? 

Yes I think he has a good chance.

Lamine Gueye - 78 -> 82 (500k)

Max Kilman - 78 -> 83 (400k)

Anderson Lucoqui - 76 -> 80 (320k)

Randal Kolo Muani - 75 -> 80 (600k)

Sinaly Diomande - 73 -> 80 (300k)

Matteo Lovato - 73 -> 78-80 (340k)

Jean Manuel Mbom - 78 -> 82 (600k)

Here’s a few risers.

33 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I may have missed Oliveros edit, as you can see in the post I’ve quoted from the 19th Thursday last week, a few Uruguay teams were edited. I don’t always mention every single team when it comes to single edits because there can 30/40+ teams that need a mention and as you know SM don’t like to make it easy with teams dotted around everywhere. Very time consuming.

I can only apologies though 😔 

Good player for the future. As for his rise I would say 80 -> 84

Not your fault. Its like topofthebilly said.