Rahul W's rating predictions

21 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

....... Play cool Emy but IF he will take Ignatius Ganago ....."Quietly take Botman, walk round the corner and run!"  ...😍

Sven Botman 7 Aug20 +3 53.7% 2 85

Ignatius Ganago

Lens 9th -23.6% 0 85

If it's oki for you, can you tell me, plz, how you calculate this (53.7%)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

He wants in exchange Ignatius Ganago + Bobby Duncan.

I'd still do it, Duncan is a prospect and England U20 who might turn into something good in the future. But as the deal looks now u still have the edge on it and u don't need to tire yourself out running anymore ....😄

12 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

If it's oki for you, can you tell me, plz, how you calculate this (53.7%)

It's formulas on top of formulas Emy. I can say the biggest formula is minutes played which Botman is 100% of the available minutes, but there are a lot more than that. Ganago is less than 50% if I remember correctly.

Edit: Just checked just 44% for Ganago he's played in 8 matches out of 10 but hasn't played a 90minute match so far this season, substituted out 6 times benched twice and subbed in twice. Not yet convinced his manager. Whereas Botman is just all games all 90minutes!

1 minute ago, russj said:

Thoughts on Sane and Ndidi? Neither are first choice and been offered good money in a game world where cash has value. There are players I could get to replace too 

Hm, Sane is going to develop nice at Bayern, i'm inclined to keep him. But between Sane and Ndidi, i would sell Ndidi. What is list with players that you want to buy it?

42 minutes ago, russj said:

Thoughts on Sane and Ndidi? Neither are first choice and been offered good money in a game world where cash has value. There are players I could get to replace too 

Ndidi would be first choice for Leicester if he didn't have a long term injury. I'll try to check if he's due back soon...

Edit: He has had a Groin injury since 20 Sept. Sometime ago he had surgery and the target for return was actually quite soon as 3rd of December. 

You would need good replacements for these 2 players russj, care to say who??

Just uploaded spreadsheet for PSG and Nice to @jaybee thread players to watch 2020/21 Page 6 near bottom.  

Link:- https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-3246394

4 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Frenkie De Jong, Fede Valverde or Rodri Hernandez?

Frenkie

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them: Militao, Issa Diop, Tierney, Bensebaini

Bensebaini, Tierney, Militao, Diop

1 hour ago, Mattheus said:

Riqui puig interesting to buy?

Yes but he needs more gametime irl

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Phil Foden to 89?

Might be too soon, 89 by end of season probably 

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I want to take Sven Botman but in exchange that manager wants Ignatius Ganago + Bobby Duncan or Curtis Jones (the last one i'm inclined to refuse it).

What is your suggestions?

Thanks!

Give Ganago and Duncan

1 hour ago, Mattheus said:

Maximilian Eggestein +2?

Josh sargent +2 ?

Eggestein? He is already 89. Unless you mean his brother, but he is playing in Austria now.

Yes probably

28 minutes ago, russj said:

Keep Sane, he should grow at Bayern. Unless you can replace with someone better, unlikely to get 93 this season.

Ndidi I'd replace, won't rise for a while until he moves on.

3 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Cunha +1 or +2?

How has Smalling been this season? Could he get a +1?

As he is 87 rated I'd say 88 first. Hertha remain in mid table.

Smalling has played two of the five Serie A games he has been available for this season. Of course, he missed the first three games due to his late transfer. Also played 86 minutes across two games in the Europa. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8983209/Chris-Smalling-picks-knee-injury-Roma-training-days-suffering-food-poisoning.html

Won't rise, I'm not sure he will rise again in his career. Unfortunately United did him bad in the pursuit of a decent transfer fee.

2 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Leeds will try to buy or loan him but they are not the only interested party. Very Interesting is the answer Mattheus

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Phil Foden to 89?

+1 to 88 in winter review, probably another +1 in summer too if all goes well.

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

What are Marquinhos' chances of getting a +1 anytime soon?

I've been offered Gabriel Veron+ Marquinhos+3m for Varane, do I take it?

Yes I would even tho your defence would be down very slightly for losing a 94. Veron would be a great capture Lost Soul.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:04 PM, Risen44 said:

2 quick questions:

Do you think Eden Hazard will get a downgrade?I'm thinking of swapping him for Mo Salah

Same thing with Mauro Icardi - do you think i should swap him for Lukaku?

I reckon Eden Hazard is more likely to drop at the end of the season (seems fair to me): his influence on the team and RM's achievements this season will contribute to his drop/stay.

And, yes swapping Eden for Mohammed Salah is a very good deal. 

19 hours ago, russj said:

I have been offered Mbappe in exchange for Gnabry and Sane plus £80mill. Is this too much to give? My other wingers are Mahrez, Orazabal, Gomez and Jota. I have Martinez, Dzeko, Martial and Zapata as my strikers. My balance is £85 mill 

I would 🤔..........Do it! As, it could be your only opportunity to ever capture him. Plus at young age he still has great value. 

To raise some cash you could sell the likes of Pavon, Zapata and Dzeko. 

10 hours ago, Jose7 said:

Hi guys, thank you for all your help on this thread. 

Thoughts on +1 for Calhonoglu?

Going by his recent performances I would say no, not deserving of it.

Having said that, I reckon he's got a very good chance of a +1 though, given his influence on Milan's ressurection this season. 😀

Also looking to spend on a few 300k-500k risers, any ideas?

Kieran has it covered. 🙂

8 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Frenkie De Jong, Fede Valverde or Rodri Hernandez?

5 hours ago, Mattheus said:

If you can be patient to see how he develops in the next few seasons. 

Consider that Xavi and Fabregas rate him quite highly. Puig is also being linked with an (interesting) move away to Leeds United.  😀

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

I want to take Sven Botman but in exchange that manager wants Ignatius Ganago + Bobby Duncan or Curtis Jones (the last one i'm inclined to refuse it).

What is your suggestions?

Thanks!

I believe RoBotman has started all games for Lille, with a very impressive performance rating of (7.11) so far this season.

He certainly has the potential to become a top-class defender (and rise much further than his current rating). 

4 hours ago, russj said:

Muller, Ziyech,Fabinho, Barella 

5 hours ago, Lost soul said:

What are Marquinhos' chances of getting a +1 anytime soon?

I've been offered Gabriel Veron+ Marquinhos+3m for Varane, do I take it?

Almost impossible imo

Sure

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How do you guys rate Sofiane Diop? Been playing well & getting minutes in an exciting Young Monaco side. How much will he rise? And potential 90+?

Answer is below

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

That’s a 67% increase chance to 85 😧😧

Is he playing that good? I don’t follow the Ligue 1, so someone can fill me in?

Yes, should get 85. May only get 84 in winter and then 86 in summer.

Not sure how good he is. But minutes should get him rise till about 86 as long as performances are decent.

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Zeki Celik or Colin Dagba? Why?

Actually surprised that Dagba has played a fair bit this season. More than 50% of available minutes. But I still prefer Celik as he is already 89.

23 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Recently linked with a move to Spurs. ZC also has a better performance average than Dagba (6.99 > 6.80). CD is so rated less by 4 points! 

Plus, watching PSG - Dagba has never really stood out/impressed for me: played poorly against As Monaco, Manchester United, Nice and Marsellie already this season.  

6 hours ago, russj said:

Muller, Ziyech,Fabinho, Barella 

I would keep Sane and sell Ndidi for Fabinho.

6 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Cunha +1 or +2?

How has Smalling been this season? Could he get a +1?

Cunha - 87 -> 88

Smalling stay.

5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How do you guys rate Sofiane Diop? Been playing well & getting minutes in an exciting Young Monaco side. How much will he rise? And potential 90+?

80 -> 85

Good talent I would say he could get to 90 in the future.

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Celik, more game time and has played better this season. Been linked to the Premier League a few times too. Also with Dagba he’s not even first choice at PSG with Florenzi there.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

@Kieran_S91 Nice win for Newcastle! Not sure if it was entirely deserved but y'all took your chances at the end, fair play.  Watched this on Amazon Prime and I kinda regret it a bit, pretty boring game 😂

Good to see Joelinton get a goal + assist 👌

We’re such a lucky team, I’ve said numerous times that we are a team without direction. Usually it’s a case of 11 men behind the ball and hope that ASM can produce some magic or we can find Wilson on the break.

Never liked Bruce as a manager and never will. I always find it strange with managers like Bruce who always seem to land a job in the Premier League.

Why can’t we be like Southampton and think outside the box when it comes to managers... oh wait Ashley just wants a yes man 😂

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Choose a side - 

(i) Hauge+Gakpo+cash = Camavinga.

(ii) Hermoso+Amad Diallo+cash = D. Costa (Sevilla CB)

(i) Camavinga

(ii) Hermoso + Amad Diallo + cash

Not sure on the second deal though.

On 11/24/2020 at 9:52 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Players to note: Mark Mckenzie (21) due a rise 78 -> 82, this edit could be merely a cosmetic change but he’s worth buying none the less.

Brendon Aaronson (20) recently moved to RB Salzburg, could get a transfer rise 78 -> 82 but I think it may just be a change of teams on SM but not sure.

Mark McKenzie - 78 -> 82 - As predicted

Brenden Aaronson - 78 -> 82 - As predicted