• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

SWIKI REPORT (28/11/20)

4 pages and the continuation of Uruguay, Australia and the lower leagues of France.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

12 players edited CA Cerro, 1 player edited CA Fenix, 1 player edited Penarol, 1 player edited CA Porteño, 1 player edited Boston River SC, 15 players edited Montevideo City Torque, 2 players edited CA Atenas, 2 players edited CA Villa Teresa.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

5 players edited FC Bastia Borgo, 6 players edited FC Villefranche, 1 player edited US Boulogne, 2 players edited Annecy FC

Australia 🇦🇺

2 players edited Western United, 1 player edited Adelaide United.

Single edits: Coventry City, La Piedad, Cruz Azul Hidalgo, Atletico Reynosa, FK Baltika, Alania Vladikavkaz, Torpedo Zhodino, East Stirlingshire, FC Caspiy, Arbil, Dynamo Bryansk, Sligo Rovers, FK Vardar, Steaua Bucuresti, Veles Moskva, AC Renate and Dinamo Bucuresti.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

5 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Seeing 2 from philadelphia union rise today made me think MLS was going to to be around the corner . Still the edits showing no real sign of it , sadly .

I would still think MLS and after that big 5 leagues starting .

Couple of teams from Chile and Mexico as well today.

Makes sense that they did Mark McKenzie and Brendan Aaronson considering Philadelphia Union we’re knocked out the MLS a few days back.

On 11/20/2020 at 1:25 PM, Soccahappy said:

Thinking about the MLS Review...So I just looked and ...

The longggg play-offs start this weekend. So it would make sense to start the review in time to finish after the final 13 December. Play-offs are that many semi-finals and Finals of each of the Conferences it takes a month. Must be exciting for the fans tho... 

Much easier and accurate for SM to wait to start now they have left it so long! 

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Seeing 2 from philadelphia union rise today made me think MLS was going to to be around the corner . Still the edits showing no real sign of it , sadly .

I would still think MLS and after that big 5 leagues starting .

Still think it's tied into MLS starting as said above " it would make sense to start the review in time to finish after the final 13 December". So maybe a number of days working up to the final maybe a week b4, so that would be towards mid to end of next week??

On 6/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Bartosz Bialek

Club - Wolfsburg

Age - 18

Position - Forward

Bialek is very tall but nimble footed striker currently playing in the Ekstraklasa for Zaglebie Lubin.

He has been in fine form since joining the first team squad scoring 6 goals in 11 games in the league.

Video below 

As you can see from the video above he is a very skilful striker reminding me a little of Robert Lewandowski.

Keep an eye on this guy!

SM rating - 73

*Rating changes - 73 -> 78

Value - 400k

Scored his first goal for Wolfsburg last night in a 5-3 win over Werder Bremen.

Wolfsburg still unbeaten after 9 games with 4 wins and 5 draws.

On 11/25/2020 at 8:59 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Oleg/Oleh Ocheretko (17) Added this morning! MUST BUY!

Scored his first senior goal yesterday!

16 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How do you guys rate Sofiane Diop? Been playing well & getting minutes in an exciting Young Monaco side. How much will he rise? And potential 90+?

He looks great on stats but but have to admit not seen him play 😌

Sofian Diop Monaco 5th 67.9% 5 85
13 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Zeki Celik or Colin Dagba? Why?

What are U looking for Mike? Celik is of a higher standard but a bit less of a chance to rise.

Celik Lille  2nd 10.7% 1 89 8.7% 10.7%

Dagba shows potential to get to Celiks standard eventually but greater chance of a rise, tho SM have increased his value by 1m lately

Colin Dagba SM incr 1M 25.9% 2 87 25.9%

-

Celik even without a rise 88 and Dagba 87

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Choose a side - 

(i) Hauge+Gakpo+cash = Camavinga.

(ii) Hermoso+Amad Diallo+cash = D. Carlos (Sevilla CB)

Chosen as above in Bold Nameless

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

It's formulas on top of formulas Emy. I can say the biggest formula is minutes played which Botman is 100% of the available minutes, but there are a lot more than that. Ganago is less than 50% if I remember correctly.

Edit: Just checked just 44% for Ganago he's played in 8 matches out of 10 but hasn't played a 90minute match so far this season, substituted out 6 times benched twice and subbed in twice. Not yet convinced his manager. Whereas Botman is just all games all 90minutes!

Ganago has scored 4 goals in those 8 games which is good for a team that has been promoted.

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

Been one of their best players too with a 7.19 rating, 3 MOTM performances.

He should rise to 86 if SM take in to consideration his performances.

Yeah, I would think even though he hasn't maybe played a massive amount of minutes that his goals will be a determing factor in him getting a rise.

I wonder too whether Bade might even rise enough to bring him in line with Medina.

11 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Yeah, I would think even though he hasn't maybe played a massive amount of minutes that his goals will be a determing factor in him getting a rise.

I wonder too whether Bade might even rise enough to bring him in line with Medina.

I doubt only because I see Medina rising to 85, I think the highest Bade gets is 73 -> 82.

Bade will more than likely reach 85+ by the end of the season which could end up being in line with Medina at that point.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I know this is a football thread but thought I would post this, New Zealand paying tribute to Diego Maradona before doing the iconic Haka.

Classy

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

What is the predicted rise for Zubimendi of Sociedad?

83/84

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Choose a side - 

(i) Hauge+Gakpo+cash = Camavinga.

(ii) Hermoso+Amad Diallo+cash = D. Carlos (Sevilla CB)

Camavinga

Hermoso and Diallo

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (28/11/20)

4 pages and the continuation of Uruguay, Australia and the lower leagues of France.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

12 players edited CA Cerro, 1 player edited CA Fenix, 1 player edited Penarol, 1 player edited CA Porteño, 1 player edited Boston River SC, 15 players edited Montevideo City Torque, 2 players edited CA Atenas, 2 players edited CA Villa Teresa.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

5 players edited FC Bastia Borgo, 6 players edited FC Villefranche, 1 player edited US Boulogne, 2 players edited Annecy FC

Australia 🇦🇺

2 players edited Western United, 1 player edited Adelaide United.

Single edits: Coventry City, La Piedad, Cruz Azul Hidalgo, Atletico Reynosa, FK Baltika, Alania Vladikavkaz, Torpedo Zhodino, East Stirlingshire, FC Caspiy, Arbil, Dynamo Bryansk, Sligo Rovers, FK Vardar, Steaua Bucuresti, Veles Moskva, AC Renate and Dinamo Bucuresti.

Thats all for now guys

Cheers Kieran 😊

Hello @Kieran_S91. When you say "edited", do you mean the rating's player or something else?

On 11/25/2020 at 12:35 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting to see Spaniards moving to A-League this season. Benat and Susaeta - formerly of Athletic Bilbao - have teamed up for newly formed MacArthur. Today I see Javi Lopez has signed for Adelaide - will probably drop in the next few days.

I read somewhere that Susaeta - who was at Melbourne City last season - was joined to return to Europe pre-pandemic, but chose to stay in Australia because the covid situation there was better.

Victor Sanchez (86) the fourth Spaniard in A-League - signed for Western United. 

39 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Brighton are so unlucky 

You mean lucky 😉😂 Soft penalty that.

But I agree, they have been very unlucky this season.

18 minutes ago, Carmine Sgariglia said:

Hello @Kieran_S91. When you say "edited", do you mean the rating's player or something else?

Can be a number of things from their rating to positional change or a change of club. Generally when a full team is being edited most changes will be for rating.

Hope that makes sense 😊

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

What is the predicted rise for Zubimendi of Sociedad?

Atm 83 or 84 even tho he didn't play in last League match away at Cadiz he did play 90mins in midweek Europa League match. Being only 80 rated fairly easy for him to get 83 but needs to continue to play moderately regularly in League to get 84.