Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, JBS said:

Bruno Guimaraes or Fred

Bruno is not getting regular minutes, Fred seems to be first choice at DMC for United.

Bruno, similar reason to Rahul.

1 hour ago, Bukɑ said:

Son +1?

Fred +1?

Son - Yes

Fred - No

——————

Swiki report coming shortly, had a busy morning 😊

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

SWIKI REPORT (29/11/20)

Probably one of the most boring days since I’ve been doing these reports. 2 pages with zero pattern and just a random number of teams.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

4 players edited US Avranches, 2 players edited FC Bastia Borgo.

USA 🇺🇸 (MLS)

1 player edited Los Angeles Galaxy

Uruguay 🇺🇾

1 player edited CA Fenix

Italy 🇮🇹 (Lower leagues)

1 player edited Ravenna FC, 1 player edited Novara Calcio, 1 player edited AZ Picerno, 1 player edited AC Rimini.

Australia 🇦🇺

1 players edited Wellington Phoenix, 1 player edited Newcastle Jets

Single edits: FK Olimpik Sarajevo, Chiangmai FC, Dundee, Torpedo Moskva, NK Bjelovar, FK Borec, FK Pelister, AS Monaco, FK Sileks, SKA Khabarovsk, Deportes Puerto Montt, Entente SSG, FK Gostivar,Tom Tomsk, AS Poissy, Team Wellington, CS Uruguay.

Thats all for now guys, reports this week coming week will be arriving much earlier around 4 am UK time, I have a busy schedule this week

Cheers Kieran 😊

6 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Would you give Idrissi Oussama + Lisandro Martinez for Pau Torres?

Thanks!

Pau, like Kieran said

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

What team do you want to go in forum league? Can you respond on the thread. List of teams are on page 7.

Will do mate

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

How good is Ward-Prowse! His strike of a dead ball is expectional! 🤩

Fred gave that free-kick cheaply sigh

But what a win!

On 10/16/2020 at 7:40 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Rodon will probably play less this season but should probably be enough for 84 minimum?

Alderweireld's injury will help Rodon's rating - if he plays regularly in December he should get 84 in the winter review, then possible 85 in summer. Played well today on his full PL debut.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:00 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Luka Romero came on off the bench against Real Madrid tonight, to become the youngest ever player to play in La Liga at an astonishing 15 years 7 weeks and 6 days old.

Star in the making 🇦🇷🤩

Luka Romero (16) scores his first senior goal at 16 years and 11 days old! This kid is going to be a superstar 🤩

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Do a player's value decrease when they turn 30?

Yeah think so?

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thoughts and prayers with Raul Jimenez 🙏

Jimenez and Grosjean (from the F1), today could have been so much worse. Grateful both are alright.

1 hour ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Icardi?

I have Lewa, Mbappe, Halaand, Martial and Djogo Jota..

Haha sell

1 hour ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Icardi?

I have Lewa, Mbappe, Halaand, Martial and Djogo Jota..

Sell Icardi, your strength in depth is brilliant.

43 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Jimenez and Grosjean (from the F1), today could have been so much worse. Grateful both are alright.

100% had visions of Niki Lauda when I saw Grosjean getting dragged out of the fire.

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

Goalkeepers with the best potential?

Illan Meslier, Marteen Vandervoort, Hugo Souza, Matheus Donelli, Teddy Sharman-Lowe, Marcel Pitaluga, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, Matvey Safonov, Diogo Costa, Anatoliy Trubin.

11 minutes ago, Lass said:

For those who have experience and above all follow the Premier league. How would you order these players predicting their score in the future from high to low? Kai HAVERTZ / Phil FODEN / Mason MOUNT / Youri TIELEMANS. Thank you

Phil Foden, Kai Havertz, Mason Mount, Youri Tielemens.

Phil Foden - 93/4

Kai Havertz - 93

Mason Mount - 92/3

Youri Tielemens - 92

I believe these ratings could be the peak for these players but it’s hard to judge. That is my order though.

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thoughts and prayers with Raul Jimenez 🙏

Jimenez took some hit, I'm not sure if he was even conscious by the time they were wheeling him away on the stretcher. I have no idea how Luiz was allowed to play on, after being the other player involved (Shearer was not happy with that decision on MOTD2 earlier).

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I don't know how Grosjean survived his crash, I was watching live and momentarily thought he had died. Incredible that he 'only' suffered minor burns and broken ribs.

6 hours ago, Hfazil said:

How many days after the final match is the promotion play-off final? If I play my first team in the league game will they be fit for the final?

Only 1 day in between the 2 playoff matches . Fitness is always a big concern as your players have no time to rest .

final match of season - 1 day - playoff match 1 - 1 day - playoff match 2 - end of season