• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, JacobMOX said:

Two quick questions. Martial hasn't got any possibilities of raising 92? The limit of players in a team of a standard game world is 255? Thanks in advance :)

Martial has zero chance this winter of reaching 92. Maybe we saw a glimpse on Sunday that United are better up front with Cavani.

Tough to judge with Martial not playing but something to think about.

Yes 255 is max.

24 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Mason mount + Nabil Fekir OR Milinkovic?

Duo, I would even go for Mount over Milenkovic as a straight swap.

5 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Luis Suarez + 20m or Aubameyang?

Gameworld not especially competitive so money sometimes still useful.

Suarez + 20 m.

Are arteta’s tactics having a negative effect on Auba? Something to think about considering he’s not been scoring this season.

Auba has been prolific for the last couple of seasons.

1 hour ago, JacobMOX said:

Two quick questions. Martial hasn't got any possibilities of raising 92? The limit of players in a team of a standard game world is 255? Thanks in advance :)

Seemed possible after the way he ended last season. But now Cavani is proving to be a better No 9 and tough to see Martial getting the goals needed for a summer 92. No league goals in the 5 of 9 he has been available (3 suspended), two CL goals (1 a pen, 1 in a loss). Not good enough. He's lucky he got his 91 last season (deserved obviously) but if he missed it then, he wouldn't have risen now.

Yes I think.

55 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Duo, like Kieran says, even Mount is good. Will get 90. Feel like Fekir's rating is always at risk as he is at Betis, but even if he drops it's a great deal.

Assume you mean Nikola Milenkovic?

36 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Luis Suarez + 20m or Aubameyang?

Gameworld not especially competitive so money sometimes still useful.

Last season Suarez was the one struggling. But in a different team and situation he is doing well now.

Auba on the other hand... 2 non penalty goals in Prem/Europa. Huge drop off from last season. You could see him dropping again this season to 93. In fact, if Arsenal's form doesn't pick up, they could even drop him in the winter. 

Fixtures in December: Spurs away, Burnley home, Soton home, Everton away, Chelsea home, Brighton away. 

49 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Duo, I would even go for Mount over Milenkovic as a straight swap

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Duo, like Kieran says, even Mount is good. Will get 90. Feel like Fekir's rating is always at risk as he is at Betis, but even if he drops it's a great deal.

Assume you mean Nikola Milenkovic?

Just to clarify, I meant Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic!!

5 minutes ago, Rucacosta01 said:

Chances of rise in winter review?

Paredes +1/90 No, only played 359/1080 minutes in league, and 90/360 in CL. Not enough.

R.Sanches +1/89 Possible, but maybe in the summer.

Portu +1/90 If Sociedad stay in the top spots by the review time, I can see him getting.

Roca +1/90 Nah, he's a back-up not playing. Only played 157 minutes for Bayern (90 against inferior cup opposition). Just seen he got sent off twice this season in 214 mins (including Espanyol), impressive. Good player though, just needs time.

Florenzi +1/91 Dropped in August, so nope. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Nicolo Barella +1? One of the must used player by the coach and often also plays for the national team...

Doubt it 50/50 at  Vbest!

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Which side of the deal is better?

Neves+P. Torres+Zaniolo+cash = Coutinho+Fabinho.

Cout + Fab!

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

MM + NF is a great deal!

EDIT: even if Savic I'd still take Duo

and also Yes 255players is Max

22 minutes ago, Rucacosta01 said:

Chances of rise in winter review?

Paredes +1/90

R.Sanches +1/89

Portu +1/90

Roca +1/90

Florenzi +1/91

Thanks!

All unlikely apart from maybe Portu, Sociedad in good form at the minute.

11 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Just to clarify, I meant Sergej-Milinkovic-Savic!!

Still duo. Mount is getting better and better each year. Could of won the game for Chelsea yesterday if it wasn’t for an exceptional save from Lloris. 

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Suarez + 20 m.

Are arteta’s tactics having a negative effect on Auba? Something to think about considering he’s not been scoring this season.

Auba has been prolific for the last couple of seasons.

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Last season Suarez was the one struggling. But in a different team and situation he is doing well now.

Auba on the other hand... 2 non penalty goals in Prem/Europa. Huge drop off from last season. You could see him dropping again this season to 93. In fact, if Arsenal's form doesn't pick up, they could even drop him in the winter. 

Fixtures in December: Spurs away, Burnley home, Soton home, Everton away, Chelsea home, Brighton away. 

Thanks guys. Separately, I could do with another 90+ forward. Immobile is available and that £20m would go a long way to signing him - I assume he's good for keeping his rating? Maybe even a +1? Or does his age make him too risky?

Player to watch!

Amadou Onana (19) currently playing for Hamburg SV in the second tier of Germany, very tall central midfielder with good physical attributes. 

Onana has been getting good game time this season 8 matches played (629 minutes)

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Should be a good riser in the future as well as a good prospect.

2 hours ago, Alyril said:

Thanks guys. Separately, I could do with another 90+ forward. Immobile is available and that £20m would go a long way to signing him - I assume he's good for keeping his rating? Maybe even a +1? Or does his age make him too risky?

Immobile should keep his rating so buying him for 20 million would be good for you.

5 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Someone offered me Cristian Romero + one young player from this list for Guimaraes. Even so, i think it's too little. What is your opinion?

Thanks!Screenshot_20201201-022642_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.756a78fc00b5361ee23567c0c9dd3a8b.jpg

Romero + Musah.

I think Romero and Guimaraes will be similar in rating come the summer.

1 hour ago, rosbear said:

Are James Maddison and Ben Chilwell will get +1 on winter review?

Ben Chilwell most likely, Maddison was recovering from a long term injury at the start of this season which has resulted in less game time for him so far.

Ben Chilwell has adapted to life at Chelsea almost like a duck to water, really impressed with him. I admit I thought 50 million was excessive.

29 minutes ago, JBS said:

Bennacer (89) or Kessie (90) If Milan continues they both appear likely to rise.   Which player has the greater potential?  

Bennacer for me but you are right both will probably rise in the winter review. 

SWIKI REPORT (01/12/20)

5 pages today with the continuation of Uruguay and SM waking up from their weekend hangover 🥂

Uruguay 🇺🇾

20 players edited Nacional, 3 players edited Montevideo Wanderers, 9 players edited CA Rentistas, 11 players edited River Plate De Montevideo.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

5 players edited SC Bastia and 11 players edited SC Concarneau.

One player that has been mentioned previously on the forum who has been edited today is Guzman Corujo 

Predicted rating - 78 -> 80+

Single edits: Ittihad, Atletico Rafaela, RB Leipzig, Sevilla Atletico, Atletico Camioneros, FK Pelister, São Paulo, Changwon City, RNK Split, SK Brann, Dundee United, Cagliari, Gent, Wellington Phoenix, Club Leon and Stoke City.

Thats all for now guys and remember only 24 sleeps till the big man arrives 🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 😁

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Immobile should keep his rating so buying him for 20 million would be good for you.

Romero + Musah.

I think Romero and Guimaraes will be similar in rating come the summer.

I want to force a little more this transaction (at least i want to try), besides these two, what should i ask? 

Thanks for your help! :)