Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Rick Karsdorp seems to be first choice rb at AS Roma. I don’t follow Serie A & would like some suggestions on how he is doing from those who have watched him play.

Keep or sell?

Hm, i would keep him, he will grow at the next review if he will continue to play more minutes.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (01/12/20)

5 pages today with the continuation of Uruguay and SM waking up from their weekend hangover 🥂

Uruguay 🇺🇾

20 players edited Nacional, 3 players edited Montevideo Wanderers, 9 players edited CA Rentistas, 11 players edited River Plate De Montevideo.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

5 players edited SC Bastia and 11 players edited SC Concarneau.

One player that has been mentioned previously on the forum who has been edited today is Guzman Corujo 

Predicted rating - 78 -> 80+

Single edits: Ittihad, Atletico Rafaela, RB Leipzig, Sevilla Atletico, Atletico Camioneros, FK Pelister, São Paulo, Changwon City, RNK Split, SK Brann, Dundee United, Cagliari, Gent, Wellington Phoenix, Club Leon and Stoke City.

Thats all for now guys and remember only 24 sleeps till the big man arrives 🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 😁

Sorry for the ask, but I don't understand what's edit about Corujo. Not rating, so what?

Thanks for the update Kieran! Uruguay was reviewed after Australia last time so I had a punt that it would happen again, hopefully this confirms it. If anyone's interested, the cheap players I picked up that will hopefully rise were:

• Mathías LABORDA (Nacional) – 70 – £240k
  • Facundo TORRES (Peñarol) – 70 – £240k
  • Alan RODRÍGUEZ (Defensor Sporting) – 73 – £300k
5 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Rick Karsdorp seems to be first choice rb at AS Roma. I don’t follow Serie A & would like some suggestions on how he is doing from those who have watched him play.

Keep or sell?

He is a keep and should get a +1 to 88, +10.3% if he keeps it up to the next review

10.3% Karsdorp Roma 6th 10.3% 1 88
16 hours ago, Keano_7 said:

Neymar to lose his 96?

It really is time he lost his 96 SM seem to have "stars in their eyes" about him!

11 hours ago, rosbear said:

Are James Maddison and Ben Chilwell will get +1 on winter review?

Chilwell Yes he has moved from -5.7% to +1.8% since I last updated b4 this, due to being back and playing regularly as shown:-

Ben Chilwell  Chelsea 3rd 1.8% 1 91 -5.7% 1.8%

Whereas although he has improved with more appearances back from injury  Maddison has quite a way to go yet improving from -45.3 to -33.9% :-

Maddison Leicester4th -33.9% 0 90 -45.3% -33.9%

Did a little "Future" test with Maddison and even if he played next 10 games at full 90minutes his 0%Rating would still be negative -8.9% with no Rise! 

Clearly Chillwell has a fair chance of rising and Maddison does not, these are based on stats Red Boxed. The "future stats" do not of course include changing club position, goals, assists etc

34 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Who would you take out of Leno and Szczesny?

Sir Rahul wrote a great post about goalkeepers a fortnight ago, responding to a question about which keepers in the high 80s were likely to rise. This is it:

On 11/14/2020 at 5:41 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Edouard Mendy at 87 is the best shout, will surely get 88 next review and possibly 89 in the one after. 

88 rated keepers due for a rise: Unai Simon the main one, most others are GKs at mid-table clubs, tough to predict 

89 rated keepers " " ": Don't think any of them are big shouts for a rise atm

--

90 rated keepers: Strakosha, Lopes, Burki, Gulacsi, Cillessen, Sommer are safe. Kepa and Pickford will surely drop to 89.

91 rated: Donnarumma, Onana, Leno, Patricio, Navas and Schmeichel are all safe. 

92: De Gea, Szczesny, Lloris and Handanovic are safe.

93+: Courtois and Ederson are safe. As is Neuer, Ter Stegen, Alisson and Oblak. 

Tough to see a lot of movement with GK ratings. Last season we had a lot of rises but now they all seem unlikely, only Courtois getting 94 is possible, but Madrid aren't doing too great. This season we're seeing a lot of the big teams struggle with consistency, as GK ratings are based on clubs, it means they'll stay for now.

The perfect GK to buy (given age, price, club and rating) is Szczesny. Only 30, playing for Juventus. Or Neuer given his rating and age.

So based on his advice I'd take Szczesny.

Edited by lemontrees
clarification
6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Keep or sell?

Keep for now he could see a rise in the winter review.

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I want to force a little more this transaction (at least i want to try), besides these two, what should i ask? 

Thanks for your help! :)

Well I was thinking maybe ask for Bialek, Pitaluga or Silveira as well if that is possible.

44 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Szczesny

3 hours ago, Carmine Sgariglia said:

Sorry for the ask, but I don't understand what's edit about Corujo. Not rating, so what?

I think Corujo’s edit will be his rating. 78 -> 80.

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have 3.7m cash which of these are the best cash makers short term please.

A Gouiri     H Guillamon     R Ibanez    M Zubimendi or B Reynolds

Thanks

Im guessing Ibanez and reynolds.

I agree with Ibanez and Reynolds.

Gouiri has the most potential out of the 5 players but he is very expensive currently and I don’t think he will make you as much profit.

13 hours ago, Alyril said:

Thanks guys. Separately, I could do with another 90+ forward. Immobile is available and that £20m would go a long way to signing him - I assume he's good for keeping his rating? Maybe even a +1? Or does his age make him too risky?

Won't rise, safe rating, get him

11 hours ago, rosbear said:

Are James Maddison and Ben Chilwell will get +1 on winter review?

Maddison no, Chilwell possible

10 hours ago, JBS said:

Bennacer (89) or Kessie (90) If Milan continues they both appear likely to rise.   Which player has the greater potential?  

Bennacer - both should rise though 

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Keep or sell?

Summer may be more likely

3 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

I dreamt Safonov got 90 in new review.I was like "Oh yeah,didn't expect that".Since my best gk now is Mendy (87).Then I remembered I sold him.That was really bad dream.

Damn! 

30 minutes ago, Alyril said:

Szczesny - bigger club

23 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Sir Rahul wrote a great post about goalkeepers a fortnight ago, responding to a question about which keepers in the high 80s were likely to rise. This is it:

So based on his advice I'd take Szczesny.

Thanks man! :D 

10 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have 3.7m cash which of these are the best cash makers short term please.

A Gouiri     H Guillamon     R Ibanez    M Zubimendi or B Reynolds

Thanks

Im guessing Ibanez and reynolds.

Yeah you are right 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, Sir Rahul said:

AUSTRALIA A-LEAGUE

Adelaide United:

Javi Lopez 86

(James Troisi 82) (-1, 29 Nov 2020)

(Tomi Juric 81)

Michael Jakobsen 78 (-4, 29 Nov 2020)

Pacifique Niyongabire 63 (+3, 29 Nov 2020)

Brisbane Roar:

Tom Aldred 78 (+3, 27 Nov 2020)

Jay O'Shea 77

Jamie Young 77

Macaulay Gillesphey 75 (+2, 27 Nov 2020)

Jai Ingham 73

Riku Danzaki 70 (loan)

Central Coast Mariners:

Ziggy Gordon 78

Gianni Stensness 73 (+3, 1 Dec 2020)

MacArthur FC:

Benat Etxebarria 83 (-3, 20 Nov 2020)

Markel Susaeta 82 (-1, 1 Dec 2020)

(Tommy Oar 82)

Matt Derbyshire 80 (-2, 1 Dec 2020)

Andre Fomitschow 80 (?)

Loic Puyo 78

Antonis Martis 67

Melbourne City:

(Jamie MacLaren 82) (+2, 27 Nov 2020)

Adrian Luna 82 (-1, 26 Nov 2020)

Richard Windbichler 82

Florin Berenguer 82

Craig Noone 78

Melbourne Victory:

(Robbie Kruse 82) (-1, 1 Dec 2020)

Rudy Gestede 80

Marco Rojas 80

Adama Traore 80 (-3, 1 Dec 2020)

Storm Roux 79

Jacob Butterfield 78

Callum McManaman 78

Elvis Kamsoba 75 (+5, 1 Dec 2020)

Max Crocombe 73

Newcastle Jets:

Joe Ledley 78

Roy O'Donovan 78

Perth Glory:

Bruno Fornaroli 83

Diego Castro 83

Darryl Lachman 80 (-2, 29 Nov 2020)

Andy Keogh 80 (-2, 29 Nov 2020)

Dane Ingham 75

Sydney FC:

(Luka Brattan 82)

Kosta Barbarouses 82

Milos Ninkovic 82 (-1, 26 Nov 2020)

Alexandre Baumjohan 80

(Adam Le Fondre 80)

Wellington Phoenix:

Ulises Davila 80

Tomer Hemed 80

David Ball 77

Western Sydney Wanderers:

Nicolai Muller 83 (-3, 1 Dec 2020)

Simon Cox 78 (-2, 1 Dec 2020)

Daniel Lopar 78

Patrick Ziegler 78 (-2, 30 Nov 2020)

Daniel Georgievski 78 (-2, 1 Dec 2020)

Graham Dorrans 76 (-4, 11 Oct 2020)

Western United:

Victor Sanchez 86

Besart Berisha 80

Andrew Durante 80

Filip Kurto 80 (+2, 27 Nov 2020)

Alessandro Diamanti 80

Tomoki Imai 78

Ivan Vujica 76

A-League is done? Thought Javi Lopez and Victor Sanchez would get a drop. 

Today Wan-Bissaka perfect moment to buy (dropped to 16M) , or is it .. ?

Seems like ManU is looking for another RB solution in the next transfer window , one which is more attacking than AWB .
So if AWB stays/is not sold he will get much less minutes .

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-transfers-wan-bissaka-19373503

Thoughts ?

13 minutes ago, Carmine Sgariglia said:

Uhm, and why in the game is still 78?

Because it takes anywhere from up to 7 days for the edits on Soccerwiki to transfer on to SM. So Corujo’s rise could be on the 8th of December or tomorrow we don’t know all we do know is that SM have edited him.

Another reason for me to think that he will rise is that Uruguay are under a full review which means most edits are to do with rating.

8 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Seems like ManU is looking for another RB solution in the next transfer window , one which is more attacking than AWB .

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-transfers-wan-bissaka-19373503

Thoughts ?

I think it’s a good moment to buy. I still think AWB is one if not thee best defensive RB in the league although Reece James isn’t too bad himself.

I don’t see AWB rising anytime soon but I still think he has potential to grow and therefore worth buying.

26 minutes ago, Carmine Sgariglia said:

Uhm, and why in the game is still 78?

The edits they are talking about are on soccerwiki. The changes that happen in the game tend to follow about a week later, and it is possible to follow the pattern. However, if a player has been edited on soccerwiki, they are not always reviewed in the game, and sometimes it is a positional change rather than a rating change. And sometimes players who have not recently been edited on soccerwiki get changes in the game. It's not an exact science. It's particularly useful for judging which leagues are likely to get reviewed soon in the game, but even here it doesn't necessarily follow. Those posts about soccerwiki edits are very useful though.   

Edited by lemontrees
changed some words
16 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

The edits they are talking about are on soccerwiki. The changes that happen in the game tend to follow about a week later, and it is possible to follow the pattern. However, if a player has been edited on soccerwiki, they are not always reviewed in the game, and sometimes it is a positional change rather than a rating change. And sometimes players who have not recently been edited on soccerwiki get changes in the game. It's not an exact science. It's particularly useful for judging which leagues are likely to get reviewed soon in the game, but even here it doesn't necessarily follow. Those posts about soccerwiki edits are very useful though.   

16 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Because it takes anywhere from up to 7 days for the edits on Soccerwiki to transfer on to SM. So Corujo’s rise could be on the 8th of December or tomorrow we don’t know all we do know is that SM have edited him.

Another reason for me to think that he will rise is that Uruguay are under a full review which means most edits are to do with rating.

Thank u guys for the explain.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Thoughts ?

That article is so pointless. Breaking it down:

1. According to reports  - could they be more vague? https://www.givemesport.com/1622715-man-united-want-to-sign-a-rightback-after-growing-concerned-about-aaron-wanbissaka This article is even more vague, and hyperlinked the wrong ESPN link.
  2. Continuing concerns about attacking aspect of the game, just four assists and a goal - Well he hasn't been signed for his attacking output anyway (though it would be welcome)
  3. AWB urged to be more adventurous in attacking third to compensate for the lack of a right-winger - Pretty ironic that the writer answers his own 'points', AWB is being asked to do more than his skill-set allows, and the club's failure to get Sancho (mentioned in previous para) is on them, not him. 
  4. Reports claim added competition at RB will lead to AWB upping his game, but a move for a winger remains the priority - Just funny at this point, a proper right-winger would help AWB so much and render these so-called concerns moot. Honestly don't know if we will sign Sancho because Amad Diallo is coming in (inexperienced but surely worth investing time in).
  5. United short on options at right-back with Williams and Fosu-Mensah, Dalot at Milan - Well, the writer forgot Williams was a right-back before switching to the left due to Ethan Laird. Ole likes TFM. And yeah, Laird is there too, and Ole doesn't rate Dalot. Short on quality options maybe, but not options.

Nothing against you @topofthebilly, just read that article and got annoyed enough to write all that above.

My personal view is AWB has been pretty good, attacking contribution is slowly growing, he is not helped that there is no natural right-winger ahead of him. It isn't Rashford's natural side, Greenwood is better up front and has not played a lot, Mata is past it. In recent games we're playing two up front too. 

SM POV - Worth buying, is not getting a rise anytime soon because he isn't an assist getter or a headline-grabbing full-back (like other RBs). But if United keep growing and finish in the top, he could/should get 91 by end of 2020-21. 

10 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Had Pogba since 2012 before selling him earlier this year. Surely he'll be going down in rating soon? Can't live off his international performances forever.

Feels like the reviewers will just continue to keep him at his current rating in the hope that he'll move to Real/Juventus in the summer.

Yeah, agreed. As a United fan I'm happy to see him go too for a decent price.  

27 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Is Michael Obafemi worth holding on to ?

Seems like he is not getting much minutes . So I am thinking to sell and shortlist ?

No he's not! The upside is being only 80 rated a smallish amount of minutes can move his chances quite a bit. Downside is he won't jump to more than 82 or 83, anyway now without a fair amount of improvement.

He's not injured so it won't cost u in the short term to sell. Spreadsheet up date, is he has moved from -14.7 to -16.6% in the last 180mins he hasn't played a minute at all:-

M Obafeme S/hampton4th -16.6% 0 80 -14.7% -16.6%

Just uploaded Rennes and Reims to @jaybee thread French Players to watch 2030/21. Plenty of Risers. Link:-

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-3246767