• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Is Michael Obafemi worth holding on to ?

Seems like he is not getting much minutes . So I am thinking to sell and shortlist ?

I'd sell. Soton play two up front, Ings is injured and yet he cannot find gametime. Long is getting more gametime, and N'Lundulu got a sub appearance against Utd. Needs a loan move. Here's an explainer I found:

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18878794.hasenhuttl-explains-obafemis-recent-saints-absence/

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Quite a few predictions have been done. I am eager to know if those predictions have been done for the few matches played so far, a projection of how much they will play until the review or the preds will change nearer to the review?

It is predictions based on the games played so far - but also a projection of how I see it likely to go - and yeah they could change nearer to review. 

For example, Mingueza got his debut for Barca recently, I will add him on when I do the proper predictions later. 

I usually do an early round of big clubs because they're easier to do - ratings not entirely based on gametime.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Quite a few predictions have been done. I am eager to know if those predictions have been done for the few matches played so far, a projection of how much they will play until the review or the preds will change nearer to the review?

I think U will know that from my predictions they are up to date at that moment in time and also look back to the last time that I predicted. This shows the direction of travel. I also where I can post notes in the prediction about injuries and sometimes when expected back from injury.

All predictions can change from the time they are predicted and most will concede they may change, but it isn't that many that move, from their predicted path. Also the review date this time for the Big5 cannot be relied on as if this was a normal season the review would start very very soon, but may be likely for obvious reasons to be delayed while after christmas??

Have to concede tho that the closer to the review the more accurate anybody's prediction will be.

I hope i have answered your question fully?? If not draw my attention to where I haven't please.

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

For example, Mingueza got his debut for Barca recently, I will add him on when I do the proper predictions later. 

I can comfortably see Mingueza rising to 80/82. Lenglet was injured over the weekend which just boosts his chances of even more game time.

He’s been impressive too which is a bonus.

30 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The small predictions I offer are projections of how I see a players season going and in turn how their rating rises in the future. Obviously injuries can curtail this for example Yvan Macon I forecasted a big rise but he’s now out for the season. He will be lucky to make it to 80.

When the big 5 review starts I will have finalised my random 250 risers and done a starting 11 for each of the leagues.

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Mergim Berisha or Sofiane Diop? I believe Diop definitely for the short term but will he play once the injured Golovin is back?

Who looks to be a better prospect long term?

I prefer Sofiane Diop and considering how well he’s playing recently I don’t see him getting dropped anytime soon.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:41 PM, Minkiopazzo said:

Keep or sell Icardi? Sell. I don't think you really need him. 😀

I have Lewa, Mbappe, Halaand, Martial and Djogo Jota..

On 11/30/2020 at 7:25 PM, Keano_7 said:

Neymar to lose his 96?

I hope so. He's been overrated for toooooooo looooong now.

19 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Someone offered me Cristian Romero + one young player from this list for Guimaraes. Even so, i think it's too little. What is your opinion?

Thanks!Screenshot_20201201-022642_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.756a78fc00b5361ee23567c0c9dd3a8b.jpg

Try to get Y. Musah and B. Bialek as well.

18 hours ago, rosbear said:

Are James Maddison and Ben Chilwell will get +1 on winter review?

BC has the greater chance for a +1: has settled in well at Chelsea and is at the better performaning club as well. 

17 hours ago, JBS said:

Bennacer (89) or Kessie (90) If Milan continues they both appear likely to rise.   Which player has the greater potential?  

Both (+1) rise! Forza Milan! 

Sorry if it's off-topic but i don't know where to ask. Can someone help me with an information? Can i take this game world by buying Pre-Owned Custom Game World?

This world has been created wonce by me but at that time i wasn't too active.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201201-232040_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.4d8d5f86c4ea70eab8819790abd9e516.jpg

Edited by Emy Ionescu
Added more informations

Caoimhin Kelleher (22) vs. Ajax

CB92BCC3-AF46-45AD-BA32-3BBE0D2ABB86.jpeg.9013e91f09c71c71927dc9706a98a209.jpeg

4 Saves
3 Saves from inside area
2/2 Successful high claims

A European debut to remember. Probably the best player on the pitch tonight. Superb reactions, footwork, positioning, match-saving saves.

Good chance he could play at the weekend with Alisson suffering an injury.

SM rating - 76

Value - 1.6 million

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Mergim Berisha or Sofiane Diop? I believe Diop definitely for the short term but will he play once the injured Golovin is back?

Who looks to be a better prospect long term?

Diop

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Wijnaldum&Ndombele for Skrinniar?

Militao&Brandt for Firminio?

I have Skrinniar and Militao&Brandt

Whats in your learned opinions the better deals??

Duo

Firmino

22 hours ago, rosbear said:

Are James Maddison and Ben Chilwell will get +1 on winter review?

Is it just me who thinks that Maddison is overrated? He is so inconsistent and even when he does something good, it really doesn't happen very often. 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Caoimhin Kelleher (22) vs. Ajax

CB92BCC3-AF46-45AD-BA32-3BBE0D2ABB86.jpeg.9013e91f09c71c71927dc9706a98a209.jpeg

4 Saves
3 Saves from inside area
2/2 Successful high claims

A European debut to remember. Probably the best player on the pitch tonight. Superb reactions, footwork, positioning, match-saving saves.

Good chance he could play at the weekend with Alisson suffering an injury.

SM rating - 76

Value - 1.6 million

Fantastic performance on his European debut!

2 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Wijnaldum&Ndombele for Skrinniar?

Militao&Brandt for Firminio?

I have Skrinniar and Militao&Brandt

Whats in your learned opinions the better deals??

1) Wijnaldum + Ndombele

2) Firmino

36 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Is it just me who thinks that Maddison is overrated? He is so inconsistent and even when he does something good, it really doesn't happen very often. 

Fantastic performance on his European debut!

Adrian looked impressed seeing Kelleher 😂

5EB68536-8A57-4859-829C-8406150D9B03.thumb.jpeg.27b6eadb3f5206dc12dc88725cabcef3.jpeg

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

It really is time he lost his 96 SM seem to have "stars in their eyes" about him!

I'm genuinely curious why you feel he should lose his 96? He was one of the best players in the Champions League that finished just over 3 months ago. 7 goal contributions (1 every 84 mins) compared to let's say Messi; 6 goal contributions (1 every 111 mins). PSG are having a poor season by their standards but are still well capable of qualifiyng from their CL group, as well as being top of Ligue 1. I think it's easy to slate him because he's Neymar but small dips in his form seem to be highlighted considerably more than any footballer alive haha.

1 hour ago, FGS18 said:

I'm genuinely curious why you feel he should lose his 96? He was one of the best players in the Champions League that finished just over 3 months ago. 7 goal contributions (1 every 84 mins) compared to let's say Messi; 6 goal contributions (1 every 111 mins). PSG are having a poor season by their standards but are still well capable of qualifiyng from their CL group, as well as being top of Ligue 1. I think it's easy to slate him because he's Neymar but small dips in his form seem to be highlighted considerably more than any footballer alive haha.

Definitely feel like Mbappe should be the same rating as him whether that’s 95 or 96.

Main thing that annoys me about Neymar is all the antics, whether it’s 5 rolls when he’s fouled or 45 it’s very irratible to watch.

47 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Juicy rise for Zinedine Ferhat?

Not sure about juicy but he could get a +1, looks as if Nimes are capped at 86.

SWIKI REPORT (02/12/20)

Big one today! 13 pages of what seems like every team in the world. Most notably China, Mexico and Japan all among countries being reviewed. Let’s get started...

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

11 players edited Bourg En Bresse Peronnas, 6 players edited Stade Briochin, 2 players edited AS Lyon-Duchere

Uruguay 🇺🇾

14 players edited CA Fenix, 5 players edited Liverpool De Montevideo, 17 players edited Danubio, 1 player edited Cerro Largo, 3 players edited Rampla Juniors

Japan 🇯🇵

3 players edited Yokohama F Marinos, 4 players edited Gamba Osaka, 2 players edited FC Tokyo, 2 players edited Kawasaki Frontale, 2 players edited Kashima Antlers, 1 player edited Kashiwa Reysol, 4 players edited Sanafrecce Hiroshima.

China 🇨🇳

5 players edited Guangzhou Evergrande, 1 player edited Beijing Guoan, 2 players edited Shandong Luneng, 2 players edited Shanghai Shenhua, 1 player edited Shanghai SIPG.

Mexico 🇲🇽 

10 players edited Guadalajara, 3 players edited Club America, 2 players edited Club Leon, 3 players edited Atlas, 3 players edited Deportivo Toluca, 1 player edited Atlante, 4 players edited Cruz Azul, 4 players edited Club Tijuana, 6 players edited Santos Laguna, 10 players edited Tigres UANL, 3 players edited UNAM, 2 players edited Pachuca, 2 players edited Necaxa, 1 player edited Monterrey

Single edits: Genk, Juventude, Valerenga, Wolves, Viking, Watford, Al Qadisiyah, Venados FC, Flamengo, Villarreal, KV Kortrijk, Fortuna Sittard, Flora, Gent, Hammarby, Sirius, Start, Tondela, Tenerife, Elfsborg, Aalborg, Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Horsens, Fiorentina, Bangkok United, FC Lviv, Amiens SC, FC Midtjylland, Heerenveen, Lazio, Catania, Benfica, SK Brann, PSV, Orlando, Molde, Malmo, Lillestrom, Accrington Stanley (Who are they) Strasbourg, Real Madrid, Anderlecht.

Julio Enciso (16) among the edits, he’s been doing well in his native country Paraguay with Club Libertad, could be in for a rise but could also be cosmetic keep a look out.

Huge word of WARNING ⚠️ Loic Bade (20) among the edits. Is this cosmetic or could SM be bulking his rating before the winter review. MUST BUY to be safe!!

23 more sleeps and by gosh do I need some sleep. I’m off for a lie down 🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 😁