Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Salty said:

If Harry Kane didn't get 94 in the last review, after YEARS of consistency, I think Salah should only get 93 and should also wait for his 94.

Harry Kane has hardly been overlooked,

93 in may 2017,

92 in Jan 2017, 

91 May 2016

Salah should get 93 but neither should get 94 for a few more years. Looking at other players rated 94/95, bar Griezmann (so on the back of CL runner up), everyone else is 28+ years old, so then needs a few more years of consistency

10 hours ago, Monolithic said:

I wonder how Carrasco is feeling about his China move. 3 games, 3 defeats and -13 goal difference. 

Let's hope he's enjoying the money. :lol:

ha!

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Odoi +1 ?

maybe

7 hours ago, The punch said:

So Mo.Salah 28 goal 10 assist.. rise to 94 ?

I would give 94, but that's just me

4 hours ago, Salty said:

If Harry Kane didn't get 94 in the last review, after YEARS of consistency, I think Salah should only get 93 and should also wait for his 94.

Kane is rising in every update so that is not a problem. I said Salah to only 93 becoz he has had one great season only and he is going from 91-93 during the season(deservedly). If he performs like this next season I wouldn't mind if he gets his 94 in December review  

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

Kane is rising in every update so that is not a problem. I said Salah to only 93 becoz he has had one great season only and he is going from 91-93 during the season(deservedly). If he performs like this next season I wouldn't mind if he gets his 94 in December review  

why ? thiago alcantara 91-94 last season, so ? atm salah 28 goal and 10 assist ( record is 31goal ronaldo/suare/shearer ), there are still many games, so wait and see :)

I think Liverpools team coefficient will hold back Salah from a 94 directly. If he were in a cloe run thing or the likely winner sure, but pool *probably* cant quite get him the +2 vault. Kane will get 94 though imo, but he will be stuck there for a long while.

Rahuls Aresnal reviews: the only team i am ever qualified to rank these days. Bellerin wont get 91, Koscielny wont drop unless they come down harder on Arsenal for 6th/no CL than I expect. Monreal so deserves a 91, but Arsenal cant get it for him this time around. I actually dont think we will see a single change from Arsenals +90s in this review, except maybe Cech dropping, and the only person in miracle distance of a rise is maybe Mustafi but id give him like 15% on a good day. I hope the drop Welbeck lol

Holding and Maitland niles are spot on for me, and nelson, willock Nketiah are in the right zones too.

51 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

I think Liverpools team coefficient will hold back Salah from a 94 directly. If he were in a cloe run thing or the likely winner sure, but pool *probably* cant quite get him the +2 vault. Kane will get 94 though imo, but he will be stuck there for a long while.

aubameyang has had 95 in dortmund (bvb has been playing badly for 3 years), so...

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I think there is a good chance of Rony Lopes getting 90 this season.

interesting 

1 hour ago, Cam Lucas said:

Rahuls Aresnal reviews: the only team i am ever qualified to rank these days. Bellerin wont get 91, Koscielny wont drop unless they come down harder on Arsenal for 6th/no CL than I expect. Monreal so deserves a 91, but Arsenal cant get it for him this time around. I actually dont think we will see a single change from Arsenals +90s in this review, except maybe Cech dropping, and the only person in miracle distance of a rise is maybe Mustafi but id give him like 15% on a good day. I hope the drop Welbeck lol

Holding and Maitland niles are spot on for me, and nelson, willock Nketiah are in the right zones too.

Fair enough, Welbeck really needs to drop.

What about Benjamin Henrichs, Vrsalko, Harit, Soler, Theo Hernandez and the youths Woodburn, Brewster and Eiting? Who is potential world class?

I'm thiking to swap Vrsalko + Harit + Theo/Soler for Henrichs, Woodburn, Brewster and Eiting but maybe the price is too high. None of them would be a starter for me, it's only about their future potential (2-3 years). 

2 hours ago, Marek said:

What about Benjamin Henrichs, Vrsalko, Harit, Soler, Theo Hernandez and the youths Woodburn, Brewster and Eiting? Who is potential world class?

I'm thiking to swap Vrsalko + Harit + Theo/Soler for Henrichs, Woodburn, Brewster and Eiting but maybe the price is too high. None of them would be a starter for me, it's only about their future potential (2-3 years). 

can't really say

prefer the lot you have atm