Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

8 hours ago, FGS18 said:

I'm genuinely curious why you feel he should lose his 96? He was one of the best players in the Champions League that finished just over 3 months ago. 7 goal contributions (1 every 84 mins) compared to let's say Messi; 6 goal contributions (1 every 111 mins). PSG are having a poor season by their standards but are still well capable of qualifiyng from their CL group, as well as being top of Ligue 1. I think it's easy to slate him because he's Neymar but small dips in his form seem to be highlighted considerably more than any footballer alive haha.

For me it's his injury record, misses too many games to justify the 96. 

7 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Juicy rise for Zinedine Ferhat?

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (02/12/20)

Big one today! 13 pages of what seems like every team in the world. Most notably China, Mexico and Japan all among countries being reviewed. Let’s get started...

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

11 players edited Bourg En Bresse Peronnas, 6 players edited Stade Briochin, 2 players edited AS Lyon-Duchere

Uruguay 🇺🇾

14 players edited CA Fenix, 5 players edited Liverpool De Montevideo, 17 players edited Danubio, 1 player edited Cerro Largo, 3 players edited Rampla Juniors

Japan 🇯🇵

3 players edited Yokohama F Marinos, 4 players edited Gamba Osaka, 2 players edited FC Tokyo, 2 players edited Kawasaki Frontale, 2 players edited Kashima Antlers, 1 player edited Kashiwa Reysol, 4 players edited Sanafrecce Hiroshima.

China 🇨🇳

5 players edited Guangzhou Evergrande, 1 player edited Beijing Guoan, 2 players edited Shandong Luneng, 2 players edited Shanghai Shenhua, 1 player edited Shanghai SIPG.

Mexico 🇲🇽 

10 players edited Guadalajara, 3 players edited Club America, 2 players edited Club Leon, 3 players edited Atlas, 3 players edited Deportivo Toluca, 1 player edited Atlante, 4 players edited Cruz Azul, 4 players edited Club Tijuana, 6 players edited Santos Laguna, 10 players edited Tigres UANL, 3 players edited UNAM, 2 players edited Pachuca, 2 players edited Necaxa, 1 player edited Monterrey

Single edits: Genk, Juventude, Valerenga, Wolves, Viking, Watford, Al Qadisiyah, Venados FC, Flamengo, Villarreal, KV Kortrijk, Fortuna Sittard, Flora, Gent, Hammarby, Sirius, Start, Tondela, Tenerife, Elfsborg, Aalborg, Bayern, Atletico Madrid, Horsens, Fiorentina, Bangkok United, FC Lviv, Amiens SC, FC Midtjylland, Heerenveen, Lazio, Catania, Benfica, SK Brann, PSV, Orlando, Molde, Malmo, Lillestrom, Accrington Stanley (Who are they) Strasbourg, Real Madrid, Anderlecht.

Julio Enciso (16) among the edits, he’s been doing well in his native country Paraguay with Club Libertad, could be in for a rise but could also be cosmetic keep a look out.

Huge word of WARNING ⚠️ Loic Bade (20) among the edits. Is this cosmetic or could SM be bulking his rating before the winter review. MUST BUY to be safe!!

23 more sleeps and by gosh do I need some sleep. I’m off for a lie down 🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 😁

Ah this is good! Japan China and Mexico are on the way then. 

3 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Marcos llorente or franck kessé ?

Llorente

2 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

7 to sell?

40335EF1-E268-4D04-A7A9-01ACD9555141.jpeg

BB5A9563-5C15-48B7-9556-F78D83036446.jpeg

172895B9-A21F-480D-BAA8-87EC2677425F.jpeg

Too tough, I can't help you here

11 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Sorry if it's off-topic but i don't know where to ask. Can someone help me with an information? Can i take this game world by buying Pre-Owned Custom Game World?

This world has been created wonce by me but at that time i wasn't too active.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20201201-232040_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.4d8d5f86c4ea70eab8819790abd9e516.jpg

Hm, i tried to take the game with a "Pre-Owned Custom Game World", but i didn't find my world here. Do you have any tips, how can i take it?

Screenshot_20201202-105607_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, i tried to take the game with a "Pre-Owned Custom Game World", but i didn't find my world here. Do you have any tips, how can i take it?

Screenshot_20201202-105607_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.jpg

best to search under the game world number. (six digits?) if you look in your own management record and find the tem that you managed it should either have a direct link to that world or at least the number. then do as you did but search by the number. good  luck

9 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

best to search under the game world number. (six digits?) if you look in your own management record and find the tem that you managed it should either have a direct link to that world or at least the number. then do as you did but search by the number. good  luck

Yea, this was the first try, with the id(348774). I will put an ss with the world details. Can someone else verify if you can see the world? Screenshot_20201202-122852_56e421d3c938ed80dec25147fe33fc0a.thumb.jpg.5c355d1296e8c0605574fbf34764b53b.jpg

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Yes there is 1 team left to take!

I have joined  and tried to find the world in pre owned game worlds  I can only assume that it is a can only take over at the end/beginning of a season thing? A bit like changing the rules in a world can only be done then? It shows as SM owned and you as creator. sorry I cant help

Leeds U are interested in boosting their Squad as it is believed if Mateusz Klich (played all 10 games so far)is injured it will severely impact their midfield & thereby the whole team performance.

Although they intend to Contact Udinese and Levante about Rodrigo De Paul and Jose Levante it's thought their respective clubs requests will remain excessive in the extreme. 

This being the case Romaine Faivre at Brest will be an ideal and less expensive target. His performances have impressed Bielsa and it's thought he will be their number 1 target in the January window. Even the 82 predicted will look small should Faivre start getting minutes in the Premiership.

Romain Faivre SM incr to800k 78.1% 5 82 73.8%

78.1%

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Leeds U are interested in boosting their Squad as it is believed if Mateusz Klich (played all 10 games so far)is injured it will severely impact their midfield & thereby the whole team performance.

Although they intend to Contact Udinese and Levante about Rodrigo De Paul and Jose Levante it's thought their respective clubs requests will remain excessive in the extreme. 

This being the case Romaine Faivre at Brest will be an ideal and less expensive target. His performances have impressed Bielsa and it's thought he will be their number 1 target in the January window. Even the 82 predicted will look small should Faivre start getting minutes in the Premiership.

78.1%

hope so for both Leeds sake and mine as I have him in a few teams!

35 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have joined  and tried to find the world in pre owned game worlds  I can only assume that it is a can only take over at the end/beginning of a season thing? A bit like changing the rules in a world can only be done then? It shows as SM owned and you as creator. sorry I cant help

Thanks man for informations! I forget that you as owner(administrator) can change the settings at the beginning/end of a season so i think it's the same as taking control to the world...to owned it (for the moment is SM)

43 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

78.1%

Also seen Angelo Fulgini as a decent fit? Both would be nice long term additions.

A short term addition could be Ander Iturraspe (85), played under Bielsa at Athletic and is a free agent. 

17 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Mergim Berisha or Sofiane Diop? I believe Diop definitely for the short term but will he play once the injured Golovin is back?

Who looks to be a better prospect long term?

Sofiane Diop he is too good not to play, lots of potential

14 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Wijnaldum&Ndombele for Skrinniar?

Militao&Brandt for Firminio?

I have Skrinniar and Militao&Brandt

Whats in your learned opinions the better deals??

Duo

Jota is a kinda possible threat to Firmino but will at worst still play as Klopp plays various combinations, no threat to Firmino just as we see atm.

7 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Marcos llorente or franck kessé ?

Franck Kessie

7 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

7 to sell?

40335EF1-E268-4D04-A7A9-01ACD9555141.jpeg

BB5A9563-5C15-48B7-9556-F78D83036446.jpeg

172895B9-A21F-480D-BAA8-87EC2677425F.jpeg

Tough you have a lot of good youth players I would probably sell McNeil, Tavares, Pavlovic and Frimpong I can’t choose 7 though 😂

54 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I would like a couple of opinions on:

Keiran Tripper, Kurt Zouma and Luke Shaw rising?

Issa Diop will he drop?

Dusan Vlahovic, Abdulkadir Omur and Hamed Traore potential?

Dalot or Dagba?

Appreciate any opinions.

I think Kurt Zouma should definitely rise, Trippier and Luke Shaw stay.

Not sure about Diop

Not sure on the 3 players potential but I am of the opinion that Hamed Traore is the best out of the 3.

Dagba.

35 minutes ago, LauraAFCA said:

St. Juste for Veltman?

Veltman, I don’t see St.Juste rising to 88 while at Mainz.

I wonder if Veltman will drop at Brighton but I don’t know.

12 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Thanks for the help guys. But maybe could be easier to choose players from my club to trade from this list than choose players to sell. Any player should I get from this list instead of someone of my club? Thanks 😊

A539063A-00FA-4D46-AB29-E50362D97E91.jpeg

Singo -> Bade

Sell Pavlovic and bring in Sinaly Diomande and Matisma.

I would also bring in Kabore, Truffert, Raskin, Aaronson, Oyen, Coulibaly, Arezo and Badji.

I think you should have enough money by selling McNeil, Pavlovic and Frimpong.

If you can only buy 3 I would go for Bade, Diomande and Oyen.

1 minute ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Perr Schuurs for Sven Botman?

Thanks!

Its tough Botman has been excellent this season but Schuurs has been linked to some big clubs recently.

Both will have a similar rise in the winter review. I would just edge Schuurs and I guess Ajax would too considering they sold Botman in the summer haha.

POTENTIAL RISER!!

With the Mexico review just around the corner and Guadalajara having 10 players reviewed I figured that Gilberto Sepulveda (21) will be rising shortly.

29E63C7A-53C0-4C80-863A-55F3E2481BD7.thumb.jpeg.00644bf87f9145d324bfed6de1d357b2.jpeg

Sepulveda is a Mexican CB who has been impressing for Guadalajara and broke into the Mexican National squad at the back end of last year.

Currently valued at 800k and rated 78, Sepulveda should be in for a good rise having played 19 times (1635 minutes) this season

Prediction - 78 -> 82

2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I would like a couple of opinions on:

Keiran Tripper, Kurt Zouma and Luke Shaw rising?

Issa Diop will he drop?

Dusan Vlahovic, Abdulkadir Omur and Hamed Traore potential?

Dalot or Dagba?

Appreciate any opinions.

Zouma yes, Trippier highly unlikely, Shaw maybe in the summer (injury ended chances)

Nah

Not too sure

Dagba

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

St. Juste for Veltman?

Also:
Ndicka or Zagadou?

St Juste as he is younger

Zagadou

50 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Thanks for the help guys. But maybe could be easier to choose players from my club to trade from this list than choose players to sell. Any player should I get from this list instead of someone of my club? Thanks 😊

A539063A-00FA-4D46-AB29-E50362D97E91.jpeg

Bade

35 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Should i give Perr Schuurs for Sven Botman?

Thanks!

Schuurs

8 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

Do you guys think Todibo still can become a 90+ player? 

Yeah... but he needs a permanent move and regular gametime. Played 10 games for Toulouse, didn't extend contract, got frozen out. Moved mid-season to Barca, only played two games. 19/20, spent first half at Barca, played three games, then moved mid-season on loan to Schalke, which crashed badly post winter.

Now at Benfica - injured and hasn't played at all. Four clubs in three seasons and four difference countries... could there be a worse way for a 20yo to develop? I don't know who is making these decisions.