• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, dutza90 said:

Do you guys think Todibo still can become a 90+ player? 

Not for me, I don’t rate him but Rahul makes some good points so he could come good.

13 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

Exchange jesus for joao felix?

it's interesting or no?

Joao Felix, really stepped up this season. +1 in the winter.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Also seen Angelo Fulgini as a decent fit? Both would be nice long term additions.

A short term addition could be Ander Iturraspe (85), played under Bielsa at Athletic and is a free agent. 

Thanks for this SIR, just shows the immense depths of your knowledge about such matters. People like Bielsa should seriously consider putting U on their backroom staff, never mind SM! 

Or thinking about it, Surely instead of joining a brand new SM Gw, we should be forming up a select team of SM experts to make some money on Football Index. I'm game 😀

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Veltman, I don’t see St.Juste rising to 88 while at Mainz.

I wonder if Veltman will drop at Brighton but I don’t know.

Veltman is capped at 88 BUT 6 games and 461 minutes for Brighton so far including 3 x 90minutes (1 just 4days ago) plus 4 appearances in November should make sure he doesn't Drop tho 😀

Ps Just about to upload another spreadsheet to @jaybee thread

Will edit this when it's up there Edit: 18risers on @jaybee players to watch 2020/21 first one on Page 7, tho there are all the French clubs I think on Page 6 as well.

Link https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/170999-ligue-1-players-to-watch-202021/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-3246969

31 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Wesley Moraes or Wanyama + Henry Onyekuru?

Duo mainly because I’m not sure what role Wesley will have at Aston Villa when he returns from injury. Ollie Watkins is doing a fantastic job leading the line currently.

Duo also gives you depth if that is something that is helpful.

17 minutes ago, Mattheus said:

You would accept the transfer?

I would take Joao Felix over Jesus yes.

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Veltman is capped at 88 BUT 6 games and 461 minutes for Brighton so far including 3 x 90minutes (1 just 4days ago) plus 4 appearances in November should make sure he doesn't Drop tho 😀

That makes up my mind even more 😊 

St.Juste won’t rise to 88 at Mainz, he’s young which is good for him but unless he gets a good transfer he will be stuck around 86/87 for a while. Mainz are struggling in the league again.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi I cant see Max Clark playing at Vitesse. Do you know if he is injured or just not good enough for first team, he got a small rise last march but not played since? Thanks for any guidance

Injured 🤕 

456FF31F-7173-4567-AD0B-73DD649F57AC.thumb.png.30ee6185b3770ad40b8b766113149ff6.png

49 minutes ago, Lost soul said:

Who all among Michal Karbownik, M. Simakan, Billy Gilmour, M. Bakker are likely to rise this review, and who do you reckon has the highest ceiling?

Mitchell Bakker - 76 -> 82

Billy Gilmour - 80 -> 80

Mohammed Simakan - 82 -> 85

Michal Karbownik - 82 -> 84 (Not sure when he will get reviewed, currently on loan in Poland and that League has been reviewed recently)

Out of the 4 I like Billy Gilmour the most and think he has the highest ceiling.

30 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have another transfer offer I need help with :

My Sancho+Fernandinho+Stevanovic(city) for TAA

I need a RB and can't get any better really than TAA. I have enough talent to stand the loss of Sancho although he is top top quality!!

Should I do the deal? I'm thinking I should??

TAA, like you say you need a top RB and he's probably the best there is.

Originally I would go for the trio but with all the information you’ve given I think TAA is the best choice for you 😊

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I need a RB and can't get any better really than TAA. I have enough talent to stand the loss of Sancho although he is top top quality!!

Not for me. 

I think you’re offering too much for him personally. Who are your RBs at the moment and what wingers do you have?

4 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Who all among Michal Karbownik, M. Simakan, Billy Gilmour, M. Bakker are likely to rise this review, and who do you reckon has the highest ceiling?

Bakker will rise and is really good but probably I'd say Simakan at the moment who will also rise. Stats for both below.  

Long Long Term Gilmour who isn't playing and has been injured since July should when fit, have top flight potential.

TBH haven't heard anything about Karbownik.

Mitchell Bakker PSG 1st 88.2% 5 81 88.2%
M Simakan Strasb'rg19th 51.9% 4 86

51.9%

On 12/1/2020 at 9:11 PM, PokerDaddy said:

Wijnaldum&Ndombele for Skrinniar? Duo! 

DBrandt for Firminio

I have Skrinniar and Militao&Brandt

Whats in your learned opinions the better deals?? Answered above 👆

17 hours ago, Mattheus said:

Marcos llorente or franck kessé ?

😀 FRANCK THE TANCK! 

8 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Thanks for the help guys. But maybe could be easier to choose players from my club to trade from this list than choose players to sell. Any player should I get from this list instead of someone of my club? Thanks 😊

A539063A-00FA-4D46-AB29-E50362D97E91.jpeg

Try to do a swap deal (if you can) for the following: Arezo, Y. Badji, L. Oyen, B. Aaronson and L. Bade - with the players you have been advised to sell. 🙂

4 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

If you (easily) feel secure enough on the wings for the next 5+ years, and getting a stronger RB is of great importance to you - then do the deal. 

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Konate went from 12M to 16M just recently . Would this indicate anything ? A rise in rating or maybe not a rise at all ?

600+ minutes in all competitions, would be slightly premature if he was to rise in my opinion.

He hasn’t particularly played that great either.

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Singo -> Bade

Sell Pavlovic and bring in Sinaly Diomande and Matisma.

I would also bring in Kabore, Truffert, Raskin, Aaronson, Oyen, Coulibaly, Arezo and Badji.

I think you should have enough money by selling McNeil, Pavlovic and Frimpong.

If you can only buy 3 I would go for Bade, Diomande and Oyen.

Kabore lost his place last weeks. Hope it's not for long. 

22 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Definitely feel like Mbappe should be the same rating as him whether that’s 95 or 96.

Main thing that annoys me about Neymar is all the antics, whether it’s 5 rolls when he’s fouled or 45 it’s very irratible to watch.

Yeah maybe Mbappe should be (not on this seasons viewing) but he is a top 5 players in the world. And yeah, I kinda get the 'diving' aspect too but he is targetted. Other players showboat and are celebrated for it, he seems to be criticised. He is fouled more than any other player in world football, quite literally over 1 more time per game than other other player in last years UCL finals with a decent sample size. 

890184934_ScreenShot2020-12-03at00_13_28.thumb.png.4fed0dfe261235745bbccae9d63853ef.png

This is literally from tonight; protect players and if they still dive, criticise them.

261346019_ScreenShot2020-12-03at00_22_00.png.c39f225515db75f6dfe612c030b81c39.png

15 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

For me it's his injury record, misses too many games to justify the 96. 

I would agree there. That's the only feasable argument. However, if they move him down to 95 then he starts performing at top level again (like tonight) it might look daft moving him back up when he's clearly that level of a player. 

33 minutes ago, FGS18 said:

Yeah maybe Mbappe should be (not on this seasons viewing) but he is a top 5 players in the world. And yeah, I kinda get the 'diving' aspect too but he is targetted. Other players showboat and are celebrated for it, he seems to be criticised. He is fouled more than any other player in world football, quite literally over 1 more time per game than other other player in last years UCL finals with a decent sample size. 

890184934_ScreenShot2020-12-03at00_13_28.thumb.png.4fed0dfe261235745bbccae9d63853ef.png

This is literally from tonight; protect players and if they still dive, criticise them.

261346019_ScreenShot2020-12-03at00_22_00.png.c39f225515db75f6dfe612c030b81c39.png

I would agree there. That's the only feasable argument. However, if they move him down to 95 then he starts performing at top level again (like tonight) it might look daft moving him back up when he's clearly that level of a player. 

Listen I don’t disagree that he doesn’t get fouled a lot, my comment was purely based off numerous times watching him get pulled back or his heels clipped only for him to do 45 rolls and stay on the ground for several minutes as if he had broke his leg.

His talent is undeniable and is probably the most naturally gifted footballer since Messi.

By the way Mbappe has been just as good this season overall if not better (Ligue 1, UCL)

Mbappe - 7.89

Neymar - 7.78

Neymar did lose a portion of games because of his red card against Marseille so this could be evened out if he did play the games he’s missed.

Neymar has been better at UCL level this season though that is a fact 😊

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Listen I don’t disagree that he doesn’t get fouled a lot, my comment was purely based off numerous times watching him get pulled back or his heels clipped only for him to do 45 rolls and stay on the ground for several minutes as if he had broke his leg.

His talent is undeniable and is probably the most naturally gifted footballer since Messi.

By the way Mbappe has been just as good this season overall if not better (Ligue 1, UCL)

Mbappe - 7.89

Neymar - 7.78

Neymar did lose a portion of games because of his red card against Marseille so this could be evened out if he did play the games he’s missed.

Yeah and he does dive which is a problem unfortunately most top players do.

Yeah fortunate enough to have them both 😂

I certainly agree that Mbappe has been the best player in Ligue 1 this season though, just like last season, and the season before haha. Just needs a goal in the CL to get firing again