Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

36 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Hi guys, do you think its worth changing Jonas Hector for Ever banega and Santiago Ramos? 

Yes. Hector is injured now, Koln are in the bottom four, he could easily drop to 89 this season. 

Banega escaped a drop so at 91 is excellent value, Saudi is never reviewed. Ramos is worth the punt.

31 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Swap vinicius jnr for oyarzabal? Longterm wise... Is it a good time to cash in on zakaria too or is he a keeper? 

Prefer Vinicius long term, but of course that changes depending on where Oyarzabal moves

Keep Zakaria, expect him to move on in a couple of seasons

14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Jens Petter Hauge impressive again in Europa League tonight. He's just scored a lovely goal against Celtic.

Yesss long may it continue

34 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes. Hector is injured now, Koln are in the bottom four, he could easily drop to 89 this season. 

Banega escaped a drop so at 91 is excellent value, Saudi is never reviewed. Ramos is worth the punt

Yesss long may it continue

Thank you for the advice, I will probably action it. 

Lucky me as I have Hauge in my team for the future. 

52 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

From this list, which one is a potential talent?

I.CHOUAREF, G.MICHAILIDIS, R.REDES, N.ACEVEDO, D.KAMENOVIĆ, B.BRERETON, E.CLEMENTE, M.TARGETT,  L.MWANDWE, G.SEPÚLVEDA, M.PAES, C.KOUAN, M.KAUFMANN

Thanks!

Matt target is a good riser +44% but not a great potential talent. Maarten Paes +41.2% & +7 has possibly a good potential but injured and haven't seen how long he will be out. I also understand from Kieran that Sepulveda is a likely riser in fairly short order (Swiki). Kieran can advise more maybe on him. That's as much as I can say on these.

Maarten Paes INJURED 41.2% 7 77
Matt Targett Aston Villa 6th 44.0% 1 86

44.0%

17 minutes ago, russj said:

Anyone think Tomori and/or Mcneil worth cashing in? 

Tomori is a good talent but not getting much gametime atm. Good prospect for the future but won't be rising anytime soon so maybe yes cash in.

Mcneil is a different situation and likely to rise +16.3% but a +1 will take him to the Squad Cap at 88! Maybe u should wait for the review b4 cashing!

Dw. McNeil Burnley 19th 16.3% 1 88 16.3%

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Gael Clichy has just signed for Servette in Switzerland - drop to 85 could be incoming. Servette currently 8th in the 10 team league and Switzerland only has one other 87 rated player (Silvan Widmer).

I was reading an article about Championship clubs recent free agent signings, no big names, but it shows that the free agent market is still very much active. (The reason I was reading an article about Stoke City, is because of Michael O'Neill. Since he left Northern Ireland for Stoke, I now follow/support them).

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Johnny Cardoso of Internacional, how good is he? 

I really like him, already broke into the US senior team and getting minutes in Brazil isn’t easy as a teen considering there’s so much competition with talent especially at Internacional which is known for bringing through great prospects.

6 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Pjanic  too early to say if move is going to affect his rating? I have him and he is giving me 7 per game and two goals a season, someone is offering two out of aurier, lamela, barkley, tammy abraham or  player(s) +max cash for him.

not many players for sale in world but I have Fred,ramsey coutinho and coquelin who are all about 6.6per game with a few more goals so wouldnt perhaps miss him too much.

Barkley is level 2 concerns so his value is "depressed" any idea how much by? as he might be worth getting just for the raise back to 100% value? Aurier starting for spurs more now tempts me as I only have dambrosio and bender as RB an neither of them are very young!

Any thoughts?

I think Pjanic could drop at some point this season especially with Barca having a season to forget so far, apart from their UCL exploits of course.

I would possibly bring in Aurier who has been relatively impressive and maybe Abraham who Lampard clearly likes. Either way Pjanic’s value is only going to decline so I would cash in now.

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Still trying to take Sven Botman, in exchange he wants Ignatius Ganago + Mohamed Simakan, i think it's too much. What do you think?

Thanks!

Too much, keep the duo.

4 hours ago, Grimmjow said:

Hi guys, do you think its worth changing Jonas Hector for Ever banega and Santiago Ramos? 

Duo, Banega won’t drop unless it’s a random one and Ramos is a good talent so worth getting.

1 hour ago, Mattheus said:

No results have been displayed since yesterday in my game world...

It's normal?

I’ve had the same since yesterday, thought it was only me but obviously not.

My Queen’s Park team have now been playing for over 24 hours which I’m sure is the longest football match in history. Just says ‘Match in progress’ 😂

50E67678-9EA1-418F-8FE4-65331B4C9A23.thumb.png.0f489a097708cca6422055eee8fa9a69.png

Also it says I can’t cancel these games, the game against Samsunspor is still in progress on the home screen 😂

I also have the same issue in 3 other game worlds with competitive league games.

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

I had my results from yesterday and today. 

Hope you won 👍😊

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

From this list, which one is a potential talent?

I.CHOUAREF, G.MICHAILIDIS, R.REDES, N.ACEVEDO, D.KAMENOVIĆ, B.BRERETON, E.CLEMENTE, M.TARGETT,  L.MWANDWE, G.SEPÚLVEDA, M.PAES, C.KOUAN, M.KAUFMANN

Thanks!

Sepulveda and I also like Ben Brereton but his potential definitely hangs on the fact of if he stays at Blackburn or not.

34 minutes ago, russj said:

Anyone think Tomori and/or Mcneil worth cashing in? 

Sell I don’t see either rising.

Tomori not getting game time, really wished he got himself a loan move in the summer just gone.

Burnley having a shocking season so I would find it hard to see him rising. Another player who needs a move to a bigger club. He does look like your typical Burnley player though in my opinion and is perfect for them with his usually good delivery.

Player with huge talent is Riccardo Calafiori (18) scoring his first senior goal this evening for Roma in the Europa League

And some goal...

Calafiori is a future first teamer at Roma and a player who will succeed with the Italian National side.

Riccardo is already a fairly well built player physically, he’s got great pace and has the ability to provide both assists and score goals from the LB position.

Not only this but he has the mental attributes to succeed at the top, it was in the 18/19 primavera season where he suffered an horrific injury shattering his knee capsule and had to miss the entire season through injury with many fearing he would never play again.

Honestly great to see him playing senior football and now having a few outings at European level.

MUST BUY when added to SM! 🤩

Just now, TCLVikerz said:

Yesterday game. Judging from the help section, it happens in a lot of GW

I've got 12 GWs and they're all customs. I've noticed that one of last night's games is still 'in progress', the other 11 are fine, but it's the first time I've seen it happen for a long time. I do remember it happening before, a long time ago, and it fixed itself in the end. Keep me updated though.