Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

I had a few from Wednesday and Thursday kev about 10 overall 

Oh, OK. I'm not in any leagues that have games on a Wednesday at the moment. Maybe it's just affecting Gold's and customs? There's not much I can do personally to fix it, but I can try to help report it if it's not fixed before the next games in those leagues. 

18 minutes ago, Kev said:

Oh, OK. I'm not in any leagues that have games on a Wednesday at the moment. Maybe it's just affecting Gold's and customs? There's not much I can do personally to fix it, but I can try to help report it if it's not fixed before the next games in those leagues. 

In mine affecting customs and standard ones mate not had this for years 

9 minutes ago, vinnylow said:

In mine affecting customs and standard ones mate not had this for years 

Hmm OK. I remember it happening a long time ago, but not recently. I'll keep an eye on my GW that has the same problem. Hopefully just a glitch, but still not ideal.

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Hey, is anyone Gameworld says "In progress"? One of my GW is stuck... The rest are fine though

Just realized others also has this problem...

My boys have been playing for over 30 hours now, I’m worried they might not be match fit for my next game on Saturday 😂

SWIKI REPORT (04/12/20)

Taken a step back today with only 5 pages edited mainly of Uruguay. No teams from China or Japan and only 1 player from Mexico.

Uruguay 🇺🇾 (Primera/Segunda)

9 players edited Boston River SC, 2 players edited Rocha FC, 1 player edited CA Fenix, 1 player edited Deportivo Maldonado, 2 players edited CA Cerro, 2 players edited CA Rentistas, 3 players edited Montevideo City Torque, 20 players edited Defensor Sporting, 2 players edited River Plate De Montevideo, 2 players edited Nacional, 1 player edited Central Espanol, 1 player edited CA Atenas.

1 player edited CA Juventud, 1 player edited Canadian SC.

Single edits: Spartak Moskva, ABC, Stoke City, BG Pathum United, Levski Sofia, MacArthur FC, Western United, MAS Fes, Qarabag, Palmeiras, Montreal Impact, Blacktown City, UNAM, Brighton & Hove Albion, Red Star, Rosario Central, Orebro SK, FC Armavir, FK Vardar, East Kilbride.

Gael Clichy among the edits joining Servette FC which was mentioned by @Sir Rahulyesterday 👍

Romain Faivre also among the edits for Stade Brest, just like Loic Bade Favire is a player who’s in for a big rise in the French review. Is this an early rating change or nothing more positional or cosmetic. Only time will tell although I would assume it’s something not important.

Predticted rise: 77 -> 82

21 sleeps the countdown to Christmas continues.

Cheers Kieran 😁

10 hours ago, Mattheus said:

No results have been displayed since yesterday in my game world...

It's normal?

Shouldn't be that way, I'm waiting for one too

10 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

From this list, which one is a potential talent?

I.CHOUAREF, G.MICHAILIDIS, R.REDES, N.ACEVEDO, D.KAMENOVIĆ, B.BRERETON, E.CLEMENTE, M.TARGETT,  L.MWANDWE, G.SEPÚLVEDA, M.PAES, C.KOUAN, M.KAUFMANN

Thanks!

Not sure

9 hours ago, russj said:

Anyone think Tomori and/or Mcneil worth cashing in? 

Tomori yes, McNeil wait for review

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I was reading an article about Championship clubs recent free agent signings, no big names, but it shows that the free agent market is still very much active. (The reason I was reading an article about Stoke City, is because of Michael O'Neill. Since he left Northern Ireland for Stoke, I now follow/support them).

Indeed

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

What about Lutsharel Geerttuida + Ignatius Ganago for Sven Botman?

I would do it. Botman has more higher ceiling than the two. Even if the two have more potential they first need to make a move to a bigger club/league to go further in their rating. By then Botman could be 87-88 or get another good move.

Botman for me.

Hi, there was an 18 yr old CB mentioned recently costs 7m in the game and was due for a rise(probably big 5 team), I was thinking of getting him, but cant remember his name, I have scrolled back 3 pages and couldnt see him mentioned. I think he is around 80 or 82 rated and due quite a jump.

I was thinking it would be better to get 3 x £2.5m players in and playing who will also get rises soon rather than him (bought as a cash maker in small world wit little money) but if he gets his rise (again cant remember what to!) I wondered how much he would be worth..... not much to go on but it is driving me mad!

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, there was an 18 yr old CB mentioned recently costs 7m in the game and was due for a rise(probably big 5 team), I was thinking of getting him, but cant remember his name, I have scrolled back 3 pages and couldnt see him mentioned. I think he is around 80 or 82 rated and due quite a jump.

I was thinking it would be better to get 3 x £2.5m players in and playing who will also get rises soon rather than him (bought as a cash maker in small world wit little money) but if he gets his rise (again cant remember what to!) I wondered how much he would be worth..... not much to go on but it is driving me mad!

Badiashile is who I was thinking of. Worth getting him or Veron, camara, sepulveda and Gouiri or guillamon?

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Badiashile is who I was thinking of. Worth getting him or Veron, camara, sepulveda and Gouiri or guillamon?

I think he’s around 85 is he not? I’d honestly buy Veron, Gouiri and Guillamon instead.

I think Badiashille will rise to 87 and in that case could be worth around 12/14 million but I’m not sure because there is no one to compare.

Ah man , they really have to rework the concerns in this game .

I am again faced with a 68 rated , 25y old player who is concerned about the lack of first team opportunities .

68 , there is no competition where I can use that at all . Not even in a Z team (if that would exist) he would be included .

7 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Ah man , they really have to rework the concerns in this game .

I am again faced with a 68 rated , 25y old player who is concerned about the lack of first team opportunities .

68 , there is no competition where I can use that at all . Not even in a Z team (if that would exist) he would be included .

I would release him If I were you 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Not 18 or worth 7 mill, but if you're thinking about an alternative Wesley Fofana is probably worth investing in too.