• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 12/3/2020 at 3:56 PM, Mattheus said:

Becker for moraes + koundé

It's interesting?

It has to be the duo! Moraes is a very very good GK in his own right. 

On 12/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hello guys,

Still trying to take Sven Botman, in exchange he wants Ignatius Ganago + Mohamed Simakan, i think it's too much. What do you think?

Thanks!

With Sven Botman you could possibly (in the future) have one CB position filled for years to come. However, right now it's seems as the duo is the better side of the deal. Thus, keep the duo! (For now). ☺

On 12/3/2020 at 6:45 PM, Mick McCarthy said:

Swap vinicius jnr for oyarzabal?  Longterm wise... Is it a good time to cash in on zakaria too or is he a keeper? No, he's a midfielder. ☺ 😇

Seeing as how Oyarzabal has been performing so far + still being young-ish and better rated (with the potential to increase) - I would be inclined to do the swap. 

I'm hoping to bring Oyarzabal into my Milan side as well - once i've raised enough funds by selling Fekir and Rebic. 

Zakaria: I would keep Zak (if your in a somewhat competitive GW) as he makes for a very good rotational player, happen some of your midfielders get injuries/suzpensions.  

On 12/3/2020 at 7:02 PM, jaybee said:

Jens Petter Hauge impressive again in Europa League tonight. He's just scored a lovely goal against Celtic.

I really hope he keeps going like this for Milan, and isn't another flopper or one-season-wonder like El Shawarrai and Suso before him were...

We really need our attacking players to step up, especially with our Grandad (Leggenda) Ibrahimovic needing to be rested ever now and then - with games coming thick and fast. 🙂

On 12/4/2020 at 2:27 PM, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell Ousmane Dembele to buy either Brandt or Odegaard?

Who's best in the long term?

Currently (SM-wise) (in my opinion) Odegaard > Ousmane Dembele > Brandt. 

I say this because Odegaard is playing alongside (and learning from) two of the best midfielders in recent times, and isn't as injury prone as Ousmane is.

Although, Dembele is coming back strong (from long-term injuries) and hitting some good form for Barça. Brandt is a limited (91) rated player at best. 

On 12/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, topofthebilly said:

Would it be wise to sell OCAMPOS to free up funds to buy SON ?

My team setup is not so important , I am mainly looking for risers in the next 2 reviews .

Sounds like a very-wise thing to do... Son is surely in for a rise as well. 🙂

On 12/4/2020 at 5:14 PM, Barrow173 said:

Adil aouchiche + Ben white or kabak?

Edited by Milanista1
Grammer ☑
4 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

I have limited funds, a squad cap, and limited player availability in a world.  I lost my staring FC and am short on attacking players, i have accepted offers for Antonio (West Ham), Pedro (Roma), and Gignac (Liga MX).  I'm thinking Gignac as he is cheapest or Antonio because he might have a shot at 89.

Y'alls thoughts?

Antonio for me, he’s been West Ham’s best player since the restart months ago and West Ham are going well currently deserves a rise.

2 hours ago, Nighch said:

Hello to all! 

Does this ever happened with any of you? This is a league that i created and its on the 11th season! The game should have been played 8pm yesterday! Hope the league is not broken..:(

Screenshot_20201204_202146.jpg

I’ve still got game worlds that are bugged, SM are working on it though so I’m hoping they get fixed by tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

If Grealish gets 91 it will be a joke!

I feel like SM have set themselves up for a fall with Grealish. Premature 90, I would of liked to see 89 last season and 90 in the winter because he really has deserved it being one of the best players in the league.

I also think he’s been performing better this season and has obviously also made the step up at international level.

If Grealish gets 91 then anything is possible regarding teams caps 😂

Grealish comparison in terms of rating:

2019/20 - 7.23

2020/21 - 8.11

He’s been on another level really upped his game.

1 hour ago, Lele91 said:

Hello guys

What do you think neuhaus + lazzari + gouiri for grealish? 

Thanks 

Trio

53 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I really hope he keeps going like this for Milan and isn't another flopper one-season-wonder like El Shawarrai and Suso were..

I love Milan’s blend of experience and youth.

16 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Anyone any thoughts on when the 'big 5' will be getting done. Must be soonish??

I think it will be in the new year but could be wrong. Reason for this: Uruguay still being completed looks as if Mexico, China, Japan are the next leagues and then surely SM will review MLS which is near completion. That’s a months worth right there in SM’s eyes 😂

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

For anyone who’s been having issues with games not being completed, I’ve just raised a ticket and reported it as a new bug. Within an hour my matches were completed.

EDIT: this came out over an hour ago as well which I didn’t see. I would still raise a ticket just in case games are still not finished in your game worlds.

1050FC32-987F-413B-8F09-39148564CDB9.thumb.png.c5ff196838a32153f0cfe73b5f192ede.png

My players are still playing, hopefully they don't ask for overtime pay. I only has 200k in the balance...

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Been offered Casemiro + Curtis Jones and 20m for my Harry Kane.

I also have Lewa as my main striker! 

Should I accept?

Thoughts??

Nah don't accept. In SM terms Casemiro has stagnated. Curtis at best will be 84-86 after winter review. Not worth it at all for Kane. 

If you have to sell you will be able to get way better deal. 

Not to mention Kane might probably get +1.

5 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

My players are still playing, hopefully they don't ask for overtime pay. I only has 200k in the balance...

They’ll be after a bonus 😊

5 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Should I accept?

Thoughts??

Id seriously think about it Curtis Jones will be a 90+ player at Liverpool.

You have Lewa as back up too.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Will any of these players get -1 this review? -

Caldara 

Lemar 

Shaqiri

I’d say Lemar probably has the best chance but I think they should all be safe. Lemar and Shaqiri have recently dropped.

Caldara is still at a decent age.

SWIKI REPORT (05/12/20)

Huge developments this morning and frankly I’m pretty confused. FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE!! National 1 and Ligue 1.

I don’t know what’s happened to reviewing Mexico, Japan and China.

France 🇫🇷 (National 1)

4 players edited US Concarneau, 7 players edited Red Star, 1 player edited Stade Briochin, 1 player edited Bourg En Bresse Peronnas, 1 player edited Stade Lavallios, 1 player edited US Boulogne.

France 🇫🇷 (Ligue 1)

6 players edited Lorient, 7 players edited Dijon, 6 players edited Stade Reims, 2 players edited Nimes, 3 players edited Strasbourg, 1 player edited Stade Rennes, 1 player edited Monaco, 8 players edited Nantes, 7 players edited St.Etienne.

These edits include Randal Kolo Muani, Nathanael Mbuku, Aimen Moueffek, Jonathan Panzo, Anthony Racioppi to name a few.

Yvan Neyou edited but under Sporting Braga.

Uruguay 🇺🇾

1 player edited Rampla Juniors, 6 players edited River Plate De Montevideo.

Single edits: AE Larissa, Jeunesse Esch, FK Vardar, Tom Tomsk, Huracan FC, Qarabag, Bradford Park Avenue, Lommel SK, Dundee, Miami FC, AD Alcorcon, Atletico San Luis, Den Haag.

For all the best French risers visit Jaybee’s thread Socca has predictions on there. I will also be bringing out some predictions of my own in the form of a best 11 as well as some random ones.

20 sleeps 🎅🏻

Cheers Kieran 😊

If B. SILVA is likely to drop, I would rather get rid for a decent younger player. I already have KOVACIC, VAN DE BEEK, N'DOMBELE and VALVERDE for CM...so I would be happy to include KOVACIC in the trade to get someone really decent.

Would B. SILVA + KOVACIC be worth it for any of these players?:

HAVERTZ

DE JONG

Rodri HERNANDEZ

Melo ARTHUR

ALLI

MILINKOVIC-SAVIC

I can try KIMMICH too but I don't think I would get him.

Cheers.

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Should I accept?

Thoughts??

No, the only plus for that deal is u have Lew. Big Negative is Kane is "Broadening his game successfully" and this may in the summer review If Spurs do really well then Kane gets a +1 

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Caldara 

Lemar 

Shaqiri

Mmmh if Shaqiri doesn't get selected more in these "Injuries" times then that will say yes to him probably in summer tho. Other 2 Not sure, sorry Nameless!

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

If B. SILVA is likely to drop, I would rather get rid for a decent younger player. I already have KOVACIC, VAN DE BEEK, N'DOMBELE and VALVERDE for CM...so I would be happy to include KOVACIC in the trade to get someone really decent.

HAVERTZ

DE JONG

Rodri HERNANDEZ

Melo ARTHUR

ALLI

MILINKOVIC-SAVIC

Cheers.

Try Kimmich & add Cash if u can

If this fails then try Rodri, De Jong and Havertz. They can only say no, so u have lost nothing

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

HAVERTZ

DE JONG

Rodri HERNANDEZ

Melo ARTHUR

ALLI

MILINKOVIC-SAVIC

Cheers.

Kimmich and cash like Socca said.

Maybe take De Jong at a push but even if Bernardo Silva drops two 92’s are better than 1.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Does anybody know if tonight's matches will be played? If so, will it get completed or will it be "in progress" forever? 

I have lower division club in standard GWs which means I am playing sat, mon, wed...

I don’t think nobody knows, they fixed issues from Wednesday’s games but there’s a back log of fixtures now from Thursday.

I have 3 friendlies that need playing and I can’t even cancel them. If Thursday’s games get finished today there’s a chance our players fitness will take a massive hit.

EDIT: Just had a game completed from Thursday. Don’t think fitness is a massive issue most of my players are down to between 85-95% fitness for tonight’s games.

48 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kimmich and cash like Socca said.

Maybe take De Jong at a push but even if Bernardo Silva drops two 92’s are better than 1.

I don’t think nobody knows, they fixed issues from Wednesday’s games but there’s a back log of fixtures now from Thursday.

I have 3 friendlies that need playing and I can’t even cancel them. If Thursday’s games get finished today there’s a chance our players fitness will take a massive hit.

EDIT: Just had a game completed from Thursday. Don’t think fitness is a massive issue most of my players are down to between 85-95% fitness for tonight’s games.

My games from Thursday have now been played and fitness currently looks like an issue for games tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

My games from Thursday have now been played and fitness currently looks like an issue for games tomorrow.

Yeah that’s true, I wonder if it might change though come Sunday.

2 examples below of a game on Saturday and a game on Sunday and their fitness. (Both teams had their fixtures completed an hour ago)

1st team is for a game tonight, Gravenberch and Goncalves are the only 2 that need replacing.

E3838A31-878B-4652-B24D-7FF7DCC56D3A.thumb.png.1ae017807cd3b148026585b2f371a00f.png

2nd team for a game on Sunday, majority of the team need changing.

1553AF3A-8AC3-43BF-B3AC-0C0C0B47EFD2.thumb.png.899d8b59d0d3618e540ec870dd21f95a.png

13 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yeah that’s true, I wonder if it might change though come Sunday.

2 examples below of a game on Saturday and a game on Sunday and their fitness. (Both teams had their fixtures completed an hour ago)

1st team is for a game tonight, Gravenberch and Goncalves are the only 2 that need replacing.

E3838A31-878B-4652-B24D-7FF7DCC56D3A.thumb.png.1ae017807cd3b148026585b2f371a00f.png

2nd team for a game on Sunday, majority of the team need changing.

1553AF3A-8AC3-43BF-B3AC-0C0C0B47EFD2.thumb.png.899d8b59d0d3618e540ec870dd21f95a.png

I like the look of that top team. I take it the gameworld has a rating cap?

14 hours ago, Lele91 said:

Hello guys

What do you think neuhaus + lazzari + gouiri for grealish? 

Thanks 

Hmm, trio for depth personally 

13 hours ago, Gumball said:

Anyone any thoughts on when the 'big 5' will be getting done. Must be soonish??

Jan imo

9 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Should I accept?

Thoughts??

You can get a better deal for Kane

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Caldara 

Lemar 

Shaqiri

Don't think any will 

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

HAVERTZ

DE JONG

Rodri HERNANDEZ

Melo ARTHUR

ALLI

MILINKOVIC-SAVIC

Cheers.

Kimmich

Otherwise, Havertz or De Jong only.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Does anybody know if tonight's matches will be played? If so, will it get completed or will it be "in progress" forever? 

I have lower division club in standard GWs which means I am playing sat, mon, wed...

No idea