Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

23 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Thanks for the replies. I mean how likely is B. SILVA to drop? I see that he is -1 in the predictions and isn't getting a lot of game time at the moment.

Someone has offered MILINKOVIC-SAVIC + REYNA + CASH for him.

I’d snap their hand off.

Actually, I’d snap their hand off so fast that I’d probably rip their arm out of its socket...

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chelsea are the real deal this season!

Really positive lineup today. Kante playing the holding role then Mount and Havertz who are more attack minded midfielders. Giroud gives them a great focal point and then you've got Ziyech and Werner. Pulisic who was one of their best players earlier in 2020 now struggling to get a start.

9 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Swap Pjanic for two of players out of: Bennacer, Merino, Amiri, Bardhi, Zubeldia, Mandragora.

Bennacer + Merino

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

Really positive lineup today. Kante playing the holding role then Mount and Havertz who are more attack minded midfielders. Giroud gives them a great focal point and then you've got Ziyech and Werner. Pulisic who was one of their best players earlier in 2020 now struggling to get a start.

Ziyech went off injured hope its not a bad one looked like a muscle injury 😕

Havertz was shocking today, Edouard Mendy has been a HUGE plus. Reece James arguably the best RB in the league I think he’s the best all round English full back.

They could of scored 4 or 5 against Leeds who were architects of their own downfall at times in the first half giving the ball away in dangerous areas but Chelsea didn’t take advantage.

I think every team who gets 3 points from Leeds this season will be super happy they are such a relentless team and Chelsea had them at arms length most of the game.

The depth Chelsea have especially in forward areas could be the difference between winning the league or not in a season like this where rotation could be massive with injuries etc playing a huge role.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Exciting times!

7 minutes ago, midfieldmaestro said:

Hi guys, when do you think the next review for the top 5 leagues will start taking place? @Sir Rahul @Kieran_S91 @Soccahappy

Bottom clubs in France (Ligue 1) got reviewed today we shall see if it continues in 30 mins. If it does then I guess France will start in less than a week.

Im slightly shocked though because it looked like SM were starting with China, Japan and Mexico a few days back.

SWIKI REPORT (06/12/20)

Boring boring boring, nothing to report this Sunday morning just a bunch of random edits no indication to what leagues are being reviewed next.

Recap from the week: Uruguay to start the week, Thursday and Friday China, Mexico and Japan, Saturday France Ligue 1.

Random edits

Because it’s such a boring day with only 2 and a bit pages of complete randomness I thought I would do the report differently naming every team individually. So here goes:

Team - How many player/s edited.

FK Partizani - 1
Malmo FF - 1
Manchester City - 1
Ranheim IL - 1
Portimonense - 1
Boluspor - 1
Neftci - 1
FC AGMK - 1
Navbahor Namangan - 1
Bunyodkor - 1
Marsa FC - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
FC KamAZ - 1
Huracan FC - 1
Sydney United 58 - 1
Rocha FC - 1
Team Wellington - 1
Defensor Sporting - 1
Kolos Kovalivka - 1
Metal Kharkiv - 3
Paris FC - 1
Novosibirsk - 1
Urozhay Krasnodar - 1
US Concarneau - 1
Aalesunds FK - 1
Bodo/Glimt - 1
Tom Tomsk - 1
CA Basanez - 2
SV Seligenporten - 1
FK Borec - 1
SAS Epinal - 1
FC Chertanovo - 1
Union San Felipe - 1
Club Atletico Mitre - 1
Bourg En Bresse Peronnas - 4
Anderlecht - 1
Lautaro De Buin - 1
FK Teteks - 1
East Kilbride - 1
ASF Andrezieux - 1
FK Pelister - 1

Just look at those teams some I’ve never heard of 😂 anyways I’m here all week 19 more sleeps! 🎄 the tree is going up.

Cheers Kieran 😁

5 hours ago, midfieldmaestro said:

Hi guys, when do you think the next review for the top 5 leagues will start taking place? @Sir Rahul @Kieran_S91 @Soccahappy

Well it's usually starts around 2nd week in December but were only around 10 to 11 games in this Later started season. The "Forum" thinking has been more likely in  early to mid January after the long awaited MLS review.

Personally hope it doesn't come in December as my spreadsheet is way behind with just France and England up to date so far.

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Keep HK - you can rotate between him and Lewa to keep them both sweet. 🍭🍬 😀

When, Lewa starts declining (rating-wise) you'll still have HK at a very strong rating. Maybe you could swap Lewa with a duo or a trio - once he starts showing signs of declining. 

Lewandowski : FC , 97

Kane : FC , 95

both need to play 80% . In a gameworld with concerns activated it is impossible to keep both happy by rotating them in the same position .

10 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Thanks for the replies. I mean how likely is B. SILVA to drop? I see that he is -1 in the predictions and isn't getting a lot of game time at the moment.

It nay not happen but it is surely possible

That deal is too good anyway, take it

7 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Swap Pjanic for two of players out of: Bennacer, Merino, Amiri, Bardhi, Zubeldia, Mandragora.

Bennacer and Merino

5 hours ago, midfieldmaestro said:

Jan

23 minutes ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Camavinga worth any of Gravenberch/Schuurs/Taylor/Ekkelenkamp? May be able to get 2 of them, really competitive gold world with a bog standard Rennes team with 0 depth

Prefer Camavinga

11 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

11 hours ago, Sareum said:

I’d snap their hand off.

Actually, I’d snap their hand off so fast that I’d probably rip their arm out of its socket...

6 hours ago, midfieldmaestro said:

What a deal they've offered, you should close your eyes and take it mate :)

I totally agree with the others, you won't look back once you've got Reyna so snap their hand off before they change their mind 👍

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Bennacer + Merino

Ziyech went off injured hope its not a bad one looked like a muscle injury 😕

Havertz was shocking today, Edouard Mendy has been a HUGE plus. Reece James arguably the best RB in the league I think he’s the best all round English full back.

They could of scored 4 or 5 against Leeds who were architects of their own downfall at times in the first half giving the ball away in dangerous areas but Chelsea didn’t take advantage.

I think every team who gets 3 points from Leeds this season will be super happy they are such a relentless team and Chelsea had them at arms length most of the game.

The depth Chelsea have especially in forward areas could be the difference between winning the league or not in a season like this where rotation could be massive with injuries etc playing a huge role.

Do you think that James will end up England right back and they will switch Alexander-Arnold to midfield?

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (06/12/20)

Boring boring boring, nothing to report this Sunday morning just a bunch of random edits no indication to what leagues are being reviewed next.

Recap from the week: Uruguay to start the week, Thursday and Friday China, Mexico and Japan, Saturday France Ligue 1.

Random edits

Because it’s such a boring day with only 2 and a bit pages of complete randomness I thought I would do the report differently naming every team individually. So here goes:

Team - How many player/s edited.

FK Partizani - 1
Malmo FF - 1
Manchester City - 1
Ranheim IL - 1
Portimonense - 1
Boluspor - 1
Neftci - 1
FC AGMK - 1
Navbahor Namangan - 1
Bunyodkor - 1
Marsa FC - 1
Dinamo Zagreb - 1
FC KamAZ - 1
Huracan FC - 1
Sydney United 58 - 1
Rocha FC - 1
Team Wellington - 1
Defensor Sporting - 1
Kolos Kovalivka - 1
Metal Kharkiv - 3
Paris FC - 1
Novosibirsk - 1
Urozhay Krasnodar - 1
US Concarneau - 1
Aalesunds FK - 1
Bodo/Glimt - 1
Tom Tomsk - 1
CA Basanez - 2
SV Seligenporten - 1
FK Borec - 1
SAS Epinal - 1
FC Chertanovo - 1
Union San Felipe - 1
Club Atletico Mitre - 1
Bourg En Bresse Peronnas - 4
Anderlecht - 1
Lautaro De Buin - 1
FK Teteks - 1
East Kilbride - 1
ASF Andrezieux - 1
FK Pelister - 1

Just look at those teams some I’ve never heard of 😂 anyways I’m here all week 19 more sleeps! 🎄 the tree is going up.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Your youngster Scarlett at Spurs got added